Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest - Nairaland Ads (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest (92680 Views)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by iamswizz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seun: * Entries must be submitted as attachments on this thread on or before 6:00PM on Sunday the 27th of October, 2013.

Please seun, go for the best..

#I trust you will!

#Sincere bigot
#Mj
#Egif.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by egift(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
iamswizz: you, Egift and Mj have my vote!

Thanks. Lets wait for Oga Admin and the Supreme Council of Nairaland.

#Champagne on Ice
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Jbluv55(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
I love the competitive spirit here. Good Work @Seun for providing this kinda avenue. Am sure some peeps r learning.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by adewasco2k(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seun: * Entries must be submitted as attachments on this thread on or before 6:00PM on Sunday the 27th of October, 2013.

<?php

echo date('m/d/Y h:i:s a', time());

?>

10/27/2013 06:37:10 pm
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
I'll lock the thread by 6:40pm
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by iamswizz(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
last to comment cheesy
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
Jbluv55:
LWKMD.......I never wanted to comment on this thread before but ur TECNO and FASHOLA banners cracked me up. LOL.

I would have joined the contest just for fun but had some other engagements so maybe when the next contest is up amma bring some interesting concepts in here to dazzle ya'll but for now 'May the best man/woman win'. Cheers.

That was part of my objective, glad I nailed it. cheesy .
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Locked!
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by MEILYN(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Result?
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by homesteady(m): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Suen I noticed that mj's work was not among the final entries in the other thread! undecided was he disqualified?
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by dtraveler: 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
Can I get a reasonable explanation as to why my entry didn't make it up there?
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
dtraveler: Can I get a reasonable explanation as to why my entry didn't make it up there?
One of your images wasn't borderless.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
homesteady: Suen I noticed that mj's work was not among the final entries in the other thread! undecided was he disqualified?
His entries are more than 30kb in size
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by dtraveler: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seun: One of your images wasn't borderless.

Please check again to make certain. All of my images were borderless. I never used borders on any. OR maybe you state the image, and you'll see that even the designers here will tell you it's borderless.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by chygoz3(m): 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
dtraveler:

Please check again to make certain. All of my images were borderless. I never used borders on any. OR maybe you state the image, and you'll see that even the designers here will tell you it's borderless.
The third one looks like it has a border.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by dtraveler: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
chygoz3:
The third one looks like it has a border.

Looks like, but it doesn't..
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by homesteady(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seun: His entries are more than 30kb in size

Eya!!! Too bad cry
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Bulldog(m): 1:22am On Oct 28, 2013
came late for the party... sad well my name says am good with eating the fattest bones smiley...

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by SincereBigot: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
Seun, what happened to mine? I know that it was borderless and less than 30kb.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by homesteady(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bulldog: came late for the party... sad well my name says am good with eating the fattest bones smiley...

Sorry the party is over! smiley no more submission of entries!
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hmmm.... Una all well done... Too many good designs...

Hope dem know say na AD Points dem go give dem sha.. no be cash grin grin grin

And the winner is erad!
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
homesteady: Suen I noticed that mj's work was not among the final entries in the other thread! undecided was he disqualified?
His images were more than 30kb in size.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Bulldog(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
**Mr Seun, this is a suggestion***.
1. Instead of giving ad units worth the cash price to winners exclusively, why not have something like a conversion scale [maybe 1nairaland ad unit(nau)= 0.5naira ] that those that dont have need for ad units (95% of the contestants minus me smiley ) will use in redeeming their prizes. In that way, you'll have cheap, competitive and properly motivated inhouse graphic design team that will answer to your beck and call when desired.

2. I know this competition is a way of getting relevant ad banners for your newly designed dynamic ads that is in its beta version. Hence you can totally unburden your team from the weight and overhead cost of ad banner creation for your ad partners by offering a competition like this one, where ad partners will select the ads they liked and pay the designer themselves or even employ them. In that way, you'll be providing valuable services to your business partners at an affordable price as well as providing revenue and/or employment oppurtunity for your skilled nairalanders. regards smiley
bulldogy

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
who won?
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by adewasco2k(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2013
^They now pay to get verified? grin oya verify my account as a test before others can pay.

If you no do am abeg park well then
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by fistonati(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2013
ibrozyconcept: And This Is My. Submission from the IbrozyConcepT world.... I Hope My Concepts Are Well Interpreted. Thanks in Advance ALL
IBROZY naija gt Talent in u. This is a very creative and inspired concept from ds IBROZY guy, Fashola wil singlehandedly win d electn wt ds barner, Wizkid wil be inspired 2 marry d lady wt pix, Tecno's sales wil be trigered wt ds scrisp displayd advert and Covenant wil enrol tire as ASUU strikE continue.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2013
Numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 have been sorted!

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seomartscom: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Your website is too much bad advertising system. There you need to make advertising page or via email but there is comment system which is change daily so how to got my reply ? How can i get your payment details?
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by kingk(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
To my fellow naija graphics GURU and GURUISH, if you think you got what it take to make more money in design contest, then Register and compete with the fellow world guru designers on www.logomyway.com. * Pls note* this is not my site it's where I make little change from my hard work.
BUT you need to have a paypal account or means to receive your payment (IF) you win as you can win from $100- $1000) per design...........Cheers
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by folyboy2013: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingk: To my fellow naija graphics GURU and GURUISH, if you think you got what it take to make more money in design contest, then Register and compete with the fellow world guru designers on www.logomyway.com. * Pls note* this is not my site it's where I make little change from my hard work.
BUT you need to have a paypal account or means to receive your payment (IF) you win as you can win from $100- $1000) per design...........Cheers

Are you sure you have make money from the site, because I am yet to see any fellow nigerian on the winning list, just register this year and I spent little time there, I have won 3 contest and 3 will soon anounce me as a winner, sincerely I have been checking the winning list I only see my self as the only nigerian among other. Link to my design www.logomyway.com/designerDetailProfile.php?userId=33711
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by kingk(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
folyboy2013:

Are you sure you have make money from the site, because I am yet to see any fellow nigerian on the winning list, just register this year and I spent little time there, I have won 3 contest and 3 will soon anounce me as a winner, sincerely I have been checking the winning list I only see my self as the only nigerian among other. Link to my design www.logomyway.com/zolaman

pls bro, if I have not, why post here moreover am not demanding to teach or sale any E-book..just for learning sake
Though thank God you've known the site.
If I may ask, do you have your means of receiving your money? Also are you really declared the winner of a logo contest too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.