Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (42954 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by nagoma(m): 2:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Thoroughly amusing. cheesy ; This Desola girl is a whirl wind!! : I was speechless - and without Desola the thread became desolate.

who was Jonathan referring to in Feb2011 whe he said Yorubas were rascals?

Anyway see you in Okrika this weekend ; In my Fynface Kaftan of course cool.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

If jonathan is not ashamed of eating 1billion naira food,

if stella odua is not ashamed to buy a car for $225m

Why should I be ashamed to call a spade a spade?

Abeg don't rain on my parade ojare. If you wan see disgrace, go insai obioma shop, look insai mirror and come back to tell us what you see. Whatever you see in the mirror is the personification of the word disgrace.

Don't thank me for that information. Just go and do thanksgiving in church.

grin grin grin This girl u be real badt girl.

3 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by NRIPRIEST(m): 3:28am On Oct 24, 2013
Truckpusher: grin.....See as you just dey tear your cloth grin.....madman ,oya bring rope make i tie you shocked

I'm not ijaw ,get that into your dumb head you dumb fucck........wacky backy fellow....smh

Stop denying your tribe you shoeless fisherman! You are an Ijaw !
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by agohavivi(f): 4:12am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

The man too dey shame person. Na so e dey carry im colo mentality fedora hat go western countries come dey look like mumu. I do quick cover my eyes when I see the yeye illiterate or change the channel.

Shameless people wen no get identity.

Fyneface ko, fyne yansh ni.
You talk so carelessly for a lady. Take this advise, listen more and talk less that's the only way you'll be respected and people would take you seriously. Dont wait till you are 45 before you change your ways then start blaming your woes on people in the village and old people around you. A descent woman ought to be careful about what she says and how she goes about it.

12 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by dheaven: 4:27am On Oct 24, 2013
I wonder why some Nigerians derive joy insulting their president.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by emmabest2000(m): 4:49am On Oct 24, 2013
TribalEAST: Aso-ebi...mtchew. Everybody is now copying yoruba culture.
Who bi this

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 24, 2013
Looking at the coment of some people here and other posts in this forum, I begin to wonder the kind of leaders we will have in fulture.
we need to behave. if we must argue, lets argue constructive
and apply deplomacy in our tribalism.
REMEMBER OUR ATTITUDE DETERMINES OUR ALTITUDE

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by PapaFejiro: 4:57am On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

You must be ijaw
Dear Desola, I humbly ask that you take it easy, change your paception about humans in general who are outside your geographical area of origin. Fynface is more like a pet name that got stuck. you shldnt down grade a whole people as a result of that. please dear brothers and sisters in nairaland, we have bigger problems in Nigeria, lets think of how to fix them instead of promulgating hatred by always attacking other races. God that we worship dosent like that, remember he allows even the rain to fall on the roof of an unbeliever. and also feeds them too. please I know some will insult me here but no problem, Jesus, GEJ, Mou and others have been insulted who am I not to. may God bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by redcliff: 5:02am On Oct 24, 2013
wesley80: Mumu, the males in your lineage still squat to wee and you're laughing at someone for wearing a hat? What a dolt!

Actually, squating to wee Is the right thing to do.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by amadice(m): 5:02am On Oct 24, 2013
Let me defend d south south cos i think does peopl ar d most friendly citizens we hav in nigeria...dey say dey dnt hav culture n attire, dey say we igbos dont hav attire,,,pls lemme ask which tribe in nigeria do u see dere married women tie wrapper in major functions n ceremony....d last time i checked every igbo woman n ijaw has wrappers for different occassions n my mother is an example...so any asshoole say we ar copying should visit da psycatric hospital for medical check up....also d last tyme i checked yoruba only focuses on aso oke, dis local ankara, and 1 kind of ankara (tie n dye) done in abeokuta...i remeber i did dat cloth as practical back in my secondary day #finearts

4 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by amadice(m): 5:15am On Oct 24, 2013
PapaFejiro: Dear Desola, I humbly ask that you take it easy, change your paception about humans in general who are outside your geographical area of origin. Fynface is more like a pet name that got stuck. you shldnt down grade a whole people as a result of that. please dear brothers and sisters in nairaland, we have bigger problems in Nigeria, lets think of how to fix them instead of promulgating hatred by always attacking other races. God that we worship dosent like that, remember he allows even the rain to fall on the roof of an unbeliever. and also feeds them too. please I know some will insult me here but no problem, Jesus, GEJ, Mou and others have been insulted who am I not to. may God bless us all.
.....my broda nice comment...but am no broda or friends wit tribalist region #theyorubas...my broda if u hav stayed in #lagos u will understand my point of view...u cant change dere perception, its obvious dey dnt like south east south south,,,they refer evry1 in dat region as OMO IGBO,,, if u dnt knw hw to speak yoruba n u ar in dere land den thunder as fired dat person cos dat person will be regarded as a foool, an outcast, pls take a look at what is happening in d political tarrein, tifnubu n arm robber femi falana against d presidency,,,ask ur sef wen OBJ was in power did any ony1 in d east rise against him?....dis tribal issue as eatten deep my broda no remedy...i remeber wen i was serving my so called beloved country I WAS TRIBALLY ASSULTED becos dey thought i dnt understand yoruba wen i pretended....racial abuse n tribal abuse ar d same...

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by badmeat(m): 5:37am On Oct 24, 2013
To all haters of the south south,there is a transformer in the neighbourhood,grin

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by nagoma(m): 5:56am On Oct 24, 2013
dheaven: I wonder why some Nigerians derive joy insulting their president.

He did not demonstrate the capacity of a president and certainly not a president for all.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Horllami2011(f): 6:10am On Oct 24, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2013
amadice: Sometimes i dnt blame any1 for dis tribal war or insults...i blame the mistake done in 1914, i blame fate who brought all dis ethnic groups together, i blame luck for not favouring biafra during the civil war,,, it is clear that dis country cant move forward and our generation will worsen d situation on ground with tribal grudges in our heart...i pray dis ends sooner or later. GOD JUST DO YOUR WILL in 2015 let every1 just go n forget nigeria ever existed because d nigeria its self is becoming a failed state. Nothing can been done...imagain a yoruba she goat calling her president n family names...wen she knows d former criminal in power OBJ is a gorrilla...#smh

Stop blaming God,fate and luck! Word and life on the street is different from this sh!t going on here. Only online is where I experience tribalism. Come 2015 I hope all the tribalist get hit by something so we can enjoy 'our' Nigeria! All the tribalist including you who insults Obj to justify Gej. Stop shaking your head koma jabo undecided
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by toprealman: 6:20am On Oct 24, 2013
TribalEAST: Aso-ebi...mtchew. Everybody is now copying yoruba culture.
Keep quite!
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by talkreal: 6:24am On Oct 24, 2013
Pataki: Sophisticated madness.

Mrs. Fyneface...... cheesy grin cheesy

Sophisticated madness I repeat. Jonathan and his entire family are a bunch of disgrace and absolute misfit for leadership qualities in this country.
-

"Fyneface" What a stupid name!

Since I have been following this forum as a guest, I noticed u always insults the precedent. Does it make you really cool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos / Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation / Checkout This Customers Bill At Quilox Night Club Yesterday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.