Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (42952 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Richy4(m): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2013
People should be careful of chattered flight while doing this.the fact that it is free does not mean it is safe. use the road and drive carefully as the dead is been interred. wink
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by myOGAonTOP: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2013
abokinside: My friend travelled to Bayelsa and when he returned he said to we actually deserve what we are getting now for ever goin to bayelsa to pick a leader of this great Nation. He said he met the most backward people in Nigeria in Bayelsa, but for me it's the President outfit, he always looks like a clown about to put up a show haba cow boy hat in 2013, on buba and sokoto, he is Black as in charcoal yet he keeps putting on black on black. Even Mr ibu's costumes is no where near as comic as Gejs'.
I WILL NEVER BE INVOLVED IN any TRIBAL WAR. Am not from and of the warring tribes on this thread BUT fact remains that the man you are insulting REMAINS your PRESIDENT unless you re not from Nigeria.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2013
I will love to hear Patience Jonathan give the vote of thanks in English after the burial.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by WANICEDUDE: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

That woman was sacrificed jo!

first jonathan sacrificed his brother then his wife sacrificed her own adopted mother to stay alive. Abi no be shortly after her sickness the woman die? The woman was used to buy her life ojare!

Bloody occultic people.
now i realise u are under a mental disease. Are a yoruba lady, i doubt it cos we have manners and we are taught hw to respect other pple opinion and tribe. I knw u are failure datz y u keep on ranting on things dat is of no use to u. Pls get a life and live it well. Caution ur mouth so pple u wnt be destroyed. Peace. Omo yoruba dada.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Gwekzy: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Omo d likes 4 dis thread many O...make Ona like dis post Abeg..na beg I dey

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by cardoso111(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Goodd copying Presenters state
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Madawaki01(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:
Who are the baboons logging on to "like" desola's vomits?

Se ori yin daru ni or are you her alternate monikers?
seah were re tun ti de si e lara pada ni??

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2013
maryhaam: Odd topic nice post,was entertained thou,desola love u,like ur boldness
Desola is the Iyaloja of Nairaland while Eggheaders is the Babaloja. But Eggheaders said he might handover to Italiano1.

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2013
Elmojiid: plz wre can i gt my own aso ebi.
You wan empty your account?
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Madawaki01(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2013
@desola,wa shere jare,jekan mo

3 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by TheLastNazgul(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh: I will love to hear Patience Jonathan give the vote of thanks in English after the bury.
. I hope she won't take English lessons from you.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by amadice(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh: I will love to hear Patience Jonathan give the vote of thanks in English after the bury.
...and u Prof, in english i guess..DO U MEAN BURY OR BURIAL...anu ofia nmadu check ur spellings first undecided
...and u Prof, in english i guess..DO U MEAN BURY OR BURIAL...anu ofia nmadu check ur spellings first

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2013
The Last Nazgûl: . I hope she won't take English lessons from you.
She is welcomed.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2013
With all these comments and TRIBALIST OF TOMORROW here,,There is NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA...
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by intrepid: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Is it really a Yoruba thing?
TribalEAST: Aso-ebi...mtchew. Everybody is now copying yoruba culture.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Emmafrancis: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

I swear all other useless tribe for this country suppose thank their stars say dem join us with them. If not for Yoruba, this people would only be seen on discovery channel.

You call them useless. Its wealth from that region that supported this country all these years even to their own detriment. The nature of ur tribalism equals none
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2013
amadice: ...and u Prof, in english i guess..DO U MEAN BURY OR BURIAL...anu ofia nmadu check ur spellings first undecided...and u Prof, in english i guess..DO U MEAN BURY OR BURIAL...anu ofia nmadu check ur spellings first
Anu ofia ne me ka o shiri Umuofia, English is a proper noun, and should be in capital.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Emmafrancis: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2013
When you read comments from my fellow Nairalanders , one have no choice but weep for the future of this country. The main topic has been dropped to attacking the person of the President and his tribe.
Come to think of it, what's so special about the uniform that should cause such unwarranted fuse.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Debrothz(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2013
Just passing
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by bknight: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2013
He wears cowboy hat.
You speak queen's english.

Two of a kind. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Ahmeduana(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2013
TribalEAST: Aso-ebi...mtchew. Everybody is now copying yoruba culture.
AJI SE BI OYO LA RI, OYO ISE BI BABA ENI KO' OKAN

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by stexsy(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Kpong enye ke ukot anam
anye. Adiok ono nwa itit Desola.
wat is d meaning of itit?
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by cherieb2(f): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2013
We call the white pple racist when they discriminate, yet we are worst...if we do dis among ourselves why won't the white do it against us?

From what Ȋ̝̊̅ Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ here, the youths of today will even do worst when they become leaders tomorrow......wonder what the future holds for our children
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by chucky234(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2013
WANICEDUDE: now i realise u are under a mental disease. Are a yoruba lady, i doubt it cos we have manners and we are taught hw to respect other pple opinion and tribe. I knw u are failure datz y u keep on ranting on things dat is of no use to u. Pls get a life and live it well. Caution ur mouth so pple u wnt be destroyed. Peace. Omo yoruba dada.
Ose gan aburo mi.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by VirginFinder: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Dan iska, this is not an English Degence league forum
either.

The aboki doesn't consider you worthy enough of kissing his asssss.

Pls let him be!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos / Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation / Checkout This Customers Bill At Quilox Night Club Yesterday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.