Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral - Events (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (42983 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by filebe777: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Haha...This is what happen when you drink too much oil in the name of food. Your brain becomes dead and you get controlled by what people tell you like a slave. You know nothing about the history of the people you speak of yet you wanna tell their history. Insignificant weak minded odua !

Pls share ur history,tell us something great about ur people and an event that could sparkle the mind of the next generation in your tribe.....
I will like to see you and your people in different light.
I beg U̶̲̥̅̊ pls share or else my perception about you remain thesame.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by cashkidvsboko(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Can't you read?
dude,free me if u hv ntin meaniful to type
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by VirginFinder: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2013
Who modified my post?
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Lilimax(f): 11:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Could it be said that you're jealous that somebody is showing interest in Desola, and not you? Women sha.
I've noticed you.
Hope you're okay now embarassed
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by tpia5: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2013
kofoshi:

If Desola is a goat, what shall we call you? A swine?

Your attempt at being sanctimonious just because you have a personal score to settle with her does not relieve you of being tribally warped and significantly deranged.

You my dear, have perpetrated worse acts so STFU!

Who is the mod deleting my responses to this son of a b*tch while leaving his own insults on the thread?

Please, if you are not a coward, just let me know who you are, dont hide!

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by cashkidvsboko(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2013
i wonder wat all dis hidden posts ar saying
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by cashkidvsboko(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:

Who is the mod deleting my responses to this son of a b*tch while leaving his own insults on the thread?

Please, if you are not a coward, just let me know who you are, dont hide!
if u ask me na who i go ask
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by tpia5: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
cashkid vs boko: if u ask me na who i go ask

Is your name mod?

Or do i look like someone you can scam cash from?

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by tricky: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello, All of you bad mouthing the president and his wife, you are all totally out of line.This man got his power from God so why do you have a problem with his personality ? We have had a lot of presidents in the past that were really terrible leaders and yet you all never had words to say.why hate on the leader who is making decisions that binds you.The best you should do if you are too worried about the situation of things, is to pray for him.what is the assurance that if you are taken up there, that you would not become an embarrassment to yourself and all you exist for.
You must all learn how to appreciate God and his ways.Nigeria is unto something you all don't have any clue of.so put yourself in shape and be expectant (Positives).yeah it is about time.I usually don't comment on this platform but I feel today is for someone to repent from attacking his/her president, then your life will take on a new dimension. Trust me I know what I am talking about.Please no offences !
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by IYANGBALI: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

The man too dey shame person. Na so e dey carry im colo mentality fedora hat go western countries come dey look like mumu. I do quick cover my eyes when I see the yeye illiterate or change the channel.

Shameless people wen no get identity.

Fyneface ko, fyne yansh ni.
hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by cashkidvsboko(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:

Is your name mod?

Or do i look like someone you can scam cash from?
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by tpia5: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Some of the remarks by so-called yorubas are cringeworthy and very un-yoruba.

We used to pride ourselves on being a race with manners, its unfortunate the likes of desola and her cohorts are out to destroy that image.

3 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by obi123: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
nofij: Am i d only one seeing "Dr"(doctor) before the "first lady's" . No wonder this country is a joke with two self acclaimed doctors sailing a fast sinking ship. We are rily on a long thing!
#team naija

as in DR oh!! me sef dey maniacally bewildered , no be say you talk am ,the ship of the Nigerian state is indeed hovering around the Bermuda triangle
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by ocheejemb: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
I see all my posts got deleted.

Fair enough, but at least Desola seems to have been banned so thats good.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Grendel(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
End Of Discussion cool
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by kofoshi: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:

You're the one who needs to stop following the bandwagon.

Like i said, yoruba speaking does not mean yoruba.

She goes overboard trying to prove she's yoruba, that doesnt make her one.

Thats like you saying your user id makes you yoruba.

Hmph.

Going by that logic, we could also say you might actually not be human but a swine who thrives in a swine judging by the manner in which you have been bleating all over the forum.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by dbride: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
OlowoB:

You be my own person so I no fit dey exchange words with u but u bleeped up with ur earlier post.

Whoever says you cannot exchange words with your own person if he/she bleeped up?
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by phreakabit(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
I agree with Desola. . . I think she was killed for ritual purposes. Its the same thing [size=18pt]Fashola and Tinubu did to their respective Dad and Mum[/size], who died weeks apart.

Abi Desola no be so?
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by adeyemik: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Why is it so difficult to criticize each other opinion(s) without exhibiting ethnocentric attitude and disposition? For those who are ethnic bigots, I want you all to know that no tribe or ethnic group is more superior over other. Lets' have constructive criticism on the forum.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by phreakabit(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:
Some of the remarks by so-called yorubas are cringeworthy and very un-yoruba.

We used to pride ourselves on being a race with manners, its unfortunate the likes of desola and her cohorts are out to destroy that image.

That's a first timer a far fetched one too I must say.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by phreakabit(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
adeyemik: Why is it so difficult to criticize each other opinion(s) without exhibiting ethnocentric attitude and disposition? For those who are ethnic bigots, I want you all to know that no tribe or ethnic group is more superior over other. Lets' have constructive criticism on the forum.

Wish I could agree for the sake of sanity and peaceful co-existence, but I'd telling an absolute lie if I said we were intellectually compatible or equals.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by lokzie: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
It's really funny how we have a lot of tribalism amongst ourselves Nigerians. There's so much racism out here in the western world and some whites see the black race as inferior and altogether backward. We stay here and claim Yoruba is the best tribe, Igbos are this, Hausa's that and Ijaw's bla bla bla....truth is to the western world (however subtle, it is widespread) having the same color of skin makes us no different from each other so instead of coming here and claiming 'my tribe' is the 'saviour' of other Nigerian tribes, since we are so great, why not work towards showing the world you are a great people who can develop their tribe/country and turn it to a world class civilization like every part of the world outside Africa has done?

I am black and originally Nigerian, I'm not tribalist or racist but a realist.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by adeyemik: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
phreakabit:

Wish I could agree for the sake of sanity and peaceful co-existence, but I'd telling an absolute lie if I said we were intellectually compatible or equals.

Hello phreakabit, I don't know what ethnic group you belong too and I care less about it. Can you tell me what people from your ethnic geographical space can do and others cannot do and do better? Look Unseen powers rules the sun by day and the moon by night, none of these powers had come out to tell the other that it is better or more intellectual than the other. The day has never told the night that it better or intellectual than the night, neither had the cloud above told the ground, that because am up there, it is better or more intellectual than you below.

Our leaders both past and present have succeeded in planting the seed of ethnic discords among the various tribes and ethnic groups and rather than we uprooting these seeds of discord, we are watering it and passing the baton discord to generations coming after.

OP, you can be highly intellectual than your peers and people from same ethnic geographical space. You will always meet your equal and even far superior from other ethnic groups as well.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by emmabowin(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

Imagine Obama and Cameron seeing the print on that Ankara? Omg! this stupid first family dey disgrace person o sad

2015 please quick come o... undecided

Change ur ways girl,change ur ways.anyway,it is ur would be husband dt I pity,that is if u happen to find one
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Archildao: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Me_Aboki:

If you talk dat one, you no see as Oga johnny de wear cowboy hat with pride? - As if say cowboy hat na part of royalty attire, how dat one sef join Ijaw culture na him de surprise me.

But what is even more surprising and apparent is that the woman being buried is actually not her own mother but her foster mother (wonder what happened to her real mother?).
This along with the fact that Oga johnny's children are adopted and not born by Umblerra, kind of makes you wonder about the character and person of PEJ - something got to be wrong about this woman.

you be amebo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation / Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs / Checkout This Customers Bill At Quilox Night Club Yesterday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.