Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? (3711 Views)

24 Everyday Problems Dat Only Skinny Guys Would Understand / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Men With Skinny Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? by dmcdad: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yield: He needs to have some meat on him. I want to be able to hug him and not feel like I'm hugging a toothpick. undecided
Haba! Toothpick kè. Chai!
Re: Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? by nelklyn(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
Yield: He needs to have some meat on him. I want to be able to hug him and not feel like I'm hugging a toothpick. undecided
This really got me laughing like i'm on some E
Re: Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? by ikekings1: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Yield: Ikekings, you're not too skinny. I think you have a nice body.
I know I'm not skinny.. My post was on behalf of skinny guys.. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? by Tosinville(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2013
I'm so sure Amber Rose is more classic, famous and outstanding than you ladies here and for him to choose Wiz khalifa, are you saying she made a mistake? None of you can't date wiz khalifa here? Lol
Re: Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2013
Tosinville: I'm so sure Amber Rose is more classic, famous and outstanding than you ladies here and for him to choose Wiz khalifa, are you saying she made a mistake? None of you can't date wiz khalifa here? Lol

That's if he is the only man at stake na.
Re: Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? by funnyx(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2013
Tosinville: I'm so sure Amber Rose is more classic, famous and outstanding than you ladies here and for him to choose Wiz khalifa, are you saying she made a mistake? None of you can't date wiz khalifa here? Lol

Unfortunately, physical attraction play a major role in determining choice of spouse for both men and women. Only those with inner eyes can see beyond physical attraction so don't blame the ladies. I believe if a skinny guy has the character, personality and many other attributes they like many will still go for him, they might do shakara initially but will go for him in the end.
Re: Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? by Agrika: 9:23am On Oct 25, 2013
#team huge guys#
Re: Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? by CEOAyoStones(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Who told you that bullshit?

That's not bullshit. It is the bitter truth.. I'm skinny and I'm gifted.. I'm so endowed even my gf can testisfy to it.
Re: Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? by JAVANESE(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2013
mysticgal: they are big turnoffs undecided i like'em abby and weighty.
c as u be dey fine *abby nd weighty* mtchewww
Re: Ladies Do You Fancy Skinny Guys? by hotwax: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2013

I am as skinny as broom-stick. And I like you . How he go come be now .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could Love Be Really This Blind? (Photo) / is Your Big Nyansh (buttocks) a Disease Or An Asset? / How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.