Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (223346 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Virgins Meet Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Hisduchess(f): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i dont know what you talking about lipsrsealed

u will not know ooo.Shild of the world like u.am here to spoil market for you ooo grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by samysmoothfresh: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hisduchess:

u will not know ooo.Shild of the world like u.am here to spoil market for you ooo grin grin grin

babe no try am o.......................i go n@ked swear for you if anything sup angry
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Hisduchess(f): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

babe no try am o.......................i go n@ked swear for you if anything sup angry
grin grin grin no be today nyash dey for back ooo.sheee nah you wey go call that pekam short boy m.rcork to comman start disturbing me okwa ya.just plead for forgiveness before I go leave ur market ooo if not nah to dey spoil market me go specialize on top ur matter
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by samysmoothfresh: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hisduchess:

grin grin grin no be today nyash dey for back ooo.sheee nah you wey go call that pekam short boy mrcork to comman start disturbing me okwa ya.just plead for forgiveness before I go leave ur market ooo if not nah to dey spoil market me go specialize on top ur matter

but mrcork no dey disturb you na.....................he loves you so much

na you dey do shakara for am
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Hisduchess(f): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

but m.rcork no dey disturb you na.....................he loves you so much

na you dey do shakara for am

please, biko stop mentioning the clown fess
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by samysmoothfresh: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hisduchess:

please, biko stop mentioning the clown fess

i'll stop mentioning him if you comot hand from this my matter

deal grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Hisduchess(f): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i'll stop mentioning him if you comot hand from this my matter

deal grin
I back out. deal smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Caritas6163: 12:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Am new here, show me some love
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by MissionaryPussy(m): 3:00am On Sep 04, 2018
me too
i am new here [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2018
READY FOR MARRIAGE GROUP
============================
No matter your age you are legible to win love all you need is to connect with the right matchmaking firm, we have connected many singles in Nigeria and yours would not be an exception. Relax and let us do the work for you. Get connected today contact us on 09073493007 ON WHATSAPP. 100% FREE
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hm
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by snapatini(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Iyiola 07035720125...whatsapp
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by gentle136(m): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Hm
see as u fine like virgin bread cheesy

Happy Sunday
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2018
READY FOR MARRIAGE GROUP
============================
No matter your age you are legible to win love all you need is to connect with the right matchmaking firm, we have connected many singles in Nigeria and yours would not be an exception. Relax and let us do the work for you. Get connected today contact us on 09073493007 ON WHATSAPP. 100% FREE
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by BigPapito: 1:03am On Sep 14, 2018
TOP SLUT Hookup

Have you been searching for Mr right and haven't found him yet.
Are you a pretty girl with that amazing figure looking for a rich sugar daddy to take care of all your financial desires.
Do you desire that hot guy to for a casual hookup, one night stand or friends with benefit.
Do you desire a relationship with a fellow girl.

If you fall into any of these categories, then welcome to total sluts the largest hookup organization in West Africa that caters for the human Hot desires. We are a top notch organization and the privacy of our clientele is respected. Your identity is well protected with us. Any ladies who fall into the above criteria should DM this number.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Funguy2003: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
homesteady:
We are really endangered species grin grin
lol
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Hisduchess(f): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2018
mhd5757:
You guys should pls try and penetrate somebody, staying a virgin is not good for ones masculinity, a young man must at least penetrate a woman before he passes the age of 16. If I had a son and he does not penetrate anybody at the age of 16, I will get a clean call girl for him to penetrate, I wouldn't want to have my son being a virgin after the age of 16 its an insult to me just like how I can't have my dog being a coward.
do you have sense Oga. are u from daura cos ur brain just has the capacity of a daura dul.lard
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hisduchess:

do you have sense Oga. are u from daura cos ur brain just has the capacity of a daura dul.lard
Madam! Wetin happen na? Shey u want make me cry? smiley
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
the op that started this thread in 2013 is she still single

and please I won't mind meeting a single lady here!
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2018
I'm new here and I don't mind meeting singles
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by fikitooria(f): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hello people.
Trust your day is going well.
For those interested, click the link below to join a free online accessory training coming up.

NOTE- You need to have a functional Email.

See you on the inside..�

https://mailchi.mp/3b688e5b9513/freeonlinetutorial

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2018
Do you want to get married to a rightful partner?Are you looking for a serious hooked up that will lead to marriage?Do you belief online dating and matchmaking are for real?
Then Join us on "READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking. 
Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stress in locating your choice of man and woman. WhatsApp the admin on 09073493007... It's 100% free to add u to the group ... We have recorded three testimonies already
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by uncleteeh(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2018
both whatsapp and call.
Port harcourt
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2018
U are invited

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2018
Do you want to get married to a rightful partner?
Join us on "READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking. 
Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stress in locating your choice of man and woman. WhatsApp the admin on 09073493007... It's 100% free to be a member

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Isaiah12: 1:04am On Oct 14, 2018
My name is Isaiah Best i l'm single gentle God fearing, and hardworking christian Gospel Singer, i'm 32, i'm looking for a serious hard working class lady btwn 23-30 she for a serious relationship that could lead to marraige and she must be living in Ibadan, pls call me on 08132882596 thanks
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Virgin lounge?.... Issokay
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by HenryTV: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
SUBSCRIBE TO HOT VIDEO CHAT GROUP NOW!
FOLLOW THIS LINK [url][/url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC49YXYLjKzPxrLenAb2RzWQ?sub_confirmation=1[url][/url]
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
I'm Ejiro, I'm 24 years old searching for the girl of my dreams, call me 08160796095, i currently stay in Abule Egba, lagos state.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by rosemary21(f): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hi am Rosie from eastern part of Nigeria.am in my late twenties but still a virgin.it hasn't been a smooth ride but its simply the Grace of God because I don't look or dress timid even during my university days.anyway I pray I meet a nice man that I 'll take the journey of life and sex together in the confines of marriage soon.amen

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by spiritualmubi: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2018
rosemary21:
Hi am Rosie from eastern part of Nigeria.am in my late twenties but still a virgin.it hasn't been a smooth ride but its simply the Grace of God because I don't look or dress timid even during my university days.anyway I pray I meet a nice man that I 'll take the journey of life and sex together in the confines of marriage soon.amen
Amen, may that nice man locate you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (97) (Reply)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.