Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? (6909 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by xynerise: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
addictiv: Just relax the front seats...that should give you some space.
Always park in a way that you can drive away quickly in case people notice.
Ensure that the doors are locked, you dont want someone sneaking up on you.
Ensure that the keys are in the ignition or better if the car engine is running , that way you get to enjoy the ac and can easily zoom off if amebo people stumble on your parole.
Dont forget the wine.
Hmmm. Is there a course on this? undecided. I am interested o
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Odunharry(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
ifyayoka@yahoo.:
Are my mad
am i mad?
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Eyop: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
I heard from someone that:

(1) Doing it in the car is not good because it will knock the engine of the car or make the car problematic.
(2) Doing it in the office or business environment is not good because you will have sluggish or no sales.

Has anyone ever heard of this?
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Ab025(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Typical for naija gals to be formin and pretendin as if they hav neva done it b4....many of them here don fvck b4 for gutter, bush, uncompleted buildin, dirty public bathrooms and toilets, road (xpecially in d nite), lecture halls (nite readin thins...winks), and old model cars
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by borie4u(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
****** shocked Jisosssss Christ***** May God deliver us.There is no way am gonna marry any of dem bad gals way full Naija. *******************Running to indonesia to marry*****************
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
grin
Abu Mikey:

**views her profile**

sighs!!

Even if na On top bike sef, no wahala gringrin

grin
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by youngPRO(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Popowaa: have had sex in a car about thrice and it's fun.The thought of someone coming to catch you makes it soo daring and increase ur sexual prowess.Sex outside the house is really fun.wink
Popowaaaaa! No be u dey claim virgin for the oda thread? I think say na secondary Virgin u be wey I no knw say u don combine both Uni n Poly virgin together.
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by 735i(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Eyop: I heard from someone that:

(1) Doing it in the car is not good because it will knock the engine of the car or make the car problematic.
(2) Doing it in the office or business environment is not good because you will have sluggish or no sales.

Opax! All those ones na story abeg! Wetin go do the motor go do am!!! nor be because you knack na hin anything extra ordinary go happen!!!
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by myola777(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
u want them to tell u the truth, u are on a longggggg thing. u better check them here http://theTaskPay.com/?id=myola777
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Popowaa: 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Danhumprey: But I heard you are a virgin? shocked
Sorry i forgot i was a virginsad
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Popowaa: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2013

Ok,i lied heresad.Ayam a virgin
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Brymo: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote
author=High_flyer]After a night of merriment, you guys were so horn'y
and when you both got to his car, you started kissing, before you say
Jack bauer, he started pulling your clothes and said he wants to make
love to you inside his car. Would you allow him?[/quote] ,y? r u guys actors.
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Popowaa: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2013

i have abt number two before
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Agybabe(f): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
Abu Mikey:

**views her profile**

sighs!!

Even if na On top bike sef, no wahala gringrin

how does my profile determine the automobile you'll use.
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Agybabe(f): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
screenagerjoe: for that AGYBABE... Even if na on top bicycle sef. I no mind
beg your pardon

1 Like

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Agybabe(f): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
fntekim: grin grin
what's funny?
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Iaz93: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
addictiv: Just relax the front seats...that should give you some space.
Always park in a way that you can drive away quickly in case people notice.
Ensure that the doors are locked, you dont want someone sneaking up on you.
Ensure that the keys are in the ignition or better if the car engine is running , that way you get to enjoy the ac and can easily zoom off if amebo people stumble on your parole.
Dont forget the wine.
FATHER!!!
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by AbuMikey(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Agybabe:
how does my profile determine the automobile you'll use.

Maybe You didn't get the Humor outta my post!! cool

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2013
Who don ever do for bathroom b4? U couldnt wait to go home, u just had 2 release the tension building in ur loins. Errm, i neva try am b4 o buh i don try 4 d balcony of a 3rd floor buildn of a frnds house wen we were chilling wiv him, standing style. It was dark
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2013
Agybabe:
beg your pardon
It means u r very beautiful nd dat no were will mata wen it comes 2 u. I Will trade comfort just 2 have u. Literally tho. *I feel stupid explaining o*
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by AlPicapcI(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2013
Popowaa: i have abt number two before

Sex is not too fun like you think, its very very spritual, an entanglement, in the process making a spiritual vow. make you research.
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Babe101: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2013
The thing make brain o, especially if d chic's on top wink
All the holy holy pretentious peeps, make una park well abeg.
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by princesa(f): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2013
Wouldn't it be a thrilling adventure?cheesy

I think it willwink
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by UyiIredia(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2013
princesa: Wouldn't it be a thrilling adventure?cheesy

I think it willwink

Ooooookay !
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by mcdokwe(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2013
jay bee:
Excessive spacing ruins nl experience for other users
thanks and keep deleting all those gaddam posts. Infact hit the ban button as a deterent
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Agybabe(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Maybe You didn't get the Humor outta my post!! cool

i didn't
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Agybabe(f): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
screenagerjoe: It means u r very beautiful nd dat no were will mata wen it comes 2 u. I Will trade comfort just 2 have u. Literally tho. *I feel stupid explaining o*
hmmm *shaking my head*
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2013
Big sedans, minivans and large suvs all the way. . . God bless the Toyota siennas and sequoias. grin
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by joeace2020(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2013
oliviatwist:
Na your own you dey talk tongue, d car sex is in my achievable sexual fantasies list and i will do it tongue haters can hate grin

As long as what will happen in d beamer will stay in the beamer....... I'll flex all the flexable cool

Wow!!!!!!! Asa? u dis my 300level uniben crush dat year.. na here u dey?
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by AbuMikey(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2013
Agybabe:
i didn't

Shuuu shockedshockedshocked

Are we quarreling gringrin

Be Nice pls wink

Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by DJDOLA(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2013
Yes have done it before inside keke napep
Re: Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2013
Agybabe:
hmmm *shaking my head*
y r u shaking your head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House / Save The Smelly Vagina!!! / Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.