Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest - Nairaland Ads (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest (92765 Views)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by MEILYN(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
lmao. @9jawear. Nigeria Oni Baje oo? Loool very funny. And the twitter/facebook thingy, was that necessary? Lol. Add Fashola on facebook? Lwkmd..... Funny design.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
iamswizz: Mr. Redcrotch.. Please if you know that you've got no iota of minute manners..

Please and please, dont display it by quoting my comment, i beg you.

It is my onus to admire great works, and i'm also entitled to my voice my opinion,

If you feel intimidated by my opinion.. Then i'm sorry, you've lost it..

And i think the question should be directed to you,
H
Are you okay?

Lol. Please dont confuse the 18yr old. Thanks.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by ibrozyconcept(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Here is the submission from the IbrozyConcepT world... Thanks for this oppourtunity Nairaland... Thanks to all on this thread too #peace

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by iamswizz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
redcliff:

Lol. Please dont confuse the 18yr old. Thanks.
lol.. you've just removed all my doubts about your sanity.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Archmage(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seun: @MEILYN: Thanks for pointing that out. I won't be swayed by biased comments. If I can't see what they are talking about, I won't let it sway me.

@everyone: Two really good designers will be disqualified for not following the instructions, having typos in their ads, or using Nairaland as venue.
cry
Seun: @MEILYN: Thanks for pointing that out. I won't be swayed by biased comments. If I can't see what they are talking about, I won't let it sway me.

@everyone: Two really good designers will be disqualified for not following the instructions, having typos in their ads, or using Nairaland as venue.
awww. So will all d designs be dropd or just d 1 one wit nairaland as venue. Please nowww. Using nairaland as venue just seemd gud because no venue was indicated. Wud realy b hapy if you reconsider
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by kellysopy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Here'r my designs

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by AbuMikey(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
kellysopy: Here'r my designs

If I slap You!! angry

You nor see wetin others dey post since gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by iamswizz(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

If I slap You!! angry

You nor see wetin others dey post since gringringrin

lol
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Lepatohset(f): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Dondave11:
you tried.. Atleast, you are better than the noise makers in this thread....
# No Offence plz..

Thanks muchos
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by lightheart(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
My submissions. Good luck to all participants
Long live Nairaland!

4 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
iamswizz: lol.. you've just removed all my doubts about your sanity.

I care less what u doubt and don't doubt. I'm not going bck nd forth with you. Biya
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by sultanemerald(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Redcliff. Are you an illustrator of some sort?
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
Below are my submissions... Enjoy

7 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by sultanemerald(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
Here we go...

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by iamswizz(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
I dont click on some nairaland ads because some are not just attractive.

The winner of this contest must have a very beautiful design.. And these are the things i'v seen in Mj, sincere bigot and egift's design
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seomartscom: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hello i want to work with you
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by chistar01(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
kellysopy: Here's my designs
LWKMD!!! grin, did u even read the instructions??... @the covenant Uni banner - if all of that is already on the banner, what would be on the website na? undecided.... Dude, go to page one and read the instructions again.
lightheart: My submissions. Good luck to all participants
Long live Nairaland!
nice! I love the fashola banner concept. Online campaign...
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lepatohset: Heres mine! Please be nice o. ASUU motivated me to learn this on my own. Cheers!

You try o cheesy

What software did you use??

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Acidosis(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Archmage: Simplicity is utmost sophistication. here is my entry. highly open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. many thanks to Nairaland for the opportunity. ASSUU thanks for letting me have time to do this. grin grin grin

Bro nice concept....

You've one of the best designs here...

Your Wizkid IV seems to be the best (my rating), but try and find a space for the names of the 'couple'..

Yes, we would love to be on seat on that day but, Sir, we do not know the names of the guy and the lady...

Well done
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by alfredo4u(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Menh I ve seen design ohhh. I pray I survive dis competition ohhhhhh
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Lepatohset(f): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Acidosis:

You try o cheesy

What software did you use??

thanks firework8 cheesy
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by edirect: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Here is my humble submission

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Jbluv55(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Matthew briggs: Below are my submissions... Enjoy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1381892_techno_jpg826699eea10e1549e51ff2a2b76b6e8a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1381893_fashola_jpgf7fdef3e2740ca438a1128139d27f698
LWKMD.......I never wanted to comment on this thread before but ur TECNO and FASHOLA banners cracked me up. LOL.

I would have joined the contest just for fun but had some other engagements so maybe when the next contest is up amma bring some interesting concepts in here to dazzle ya'll but for now 'May the best man/woman win'. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by iamswizz(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seomarts.com:
Hello i want to work with you
work with who
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by leMuhito(f): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
NoTime!

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by damola1: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin ladies & Gentlemen. Presenting the Winner for this Year's Contest......Loading...
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by damola1: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
We Save the best for the last. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by ayobase(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Where are we now...who is winning the trophy?
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by adewasco2k(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
new submission grin

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Acidosis(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
lol.. I don confuse.... grin grin

Too many great designs...

I need to attend graphic lessons urgently..
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by adewasco2k(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
lightheart: My submissions. Good luck to all participants
Long live Nairaland!

your work is classic

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Acidosis(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lepatohset:

thanks firework8 cheesy

wow... well done Lepatohset

Do you use corel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.