Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project (25759 Views)

Demolition: Aged Landlords Protest Non Payment Of N2bn Compensation / Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) / HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by DrDapcee(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
My family has multiple properties earmarked for demolition on this road… the income from these properties sustain the big family. The future is bleak. We have done nothing wrong. We have c/o. we made adequate clearance for future road expansion as adviced by our architect. Some of the houses date back 20yrs in age. All going down. …
We did not get any formal warning from the ogun state government. All we saw were markings on our property. No written notification. No media communiqué, nothing. We went to Abeokuta and we got conflicting reports both from the government office and the ministry of lands. In summary, they assured us that demolition would only start in 2015. They requested quotes for value of our properties…. running into nine digit figures. We gave them. They offered less than 20% of the current value of these properties. We asked for a design of the road so that we can plan a structured demolition of our property ourselves so as to preserve the memories of these properties and minimize destruction by their hungry bulldozers. They did not give us any. We were in the dark, confused, anxious, unhappy, disappointed. All of a sudden, we heard Amosun came last Sunday, spent about 20mins, walked about a 100m and was heard to say that work would commence tomorrow(monday).
I encourage development in every level and agree that Yakoyo /Alagbole road needs an overhaul, but why put the cart before the horse.
Amosun mentioned that he had warned us 2yrs ago about the proposed destruction. Why did he not use this period to compensate us so that we would not be in this current situation of unplanned homelessness after many years of comfort? I pray none of you become homeless, it is a wicked experience. Amosun never engaged stake holders of the area. When development started in the area back in the late 80’s and people were ignorantly purchasing the land from omo oniles, was there any advice from the government against such? If indeed there was a master plan for that road, why did the government not clamp down on development of that area during the early 90’s when development of that area was in its nascence?
Amosun has wielded his power immaturely and insensitively. Such impunity should not go unpunished regardless of the intention. Did you know that taking the road through the vast undeveloped area surrounding alagbole/yakoyo would save the government more money by saving on ‘compensation’? Why was this option not explored? This road would link to the Lagos/Ibadan express way about 5km from Berger junction.
This has exposes many problems that face our country. We the residents of this area are also human, powerless against the selfish govenrment but still human and deserve some respect. It is us today, but remember it can be you tomorrow, in another form. We should challenge such insensitivity to citizens. Most of these houses are the sole source of income for the owners. where do they go now? where would they sleep? compensation whenever it arrives will not alleviate the current distress and trauma.
God, we leave this in your hands. Fight for us, no body else will.

10 Likes

Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by 3kay945(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pulling ones buildings down in this tough and high standard of living in Naija. I pity some landowners there o, because they wont get over it till death knocks.
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by born2boink(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
pato station: This is government recklessness. Many of these state governments wait until people develop an area before they come in to start demolishing peoples' property worth billions of naira. They will never map out the roads, drainage and walkways until people have used their pension and other hard earned money to build their houses with even government-approved plans. Then the "government in power" will wake up and remember that they will build express roads, housing estates and other things there. Many of the unfortunate landowners will end up not getting compensated. Very sad
if C of O doesn't stop government from demolishing the property, it means the reckless useless government alwaaus wait for place to develop before demolishinng it.
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
born2fuck: if C of O doesn't stop government from demolishing the property, it means the reckless useless government alwaaus wait for place to develop before demolishinng it.

So why have they not demolished from likes of Lekki then? undecided undecided undecided. Because they were approved by the necessary organizations before building.

Nigerians will not get things in place....when they get punished, they will be blaming everybody but themselves and be claiming they met all the necessary conditions, even though they didn't.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by ikeyman00(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
@@@

and these are the people. . . .
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
DrDapcee: My family has multiple properties earmarked for demolition on this road… the income from these properties sustain the big family. The future is bleak. We have done nothing wrong. We have c/o. we made adequate clearance for future road expansion as adviced by our architect. Some of the houses date back 20yrs in age. All going down. …
We did not get any formal warning from the ogun state government. All we saw were markings on our property. No written notification. No media communiqué, nothing. We went to Abeokuta and we got conflicting reports both from the government office and the ministry of lands. In summary, they assured us that demolition would only start in 2015. They requested quotes for value of our properties…. running into nine digit figures. We gave them. They offered less than 20% of the current value of these properties. We asked for a design of the road so that we can plan a structured demolition of our property ourselves so as to preserve the memories of these properties and minimize destruction by their hungry bulldozers. They did not give us any. We were in the dark, confused, anxious, unhappy, disappointed. All of a sudden, we heard Amosun came last Sunday, spent about 20mins, walked about a 100m and was heard to say that work would commence tomorrow(monday).
I encourage development in every level and agree that Yakoyo /Alagbole road needs an overhaul, but why put the cart before the horse.
Amosun mentioned that he had warned us 2yrs ago about the proposed destruction. Why did he not use this period to compensate us so that we would not be in this current situation of unplanned homelessness after many years of comfort? I pray none of you become homeless, it is a wicked experience. Amosun never engaged stake holders of the area. When development started in the area back in the late 80’s and people were ignorantly purchasing the land from omo oniles, was there any advice from the government against such? If indeed there was a master plan for that road, why did the government not clamp down on development of that area during the early 90’s when development of that area was in its nascence?
Amosun has wielded his power immaturely and insensitively. Such impunity should not go unpunished regardless of the intention. Did you know that taking the road through the vast undeveloped area surrounding alagbole/yakoyo would save the government more money by saving on ‘compensation’? Why was this option not explored? This road would link to the Lagos/Ibadan express way about 5km from Berger junction.
This has exposes many problems that face our country. We the residents of this area are also human, powerless against the selfish govenrment but still human and deserve some respect. It is us today, but remember it can be you tomorrow, in another form. We should challenge such insensitivity to citizens. Most of these houses are the sole source of income for the owners. where do they go now? where would they sleep? compensation whenever it arrives will not alleviate the current distress and trauma.

Eeeeerm. Which C of O did you have? I doubt it!
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by saintNinoBran(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
That is one thing with development. in every development there are people to pay for the price and bear the pain. this simply means there is always a sacrifice for everything. to the affected, please sorry and embrace it as a way forward to your area and Govt. should please make a way for them.
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
The surrounding looks so awful, pretty much Nigerian story!
Where there is no vision, the people perish!!
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by lawyer(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
@op, you are an iddiott and government scycophant trying to profit from other people's woes. Almost everyone whose house is being demolished got clearance from the state government agencies. The same agencies that give these approvals are the ones who turn back and call it fake. And the gov is turning a blind eye because he doesn't want to pay compensation. It is ridiculous for you to claim that people who spent millions to buy land and build houses didn't go to government for approval. If it was fg now, you would have been shouting and talking nonsense that they should settle everyone. You people are just evil people but the people will respond in 2015. Stay tuned
@ Octupus

1. One your an Ode first class because i don't belong to any political party rather am a Nigerian concerned about the welfare of the citizens.

2. Am not profiting from any body's woes, the deed has been done. Rather am trying to show people that such issues can be prevented in future if they contact people like me to verify their lands. If they had a land verification company to help them point out these bad loop holes that led to their homes being demolished would they knowingly go and build a house near a proposed road projected for expansion?

3. Your daft for saying the Government does not want to pay compensation. If you have read the articles properly above you will see where i wrote the Ogun state Government is ready to compensate people that have duly registered documents and they have told them to bring their papers for evaluation so they can pay them. If you cant read, find your nearest spec savers to buy your self a new 18 inch thick lens eye glass.

4. Also i don't care if it is the FG or state government because i am neither PdP or APC. What is bad is bad and its my job to point out the evils in our land system So that people don't fall victim for land scams or for want of lack of knowledge of our land laws.

5. Finally i know its people like you that will be visiting my site secretly to learn how not to fall victim of land scams and when you get here on Nl You will be pretending as if you know all. Don't worry, i know your type. You would soon call me when Omonile's scam "I TOO KNOW" People like you and i will bill you heavily for your stupidity!!!

4 Likes

Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by lawyer(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ Drdapcee

If you have a C of O be rest assured you can be compensated adequately especially if you sue the Government to court if you have the building plans and C of O that emanated legally from the Ogun state Land bureau.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by omolabak27: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Why passing wrong information about the landlords of ojodu,yakoyo,area and alagbole,they dnt have c of o or ownership of land ...that's black propaganda...public relations is not like that and not good to speak for people without consulting there opinion...too bad ......many of them have all the evidence required and they have try all there possible best to no avail .... So you dnt have to downcast them cos iTs dam not easy to build a house.....you have not perform any survey before arriving to conclusion not by snapping pix ......
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by kunletoks(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
DrDapcee: My family has multiple properties earmarked for demolition on this road… the income from these properties sustain the big family. The future is bleak. We have done nothing wrong. We have c/o. we made adequate clearance for future road expansion as adviced by our architect. Some of the houses date back 20yrs in age. All going down. …

God dey.
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by simdam500(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
it getting rough to get better
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by eaglechild: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
A very insensitive APC led government.
The best move will be to settle it in court.
Sad indeed.
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by waldigit: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=speedyboi]Which one be land verification company again?

Abeg nobody should consult any 'land verification' issh! Na the beginning of getting scammed and getting fake approval.

Just consult town planning to come survey the land themselves.

#NuffSaid[/quote

Town planning authority are charged with responsibility of approving your building proposal, though its good for you to approach them for development advice.
Development issues is very complex, part of the problems is from the government and part is from us the governed. I am an expert in development things for the past 15 yrs. The govt. No doubt has a lot left to desired but remember we cannot blame the present ogun state administration because they inherited the problems form the previous ones. On our part too our own problems is that we find it hard to take advice. Real estate development things is every one concerns but when it comes to basic understanding its like rocket science to most pple.
It involves lots of capital and its a mountain of wealth hence we like to cut corners and don't showcase moderation. Its only when there is an issue that we begin to lament and shift blames.
In my subsequent post I shall begin to enlighten us on real estate development issues introduce us to my blog where we can obtain more info, and if we don't mind my ebook on the same topic currently selling on amazon kindle store. I chose to sell outside the country because black man don't like to read for knowledge but to pass exam and for entertainment. Shalom
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by Reference(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2013

Honestly feel your pain. May God help you peoples. Please remain law abiding.
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by TexasR: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2013
Ralphlauren:

dont be so quick to blame just omoniles and estate agents. unscrupulous LAWYERS are also a big part of the problem facing nigeria's property market. i will not be surprised if some of the people that have been affected by the demoltion had the property transaction handled by lawyers

so many people have had their hands burnt by lawyers. a lawyer's job is basically preparing a lease, any required legal paperwork and resolving any legal disputes. however, these days, you find a lot of lawyers selling and letting property. is that part of the curriculum in nigeria's law school lawyers want to pocket legal fee and at the same time pocket agency fee, management fee and fee from the sale of a property.

i personally will never buy or rent any property from any third party except he or she is A REGISTERED ESTATE SURVEYOR AND VALUER.

Quite on point

@Lawyer
Much as you have a point in advising people to always verify the authenticity of any property they intend to put their money in,please be very specific when you advice them to pay "professionals",who are the professionals you refer to? with your ad clips and with what obtains in Nigeria,most uninformed intending property owners would think you are referring to lawyers.I once had a client,who while sketching his proposed building,I was advising him on the need to observe the required set backs and all that,there was this lawyer of his who was telling him that it wasn't necessary,that developers don't always observe set backs blah blah blah.I quickly shot him down and told him that he was over-stepping his bounds and venturing into territories that he was not competent to speak on.
Truth be told,from that experience and others,I can safely say that lawyers,in their greed to collect agency and management fees as well as commissions from sales of property have ended up usurping the duties of professionals like estate surveyors/valuers,as well as engineers and given calamitous advice to property owners which has put a lot of them in the predicament we're seeing on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by juman(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2013

Hmmm.

The governors should fear God in all what they are doing. Everybody will account to God one day.

Why can't government stop them when they were making their buildings?
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by lawyer(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2013
Texas_R:

Quite on point

@Lawyer
Much as you have a point in advising people to always verify the authenticity of any property they intend to put their money in,please be very specific when you advice them to pay "professionals",who are the professionals you refer to? with your ad clips and with what obtains in Nigeria,most uninformed intending property owners would think you are referring to lawyers.I once had a client,who while sketching his proposed building,I was advising him on the need to observe the required set backs and all that,there was this lawyer of his who was telling him that it wasn't necessary,that developers don't always observe set backs blah blah blah.I quickly shot him down and told him that he was over-stepping his bounds and venturing into territories that he was not competent to speak on.
Truth be told,from that experience and others,I can safely say that lawyers,in their greed to collect agency and management fees as well as commissions from sales of property have ended up usurping the duties of professionals like estate surveyors/valuers,as well as engineers and given calamitous advice to property owners which has put a lot of them in the predicament we're seeing on this thread.

Your right sir, many lawyers are part of the problem too and I won't deny that. I am even dealing with one presently that wants to play the role of an agent, solicitor and contractor at the same time and I detest such attitude. I agree loads of lawyers would have been culpable in the sale of those bad lands and won't feel any remorse whatsoever ever to try to ameliorate the sufferings of these people now. That's why I hardly involve myself in both agency and soliciting and when it comes to territories or departments that am not conversant with, I raise my hands up and tell the client immediately. Am only good at one thing and that's land law and discovering land scams that could bankrupt a potential buyer. Apart from that, I won't claim to be an expert on it and I won't venture into it.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by meforyou1(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2013
The govt should compensate those people o
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by mojeer678: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2013
Ralphlauren:

Governor's consent is the same thing as C of O. dont get it twisted.

building permit on its own will NOT qualify you for compensation.

I laugh in Malay.
C of O and Governor's Consent aren't the same, my dear. Who have you been talking to?

It really grates when people talk/write about what they have no freakin idea about. And having the gall to advise not getting it twisted, when you've strangulated the two? angry

Try getting a building permit in Lagos without either of the two & I'll take you out for lunch at Equal Right in Alausa Secretariat.
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by mojeer678: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju: This is sad but thats the price of development...

My problem is the Government. They are well aware of the problems people face from community|Omo niles in the purchasing of lands and yet they have not come out to resolve this.

How difficult is it for the Government to have a well detailed Map that shows the following;

1. How the Lands in the area has been mapped
2. Who owns what land.
3. How many meters have been alllocated for roads.
4. Area for Water
5. Area for Electricity
6. Area for gas.
7. School Area
8. Play Ground

e.t.c..

My fathers first Land he bought in this life was a scam from the community. Its really sad that in a country like Nigeria where people suffer to get jobs, save to acquire properties and pay off the mortgages on those properties and when they are just aboutto settle down and start reaping the fruits of their hard labour, HERE COMES THE GOVERNMENT BULLDOZERS.. angry

- Where was the Local Government, State Government, Urban and Regional Planning, F.G when these people were building on these lands?
- And if my memory serves me right, anybody building a house has to obtain a series of approvals from the government to build so the government can feign not knowing abouty these building..

Sadly, the government remains well within their rights to carry out demolitions of illegally built structures without recourse or compensation.. But the Government should either fully take over all Lands in the federation and sell it to Nigerians themselves (without community influence) or Show us on both the Website of the Urban and regional planning of each state and their offices the deleaniation of each land, showing size and use. angry

My heart goes out to all affected persons..

WORD OF THE GODS:: My People, please only buy Lands from the Federal Government.. Its easier to verify, You cannot be harrassed by Local and State governments during development of said lands & You stand lesser risk of demolition in the future due to illegal acquisition/use of said Lands.. It may cost more, but it will last you longer..

Very sentimental but it won't cut ice.

With the very controversial Land Use Act, 1978, all land in Nigeria has been taken over by the Govt.

It is now the Governor of your State who owns the land and no one, Omo Onile or whoever dare transfer, alienate, sell, lease et.c without the consent, permission or approval of the Governor.

Hence, you're advised to first of all (please pay close attention here), before you pay for or start putting any structure on the land, to apply for a Land Information from the Office of the Surveyor-General (I'm more concerned with the status in Lagos since I'm very familiar with the system in Lagos).

Lagos has mapped out every piece of available land in its domain and will, at a price (#10-15k per plot, the last time I checked) formally let you know whether the land you're interested in is free, acquired by Govt for a project, etc or committed.

If it's free, it means you're good to go. If it's under acquisition, it means you're not so good to go but you have a chance of getting approval with regularisation but if it's committed, you have a snowball chance in the blazes to get approval.

Always insist on a survey plan by a registered surveyor or commission one for yourself if you need that property at all costs. The survey plan coordinates would be entered into the system at Land Information Services and it will show whether the property falls under any of the above categories.

A cardinal rule when buying property is 'caveat emptor' meaning Buyers Beware!
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by Ralphlauren(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2013
mojeer678:

I laugh in Malay.
C of O and Governor's Consent aren't the same, my dear. Who have you been talking to?

It really grates when people talk/write about what they have no freakin idea about. And having the gall to advise not getting it twisted, when you've strangulated the two? angry

Try getting a building permit in Lagos without either of the two & I'll take you out for lunch at Equal Rights in Alausa Secretariat.

my bad. ##post edited##

Governor's consent is required once the individual with the C of O decides to sell the land to someone else. You are right. They are both different.

However, i repeat, the Building Permit on its OWN will NOT qualify anyone for compensation. if the owner of the property with a valid building permit has misplaced the C of O, he can easily obtain a copy from Lands Registry and use that to apply for compensation.

don't get it twisted bruv.
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by Ralphlauren(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2013
Texas_R:

Quite on point

@Lawyer

You are BANG ON with your post.

sometimes, i wish the 'professionals' could do more. so many people are misinformed and not adequately informed on the RIGHT PROFESSIONALS to consult in certain situations. It is their responsibility to embark on public awareness programme informing people about the benefits of consulting professionals before embarking on any construction work or buying any land. for example, estate surveyors and valuers can come together to do this.

i am aware that the most professions dictates against outright advertisement of individual services, however, there needs to be a way around this rule to keep people informed on what needs to be done and checked to avoid people crying blue murder when their land is acquired by the goverment or when they lose money to dubious people.
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by moclothesnaija: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
they are still comin to my area, infact we are waiting for dem
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by Okijajuju1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
mojeer678:

A cardinal rule when buying property is 'caveat emptor' meaning Buyers Beware!

#Preach!!!
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by mojeer678: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2013
Ralphlauren:

sometimes, i wish the 'professionals' could do more. so many people are misinformed

i am aware that the most professions dictates against outright advertisement of individual services, however, there needs to be a way around this rule to keep people informed on what needs to be done and checked to avoid people crying blue murder when their land is acquired by the goverment or when they lose money to dubious people.

As you can see, Omonile Lawyer has obviously created such an avenue. If in doubt, ask.

There's nothing that says you can't double or triple check any info you come across, from Omonile Lawyer or whoever. In fact, getting a second opinion is the beginning of wisdom when it has to do with financial services including medical reports, believe me, many friends' lives have been saved by taking their medical issues to other hospitals or doctors.

Professionals have offices all over the town, feel free to walk in or get a trusted person to refer or recommend one they've had dealings with and are sure of his/her competence/skills/experience and qualifications (these are not mutually exclusive:-))

And always trust your gut instinct
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by mojeer678: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2013
Ralphlauren:

i am NOT 100 percent certain but i think If they have old receipts and documents dating back to the colonial area or before a certain year (i cant remember exactly), that might be accepted and they might be eligible for some compensation. however, the government is smart and they are aware that these docs may have been forged.

You're probably thinking along the line of pre-1978 Land Use Act.

Well, as far as Lagos State is concerned, that's not tenable any longer and there could be criminal actions against anyone who engages in a situation where you backdate documents simply to escape the govt's charges.

See a thread on this: https://www.nairaland.com/1344211/register-land-before-july-31st

Those who do such and get dumb lawyers to frank such documents conveniently overlook the fact that the ages of the parties and the lawyer drafting the deeds would be crosschecked to see if they match the documents they allegedly made 30 years ago.

The lawyer wasn't probably born then or the company hadn't been incorporated at the time these all purchased a property and executed an agreement to evidence that transaction.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by Ralphlauren(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
mo'clothesnaija:
they are still comin to my area, infact we are waiting for dem

And what are you going to do to them
Re: Demolition Going On At Ojudu/Alagbole For The Ogun Road Project by Ralphlauren(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
lawyer:

Your right sir, many lawyers are part of the problem too and I won't deny that. I am even dealing with one presently that wants to play the role of an agent, solicitor and contractor at the same time and I detest such attitude. I agree loads of lawyers would have been culpable in the sale of those bad lands and won't feel any remorse whatsoever ever to try to ameliorate the sufferings of these people now. That's why I hardly involve myself in both agency and soliciting and when it comes to territories or departments that am not conversant with, I raise my hands up and tell the client immediately. Am only good at one thing and that's land law and discovering land scams that could bankrupt a potential buyer. Apart from that, I won't claim to be an expert on it and I won't venture into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned / Anger, Despair As FCDA Demolishes Houses In Apo NEPA, Abuja / Building Collapses In UNIZIK, Awka, Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.