Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (42953 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
Desola:

All of you just dey come here they tell us story of your family? Una relate with madam uglyface abi what? Wetin come consign me with the story of your ogbanje mother now?

Mind yourself o. I am not a therapist, I repeat, I am not a therapist!

LMAO....I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU.....NO PUN INTENDED BUT SERIOUSLY, I WOULD LOVE TO BED YOU...U'VE GOT A MOUTH ON U!
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Mexyz(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
oche_ejemb:

\you should be ashamed of yourself for talking like this, you are an absolute disgrace

If jonathan is not ashamed of eating 1billion naira food,

if stella odua is not ashamed to buy a car for $225m

Why should I be ashamed to call a spade a spade?

Abeg don't rain on my parade ojare. If you wan see disgrace, go insai obioma shop, look insai mirror and come back to tell us what you see. Whatever you see in the mirror is the personification of the word disgrace.

Don't thank me for that information. Just go and do thanksgiving in church.

11 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by ocheejemb: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OlowoB(m): 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
donphilopus: with what you've just spewed, I believe you're nothing but a disgrace to Manhood according to the Nitwit you claim to be an aficionado of..

Balderdash

My brother, I think d truth should always be said no matter hw painful it is.
Desola bleeped up with her statement. Dat was a collective insult on d whole ijaw people. I think we should knw where 2 always draw d line.
FYI, I am YORUBA but d truth must be said.

7 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2013
psychologist: hey desola
You must have been born on a highway cuz thats where most accidents happens grin no offences thou grin #unfollowing trend

For your mind you don crack joke be dat o. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Truckpusher(m): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola: Lol...fine face? I swear ijaw people are not only dense but they are have the most colonially ravaged sense in the entire universe! From their so called traditional attire to their names! Most notably is that they now bastardise the English language! From naming their children good luck to fine face to fine yansh. Very stupid people!

Nigerians are even more stupid to place these illiterates in power!

Fyneface? I don hear am today!

grin
undecided Insulting an entire ethnicity because of your blind hatred for anything GEJ is going too far my friend......you've been advised to desist from these acts as they do not contribute to national unity that every well meaning Nigerian desperately yearns for in this nightmare we find ourselves which is unprecedented in our history as a nation unless during the civil war.

May i also remind you that stereotyping,racism or bigotry of any kind only shows the inferior nature of those who carry out such shameful act shamelessly.

13 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 12:02am On Oct 24, 2013
oche_ejemb: ...

my brother, I feel you. Na so truth dey do liars and evil people for body.

Oya, take you triumph! grin
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by donphilopus: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2013
OlowoB:

Desola bleeped up with her statement. Dat was a collective insult on d whole ijaw people. I think we should knw where 2 always draw d line.
I know she fuc€ed up but that doesn't mean he should attack her like a Piast
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2013
oche_ejemb:

You are free to call a spade whatever you want to call it, however insulting an entire tribe, and someone's dead mother just shows the severe lack of parental training and care you received while growing up.

To think you are supposed to be a lady, God forbid bad thing.

what I said about that tribe is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Oya, go jump insai majidun river, quench the fire wey dey burn you for body.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2013
OlowoB:

story land! Abeg vamose ojare! I am Yoruba my arze! Who ask you queshon? grin

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by elspycey(m): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2013
*Quietly sharpening my machete in my backyard and looking from the corner of my eyes*.mtcheeeew! Awon oloshi gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2013
Truckpusher: But they don't poo where they eat and sleep like your kindred cheesy

of course it's your trade mark grin

clap for yourself, you almost made me laugh!

Was that a joke?

4 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OlowoB(m): 12:08am On Oct 24, 2013
I am also very surprised dat d MOD's brought dis topic 2 d front page without doing anythng on d tribal posts been placed here.
DESOLA, insulting a whole tribe is very very wrong. Enough said.

7 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OlowoB(m): 12:11am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

story land! Abeg vamose ojare! I am Yoruba my arze! Who ask you queshon? grin

You be my own person so I no fit dey exchange words with u but u bleeped up with ur earlier post.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 12:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Anyway you guys should treat me specially in this section. I don't normally come down my throne to mix with mere mortals here. I happened to find myself her per chance.

It is your lucky day today.

Let me allow you all to bask in my greatness. grin

4 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

clap for yourself, you almost made me laugh!

Was that a joke?
Joke ni! your people are what Nigerians prefer to call Dirty United grin

There is no smoke without fire ,for every Nigerian ethnic group to hold onto that belief that means they may not be very far from the truth cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OlowoB(m): 12:14am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

Desola insulting a whole tribe?

You people are obviously oblivious to what goes down in the politics section. I

One visit might convince you.

As a word of warning though, make sure you are strong at heart because if you go there unprepared, you might come out wanting to commit suicide. grin

Sis I understand ur point but nevertheless, u should have allowed dem statr d insults first b4 engaging dem, dat would have been beta.
Anyways, na u sabi. Enjoy dey go
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2013
OlowoB:

Sis I understand ur point but nevertheless, u should have allowed dem statr d insults first b4 engaging dem, dat would have been beta.
Anyways, na u sabi. Enjoy dey go

Thank you, your yarn too much sef! You dey write book?
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by psychologist(m): 12:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

what I said about that tribe is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Oya, go jump insai majidun river, quench the fire wey dey burn you for body.
o dearie u knw majidun river @ nlders case close pay no attention 2 wah she's saying, 4 she's either typing 4rm her bed in yabaleft or 4rm 1 hole @ ikorodu.....frustration is wot I call it......

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Truckpusher: Joke ni! your people are what Nigerians prefer to call Dirty United grin

There is no smoke without fire ,for every Nigerian ethnic group to hold onto that belief that means they may not be very far from the truth cheesy

Abi o, I heard about the report that said you carried out a research to have arrived at that statistic.

So tell me, how many states of the federation did you cover? Did you manage to get to the neighbouring countries too? what percentage were men? Children and women?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos / Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation / Checkout This Customers Bill At Quilox Night Club Yesterday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.