Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,147 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating (4870 Views)

'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2013
lanrexlan: Refute what? Never will I engage people like you again on this forum.Keep repeating the same thing,It makes no sense at all.

What can you refute in that? Are they not the writings of your early islamic leaders, which you call the hadith?

You don't want to engage people like me who say the truth again and yet you are still responding to my thread.

I should continue saying the truth repeatedly until it sinks into your system.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2013
LibertyRep:

and christianity d device of d God? please spare me that.
U want to feign ignorance of how many early indigenous Roman Pagan beliefs that were fused into d christianity,right?
U see, I hate it when u pple demonize other pple's faith as if any is better.

People may fuse Roman paganism into their own Christianity, they are wrong for doing so.

Jesus said it is not all that call Him Lord that are His.

One thing I know for sure: in all religions it is only in Christianity their Lord still relates with them till today because He is alive. Other religion founders are death and their bones are in the grave and nobody could hear from them anymore.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2013
truthman2012:

People may fuse Roman paganism into their own Christianity, they are wrong for doing so.

One thing I know for sure: in all religions it is only in Christianity their Lord still relates with them till today because He is alive. Other religion founders are death and their bones are in the grave and nobody could hear from them anymore.

Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by ayenny02(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2013
@OP, I believe one day u will hug d transformer about islam, don't worry very soon u will commit suicide when u see ur pastors convertn to islam.

We, as a muslims we don't need to fear because Allah has said that, ....... this day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. 5:3

4 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2013
ayenny02: @OP, I believe one day u will hug d transformer about islam, don't worry very soon u will commit suicide when u see ur pastors convert to islam.

We, as a muslims we don't need to fear because Allah has said that, ....... this day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. 3:5

You goofed here, your quote is wrong. It is not 3:5 but 5:3.

You have raised another questionable point. ....''THIS DAY I have perfected your religion for you''. Can't you see deception in that statement?

If allah actually perfected islam for muslim on the day he made that remark, why did he continue to give more instructions after that day? Did he forget something?

The falsehood of islam has been hidden for ages past, but thank God for the internet.

Those pastors or Christians who believe in islam as God's religion are ignorant of the falsehood of it hence this type of my crusade.

As the Lord lives many shall be delivered from the claws of satanic deception called islam.

Wait a minute: you are no more active as usual. Your rubber bullets have been exhausted? When you were firing everyday, I told one of your muslim brothers, evilvirus by name on NL that what you have is rubber bullets and would soon be finished. Am I not right now?

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by ayenny02(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
truthman2012:

You have raised another questionable point. ....''THIS DAY I have perfected your religion for you''. Can't you see deception in that statement?

If allah actually perfected islam for muslim on the day he made that remark, why did he continue to give more instructions after that day? Did he forget something?
Oh! I made a mistake I will edit it. Alhamdulilah, you know the verse from d Quran by urself, have u ever seen that statement from any other religion book except in the Quran, can u bring such from ur book? Capital NO

truthman2012:

Wait a minute: you are no more active as usual. Your rubber bullets have been exhausted? When you were firing everyday, I told one of your muslim brothers, evilvirus by name on NL that what you have is rubber bullets and would soon be finished. Am I not right now?

I don't need to waste my time with u anymore, you people know the truth and I don't blame u people but I blamed the poverty level of the country.

You(christians) have been shouting of OGUN AYE OGUN AYE, but OGUN AYE still continue,

you(christians) have bn shouting of "bring all ur problem to christ" but problem still continue every blessed day in d country

You(christians) have bn shouting of OGUN OSO, OGUN AJE but OSO and AJE still increasing everyday

You(christians) have bn shouting "if u don't have HUBAND or WIFE christ will provide" but reverse is the case in d church and many more

So, u people know the truth but u refused to follow it because of worldly material. May God will let u know d truth as truth and falsehood as falshood

6 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
ayenny02: Oh! I made a mistake I will edit it. Alhamdulilah, you know the verse from d Quran by urself, have u ever seen that statement from any other religion book except in the Quran, can u bring such from ur book? Capital NO

I don't need to waste my time with u anymore, you people know the truth and I don't blame u people but I blamed the poverty level of the country.

You(christians) have been shouting of OGUN AYE OGUN AYE, but OGUN AYE still continue,

you(christians) have bn shouting of "bring all ur problem to christ" but problem still continue every blessed day in d country

You(christians) have bn shouting of OGUN OSO, OGUN AJE but OSO and AJE still increasing everyday

You(christians) have bn shouting "if u don't have HUBAND or WIFE christ will provide" but reverse is the case in d church and many more

So, u people know the truth but u refused to follow it because of worldly material. May God will let u know d truth as truth and falsehood as falshood

Your statements here is full of ignorance, or did you make them because you are short of words?

Ogun laye, aye ogun. Ogun Oso, Ogun Aje. Are all these not the reality of life?

Tell me, what is the work of your alfas who prepare Arabian charms for people? Is it not for solution from the unseen forces? They try to use demonic power to free people from Ogun Oso, Ogun Aje. Is Aye not Aye Ogun now?

There is no true power from any other source than Jesus. This is the reason your prophet could not do any miracles. He could not cure ordinary fever, he told the person to take zamzam water from zamzam well dug by his grandpa, Mutallib, a devotee of the Devil.

You don't get healing if you have no faith in the healer. Jesus said ''be it unto you according to your faith''.

Jesus was going about healing all manners of sickness, yet not all the sick got their healing. Be it unto you according to your faith.

When I was still a Bank Officer, I went to eat one morning before work. Not quite one hour after eating a serious problem started. I felt my intestines were severely tied up. I could not swallow solid food again. I was in excruciating pains. I went to so many hospitals and the many doctors tried their best but no solution. Then I thought I would die. It was in a night vigil I reported the case to Jesus in prayer. After the night vigil at around 4 am I went to sleep in my car before going home. It appeared nothing had happened after the prayer but I didn't know when I slept off. By the time I woke up, no traces of the problem again. It was not even a gradual healing, it happened at once. What do you think had happened? Miracle.

If some people don't receive miracle, the fault is not Jesus' but themselves. Be it unto you according to your faith. Jesus is alive doing miracles.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
and the OP has refused to answer my questions..
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dap07: and the OP has refused to answer my questions..

I later thought about your questions and discovered they have no basis in the Bible. They are philosophy of men. Thank you.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
truthman2012:

Your statements here is full of ignorance, or did you make them because you are short of words?

Tell me, what is the work of your alfas who prepare Arabian charms for people? Is it not for solution from the unseen forces? They try to use demonic power to free people from Ogun Oso, Ogun Aje. Is Aye not Aye Ogun now?

There is no true power from any other source than Jesus. This is the reason your prophet could not do any miracles. He could not cure ordinary fever, he told the person to take zamzam water from zamzam well dug by his grandpa, Mutallib, a devotee of the Devil.

You don't get healing if you have no faith in the healer. Jesus said ''be it unto you according to your faith''.

Jesus was going about healing all manners of sickness, yet not all the sick got their healing. Be it unto you according to your faith.

When I was still a Bank Officer, I went to eat one morning before work. Not quite one hour after eating a serious problem started. I felt my intestines were severely tied up. I could not swallow solid food again. I was in excruciating pains. I went to so many hospitals and the many doctors tried their best but no solution. Then I thought I would die. It was in a night vigil I reported the case to Jesus in prayer. After the night vigil at around 4 am I went to sleep in my car before going home. It appeared nothing had happened after the prayer but I didn't know when I slept off. By the time I woke up, no traces of the problem again. It was not even a gradual healing, it happened at once. What do you think had happened? Miracle.

If some people don't receive miracle, the fault is not Jesus' but themselves. Be it unto you according to your faith. Jesus is alive doing miracles.

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
ayenny02: Oh! I made a mistake I will edit it. Alhamdulilah, you know the verse from d Quran by urself, have u ever seen that statement from any other religion book except in the Quran, can u bring such from ur book? Capital NO

What truth are you saying the Christians know about islam?

I am saying loud and clear that islam is spiritual deception and I provided indisputable evidences. Those evidences are still there, you can go through them again.

Where did you get the truth in islam? Point it out:

Is it the deception that Abraham and Ishmael built Kaaba?

Is it the idolaterous worship, worshiping the idol in Muhammad's family?

Is it the demonic revelations received by Muhammad, falling down unconscious, bearing revelations with great trouble, sweating like came?

Is it the pressing of Muhammad by Gabriel three times almost to death point, which is an obvious sign of violence and demonic oppression?

Tell me the truth you are talking about in islam.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by ichuka(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ephesians 6:4
Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
Deuteronomy 4:9
Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.
Proverb6:22 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
Exodus10:Moses said, "We shall go with our YOUNG and our old; with our SONs and our DAUGHTERs, with our flocks and our herds we shall go, for we must hold a feast to the LORD." 10Then he said to them, "Thus may the LORD be with you, if ever I let you and your LITTLE ONES GO! Take heed, for evil is in your mind. 11"Not so! Go now, the men among you, and serve the LORD, for that is what you desire." So they were driven out from Pharaoh's presence.…
Most parents left there children in Egypt thats the truth of the matter.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
if only Christians can behave lyk Jesus preached instead of arguing and insulting other religions, maybe odas wud be converted. The apostles preachd mercy, love and compassion whereas Christians here are condemning other religions without laying gud examples. No wonder Ghandi said 'Christ I lyk but Christians I do not like'. all am saying is we Christians shld show gud examples instead of just yabbing and arguing thereby causing confusion
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tpia5: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
the op has been attacking muslims for long, go through his post history.

probably one of those who use alternate monikers here.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Jesus loved the people but he condemned the Pharicees and Saducees for their wrong belief, he even said woe unto them.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tpia5: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
more like woe unto you.

2 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
tpia@:
more like woe unto you.

What is your problem? Why are you bitter with the truth?

Point out what is untrue in the writeup. If you cannot then why are you bitter? None of the islamic apologists could point out any lie. All they have done including you is abuses. Do you people want the truth to continue hidden?

I sometime listen to muslims preach on radio and television. They don't have any other message than oppossing the Christians. That pleases you, abi? You haven't seen anything yet.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by ona2: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
truthman2012:

Jesus said ''I am the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come unto God but by me'' (John 14:6)

Come unto Him to escape the wrath of God awaiting sinners.
the simple truth you just hit here my brother. Salvation can only come by accepting JESUS CHRIST as our PERSONAL LORD and SAVIOUR WITHOUT WHICH NO ONE can get to HEAVEN. very simple. even a chruch goer who has no personal relationship with Christ can never smell heaven, not to talk of the others.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
ona2: the simple truth you just hit here my brother. Salvation can only come by accepting JESUS CHRIST as our PERSONAL LORD and SAVIOUR WITHOUT WHICH NO ONE can get to HEAVEN. very simple. even a chruch goer who has no personal relationship with Christ can never smell heaven, not to talk of the others.

You are right brother. God bless you.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by LibertyRep: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2013
truthman2012:

Jesus is Lord.

If u are aware that the idolatry of early Romans was fused into christianity which is still in practice til today, why then do you condemn other pple's faith for such things ?
As for other religion founders being dead, I expect u to know that Paul, the defacto founder of christianity is long dead too. Christ did not found christianity while on earth, he only became the object of worship after his death, the same way Ogun and Sango became deities to there followers after theirs deaths.
By d way, who told u the adherents of other faiths do not hear from their gods. Just like u'll claim to av heard from your lord or his spirit ( definitely not physical communication) other pple too av the right to claim they commune with their lord and u don't av any moral right to call it a lie.

U see, the issue is, worship your god and let other persons worship theirs.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2013
LibertyRep:

If u are aware that the idolatry of early Romans was fused into christianity which is still in practice til today, why then do you condemn other pple's faith for such things ?
As for other religion founders being dead, I expect u to know that Paul, the defacto founder of christianity is long dead too. Christ did not found christianity while on earth, he only became the object of worship after his death, the same way Ogun and Sango became deities to there followers after theirs deaths.
By d way, who told u the adherents of other faiths do not hear from their gods. Just like u'll claim to av heard from your lord or his spirit ( definitely not physical communication) other pple too av the right to claim they commune with their lord and u don't av any moral right to call it a lie.

U see, the issue is, worship your god and let other persons worship theirs.

Firsly, Jesus is not only worshiped after his death, he was worshiped in his lifetime, even as a baby (Matthew 2:11). The first people who worshiped Jesus were not ordinary people, they were WISE men. It is only the WISE that worship Jesus till today.

Secondly, it was not Paul who founded the church, it was Jesus. Jesus said I will build MY CHURCH and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it (Mat. 16:18). The disciples were only used to build the church of Christ. Inside the church are the Christians.

Know this today that whatever God does the Devil does the counterfeit. This is the reason people worship Sango, Ogun, Osun etc.

It is not in line with the gospel to leave people with their false religion. The essence of the gospel is to direct them to the true God.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2013
truthman2012:

Firsly, Jesus is not only worshiped after his death, he was worshiped in his lifetime, even as a baby (Matthew 2:11). The first people who worshiped Jesus were not ordinary people, they were WISE men. It is only the WISE that worship Jesus till today.

Secondly, it was not Paul who founded the church, it was Jesus. Jesus said I will build MY CHURCH and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it (Mat. 16:18). The disciples were only used to build the church of Christ. Inside the church are the Christians.

Know this today that whatever God does the Devil does the counterfeit. This is the reason people worship Sango, Ogun, Osun etc.

It is not in line with the gospel to leave people with their false religion. The essence of the gospel is to direct them to the true God.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by LibertyRep: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2013
truthman2012:

No sir, I beg to disagree with you. Jesus was REVERED and not WORSHIPPED by the three wise men or any other persons whille still living. Had they done that, he would av bn put to death for heresy by the Jews way back before his fated crucifixion( the same charges that were later cooked up to have him dead anyways)

As to who actually founded christianity which some see as Paulinity, u wil admit that Jesus had 11 (minus Judas) disciples and a pocket of followers before his death who were not even worshipping hm but GOD through him. They weren't even called christians until years after his death when the self acclaimed Apostle Paul took over.

My point is Jesus, like any other gods, was not worshipped but revered while living.

My grouse wth some of u religious folks is your penchant at dismissing other peoples' faith as evil while at the same time trying to shove your faith down their throats.

The bottom line is, whatever you accuse Islam of (idolatry et al) u'll find it in abundance in christianity or Paulinity as some would av it called.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by LibertyRep: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2013
truthman2012:

No sir, I beg to disagree with you. Jesus was REVERED and not WORSHIPPED by the three wise men or any other persons whille still living. Had they done that, he would av bn put to death for heresy by the Jews way back before his fated crucifixion( the same charges that were later cooked up to have him dead anyways)

As to who actually founded christianity which some see as Paulinity, u wil admit that Jesus had 11 (minus Judas) disciples and a pocket of followers before his death who were not even worshipping hm but GOD through him. They weren't even called christians until years after his death when the self acclaimed Apostle Paul took over.

My point is Jesus, like any other gods, was not worshipped but revered while living.

My grouse wth some of u religious folks is your penchant at dismissing other peoples' faith as evil while at the same time trying to shove your faith down their throats.

The bottom line is, whatever you accuse Islam of (idolatry et al) u'll find it in abundance in christianity or Paulinity as some would av it called.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2013
LibertyRep:

The bible never says they revered Jesus, it says they worshiped him:

Matthew 2:11
And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother and FELL DOWN and WORSHIPED him.......

The story of Jesus cruxifixion was not cooked up. Jesus Himself said He would die:

John 12: 7
Then said Jesus, Let her alone: against the day of my BURYING hath she kept this.

The question therefore is: was He to be buried alive? This is one of the lies of the quran that Jesus didn't die but disappeared.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
truthman2012:

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tpia5: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
truthman2012:

What is your problem? Why are you bitter with the truth?

Point out what is untrue in the writeup. If you cannot then why are you bitter? None of the islamic apologists could point out any lie. All they have done including you is abuses. Do you people want the truth to continue hidden?

I sometime listen to muslims preach on radio and television. They don't have any other message than oppossing the Christians. That pleases you, abi? You haven't seen anything yet.

Good try, i noticed the most bitter people on nl like pretending its others who are bitter. Misery loves company.

Anyway, as per what you claim you heard on the radio, did whoever you listened to, specifically say they are from nairaland?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
tpia@:

Good try, i noticed the most bitter people on nl like pretending its others who are bitter. Misery loves company.

Anyway, as per what you claim you heard on the radio, did whoever you listened to, specifically say they are from nairaland?

Nobody needs to tell anybody that you are very bitter from your choice of writing. You must be deceiving yourself to say you are not.

Are you new on nairaland? So you haven't seen threads against Christianity?

My friend, I can see that you hate the truth. Up till now you and others like you cannot point out what is not the truth in the write-up. Then what is your anger about? That the truth is said about your religion?

The word of God says you shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you free. In other words ignorance of, knowing or seeing the TRUTH and failing to accept it is spiritual bondage. You will have no excuse before God that you were not told.

People will curse their false religion in HELLFIRE and that is why it is unreasonable to still stick to one's religion after discovering it is false. Such stand will bring everlasting regret. I pray that will not be your portion in Jesus name, amen.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
truthman2012:

The falsehood of islam has been hidden for ages past, but thank God for the internet.

Those pastors or Christians who believe in islam as God's religion are ignorant of the falsehood of it hence this type of my crusade.

As the Lord lives many shall be delivered from the claws of satanic deception called islam.

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Mintayo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Op,nice thread,you have said the truth,satan is very deceptive,using different ways and means but the foundation of the Lord is sure,He knows those that are His.
It is so unfortunate that we christains don't want to read the Bible anymore,we dnt want to study the word anymore,no wonder the devil is producing counterfeit and fake,may God help us.
Don't forget what Jesus said in Matthew 7:13-14
13. Enter ye in at the Strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that lead to destruction, and many there be which go in therat.
14. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it
So many people will depart,so may will be decieved,we should all hold form to the truth and teach as many people as we can around us,because the Lord draw near.
May God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty / Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. / Abuzola's Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.