Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (223040 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Virgins Meet Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by 0Desmond1(m): 12:46am On Jul 15, 2019
I belong here.. ��but I don't want to be here
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by ezedioranma9(m): 1:24am On Jul 16, 2019
0Desmond1:
I belong here.. ��but I don't want to be here
So, what do you need? Oil?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by exporttraining: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
This thread is for individuals who have risen above societal norms and moral decadence to tow a path tho' old but still the best.Error does to turn to truth by reason of multiplied propagation.We are the endangered species but our voice must be heard.This thread is a home for virgins your reason for keeping yourself chaste irrespective,but we are getting it right.Welcome home friends.New members introduce yourselves.
. new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.
WhatsApp:07018251533
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by cerpvad(m): 4:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Virgin at over 30 years old? How do you dispel sexual urge for the last 20 years? Anyway if you have never felt sexual urge in your life, don't mistake it for virginity. Quickly go and examine yourself medically. You could be suffering from vagina hypoplasia and complete androgen insensitivity syndrome
AmbLaraCrux:
30 year old and still going (not been easy though).
Just wanna follow the thread and have a good laugh.

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by cerpvad(m): 4:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Virgin at over 30 years old? How did you dispel sexual urge for the last 20 years? Anyway if you have never felt sexual urge in your life, don't mistake it for virginity. Quickly go and examine yourself medically. You could be suffering from vagina hypoplasia and complete androgen insensitivity syndrome
AmbLaraCrux:
30 year old and still going (not been easy though).
Just wanna follow the thread and have a good laugh.

Ciao!
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2019
###
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by gbenga4sure(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I also need a cool, calm ,transparent guy for relationship...... .....the relationship should be straight n transparent... kiss shocked

by straight and transparent.......... you mean see-through rite?
would love to be a friend and hopefully we would have lots in common.... This is however not my account, just reading through nairaland when I saw your comment
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Wincrew: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Not a virgin, but i have never disvirgined a girl, wonder how that feels, is it like the normal sex we have or not?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Pascopele: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2019
Everyone is fine on social media!

Everyone is hustling on social media.

Everyone is a boss on social media!

Most people has fine houses and beautiful rides on social media.

No one is a runs girl/boy here. Even Yahoo boys are not here.

No one is ugly on social media.

They're people who wear designers online and "ọ n'agwu agwụ" offline.

Everyone is trying to catch up!

If you look at things happening online and start comparing yourself to them, you will age very fast thinking you are a failure.

Stay on your lane and do your thing with handwork and dedication. You don't know the hustle behind the screen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by sonofElElyon: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2019
You didn't even read properly before commenting! Just wanted to show off with high sounding medical jargon!
She said it hasn't been easy which shows she has been having the urge but keeping herself for reasons best known to her but probably religious, moral or a matter of principle.. Regardless of what you think, some ladies actually want to marry as virgins.

cerpvad:
Virgin at over 30 years old? How did you dispel sexual urge for the last 20 years? Anyway if you have never felt sexual urge in your life, don't mistake it for virginity. Quickly go and examine yourself medically. You could be suffering from vagina hypoplasia and complete androgen insensitivity syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Dafemich(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hi guys, am 35 years old. Am a civil servant. Need a mature lady for a serious relationship. She must be ready for marriage. Whatsapp: 09011848519
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by exporttraining: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
What is lost is lost, don't be pained
loolz
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2019
Virgins are rare commodity.if I can think straight and if my memory will serve me well. I have deflowered five different girls.age 26-32. It's not something to be proud of because the last girl nearly resented me for my inability of showing love and care which nearly resulted to rape if not that I have our conversation that led to the consensual deal.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by babtoundey(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lowkeey01:
Virgins are rare commodity.if I can think straight and if my memory will serve me well. I have deflowered five different girls.age 26-32. It's not something to be proud of because the last girl nearly resented me for my inability of showing love and care which nearly resulted to rape if not that I have our conversation that led to the consensual deal.

Clap for yourself. Aren't you an hero for having deflowered five different girls (as far as you can remember)?
But what I don't understand (which I don't think I can understand) is what you want us to do with this piece of information. Is it a call for celebration or a plead for recognition? Whatever your motive is, your have been noticed..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Prolific2018: 2:59am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by kennybak(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
MATCHMAKING REQUEST
MALE
AGE 36
SINGLE
LOCATION LAGOS
MUSLIM
STATE OF ORIGIN OGUN
GENOTYPE AA
LAGOS CIVIL SERVANTS
SCHOOL OOU
LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS MINDED LADY, WORKING CLASS, BETWEEN THE AGE OF 25-32. BASE IN LAGOS
MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN AM OKAY
PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT THE ADMIN TO GET MATCH (whatsapp 08033271155
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Kinzii: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2019
I thought I was the only one left
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Estheraosho(f): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5354730/male-infertility-causes-remedy

Click the link above to see the causes and remedy for infertility in men.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Pascopele: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2019
Honestly, our men are not doing well.... You know you will have a reason(s) why you won't marry her you still went ahead and got her
Pregnant.... I really feel for all these ladies because I can imagine what most of them are passing through emotionally and otherwise in the name of love and to satisfy their men sexually, as well protect the relationship..... If you are a man in this group and you have done this to any lady, I urge you to go back to her and marry her before the wrath of God will befall on you. Don't think God is not interested in such cases, He will visit you one day with punishment for putting that lady in a state of roundabout. Read this message and do the necessary things about the woman you impregnated.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Ewatunde(f): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
fb account for sale,dm if needed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by WeddingMC: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hello,
I am MC HolyLarga.

Please, I will like to emcee your wedding parties.

I bring professionality and *much fun to all  events  I emcee.*

*Especially at
*wedding reception parties,* I always give the clients and guests sweet experiences.

I have wedding / couples *games* that are not common, and loaded with glitzy fun.

I will appreciate you allow me anchor your big day.

God bless this Forum.
Thank you.

Call/Whatsapp:
0703 270 0320

https:///2347032700320?text=Hello%20MC%20HolyLarga%2C%0Aplease%2C%20I%20will%20like%20you%20to%20anchor%20my%20next%20event.

Facebook:
@holylarga

Instagram:
@mcholylarga

Email:
 mcholylarga@gmail.com

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by jumiasalesguy3: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Virgin babe needs true love and good sex. Call if you have these qualities. Your money isn't needed guys and babes are welcome. 08170413389
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by doctor2016(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Am single medical doctor I need a serious lady for a date and that can also lead to marriage , wen I saw ur profile I pick interest here is my what's app number +2348033196353 , hangout godfrey4realmtn@gmail.com I will like to know u more u, what's ur occupation and location
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Adedotguy: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2019
Put Your bad relationship and bad marriages back to life

Please read this : Restoring A Bad Marriage

https://www.livingscepter.com/restoring-a-bad-marriage-by-pastor-faith-oyedepo-of-living-faith-church-worldwide-a-k-a-winners-chapel
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by donkelvin10(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
I am available for a true relationship @ +2349023630072 on WhatsApp
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Naijamedialog: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
10 Signs You Have Found Your Perfect Boyfriend

While every woman has a different definition of what her “perfect” guy would be, these are 10 signs to indicate that your boyfriend is for keeps.

1. He is interesting.

Life is too short to be thinking of other things when he is talking. Whatever his interests and passions, he is exciting and fun to be around. In fact, he will introduce you to a side of life that you haven’t seen before. I know someone who had never parasailed, driven a motorbike or been to an opera before she met her boyfriend.

2. He makes you a better person.

You are already amazing, but being with him brings out the best in you. It’s like having a personal male cheerleader! Your strengths are further amplified, and you think life just can’t get any better.

3. He makes you feel beautiful.

You don’t have to be Scarlet Johansson or Angelina Jolie to feel pretty. When you are with him, you feel like the most attractive woman on Earth.

Read More at https://www.teemikemedia.com.ng/2019/08/10-signs-you-have-found-your-perfect.html
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Slide007(m): 2:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by dayge: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2019
Any lady in akure
Let's meet 08166783066
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by yesconceptmkt(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2019
Our clients needs 2 guys more for a 20 days Awareness activation in Lagos
Click the link below to join what'sapp group pay is 2k daily https:///CdFiesUw1Vw300Uplb37cb
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Johnmattee(m): 4:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Any babe residing in Sango ota, Ogun state should dm on whatsapp for a serious relationship: 0816 724 0982

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (97) (Reply)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.