Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral - Events (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (43001 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by 1radioguru1: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you love who?craze dey worry you,no try am o,DESOLA IS HAPPILY MARRIED TO ME,because of people like you I'm going to stop her from coming to nairaland. Ashawo man like you

DESOLA© slaying Igbos since 1886....

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by 1radioguru1: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2013
Italiano1:

I dey o- ba wo ni- I see you slaying these reprobates- giving them exactly what they deserve. Kudos!

Oga mi I loyal to your government. Did sexkid reduce your ban too??
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Bizibi(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2013
kofoshi:

Accusinh Desola baby of calling ijaw names yet in the same vein collectively called Yorubas 'tribalistic'.

Aren't you doing exactly the same thing you are accusing her of?

You are highly confused and have no moral grounding to call her out. In fact, you are worse!

Go to the sectarian and ethnic rivalry corner of politics section and see how your brothers have littered the whole forum with hatred for Yorubas.

All you're getting here is a dose of your own medicine. The Frankenstein monster you created is now haunting you, so deal with it!
hw is he doin the same thing,did you read it at all?? Pls wht desola posted is highly disappointing be it yoruba or any other tribe and right nw i am very disapppointed bcuz i didnt knw yorubas were dis tribal whn it comes to issues
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by IYANGBALI: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The underlining fact is that we rule: we have iyaloja and babaloja in markets as well as on this forum.
yes oooo

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you love who?craze dey worry you,no try am o,DESOLA IS HAPPILY MARRIED TO ME,because of people like you I'm going to stop her from coming to nairaland. Ashawo man like you
IYA NGBALI? You be lesbian? I take beg you make you no go pour sein sein for my garri o! I truly committed to this relationship of ours. I will spend all my fortunes just to house Desola my beautiful queen (I neva see her b4 sha).. IYA NGBALI, BTW, greet NGBALI for me.. God go bless una.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Lilimax(f): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2013
agoha_vivi: You talk so carelessly for a lady. Take this advise, lister more and talk less thats the only way you'll be respected and more peopple would take you seriously. Dont wait till you are 45 before you change your ways then start blaming your woes on people in the village and old people around you. A descent woman ought to be careful about what she speaks about and how she goes about it.
I feel you.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Lilimax(f): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2013
nagoma:

He did not demonstrate the capacity of a president and certainly not a president for all.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax:
lillmax, can u be my girlfriend? I will forever love you pls.. PM me!
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Lilimax(f): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2013
amadice: ...sometimes i ask my self wat kind of english is dis?...i undersatnd english is nt our mothers tongue n english is nt by force so u can communicate directly to me with yoruba...for ur infor i taught ur illitrate brodas and sistas igbo in during my service year n if u dnt giv a fvck to my language sorry dey ar many igbos wu get pissed wen dey hear ur pathetic language too.
English professor angry. What are you talking about

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Lilimax(f): 9:48am On Oct 24, 2013
Garri_Activist: lillmax, can u be my girlfriend? I will forever love you pls.. PM me!
Bia nwataa,
Isi gini
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by IYANGBALI: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2013
Ms Nas: Anti Desola yi buru gan ni sha! cheesy Ewo bose fun gbogbo won ni assignment. O daa be funwon. Oma ga oo cheesy

Won o kuku ni comeback mi ju pe awon Yoruba doti lo. Awon oniranu. Mo type e ni Yoruba kan ma ba bu'mije ni tutu ni....Emi o l'aya bi Anti Desola oo cheesy

Anyways, won shi ma shi eyin gooro won yen Fi bumi. E dakun, mo'n lo sun grin grin
proudly Yoruba. WE ROCK,HATERS KEEP HATING we no send

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by tpia5: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2013
Bizibi: hw is he doin the same thing,did you read it at all?? Pls wht desola posted is highly disappointing be it yoruba or any other tribe and right nw i am very disapppointed bcuz i didnt knw yorubas were dis tribal whn it comes to issues

Nothing in desola's posts or behaviour shows she is yoruba.

Anybody can be anything on nl.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax:
Bia nwataa,
Isi gini
kai! Me kika ce ne? Walahi ni bana jin inyamiranci fa.. Ina sonki sosai. I love you ko. Kinji?
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Lilimax(f): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2013
babe_online: Damn Desola you really really dealt with people today! YOU ARE QUEEN!!! kiss

#keepitup#
undecided

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Italiano1: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2013
cashkid vs boko: tell dt to ur fellow Yoruba broda who claimed he is a graduate bt cn nt type in a simple english[b].luks lyk[/b] he is a product of ogbomosho public[b] skul[/b] ile ife grin.If he skuled in alaigbo,his case wud hv been.he wont hv been murderin english lyk he is doin nw.
as for u callin us coward,everybody in nig knows who is d coward jst lyj awo who drank rat poison can testisfy to dt. evn google already knws dt.
y dont u go to google n type ''yerobas are''n u wil c wat am talkin abt

Pot calling kettle black.

Are you sure you are ok this morning, you are writing as if you are constipated and have migraine at the same time. Please do not engage with me this morning because in addition to the aforementioned, you will suffer a sudden bout of hypertension and stroke by the time I am done with you.

Can you stop regurgitating that nonsense that has emanated from Aba beer parlours- Awo died at a ripe age, you have absolutely no proof to support your daft assertions- however there is irrefutable evidence that the EZE Gbrugbru of Ndigbo land upon sighting Yoruba generals ran for his life dressing as a woman and putting on copious amount of make up - if that is not cowardice, I wonder what it is then.

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Lilimax(f): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Garri_Activist: Desola, please where are you in lag? I want to meet you. I want you to be my girlfriend for now. I reside in lekki, and I work as a security guard in VGC. My salary is ok, I'm doing good. I'm also trying to enter school soon but this jamb and ASUU people is dulling me. Pls PM me or add to ping me 283245D7... I love you so much Desola. Tnx!
I've just discovered it's no longer ordinary.
You need help asap sad
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2013
Arsenate: yes o. I don talk my mind. Yoruba are a cursed people. They are dirty, smelly and ugly. They shiit, pee, and eat in the same room. With all their education, their towns are an eye sore.
Everyone in Nigeria knows yorubas are the dirtiest people. This is no news.

Who lit the weed for you I already soaked the matches in water.. undecided
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax: I've just discovered it's no longer ordinary.
You need help asap sad
I'm sorry... I promise I won't do it again. I love you so much. Desola is married already. Pls come and brighten my life. Brighten up the corners of my heart. I will never hurt you. We can have a very wonderful family in a wonderful mansion.. My lovekiss
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2013
amadice: ....wats dis one sayin? I guess u went to school under d banana tree cos i cant figure out ur message
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by tpia5: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola started the tribal insults.

Anyone jumping in because yorubas were insulted because of her, should take that fact into consideration.

She not only started it, she kept on in the hopes of starting a flame war.

Anybody falling into her trap ( especially the ones responding to the anti-yoruba comments), na you sabi o.

Try to rein her in like the goat she is instead of encouraging her senselessness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation / Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs / Edo Bride Vs. Yoruba Bride : Who Did It Better???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.