Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You (3692 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by blessedfavoured: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Question is for guys.
Dissapointed?
Angry.?
Is it something you can forgive?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
.Forgiveness is non-existent in my dictionary so for the wife it's instant divorce, for girlfriend its instant breakup.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by StPete: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Angry and disappointed

To forgive:
Girlfriend? maybe

Wife? Never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Something I can forgive.
I ll just view it that she is also human
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by greatnaija01: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Question is for guys.
Dissapointed?
Angry.?

WELL I MAY FEEL HURT BUT I WILL FORGIVE AS LONG AS SHE HAS A GOOD CHARACTER N CONFESSES EARLY ENOUGH HERSELF
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by ucheHapers(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Definitely angry and done with her...
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Zambux(f): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
.Forgiveness is non-existent in my dictionary so for the wife it's instant divorce, for girlfriend its instant breakup.

I hail u EZEIGBO 1 OF IMO.... #MRPERFECT
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Zambux:

I hail u EZEIGBO 1 OF IMO.... #MRPERFECT
How am I perfect ? sad ; whats the point of forgiving someone of the memory and emotions of revenge still linger. I just move on with my life like nothing happened.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
If my girlfriend cheats on me, that implies she's not worthy of me, and my ties with her is abruptly severed. As for my wife, well, lets wait til lwhen I walk down the aisle before we could possibly be reasking this question but for now.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Ayjos10(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'l tell her I'v forgiven her and then

I'l kill her at night cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by blessedfavoured: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ayjos10:
I'l tell her I'v forgiven her and then

I'l kill her at night cheesy

Murderer
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Ayjos10(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Murderer
undecided...Justice
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
See them,shouting and ranting unecessariliy.

You will sure end it and refuse her a second chance forgetting there is no worse cheater than you.

Mtheeeeeeeeew boys are their selfish attitude.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Murderer
better than keeping her and putting her thro hell.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by blessedfavoured: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
You will sure end it and refuse her a second chance forgetting there is no worse cheater than you.

Exactly what I was gonna say. This same ones will expect to be forgiven when they err.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Exactly what I was gonna say. This same ones will expect to be forgiven when they err.
if freaking annoying.na so dem dey rant,dey yarn anyhow rubbish and na dem commit pass.well that is btw,how are you na
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by blessedfavoured: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
if freaking annoying.na so dem dey rant,dey yarn anyhow rubbish and na dem commit pass.well that is btw,how are you na

I'm very well thank you smiley. How are you?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by obiorathesubtle: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
No no, you answer the question yourself, how the fücking fúck do you expect me to feel?

[size=14pt]JUST HOW THE Bleep DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FEEL WHEN SHE'S FÜCKING UP? OR FÜCKING MY FRIEND? OR FÜCKING WALTER[/size] angry

fÙcking clowns everywhere man!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:

I'm very well thank you smiley. How are you?
ama finecheesycheesy
like u,what have you been up to here
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op, 2 b frank here, i will send her packing straight away, no nid 4 negotiation
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by blessedfavoured: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
ama finecheesycheesy

like u,what have you been up to here

Not much really, bored at home and just passing time on nairaland.

I should be cooking for next week but.... I can't be bothered cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by blessedfavoured: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
No no, you answer the question yourself, how the fücking fúck do you expect me to feel?

[size=14pt]JUST HOW THE Bleep DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FEEL WHEN SHE'S FÜCKING UP? OR FÜCKING MY FRIEND? OR FÜCKING WALTER[/size] angry

fÙcking clowns everywhere man!

Calm. The. Fuuk. Down.
Its not that deep.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by obiorathesubtle: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Calm. The. Fuuk. Down.
Its not that deep.
ooh? Its not that deep? Okay. I'm calm. I'm sorry, I have anger issues.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:

Not much really, bored at home and just passing time on nairaland.

I should be cooking for next week but.... I can't be bothered cheesy
whyu ought to,sadsad

you are bored like mecheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Sheenor: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Thank you jare, i was about to say the same thing....to them cheating is nothing, but if their girl/wife did the same is something....some guys and hypocrisy sha....
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2015
@OP, if i did not particularly cheat on the girl but she cheats on me, then it's time to say good bye. I would rather end the relationship on a high note than break her heart.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by firstking01(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2015
Forgive ke?, sex bloody fucckkinq powerful, d day she met him agn, dia wud be 999.9% possibility dat she's qonna succumb to his advances, if it's lie ask ppl who are exes nw wat happens wen eva dey bump into one anoda. Op, i wnt forgive her.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by IamLEGEND1: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2015
I'll forgive her.... then i sleep with one of her relatives.
that's how I heal.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2015
Ok, I understand why girls seem to think guys should chill since we also cheat. But you need to understand the psychology behing our reasoning. For guys, sex is an act of domination. What upsets women primarily about cheating is the thought that they were'nt good enough for their man, or he has feelings for another woman. The wound is to their hearts/emotions. But for guys, those are secondary feelings. What really gets us is the fact that another guy has dominated our woman. If you really like her, its as though the other guy dominated you too, in a sense. So you see, the wound is to our ego. If you think about it, men penetrate women and deposit sperm into them. No matter how you look at it, this is subjugation in its most primal form.
So yes, I know cheating hurts both sexes, but its just not the same thing. The trauma from betrayal is different from having your manhood being ridiculed. That's why men still look at their wives with disgust when they're raped. The knowledge that another man humiliated your wife is unbearable. Abi ladies, would you look at your man differently if he were a lecturer and some female cult members broke into your house and took turns sleeping with him at gunpoint? That's the difference. The wife would probably be sympathetic and show him more love and support than she ever has.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by MrsChima(f): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2015
From a woman's perspective and I do not speak for all women, cheating is a greedy thing and if a man wants to be with another woman then break up FIRST and then score another chick. My mentality about cheating is a person doesn't have the balls to end a relationship they are not happy with.

I have heard people say that it is complicated and it isn't easy to break up. Excuses! If you can sleep with another person regardless if you like or love the person without period of courting then you can simply break up with the person.

I like honesty and if you are not happy then do what make you happy while giving your ex the respect of choosing to stay or leave. It is honorable and honest.

If my husband cheats on me and I found out about it, I would be more upset with the fact that he didn't have the balls to tell me whatever issues he is facing or whatever he is not happy about then we work on it but if all else fails then we break up or divorce.

Let's try to fix the issues before bringing outside people in the mix and going our separate ways.

There is no needs for cheating if people would just be matured about problem solving and working together as a team if there is a genuine interest in each others.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
blessedfavoured:
Question is for guys.
Dissapointed?
Angry.?

The truth and nothing but the truth

I may forgive girlfriend, but will never date her again

As for my wife, our own case dey for heaven

My opinion
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You by hairbraiding: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2015
So funny, how posters devise creative ways to circumvent the swearing filters on the forum grin grin grin grin grin

See special characters everywhere
blessedfavoured:

Calm. The. Fuuk. Down.
Its not that deep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Single Or Taken? See His Awesome Reply / Who Did This To This Lady On Her Wedding Day?? [SEE PHOTO] / Story: Seducing The BOSS {+18}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.