Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency (32637 Views)

Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge / PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Lilimax(f): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2013
bigx: Case closed.

Time to find another thing to distract ourselves with
grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by gratieao: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Na story she dey write or what? Where our #225m
dey abeg. I dey find 10m to
use help my life,person dey
use 225m to buy just cars... how much she go come use build her house na Abeg I need answers
OOOooooo
Nairalanders funny walahi!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Bobby4090: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2013
I think Jonathan is in bondage. The North and the South west are already on his neck. Am sure he is scared of also losing some South East support and thats why he is carefully looking for a way to give Oduah a soft landing.

But in doing this he Jonathan is also scoring an own goal. We have EFCC and ICCP. Any of these are competent bodies set up by law to investigate such cases. Why side track them by setting up a committee. Another way of wasting funds.If this is not properly handled,it can lead to unforseen and nasty developments.

Where in the budget was a quater of a billion naira allocated for two cars? And even if its there its a crime. Meanwhile Okonjo Iweala is saying there is no money to pay Lecturers.Total Federal Allocation/grant to UNN in 2013 budget was N213 million. So Oduahs car has priority and more budget than a 1st Generation University of 30,000 students? What a shame. No wonder ASUU and most professional bodies are on strike.

No wonder people are saying that this Government cannot and is not sincere with the so called National Conference. And iam beginning to see reason with them cos am sure several committees will be set up to investigate,report,modify and collate the results of any findings before it even gets to the senate and house where it will be scrutinized and edited and finally killed.

May God save us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by pappythinko(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2013
With perusal perusiveness i peeked intently with great endurance into the woman's inexplainable explanation to pick a phrase where she would explain the allegation of purchasing a bullet-proof vehicle(s) for 255naira, sowie Million, as being 'an act of God' but I waited in vain.. #JustMyTwoCedis Pls pardon my verbosity thats a way of keeping body n soul in unit when job isn't forthcoming.
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by abbeylincon(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2013
This shady deal took place when former acting DG of NCAA was at the helms of affair after the sack of Demuren! Read some facts below:
In a letter dated August 13, 2013, J.D Nkemakolam of the NCAA sent a letter to the Managing Director of Coscharis Motors asking the company to deliver to the NCAA two BMW 760 armored vehicles based on a pro-forma invoice dated June 25, 2013 at the cost of N127, 575,000 ($796,846.21) each. The total amount for the two vehicles came to N255,150,000, or $1,593,687.31. The NCAA’s letter directed Coscharis Motors to deliver the vehicles with sales invoices, delivery notes, and attestation documents.
Our documents reveal that the payment for the vehicles was made into a First Bank of Nigeria account (number 2018912995 with sort code: 0111152303), according to a letter signed by Godwin Umeaka, Coscharis’ group financial controller.
The two black BMW Li HSS vehicles had chases numbers WBAHP41050DW68032 and WBAHP41010DW68044 respectively. The two cars were delivered to the NCAA on August 13, 2013, where it was received by two store managers, F. Onoabhagbe and Y.A. Amzat (who is also the agency’s head of transport). On August 15, 2013, Sola Ogunsakin of the NCAA signed off to certify completion of the transaction.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Youngzedd(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2013
bigass:

she doesn't qualify for future procurements she needs to go

Can you replace her
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Lilimax(f): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Billyonaire: The procurement exercise started on April 15, 2013 and followed due process.

It is noteworthy that NCAA runs on Internally Generated Revenue and nothing goes to them from Budgets Approved by the Legislators.

Also noteworthy is the fact that the purchase was not outright expense but time-based credit facility

Those who can read and comprehend will understand that even the DEVIL has nothing to hold against Stella Oduah from the defense I am reading here.

It will be f00lish to continue to ask for her resignation or sack after reading this.
smiley
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Delafruita(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Billyonaire: The procurement exercise started on April 15, 2013 and followed due process.

It is noteworthy that NCAA runs on Internally Generated Revenue and nothing goes to them from Budgets Approved by the Legislators.

Also noteworthy is the fact that the purchase was not outright expense but time-based credit facility

Those who can read and comprehend will understand that even the DEVIL has nothing to hold against Stella Oduah from the defense I am reading here.

It will be f00lish to continue to ask for her resignation or sack after reading this.
if i am to understand you correctly,NCAA runs solely on IGR hence it doesnt require any budgetary allocation hence is free to dispense of its funds as it desires.the ignorance you potray is only overshadowed by the cluelessness of the retardeen.almost every government agency generates revenue and such revenue is remitted to the federation account.every government agency submits its requirement for every fiscal year which is deliberated upon by the national assembly before such is included as a subhead in the annual budget.so you see that your argument falls flat in the face of facts

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2013
omenka: 1. In the history of NCAA, has the life of any of their visitors been made attempt on to necessitate the purchase of armored vehicles

2. The evidence of the bank statement of coscharis motors regarding this transaction as provided by Saharareporters (which coscharis hasn't denied) indicates that the purchase of the vehicles was through any means but "Lease Financing". Can she clarify that??

3. Was the purchase of the said "specialized security vehicles" approved in the ministry's budget as passed by the national assembly

4. Who were the other auto dealerships available at the bidding?? Was the quotation of coscharis the most competitive?

5. We believe the other parastatals under the ministry receive foreign visitors from time to time as well?? Following your logic, they would be needing similar vehicles for their guests wouldn't they, madam minister

This one is simply indefensible madam.
Throw in the towel honorable and safe whatever is left of your dignity. We know you arnt going to jail. This is Nigeria!!
10,000 likes!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by emmydee(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2013
She should be jailed for at least 21 yrs.dats a better way to learn how not to waste public funds. Nonesense!
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Youngzedd(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2013
bigx: Case closed.

Time to find another thing to distract ourselves with

Exactly.
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by tenhap(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2013
Here's the portion i like most:
(v)Between June 20 and 25, 2013, invoices were received from various accredited motor vehicle dealers during which only Coscharis Motors Limited quoted for BMW Security Vehicles
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by oc2fish: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2013
It is sad that awoman and a mother can use the money of a poor country like nija to buy ordinary car, I remember a king that needed to drink water but when the water was brought with so much lost of good men he refused to drink the said water, A rev Gov also refused to stay in big govt house but look at this Oduar spending so much just for a security car, if you cannot give without demanding for nija blood don't take office.
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by awodman: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Delafruita: if i am to understand you correctly,NCAA runs solely on IGR hence it doesnt require any budgetary allocation hence is free to dispense of its funds as it desires.the ignorance you potray is only overshadowed by the cluelessness of the retardeen.almost every government agency generates revenue and such revenue is remitted to the federation account.every government agency submits its requirement for every fiscal year which is deliberated upon by the national assembly before such is included as a subhead in the annual budget.so you see that your argument falls flat in the face of facts
Contrary to your claim NCAA is one of the few government agencies that are permitted by law to spend their IGR and remit 80% of the operating surplus to the federation coffers without seeking any approval from the National assembly

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by philips70(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2013
After reading all these I SMH for Nigeria and Nigerians. It's a long long road. Very long.
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Na their business joor, mr president cant tell me that he's not aware....the same people with the same face
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by tpapi: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Gej notìn must happen to my babe or else i kuku know who i go kidnap
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Odukes(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2013
It is clear that Madam Stella has no defence to this fraud, as her response can not hold any water. She clearly did not address core points of concern like cost of cars, necessity for purchase, constitutional approval, flawed bidding process and negligence of best practices. The best she can get in my honest opinion is a soft landing, considering she has done fairly in our airports infrastructure.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by mossy(f): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2013
She did wrong the right way..which makes her still WRONG and its called STEALING!!what is this woman teaching her children?
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2013
The only way Nigerians would be happy if this woman is sack only sacking her would make Nigerian made rest but I really pity Goodluck in 2015
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by ballabriggs: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Listen to Madam Vampire and her tales.

Madam vampire tactically ignored the fact that these cars were bought for her but goes on about, FAA, ICAO, IATA bla bla bla.

As earlier stated by her spokesman, these cars were purchased for her. How does buying a car for the minister align with the core functions of the NCAA?

Someone should please ask madam vampire, that what happens to the lives of those inspectors and auditors in NCAA. Those who daily put their lives in the line of fire, reporting dubious characters like madam vampire. Do we also grant them $1.6 million armoured cars? Or their own lives is "an act of god"?

That madam vampire justifies the exorbitant price of this vehicle on the basis that it was a lease tells me she is a hardened criminal. What interest rate was applied on this 36 months lease bringing the price to over 100% of the market value? Was it an interest rate of over 100%?

Nwanyi wu amusu and a hardened criminal. Ndi osi azuruazu.
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2013
I think the Nigerian government is taking this the wrong way.she would have been suspended first then investigations carried out.If she is found wanting then she can be fired.you can not get her out by fighting her while she is fully in charge.Her staff will be working hard to protect her by helping her to destroy proofs inorder to protect their own jobs and find favour in her sight.They know what they are doing,she has the backing of the cabals whom she is loyal to.Trust me,i am a boss somewhere and i know what am talking about.I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY NIGERIA.
Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by IGBOSON1: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2013
talktimi: If due process was followed (as it obviously was) and you still dont like the outcome, kindly KICK the BUCKET grin and to hell with your selective criticisms /anti corruption crusades.

^^^Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by shinealight(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Since this incident broke out I never wanted to respond because I needed to hear her own side of the story (which even stated timeline of bidding process) and after reading this I can confidently say this woman is free from all those accusations. Everything explained here is straight forward to anyone without any iota of bigotry.It is now crystal clear that some bad people are looking for her downfall.

Honorable minister, please continue your good work, it is unfortunate that Nigeria has deteriorated to irredeemable cesspit, but don't bother the good people will support you and give you all the necessary assistance you need.As for people clamoring for her sack you people have failed woefully.She has come to stay.I still support the investigation maybe to clear her already soiled name, but I am personally convinced with the explanation.

Madam abeg carry go.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2013
now when a person is kidnapped, don't be surprised when you hear him say "i kidnapped him with due proccess" and our people would say that's fine. smh for NIGERIA as a nation ,NIGERIANS themselves ,its still a long way but we would surely get there someday ,it can not be now ,it will not be the next generation but surely we will get to that promise land someday.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency by ballabriggs: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2013
The only way you can make this woman say the truth is to hang her upside-down and bring Sergeant Rogers to torture her.

She is a hardened criminal. Onyeosi azuruazu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun / "Buhari Unable To Eat & Drink Post By Sahara Reporters Is False" - Bashir Ahmad / Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.