Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY (40366 Views)

PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by egin(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
rotecch77: More pics
Nice job and professionally done too
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks baba, more and new of our ongoing projects will be uploaded later.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Happy wkd
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
happy wkd to you all
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2014
more pics of our project

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2014
more

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2014
morning to you all
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
More pics of our work

1 Share

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
happy wkd
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2014
new month new deal

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
More

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2014
calls on us today for your mechanical work
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Reach us today,we are ready to serve you better
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by bugmenot: 6:38am On Sep 11, 2014

I had a very good experience with Rotecch - good prices, prompt and free delivery, excellent service overall. Highly recommended!

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
bugmenot:
I had a very good experience with Rotecch - good prices, prompt and free delivery, excellent service overall. Highly recommended!

I have received several emails asking me "Why do you praise this guy so much", my reply to them is "Please try him and get back to me" and I have always got a good reply and feedback... Thank you Bugmenot for this commendation too.. When you do business with someone and you are very happy with the goods and services, you will always patronize the person again and again. Keep up the good work Rotecch77.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by bugmenot: 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2014

True word, Haji.

mufutau55:

I have received several emails asking me "Why do you praise this guy so much", my reply to them is "Please try him and get back to me" and I have always got a good reply and feedback... Thank you Bugmenot for this commendation too.. When you do business with someone and you are very happy with the goods and services, you will always patronize the person again and again. Keep up the good work Rotecch77.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
@hajj & bugmenot /others, I thank you people so much, without you people "rotecch" can't grow,I give thank to Almighty God,may Almighty God be with you all also
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2014
reach us today,we are ready to serve you better
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by Missktinz: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

I would testify to that. Even though I have my times with him, Rotech is a pretty trustworthy person. I have used him even for minor run arounds and I can say I will continue use him over and over again.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Missktinz:
I would testify to that. Even though I have my times with him, Rotech is a pretty trustworthy person. I have used him even for minor run arounds and I can say I will continue use him over and over again.

Thank you. Another good testimony... that means I am on the right track. I don't want to mislead anyone.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thank you all,
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
check this mosaic tiles........, good for toilet wall, bar, swimming pool.
glass mosaic,very gliter

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
mosaic glass tiles, for walls, kitchen, toilet, swimming pool.

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by peaceland(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
rotecch77: check this mosaic tiles........, good for toilet wall, bar, swimming pool.
glass mosaic,very gliter
Sir Rotecch77,
Please I am more fascinated by the tiles you are standing on (with dove-like picture)
is it porcelain or ceramic and what are the various sizes and prices sir.
thank you
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
rotecch77: mosaic glass tiles, for walls, kitchen, toilet, swimming pool.

Very nice... how much do they cost per square meters? I especially like that tan/brownish color, and the mixed-blue ones by your feet. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2014
@peaceland,the black tiles with dove design you mention is NO more in stock, its 19s design,
@hajji,the mosaic glazed tiles there in pics range from 4000-5500 per meter
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by peaceland(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
rotecch77: @peaceland,the black tiles with dove design you mention is NO more in stock, its 19s design,
thanks shows how 'old-school' I am
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
rotecch77: @peaceland,the black tiles with dove design you mention is NO more in stock, its 19s design,

Thanks. Those Mosaic tiles are very nice..

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
yes o baba hajji
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
More of our tiling project at nairalander house
Wooden tiles

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by Missktinz: 2:49am On Sep 26, 2014
rotecch77: More of our tiling project at nairalander house
Wooden tiles

How much are these wooden tiles?
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 3:26am On Sep 26, 2014
Missktinz:
How much are these wooden tiles?

I thought I was the only one.. smiley And in addition to the price, what is the size of the tiles. Thanks.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Building Plan Approval Requirements And Processes In Nigeria / Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard / Can Someone Please Help Me With This ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.