Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (222827 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Virgins Meet Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by king32(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
view this link to see photos and contact of sexy guys and girls from Nigeria (view Here)
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by king32(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
view this link to see photos and contact of sexy guys and girls from Nigeria (view Here)
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by king32(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by dabarpharmacy: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2014
WE DON’T DIE, WE KILL OURSELVES (2)
Welcome aboard. We started a journey from the last edition, in case you are just coming on, we are on our way to wellness. We defined our destination and here, a quick recap, Wellness is “A dynamic state of health in which an individual progresses toward a higher level of functioning, achieving an optimum balance between internal and external environments’’.
Why Wellness?
Wellness because there is NOTHING GOOD about illnesses and diseases. Managing them comes with a huge price. It affects the pocket of its victims, their overall (Physical, Social, Mental, and Emotional) health, and family member’s well-being. The brunt is borne mostly by the sick, his care giver, family members and in the long run, the society as existing profitable economic activities are put on hold, new business ideas buried and limited resources that should have been multiplied are channelled towards providing relief for the sick.
Anti-wellness habits includes poor diet, lack of physical activity, inadequate relief of chronic stress, smoking, and overuse of alcohol. These habits continued over time break down the body’s immune system thus making the body susceptible to various kinds of illnesses.
Every human body has an immune system. Wikipedia in its definition says The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease.
It will not be out of place if I liken the Immune System to a Closed-circuit Television (CCTV) in a shopping mall with heavy traffic of people and stock. The CCTV is meant to monitor what happens in the mall, who and what comes in and goes out. Now, what happens if the CCTV gets bad? Anything goes in and comes out without check even PILFERERS. Meaning that when the immune system breaks down, diseases has FREE ENTRY AND EXIT permit.
IMMUNE SYSTEM
From our brief definition, the Immune System is a Structure. A structure can be built or torn down. The truth is that no structure left on its own without attention gets better. If it is not being improved on, it breaks down and gets destroyed. So, it is either of two things- (1). Keep working on the system to make it stronger OR (2). Abandon it to itself and it gets weaker.
Just as a physical structure (building) needs the right standard and quantity of sand, cement, water, iron bars, stones, gravel, etc. to stand and pass for a strong structure, so does the human body,- Your body needs a mix of several nutrients from food to function at its peak.
From elementary science, almost all of us learnt about the food chart, classes of food and BALANCED DIET. We are familiar with Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Minerals, Fats and Oil, and Water. Our Immune System is built by what we EAT and DRINK; OUR DIET.
IS YOUR DIET COMPLETE?
From the basic knowledge of elementary science, Can you judge your diet to be complete and in THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS? Now, be true to yourself. Is it? Right now, I know you are doing a serious heart search. You see, in our days, the food stuff we have are processed. The bran in our rice and wheat are gone, the juices lack the fibre of the fruits, our beans is baked and canned, the fish broiled, oiled and canned, the maize de-hulled and the husks fed to backyard goats!, Everything Is Processed!!!
The truth is that in the process of processing these foods, they are killed. Now, can you answer my question?
See you next time…
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by mrparagon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Xup ladys
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by silentdevil: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
hi
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by ReVizz(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2014
we virginals ... A virgin us called?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by tobalu(m): 2:01am On Nov 11, 2014
i really want a friend and i'm based in Lagos,
bbmpin: 74FC6AA1
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Ybholy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Here are five crazy things most couples fight about:

1. Food

Maybe it’s because we need it to survive or maybe it’s because we’ve grown accustomed to certain tastes. Whatever it is, food is the trigger on the relationship AK-47. BANG! One second we’re happily discussing little Jimmy’s math meet and the next “DID YOU EAT MY ICE CREAM?” shoots from our pie hole and we’re instantly on the attack. If you’ve ever hidden Twinkies on the top rack of a broken dishwasher or performed a satanic ritual meant to keep your better half’s hands off your box of leftovers, you… have relationship food aggression.

2. Furniture

It’s hard to believe, but a corner hutch or an old man’s TV tray can inspire the latest episode of Snapped. Rearranging the garage, furnishing a house with in-law hand-me-downs, or using a lap table as a utility workbench in the middle of the living room can set the stage for huge so happy together (not) meltdowns.

3. Vacations

Whoever said vacations are a time to rest and relax has obviously never gone on vacation as a couple. Hell, no. From agreeing on where to go to squabbling over when to book the trip, vacations nearly kill some relationships. Add in a Drunken Dutchman with full Speedo exposure or lack of vacation insurance during an unexpected hurricane in paradise… you get the picture. You’ll need a vacation after the vacation. Or a good lawyer.

4. The Internet

All is fine in love until you discover “college b**bs” in the search history of your browser. Before jumping to conclusions or making assumptions, talk to your loved one and ask what they were smoking. Did they mean to search for young, firm boobies? Or were they on the hunt for college books? The Internet is a virtual playground, but sometimes there is a simple explanation for the snarky reply all email

5. Assumptions

You know that old saying “to assume makes an a*s out of you and me?” Oh, honey, it’s true. When we let our imaginations fly, we get ourselves into all sorts of trouble. a*s-umptions and miscommunication are at the root of most relationship quarrels. You can’t really assume that your partner knows how you feel or what you want. Even when they’re looking directly at you, don’t assume they’re listening. So you asked them to pick up a gallon of milk and maxi pads. They came back with a case of beer and Post-it Notes. At least you can jot down your next request and stick it to their forehead. When in doubt, speak up or forever hold your peace.

Culled From: http://.com/2014/11/11/5-crazy-things-couples-fight/
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by pzworld: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
 Think you got what it takes to be a model then this casting is for you, auditions for models (5.10ft and above) comes up Saturdays 6th and 13th December 2014. For a fashion show organised by an affiliated event company PZ ENT.. Interested participant should call Mr. Dary: (Modellas Modeling Agency) 08131865746. There is also series of musical video shots on the line up and for models interested in red carpet events coverage and other media related presentations. send your CV together with a cover letter (Application) to: Pzentertainment world@gmail.com , For enquiries call: 0813-1865-746.. . Good luck
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Ybholy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
10 Weight Loss Tricks that Even Lazy People Cannot Ignore

What is your excuse for not working out or not losing weight? You don’t have time, you are travelling a lot, you are a foodie, or are you being just plain lazy? Well, now no more excuses are going to work for you, or keep you away from living a healthier life and getting a fitter body.

Here is a compilation of the “laziest ways to lose weight” that will make it easier for you to discipline your bulging body. Even the weirdest reasons not to sweat will be excused and be offered with a remedy.

Our ways are simple and effective but they are not to be confused with yielding results similar to running on a treadmill or doing crunches. You will need patience and discipline, and at the end, you will be pleasantly rewarded.

#1. Brush your teeth after dinner

You will be surprised when you read this one; this is not only about your dental hygiene, but for your weight loss too Brushing your teeth after dinner extinguishes unsatisfied appetite, the same appetite responsible for dessert indulgences and midnight snacking- two of the primary causes of weight gain. Brushing teeth after dinner is a signal for your mind to stop eating.

#2. Enjoy video games

The revolution of motion-sensor video games can be used to advantage to shed off those extra calories. Motion-sensor games like Wii’s boxing or Play Station’s Dance Dance Revolution can get you enough exercise to stay fit. Several such games are out in the market that will meet the needs of your daily exercise. So, get moving while enjoying your favourite video games.

#3. Use chopsticks to eat

We know you are not accustomed to it, but that is what makes this trick worth a try. Studies have shown that eating with chopsticks slows down your eating and makes you feel fuller faster, without gorging on unnecessary calories.

Eating at a slower pace helps your brain to grasp that you are full, much more quickly. So, whether it is noodles, pasta or popcorn, next time around use chopsticks to put them in your mouth.

#4. Hush! Don’t utter exercise

Do not use the word ‘Exercise’ or ‘Workout’ prior to your regime (if you have one). Call it your ‘feel good session’ or ‘stress buster time’. Often usage of words linked to intense physical activities has a negative psychological effect on you, and you tend to back off even before you start.

#5. Make some smart swaps

Replace all the whites with brown, and no we are not getting racial here. Swap the white bread, rice, pasta, flour, with their whole-grain counterparts. Replace chips and other heavy snacks with the roasted varieties. Swap the calorie-laden beverages with lemon water or healthy fresh fruit smoothies. And, instead of dessert, gorge on fruits like watermelon, banana, or strawberries when you want something sweet.

#6. Know what is on your plate

Go green to stay healthy, and keep hunger pangs at bay. So, when you are cooking, add more of vegetables to your delicious dishes to make them more healthier and filling, and to avoid opting for a second helping. Apart from these, go for a protein-rich diet as that too makes you feel fuller for a longer time, and also makes you feel more energetic.

#7. Eat at regular intervals

Do not deprive yourself. It is often deprivation that amplifies your hunger signals. Instead eat at well-spaced intervals, and limit your intake. We are talking about having 4-5 small meals during the day.

The interval between the meals should be no longer than three to four hours. It will help you to avoid the feeling of unnecessary hunger pangs.

#8. Do not skip breakfast

Breakfast gives a kick-start to your metabolism and prevents you from gobbling down calories during other meals of the day.

#9. Drink before you eat

Often, we are just thirsty but end up consuming a calorie-rich burger and smoothie. Staying hydrated eliminates confusion between thirst and hunger. Apart from water, you can also add lemon to your glass of water for instant energy boost. Also, drinking a glass or two of water before your meal will help you to feel satiated without gorging on calories.

#10. Sleep sufficiently

Now, nothing can get easier and lazier than this one. According to a survey done by Canadian researchers, those who slept 4-5 hours a day gained considerably more weight (about 2 kg.) than those who slept for 7-8 hours a day, with other factors remaining static in both conditions.

Lack of sleep triggers hunger pangs, and slows down the burning of calories. So, if you are not doing this right, then you don’t even deserve to call yourself lazy! Also, when you are out dining, always start by ordering a salad and a soup before the main course to avoid heavy calorie intake. So, now no one has ‘lazy’ as an excuse to not be healthy and fit, right?

Source: http://.com/2014/11/12/10-weight-loss-tricks-even-lazy-people-ignore/
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by kaylegal(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2014
U don't have sence @ all,
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Zikdochi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
Jst surprised
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by LINKINPINKY: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
#team virgin....
Keeping dat 4 ma feature hubby!
ℓ☺ℓ°˚˚˚ℓ☺ℓ°˚˚˚!! Its cool....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by olabanji88(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls I want to ask a silly question and o don't mind a silly answer too but when u are dating someone and u people have not yet had sex ur relationship is virgin undecided
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Kate77sexy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
332A5C4F
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Jayfun3(m): 4:05am On Nov 18, 2014
sadJay's in, though not a virgin..
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by ossaichika(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin
FYM
FYM
[quote]FYM[/quot{atualy i don't even remember breaking mine ___

#baby turn the other side.#

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by hardeiluxie: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2014
iterator25:
If onila is not here, then y'all are dreaming.. #leaves thread sad
Xo if onila ur oga isn't in one thread u aren't staying either Nawa o:/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by jconsult: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
MAKE YOUR WAEC (AT LEAST 8 CREDITS) IN ONE SITTING..!
FOR MORE INFO: 08174493540
100% SUCCESS IS GUARANTEED
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by 1stola: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
sharonbolly:
SHARON AGRO LINK::::....Supply of day old chicks ,turkey,feed,supply of vet drugs,supply of farm equipments,breeding and veterinary services. All @ a cheaper prize,.....@ sharon agrolink we promise you the best services ever.........Try Us today and a trial will convince you........IF you are interested contact me here and promise U a quick response.....Agents from all parts of nigeria are needed............Contact me on TEXT:08182900720(Text Only).......FB: Sharon bolanle oni..BBM:332CC762......Kindly help rebroadcast.......THANKS
Are u a Virgin?
do u have virgin chicks too?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by 1stola: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Priceless24:
Hmmm, endangered species. It's been a long and tempting journey, but I'm proud to be one....that is except mast**bation counts otherwise #teamvirgin till the time is right
Now is the time o
I don taya
hornyness...
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by coolscott(m): 2:19am On Dec 03, 2014
Good To Abstain.
It is truly rewarded.
How would you like your husband or wife to be comparing you with others she unfortunately has in her sexual history?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Mj1616(m): 12:02am On Dec 05, 2014
To be a virgin no easy o!na God dey help me o!
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by godwinmoffat: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2014
Beync:
Am in support of this. If you can keep ur virginity until the right time and place, you will never have anything to regret. Keeping ur virginity along with good virtues is a nice course to pursue.
virginity is a pride of any young lady...
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by godwinmoffat: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2014
Tabh:

So we are this many tongue
gud mornin...hapi xmas in advance
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by mike4zeal(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
[left][/left][color=#990000][/color]saving it because that is the right thing to do.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by damekings(m): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
I need friends, whether a male or female u can add up on bbm @ 22488299
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Smoothsilky(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kate77sexy:
332A5C4F
Hey... accept please.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2014
hi am ope a cool easy going and caring type gentle curently working in jumia finance department need a girl for a friendship mature mind only intrested girl can reach me on this number08089652065
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by MasterJayJay: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
ellechrystal , do you check your emails at all? I am waiting for your reply.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Damola06(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hello female NL. My name is Damola, 28yrs old, working, gentle and also a fun loving person. Am gonna be so lonely this festive season cos am not in a relationship at the moment. I jst need a female friend that is also in my kind of situation to help out. Am gonna be having diff occasions this festive season and will need a company. If we connect well, we can start a relationship from there cos am single. It's gonna be a nice xperience, I promise. Feel free to holla me on 08062190661, 08158391517 or add me on bbm...2AF608E3. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (97) (Reply)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.