Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere (11514 Views)

My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Nigerians Are Cowards (Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Kaymisola(f): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2013
The highly anticipated movie "half of a yellow sun" was premiered in the UK last weekend during the London Film Festival premiere, Odeon West End! Chimamanda Adichie, authour of the book - half of a yellow sun - showed up in lovely orange dress and a simple kiko (hair style made with black thread) style.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/the-hairstyle-and-dress-chimamanda.html

8 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by homesteady(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2013
Do I like the dress? I don't know grin But the hair is beautiful
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by MeGaStReEt: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2013
Bearifu face
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by oubi: 9:38am On Oct 24, 2013
GoOd movie
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2013
eya.. see as white pple dey look dem no screaming fanz sef..... always do something where people know u

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2013
The woman on blue looks like onyeka nwenu (I'm not sure of the spelling )

Very natural picture

'nkali'

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by mysticgal(f): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2013
the dress is lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Afam4eva(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Imanuelle: The woman on blue looks like onyeka nwenu (I'm not sure of the spelling )

Very natural picture

'nkali'
That woman is most likely Onyeka Onwenu. With the build, you would know.

@topic
Chimamanda is beautifully African.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Lilimax(f): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2013
Chimamanda is looking well trimmed and very natural smiley

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
That woman is most likely Onyeka Onwenu. With the build, you would know.

@topic
Chimamanda is beautifully African.

true
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by fr3do(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by omonla555: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by VMLTDSMS(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
TRUE AFRICAN......NOT LIKE THOSE WHO FAKE THEIR HAIRS WITH BORROWED SO CALLED BRAZILIAN HAIR ETC.YOU ARE AN AFRICAN SO BE PROUD OF BEING 1,DONT FAKE YOUR COLOUR OR HAIR LOOK.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
she is beautiful o.i have tell my elder brother that have seen his dream wife o
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Dygeasy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Me Likey!

Beautiful
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by VMLTDSMS(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Imanuelle: The woman on blue looks like onyeka nwenu (I'm not sure of the spelling )

Very natural picture

'nkali'
YES
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
True African beauty, not some thaT will cover half of the face with brazilian hair

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by omar22(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by priscasmart(f): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
plz How or where can I buy d book
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by akorlade(m): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ms_Steph: eya.. see as white pple dey look dem no screaming fanz sef..... always do something where people know u
she only needs to smile to the bank.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
Too much threads on Half of a yellow sun. abeg jare undecided......I'm tired of it already!

Ms_Steph: eya.. see as white pple dey look dem no screaming fanz sef..... always do something where people know u

Is Chimamanda a celeb? No body will scream over her in Nigeria sef.

I don't see fans mobbing any writer anywhere in the world undecided. Fans of Literature works are matured

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
NotoriousB.ig:
Ist to comment!!!!! cool

In ur dreams
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by IamSylva(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
I av not seen d movie
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by awesomet1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
[size=18pt]Classy Appearance![/size]
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Gud for her
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
nkowalo: she is beautiful o. i have tell my elder brother that have seen his dream wife o

Huh?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by homesteady(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
nkowalo: she is beautiful o.i have tell my elder brother that have seen his dream wife o

Sorry she's married tongue
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by wman(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
I love her!!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere by nairaarea: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
PROUDLY AFRICAN OUTFIT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers) / How To Become A Nigerian Nollywood Actor OR Actress | See Full Guide Here / The Rock Movie Goofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.