Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating (4868 Views)

'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mintayo: @Op,nice thread,you have said the truth,satan is very deceptive,using different ways and means but the foundation of the Lord is sure,He knows those that are His.
It is so unfortunate that we christains don't want to read the Bible anymore,we dnt want to study the word anymore,no wonder the devil is producing counterfeit and fake,may God help us.
Don't forget what Jesus said in Matthew 7:13-14
13. Enter ye in at the Strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that lead to destruction, and many there be which go in therat.
14. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it
So many people will depart,so may will be decieved,we should all hold form to the truth and teach as many people as we can around us,because the Lord draw near.
May God help us.

My brother, how na? Quite some days.

I love your contribution, God bless you.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tpia5: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
truthman2012:

Nobody needs to tell anybody that you are very bitter from your choice of writing. You must be deceiving yourself to say you are not.

Are you new on nairaland? So you haven't seen threads against Christianity?

My friend, I can see that you hate the truth. Up till now you and others like you cannot point out what is not the truth in the write-up. Then what is your anger about? That the truth is said about your religion?

The word of God says you shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you free. In other words ignorance of, knowing or seeing the TRUTH and failing to accept it is spiritual bondage. You will have no excuse before God that you were not told.

People will curse their false religion in HELLFIRE and that is why it is unreasonable to still stick to one's religion after discovering it is false. Such stand will bring everlasting regret. I pray that will not be your portion in Jesus name, amen.

bro, like i said, the fact that you know nothing except bitterness (see how you've been ranting all day and are permanently parked on the thread still ranting), does not mean you should keep projecting your misery on others.

No matter how much you wish others should join you, your misery remains your own, ask God to help you if you want, its your prerogative.

and if you prefer to remain miserable, then good for you.

as per the thread, all you're doing is trolling, the fact that others choose not to respond to you in an identical manner, doesnt make them f.ools.

its just better you entrap yourself by yourself, thats all.

the muslims you suddenly woke up and started abusing, who created them? A different god from the one who created you?

and why are you limiting your attacks to muslims alone instead of non-christians in general? Is it because you just want muslims to start attacking christians in return?

you think no one sees through you?

3 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
tpia@:

bro, like i said, the fact that you know nothing except bitterness (see how you've been ranting all day and are permanently parked on the thread still ranting), does not mean you should keep projecting your misery on others.

No matter how much you wish others should join you, your misery remains your own, ask God to help you if you want, its your prerogative.

and if you prefer to remain miserable, then good for you.

as per the thread, all you're doing is trolling, the fact that others choose not to respond to you in an identical manner, doesnt make them f.ools.

its just better you entrap yourself by yourself, thats all.

the muslims you suddenly woke up and started abusing, who created them? A different god from the one who created you?

and why are you limiting your attacks to muslims alone instead of non-christians in general? Is it because you just want muslims to start attacking christians in return?

you think no one sees through you?

Well, this may be my last talking with you on this subject.

1. Why should muslims attack the Christians when no lie is told against them?

2. Why are Christians not attacking the muslims when their book, quran attacks the very foundation of Christians' faith?

3. Other non-Christian religions don't have written documents that can be referred to and no particular prophets claiming to have come from God.

4. I notice you keep dodging my challenge that you should point out what is not the truth in the writeup but your responses keep being abuses. YOU CANNOT WIN YOUR WAR AGAINST THE TRUTH. Winning against the TRUTH is SELF-DECEPTION.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tpia5: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
can you post links to where muslims are attacking christians here?

if you want them to attack you, thats different from saying they're attacking you.

i dont see you mentioning atheists at all, are you one of them?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tpia5: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
4. I notice you keep dodging my challenge that you should point out what is not the truth in the writeup but your responses keep being abuses.

you are abusing yourself, nobody is abusing you.

i am not analyzing your write up because your presentation leaves much to be desired.

3 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
truthman2012:

You goofed here, your quote is wrong. It is not 3:5 but 5:3.

You have raised another questionable point. ....''THIS DAY I have perfected your religion for you''. Can't you see deception in that statement?

If allah actually perfected islam for muslim on the day he made that remark, why did he continue to give more instructions after that day? Did he forget something?

The falsehood of islam has been hidden for ages past, but thank God for the internet.

Those pastors or Christians who believe in islam as God's religion are ignorant of the falsehood of it hence this type of my crusade.

As the Lord lives many shall be delivered from the claws of satanic deception called islam.

Wait a minute: you are no more active as usual. Your rubber bullets have been exhausted? When you were firing everyday, I told one of your muslim brothers, evilvirus by name on NL that what you have is rubber bullets and would soon be finished. Am I not right now?

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by ecosanders: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Coming from someone who believe God is 3 in 1, Jesus is God and Jesus is d son of God. Well thank God u admit Islam is growing fast. U can go hug a wet transformer, ur false allegations and retardness will never stop Islam from growing.

3 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
ecosanders: Coming from someone who believe God is 3 in 1, Jesus is God and Jesus is d son of God. Well thank God u admit Islam is growing fast. U can go hug a wet transformer, ur false allegations and retardness will never stop Islam from growing.

1. Fast growth of islam is a sign that it is the broad way. But narrow is the way that leads to heaven and only a few people are on it.

2. You said the allegations supported by clear evidences are false? Prove your assertion.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by larrymoore(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2013
@thruthman u know nothing of the christianity u claimed to defend. Go back and read the old testament, there after look at some of the muslims prectice. If in ur oponion, islam copy the bible, it is so because God is one, he inspired the revelation of bible so is the quran.

There bound to be element of repetition of facts. The fact remains that the bible has be corrupted over centuries due to personal innovation of some early christians.
I don't practise christianity or islam because I was born into it but I ve questioned all religious facts to know which one is the obvious.

Pls do find out about the struggle of the early christians in the compilation of the bible; history of the bible; 1st and 2nd council of Nicae; and more on early christians crusades.
Just a moment pls, u will know that christianity is divided over who jesus is; God, man, prophet. My brother, I fail to be in doubt about what I believe.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by larrymoore(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2013
@thruthman u know nothing of the christianity u claimed to defend. Go back and read the old testament, there after look at some of the muslims prectice. If in ur oponion, islam copy the bible, it is so because God is one, he inspired the revelation of bible so is the quran.

There bound to be element of repetition of facts. The fact remains that the bible has be corrupted over centuries due to personal innovation of some early christians.
I don't practise christianity or islam because I was born into it but I ve questioned all religious facts to know which one is the obvious.

Pls do find out about the struggle of the early christians in the compilation of the bible, many books of the bible were missing and the available ones had suffered language interpretation and bias, check out on; the history of the bible; 1st and 2nd council of Nicae; and more on early christians crusades.
Just a moment pls, u will know that christianity is divided over who jesus is; God, man, prophet. My brother, I fail to be in doubt about what I believe.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2013
larrymoore: @thruthman u know nothing of the christianity u claimed to defend. Go back and read the old testament, there after look at some of the muslims prectice. If in ur oponion, islam copy the bible, it is so because God is one, he inspired the revelation of bible so is the quran.

Pls do find out about the struggle of the early christians in the compilation of the bible, many books of the bible were missing and the available ones had suffered language interpretation and bias, check out on; the history of the bible; 1st and 2nd council of Nicae; and more on early christians crusades.

What do you mean by muslim practice in the old testament? Washing of hands? I have said times without number on this medium that what we see in the OT is not the muslim ablution because they never washed noise, mouth, head etc at the same time. Even the hand they washed was not preparatory to prayer facing Kaaba or anywhere.

May I tell you islam is a double conterfeit: firstly, it attempts to fake judaism and secondly judaism itself had been phased out by Jesus. Jesus said I will build my CHURCH and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it. The church has replaced judaism.

It is the doctrine of the Devil that the bible is corrupt. No book of the bible is missing, no misinterpretation at all. Their is nothing like that in reality. The Devil said so to establish his own religion, islam. The words of the bible is still effective till today. Many testimonies happen practising the bible as it is now. Can you get miracles practising what is corrupt or misinterpreted? Even the muslims who claim they have allah's direct words have nothing to show for it in terms of miracles. Have you seen where the blind see calling the name of allah or quoting a quranic verse? It never can happen. Only Jesus can do that among his children.

The Christian may be divided on the person of Jesus. It is a matter of individual opinion or belief. Angel Gabriel told Mary her child shall be called the SON of God. God spoke from heaven ''this is my beloveth SON in whom I am well pleased''. You can see here what God wants us to know about the identity of Jesus. If anybody calls him any other thing, that is the person's problem, he probably knows better than God.

Muslims too are divided over their faith too. You have the sunni, shia and other sects. Their own division is so bad that they do kill one another. Isn't it?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
truthman2012:

Your statements here is full of ignorance, or did you make them because you are short of words?

Ogun laye, aye ogun. Ogun Oso, Ogun Aje. Are all these not the reality of life?

Tell me, what is the work of your alfas who prepare Arabian charms for people? Is it not for solution from the unseen forces? They try to use demonic power to free people from Ogun Oso, Ogun Aje. Is Aye not Aye Ogun now?

There is no true power from any other source than Jesus. This is the reason your prophet could not do any miracles. He could not cure ordinary fever, he told the person to take zamzam water from zamzam well dug by his grandpa, Mutallib, a devotee of the Devil.

You don't get healing if you have no faith in the healer. Jesus said ''be it unto you according to your faith''.

Jesus was going about healing all manners of sickness, yet not all the sick got their healing. Be it unto you according to your faith.

When I was still a Bank Officer, I went to eat one morning before work. Not quite one hour after eating a serious problem started. I felt my intestines were severely tied up. I could not swallow solid food again. I was in excruciating pains. I went to so many hospitals and the many doctors tried their best but no solution. Then I thought I would die. It was in a night vigil I reported the case to Jesus in prayer. After the night vigil at around 4 am I went to sleep in my car before going home. It appeared nothing had happened after the prayer but I didn't know when I slept off. By the time I woke up, no traces of the problem again. It was not even a gradual healing, it happened at once. What do you think had happened? Miracle.

If some people don't receive miracle, the fault is not Jesus' but themselves. Be it unto you according to your faith. Jesus is alive doing miracles.

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by larrymoore(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
truthman2012:

What do you mean by muslim practice in the old testament? Washing of hands? I have said times without number on this medium that what we see in the OT is not the muslim ablution because they never washed noise, mouth, head etc at the same time. Even the hand they washed was not preparatory to prayer facing Kaaba or anywhere.

May I tell you islam is a double conterfeit: firstly, it attempts to fake judaism and secondly judaism itself had been phased out by Jesus. Jesus said I will build my CHURCH and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it. The church has replaced judaism.

It is the doctrine of the Devil that the bible is corrupt. No book of the bible is missing, no misinterpretation at all. Their is nothing like that in reality. The Devil said so to establish his own religion, islam. The words of the bible is still effective till today. Many testimonies happen practising the bible as it is now. Can you get miracles practising what is corrupt or misinterpreted? Even the muslims who claim they have allah's direct words have nothing to show for it in terms of miracles. Have you seen where the blind see calling the name of allah or quoting a quranic verse? It never can happen. Only Jesus can do that among his children.

The Christian may be divided on the person of Jesus. It is a matter of individual opinion or belief. Angel Gabriel told Mary her child shall be called the SON of God. God spoke from heaven ''this is my beloveth SON in whom I am well pleased''. You can see here what God wants us to know about the identity of Jesus. If anybody calls him any other thing, that is the person's problem, he probably knows better than God.

Muslims too are divided over their faith too. You have the sunni, shia and other sects. Their own division is so bad that they do kill one another. Isn't it?

From ur post I can see that u know nothing about how the bible came to existence, google as well be a medium to educate yourself. What about the 'Dead Sea Scroll' that was later discovered around 323AC.
Do u know about 'first Council of Constantinople' ? Do u know the reason behind early christians' persecution?
You claim that the bible is perfect, yet there exist contradictions, even mathematical and scientific that left someone like me in doubt.
You still believe in all the acted miracles you watch of the television. In case u don't know, many a pastor go to any extent to get evil power to deceive pple, I will be the last to force u into believing all those dramatised miracles. My brother it is the end time, only the truth can set u free. Wise up!
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
larrymoore:
From ur post I can see that u know nothing about how the bible came to existence, google as well be a medium to educate yourself. What about the 'Dead Sea Scroll' that was later discovered around 323AC.
Do u know about 'first Council of Constantinople' ? Do u know the reason behind early christians' persecution?
You claim that the bible is perfect, yet there exist contradictions, even mathematical and scientific that left someone like me in doubt.
You still believe in all the acted miracles you watch of the television. In case u don't know, many a pastor go to any extent to get evil power to deceive pple, I will be the last to force u into believing all those dramatised miracles. My brother it is the end time, only the truth can set u free. Wise up!

Dead Sea Scroll, Constantnople and more if there are, are not capable of invalidating the bible. They are philosophies of men. They are confusions introduced by the Devil to invalidate the bible but the awesome power of the word of God as contained in the bible cannot be invalidated by such Satan's devices.

You seem not to have read all my posts in this thread. I narrated the story of how I was delivered from death following food poisoning, which even Muhamad could not escape. So many doctors tried their best but to no avail, not untill I prayed in a night vigil in the name of Jesus and the poison disappeared at once. Not a gradual healing, it happened at once. This is one of the evidences that Jesus is real and the bible as we have it now is the truth.

It could be true that people act miracles, but real miracles exist because many miracles have occurred in my life personally as a result of prayers in Jesus name. I have also prayed for people with miracles following.

It is true many pastors obtain mystic power from the Devil to do magic, not miracle. Miracle is of God. This is not strange because Jesus said there will be false prophets and truly there are. People can do anything to get money. But note that there can be no counterfeit if there is no original because counterfeit is an inferior copy of the original. There are original miracles.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by larrymoore(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
So to u jesus is God?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by vedaxcool(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
tpia@:

you are abusing yourself, nobody is abusing you.

i am not analyzing your write up because your presentation leaves much to be desired.

Cease fire! Cease fire!! Cease fire!!!

grin grin grin 'truth"man pele oh, u see why I say I feel sorry for you?
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Rexyl(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
When people could no longer cope with holiness and godliness as provided by the teachings of Christ they would begin to look for alternatives. In the alternatives they are led away from the truth and become trapped. If people are sincere about the way in which there is truth and life as provided by God for people to walk through and depend on Him without making any sacrifice it is revealed by Christ gospel. Nothing else!
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
vedaxcool:

Cease fire! Cease fire!! Cease fire!!!

grin grin grin 'truth"man pele oh, u see why I say I feel sorry for you?

O jare. Thank you.

How can you feel sorry for me when I witness the power of God everyday? Did you read my testimonies above? Can you say the same for yourself?

When you had problem last, how did you get it solved? Making contacts with muslim jinns (demon) through Arabic charms? Such activities will give room for demons to live inside you and will make you bitter against spiritual truth.

Let me give you a testimony: a man was sick and was about giving up, but luckily a Christian sister who was on hospital evangelism approached him to tell him about Jesus. The dying man was very furious and hissed on her. The lady felt he might be under demonic influence and she shouted loud and cast away the demon in the name of Jesus. Immediately, the man looked at the sister and asked ''what did you say'' then she repeated her message of salvation. Then the man said show me your Jesus and eventually he accepted Jesus. A moment later he died. What a lucky man.

So when people hate salvation through Jesus, it is a spiritual bondage that requires deliverance in Jesus name.

I still pray for you that God in His mercy shall deliver you in Jesus name. Say amen to that.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by vedaxcool(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
truthman2012:

O jare. Thank you.

How can you feel sorry for me when I witness the power of God everyday? Did you read my testimonies above? Can you say the same for yourself?

When you had problem last, how did you get it solved? Making contacts with muslim jinns (demon) through Arabic charms? Such activities will give room for demons to live inside you and will make you bitter against spiritual truth.

Let me give you a testimony: a man was sick and was about giving up, but luckily a Christian sister who was on hospital evangelism approached him to tell him about Jesus. The dying man was very furious and hissed on her. The lady felt he might be under demonic influence and she shouted loud and cast away the demon in the name of Jesus. Immediately, the man looked at the sister and asked ''what did you say'' then she repeated her message of salvation. Then the man said show me your Jesus and eventually he accepted Jesus. A moment later he died. What a lucky man.

So when people hate salvation through Jesus, it is a spiritual bondage that requires deliverance in Jesus name.

I still pray for you that God in His mercy shall deliver you in Jesus name. Say amen to that.

May Allah the creator grant u real guidance and forgive u your errors. Amin.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
vedaxcool:

May Allah the creator grant u real guidance and forgive u your errors. Amin.

What is real in the guidance of the quran?

What other proof do you need to be convinced that islam is false?

For the purpose of emphacy let us think of it again: God separated Ishmael from Abraham. He said Isaac was the only son He recorgnized and He encouraged Abraham not to grieve about Ishmael being sent away. Not only that, He said His COVENANT was with Isaac alone. Is that not clear enough that God cannot appoint a prophet from the descent of Ishmael? How could God pick a prophet from his children when He no more recorgnised him. Be truthful to yourself at least for once.

Please note that the history was not written in opposition to islam because not only had it not existed at that time, nobody could conceive it would come.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
truthman2012:

1. Fast growth of islam is a sign that it is the broad way. But narrow is the way that leads to heaven and only a few people are on it.

2. You said the allegations supported by clear evidences are false? Prove your assertion.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
[quote author=truthman2012]

What is real in the guidance of the quran?

What other proof do you need to be convinced that islam is false?

For the purpose of emphacy let us think of it again: God separated Ishmael from Abraham. He said Isaac was the only son He recorgnized and He encouraged Abraham not to grieve about Ishmael being sent away. Not only that, He said His COVENANT was with Isaac alone. Is that not clear enough that God cannot appoint a prophet from the descent of Ishmael? How could God pick a prophet from his children when He no more recorgnised him. Be truthful to yourself at least for once.

Please note that the history was not written in opposition to islam because not only had it not existed at that time, nobody could conceive it would come.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
[quote author=truthman2012]

Dead Sea Scroll, Constantnople and more if there are, are not capable of invalidating the bible. They are philosophies of men. They are confusions introduced by the Devil to invalidate the bible but the awesome power of the word of God as contained in the bible cannot be invalidated by such Satan's devices.

You seem not to have read all my posts in this thread. I narrated the story of how I was delivered from death following food poisoning, which even Muhamad could not escape. So many doctors tried their best but to no avail, not untill I prayed in a night vigil in the name of Jesus and the poison disappeared at once. Not a gradual healing, it happened at once. This is one of the evidences that Jesus is real and the bible as we have it now is the truth.

It could be true that people act miracles, but real miracles exist because many miracles have occurred in my life personally as a result of prayers in Jesus name. I have also prayed for people with miracles following.

It is true many pastors obtain mystic power from the Devil to do magic, not miracle. Miracle is of God. This is not strange because Jesus said there will be false prophets and truly there are. People can do anything to get money. But note that there can be no counterfeit if there is no original because counterfeit is an inferior copy of the original. There are original miracles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do We Get Forgiveness From Those We Offended? / Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. / If They Make Fun Of Your 'god' How Do You Feel Deep Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.