Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (222798 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Virgins Meet Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:31am On May 14, 2023
omoobaadeNGR:

Just say you're the one. Then I'll tell you that you have to take care of your manners. The picture I saw, though not ugly, she's not that beautiful...🤷
den u are a blind bat..go ask for the balm of Gilead in any church so that blindness can be washed off

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by omoobaadeNGR: 11:22pm On May 14, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
den u are a blind bat..go ask for the balm of Gilead in any church so that blindness can be washed off
Obviously the same person. Go get manners first, that would help you get the right man and not send him away with your not-so-beautiful frame.

PS: na this one beautiful Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:47am On May 16, 2023
omoobaadeNGR:

Obviously the same person. Go get manners first, that would help you get the right man and not send him away with your not-so-beautiful frame.

PS: na this one beautiful Lol.
hahaha... Pls let me see your nysc photo and d recent one... U are so immature and have not a man

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by omoobaadeNGR: 1:07pm On May 16, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
hahaha... Pls let me see your nysc photo and d recent one... U are so immature and have not a man
Go one side. You'll be alright.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Hayorkins: 1:03pm On May 17, 2023
Hello.. I'm a female. I'm in my late 30s. I weigh about 65kg. I am 5ft 3 inches . Im interested in a relationship leading to marriage. I work in the hospital . I'm a civil servant and working . My age specs are 39 to 45..He's single and working and has evenings too. He's Tenacious ,caring and he's responsible too. He's a Christian with a good family background. My WhatsApp is 08098994720.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by omoobaadeNGR: 2:00pm On May 17, 2023
Hayorkins:
Hello.. I'm a female. I'm in my late 30s. I weigh about 65kg. I am 5ft 3 inches . Im interested in a relationship leading to marriage. I work in the hospital . I'm a civil servant and working . My age specs are 39 to 45..He's single and working and has evenings too. He's Tenacious ,caring and he's responsible too. He's a Christian with a good family background. My WhatsApp is 08098994720.
Drop Instagram or Facebook account for pictures. Which tribe are you from?
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Eaboabie: 3:59pm On May 30, 2023
Virgin's lounge, are their any virgin girls in this lounge..? I'm new in here and i will love to meet any virgin girls who is wanting to have a sexual partner, my name is Peter Omu and I'm based in ph. WhatsApp or call 07026382390..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Harkanmu: 4:41pm On May 30, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by auwal83(m): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by jiajia(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mr Justified
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by muyiwaakeredolu(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2023
Based in omole,Lagos..looking to meet up with a female friend and let's see how it goes..08132733565
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by tundebasic(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jah bless
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Viktori(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hi, I'm Viktori,
Looking to meet up with a female friend and take things slowly, let's see how it goes...
I'm a guy...08146264731 (WhatsApp only).
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by SageWithSarcasm(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello,i'm Sultan. Mostly a comedian,i dont do age and i dont do color either
Hoping to meet someone here we can vibe,chill and hangout together. Then see how it goes
I understand relationship is work and i would put it in
P.S: i do not stress people, don't stress me
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by wittywriter: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Adebisinimi:
Love ❤️ is important but honest is rare Men are desperate and cheating is always an option for them �

Relationship is different from Married Life....many ladies are too materialistic and distracted to find a soulmate.
BTW I'm female & married with kids.

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Ugochitubelu001: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
I don't believe there's a virgin here. However if there is, kindly contact me.

She must come from Anambra, 26-34 years, light-skinned, a university graduate.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Jeon(f): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2023
grin

Very funny.

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Mikespecialone(m): 2:49am On Aug 25, 2023
Female stoner needed , From lagos or Ogun
Age 25-35
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by CaptMarvel(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
cool
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Adekot: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
PricelessGem1:
I am proudly a chaste virgin lady who has never been touched nor known a man. This is because I am a born again Christian with a strong relationship with Jesus Christ my LORD and personal Saviour. I am currently trusting God to bless me with His son as my husband and Life Partner as soon as possible. I am open to relationship that leads to marriage with genuine born again Christian brothers.

Let’s connect
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by perfectedQueen(f): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
OPEN INVITATION

Are you interested in joining a group like a family(online family)that you can talk to and relate we? We don't judge... We have created a group where you can be yourself. I can tell you for sure that you will learn, and grow in every aspect most importantly spiritually. We do
have interesting and educating discussion game night, and prayer session. We meet every Friday, Saturday and Sunday by 8:50pm on WhatsApp. So let me specially invite you to join SAFE HAVEN.
Chat us on WhatsApp 07047991156

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by MANAGER92: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Good day here my name is Ade I’m here to find a serious partner who is ready for a relationship and ready to
Settle down, beautiful hardworking loving caring and working, you can reach out to me on 08105781625 WhatsApp or call
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by MANAGER92: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2023
Good day here my name is Ade I’m here to find a serious female partner who is ready for a relationship and ready to
Settle down, beautiful hardworking loving caring and working, you can reach out to me on 08105781625 WhatsApp or call
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Any lady that's comfortable with having an anonymous online friend should chat me up
WhatsApp: 08143828067
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Cosmonic: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
PricelessGem1:
I am proudly a chaste virgin lady who has never been touched nor known a man. This is because I am a born again Christian with a strong relationship with Jesus Christ my LORD and personal Saviour. I am currently trusting God to bless me with His son as my husband and Life Partner as soon as possible. I am open to relationship that leads to marriage with genuine born again Christian brothers.

Let me meet you
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Cosmonic: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2023
I am open to a serious relationship with a godly, intelligent, caring, educated, and good-looking lady. I will show her how sweet being in a relationship can be.email here or call: 09048679333. Let's discuss. Dark girl, age27-29 preferably
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by LenaJon(f): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2023
Good day nairalanders!

I'm Elena. Please, I really need your help with my rent. I don't really know what to say, but the thing is, I really need help with my rent.

We can meet up if you want.

I can offer you any service in exchange for that, if you want.

•I can offer a sweet massage.
•I'm a good cook.
•I can offer a good laundry service.
•If you have someone who wants to learn how to read, I can teach the person how to read.
•Etc

Please, I really need this help. Just tell me the service (s) I can render to you, so that I can get this.

My current location is Anambra state. My email address is on my signature, just in case. You can send a PM too, if interested.

Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Herneyhorlar: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
Text me to join any of my groups you’re interested in
Dating , hookup , friend with benefits group
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
Friends,

This service is for this people:
- I am mature and financially ready to marry
-i am of age and currently above 28 years
- I am ready to pay and keep to the terms and conditions
- I am not married and not interested in boyfriend and girlfriend

Kindly send an email to obotphilomena@gmail.com let's get you married
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
We can get u well trained spouses that will bring peace of mind to your life ..send email to obotphilomena@gmail.com let's matchmake you
Never scammed a soul..if you acuse falsely with comments, excruciating death awaits you Jan 2024

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.