Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating (4855 Views)

'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Please print this message and pass to other Christians for them and their children.

It is painful when pastors and Christians do not know the true nature of the Christians’ God. It shows there are ignorant of the devices of the Devil.

Not long ago we heard of Charity, the daughter of one of the pastors of the The Redeemed Christian Church of God who converted to islam. In my area, I heard of a daughter of another pastor of the same church given in marriage to a muslim. The same kind of thing could also have been happening to other churches. This is a sad development in Christendom. The Devil is succeeding converting children of God to darkness. So sad. When asked why she went to islam, Charity said “but we serve the same God” I’m so sure this is the excuse of other Christians who covert to islam. But are we truly serving the same God? The answer is NO. That informs the need for ALL Christian to know islam and what it stands for.

Islam is a growing religion around us and we as Christians should be very careful. It is not enough to know and give our children bible and Christian education. We must know and teach our children other religion, especially islam that portrays itself as another religion of God. Islam is doing to the Christians today what the Pharisees and Sadducees were doing to Jesus and the Disciples.

Islam has the coloration of Godliness to deceive the even the elects. We know it is not from God by discernment of the spirit and a careful study of the religion. It denies the power of salvation available only through our Lord Jesus Christ. Islam copied many stories of events in the Bible to deceive mankind that it is also a religion of God. It condemns all the vital aspect of the Gospel in the Bible to establish opposition to the true word of God.

EVIL OF ISLAM IN YOUR HOUSE

If Christians do not take this message with the seriousness it deserves they are brewing dangers. A boy got coverted to islam, the first thing he did was go into the church where his father was praising God and shot him dead. If you allow them to get into your family either by conversion or marriage, you are producing ‘jihadists’ (Islamic soldiers) who will wage war against you your children in the very near future. The spirit of islam does not love the children of God.

FACTS CHRISTIANS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ISLAM:

CHRISTIANS’ GOD AND MUSLIMS’ ALLAH

The Christians’ God is not the same as muslims’ allah. Though the Arabic name for God is ‘allah’ and this is the reason Arab Christians refer to God as allah but their allah is different from that of the muslims. The idolaters in Arab call their idols allah because they believe their ‘god’ is the God of creation. The is the cause for confusion as to which of the allah is the true God.

The Christian’s God have children by re-birth in Jesus but the muslims’ allah said he has none. They say he does not beget neither is he begotten. You cannot be referring to the same God who has many children and the one that has none as the same Being.

JESUS AS THE SON OF GOD

Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

It was no man who decided to call Jesus the Son of God, it was God Himself who called him His Son. God confirmed the message of this angel in:

Matthew 3:16-17
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

But the Devil was not happy with the development, which provides salvation to mankind and depopulates the kingdom of Satan. He brought his message by appointing his prophet from the descent of Ishmael who God did not have covenant of prophethood with to oppose the work of salvation done by Jesus. He raised the Quran against the Bible.

Muslims claim it was angel Gabriel who revealed the quran to Muhammad. But it is certain that it was not the same Gabriel who told Mary that her son will be called Son of God that also spoke to Muhammad that God does not have any son again. Neither God or His angel would contradict Himself.

MUHAMMAD AS A PROPHET

Muhammad’s father’s name was AbduAllah (Abdullai) and his mother’s name was Aminah. His grandfather’s name was Muttalib. They were idol worshipers. A careful study of islam brought by Muhammad reveals that it is a continuation of his father’s idol worship even though they said islam is against any form of idol worship. Islam is not idol worship on the pages of quran but it is in truth and practice. Let us examine islamic mode of worship:

1. TAWAF BETWEEN SAFA AND MARWA

Doing Tawaf between Safa and Marwa is an Islamic ritual associated with the pilgrimage to Mecca. Safa and Marwa are two mounts, located at Mecca. This ritual entails Muslims walking frantically between the two mounts, seven times. This was originally a pagan pre-Islamic practice. Muhammad retained it for Islam, sanctioning it with yet another Qur'anic revelations.

Narrated 'Asim: I asked Anas bin Malik: "Did you use to dislike to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa?" He said, "Yes, AS IT WAS THE CEREMONIES OF THE DAYS OF PRE-ISLAMIC PERIOD OF IGNORANCE TILL Allah REVEALED 'Verily! (The two mountains) As-Safa and Al-Marwa are among the symbols of Allah. It is therefore no sin for him who performs the pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, or performs 'Umra, to perform Tawaf between them.' " (Quran 2.158)
(Sahih Bukhari 2:26:710)

You can see from the above hadith that what was being practiced by idol worshipers before islam was incorporated into it. I mean islam continues with the ways of idol worshipers.

2. REQUIREMENT OF IHRAM

Ihram is a state a Muslim enters into for his pilgrimage to Mecca. It involves a series of procedures like ritual washing, wearing 'Ihram garments', etc. Ihram was originally a pagan requirement for worshipping idols during pre-Islamic times. Muhammad retained this practice for Islam. Muslims assume Ihram to perform the Hajj or Umrah.

Narrated 'Urwa: I asked 'Aisha : ...But in fact, this divine inspiration was revealed concerning the Ansar who used to assume “Ihram” for worshipping an idol called “Manat” which they used to worship at a place called Al-Mushallal before they embraced Islam, and whoever assumed Ihram (for the idol), would consider it not right to perform Tawaf between Safa and Marwa.
(Sahih Bukhari 2:26:706)

They continued their pagan ways of worship even when they embraced islam.

3. PRAYING 5 TIMES TOWARDS MECCA

Pagans prior to Islam would pray five times per day towards Mecca. Muhammad retained for Islam, this pre-Islamic practice, sanctioning it with a story of a night trip to heaven on a mythical beast called al-Buraq. In heaven, the Hadith tells us that Allah demanded 50 prayers per day per Muslim. Upon advice from Moses, Muhammed bargains with Allah and successfully reduces it to five prayers per day.

Zoroastrians are also expected to recite their (kusti) prayers at least five times a day.

KAABA IN MECCA

Kaaba is the physical headquarters of allah on earth. Every muslim is required to face it when praying wherever he is and to visit the place at lease once in his life time if he/she can afford it. Inside Kaaba is the ‘Black Stone’ they kiss when on pilgrimage to Mecca.

They claim Kaaba was built by Abraham and Ishmael and that Muhammad was a descendant of Ishmael. They said the back stone was sent down from heaven by allah for the exact location of Allah’s headquarters. It forms part of the wall of Kaaba.

The truth is that Abraham had no hand in the building of Kaaba. He was at no time in Mecca with Ishmael. When Ishmael was sent out from Abraham’s family, he did not follow him to Paran where he settled.

When God instructed Abraham to cast out Ishmael and he was grieved, God said:

And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Genesis 21:12

“for in Isaac shall thy seed be called” means Ishmael was no more to be reckoned with as a descent of Abraham as far as God was concerned. It was God Himself who separated them.

Genesis 22:1-2
And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.

And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

“thine only son Isaac” means Ishmael was no longer counted as Abraham’s son as far as God was concerned.

Can anybody now justify why God would ask them (Abraham and Ishmael) to build a house (Kaaba) for Him in Mecca when it was God Himself who separated them? The Devil told the lie to deceive people into believing the practice in Kaaba was originated by Abraham who we know was a man of God.

Kaaba was built by idol worshipers in Mecca to house their various idols, which Muhammad turned to the worship of allah and he continued in the same way idol worshipers did as we have seen above.

THE BIBLE AND THE QURAN COMPARED

The Bible is the word of God. God spoke to His prophets from generations to generations. They hear God speaks and pass the message to the people. Some times they speak to God in reply. They were never unconscious when receiving messages from God.

But the manner the quran was revealed to Muhammad is questionable. It was not the same way God spoke to the past prophets before Muhammad. That of Muhammad had demonic trait as it is the exact way idol priests receive messages from their gods.

1. Muhammad experienced ringing in his ears, like bells. Sweat was on his forehead

Narrated 'Aisha: (the mother of the faithful believers)
Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's Apostle "O Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?" Allah's Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes ' off after I have grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says." 'Aisha added: Verily I saw the Prophet being inspired Divinely on a very cold day and noticed the Sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration was over). Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 1, Number 2:

God's true prophets were not receiving God's messages with hardship.

2. He bears the revelations with GREAT TROUBLE

Narrated Said bin Jubair:
Ibn 'Abbas in the explanation of the Statement of Allah. 'Move not your tongue concerning (the Quran) to make haste therewith." (75.16) Said "Allah's Apostle used to bear the revelation with great trouble and used to move his lips (quickly) with the Inspiration." Ibn 'Abbas moved his lips saying, "I am moving my lips in front of you as Allah's Apostle used to move his." Said moved his lips saying: "I am moving my lips, as I saw Ibn 'Abbas moving his." Ibn 'Abbas added, "So Allah revealed 'Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'an) to make haste therewith. It is for us to collect it and to give you (O Muhammad) the ability to recite it (the Qur'an) (75.16-17) which means that Allah will make him (the Prophet ) remember the portion of the Qur'an which was revealed at that time by heart and recite it. The Statement of Allah: And 'When we have recited it to you (O Muhammad through Gabriel) then you follow its (Qur'an) recital' (75.18) means 'listen to it and be silent.' Then it is for Us (Allah) to make It clear to you' (75.19) means 'Then it is (for Allah) to make you recite it (and its meaning will be clear by itself through your tongue). Afterwards, Allah's Apostle used to listen to Gabriel whenever he came and after his departure he used to recite it as Gabriel had recited it." Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 1, Number 4:

God's true prophets were not bearing God's revelations or messages with great trouble.

3. He would snore like a camel

Narrated Safwan bin Ya'la bin Umaiya from his father who said:
"A man came to the Prophet while he was at Ji'rana. The man was wearing a cloak which had traces of Khaluq or Sufra (a kind of perfume). The man asked (the Prophet), 'What do you order me to perform in my 'Umra?' So, Allah inspired the Prophet divinely and he was screened by a place of cloth. I wished to see the Prophet being divinely inspired. 'Umar said to me, 'Come! Will you be pleased to look at the Prophet while Allah is inspiring him?' I replied in the affirmative. 'Umar lifted one corner of the cloth and I looked at the Prophet who was snoring. (The sub-narrator thought that he said: The snoring was like that of a camel). When that state was over, the Prophet asked, "Where is the questioner who asked about 'Umra? Put off your cloak and wash away the traces of Khaluq from your body and clean the Sufra (yellow color) and perform in your Umra what you perform in your Hajj (i.e. the Tawaf round the Ka'ba and the Sa'i between Safa and Marwa). " Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 3, Book 27, Number 17:

4. He would fall down unconscious and becomes uneasy after regaining consciousness

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
When the Ka'ba was rebuilt, the Prophet and 'Abbas went to carry stones. 'Abbas said to the Prophet "(Take off and) put your waist sheet over your neck so that the stones may not hurt you." (But as soon as he took off his waist sheet) he fell unconscious on the ground with both his eyes towards the sky. When he came to his senses, he said, "My waist sheet! My waist sheet!" Then he tied his waist sheet (round his waist). Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 58, Number 170:

It is the idol worshipers who receive revelations from their gods when they become unconscious. None of God's past prophets fell down unconscious to receive God's revelations.

The above manner of revelations from Muhammad shows it was not the same God who spoke to the past prophets that spoke to Muhammad.

In conclusion, Christians and muslims are not worshipping the same God. Pass the message to the whole Christendon. BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by pointblank321: 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thanks a lot for this piece. God bless you.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by iamyet: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sounds lik agony of an ignorant fool to me............dude u nid 2 step out, do adequate research b4 u open ur dirty cavity nd slay oda ppls religion...........ur write up is filled wit baseless allegations!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Olaskybab: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
iamyet: Sounds lik agony of an ignorant fool to me............dude u nid 2 step out, do adequate research b4 u open ur dirty cavity nd slay oda ppls religion...........ur write up is filled wit baseless allegations!!!!!
u b muslim
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
iamyet: Sounds lik agony of an ignorant fool to me............dude u nid 2 step out, do adequate research b4 u open ur dirty cavity nd slay oda ppls religion...........ur write up is filled wit baseless allegations!!!!!

May the scale of islamic deception be removed from your eyes. Yes it is a real agony seeing people move from light to darkness.

Every reference in the post was taken from either the bible or islam authentic hadith. Truth does not matter to people like you.

6 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Religion is DIVISIVE.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
It's only d spiritually blind ones that cannot see that Christianity is d only true religion.

nice write up.

10 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by cleanvessel(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
The problem of the church today is that of expansion, especially that of the Redeemed. Many parishes are established and somebody has to be in-charge. So often times half-baked pastors head the parish. Otherwise how would a trained pastor not know the difference?

2 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Religion is DIVISIVE..
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
truthman2012:

May the scale of islamic deception be removed from your eyes. Yes it is a real agony seeing people move from light to darkness.

Every reference in the post was taken from either the bible or islam authentic hadith. Truth does not matter to people like you.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tpia5: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
muslims are penetrating, so we should focus on the muslims alone and ignore the anti christs who are already there?

my point is, its not only muslims who are "penetrating" (and most muslims are not found in church anyway, its against their religion unless they have strong reasons to do so).

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Lilimax(f): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
@OP, this is a nice write up.

Hoping that Christians should guard their salvation jealously.

Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall (1Corinthians 10:12)

3 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Ukutsgp(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
I ve sold my soul to almighty God no turning back. Tanks 4 d write up.

3 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpia@:
muslims are penetrating, so we should focus on the muslims alone and ignore the anti christs who are already there?

my point is, its not only muslims who are "penetrating" (and most muslims are not found in church anyway, its against their religion unless they have strong reasons to do so).

Do you actually understand the thread? Read again slowly and carefully. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
cleanvessel: The problem of the church today is that of expansion, especially that of the Redeemed. Many parishes are established and somebody has to be in-charge. So often times half-baked pastors head the parish. Otherwise how would a trained pastor not know the difference?

Thanks for your contribution. You might be right but I will not like us to apportion blame. Daddy GO of the Redeemed himself said ''you can call the Devil any name but not a fool''.

Reading the quran and understanding it reveals that Satan is great in deception.

Let us all join hands to demolish his devices by educating the ignorant ones among the Christians and our children right from primary shool age.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax: @OP, this is a nice write up.

Hoping that Christians should guard their salvation jealously.

Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall (1Corinthians 10:12)

Thanks and God bless you IJN.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Lilimax(f): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
truthman2012:

Thanks and God bless you IJN.
Amen.
(will be good if you write In Jesus Name in full instead of IJN; no need of abbreviating it.
Remember that satan trembles at that mighty name JESUS).
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
So much foolishness on one thread... God damn..

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Lilimax:
Amen.
(will be good if you write In Jesus Name in full instead of IJN; no need of abbreviating it.
Remember that satan trembles at that mighty name JESUS).

You are right sister! God bless you in JESUS name.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars: So much foolishness on one thread... God damn..

Jesus said ''I am the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come unto God but by me'' (John 14:6)

Come unto Him to escape the wrath of God awaiting sinners.

5 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
truthman2012:

Thanks for your contribution. You might be right but I will not like us to apportion blame. Daddy GO of the Redeemed himself said ''you can call the Devil any name but not a fool''.

Reading the quran and understanding it reveals that Satan is great in deception.

Let us all join hands to demolish his devices by educating the ignorant ones among the Christians and our children right from primary shool age.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by vedaxcool(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
grin self inflicted paranoia!

Remember there is a thin line between being paranoid and mad!

6 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
vedaxcool: grin self inflicted paranoia!

Remember there is a thin line between being paranoid and mad!

You have no point and abuse is the stock in trade of the muslims especially in the face of the truth when there is nothing they can rebute.

Tell the readers which of the points raised in the thread is not the truth.

May God deliver you from islamic deception.

2 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by vedaxcool(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
I enjoying this thread, a paranoid christian confessed Islam is converting their kids to the path of Allah, pastors cannot even convince their kids that their path is true, an entire church according to our paranoid friend is about become a mosque where the true words of God can be preached, I mean this thread is simply scintillating! Maybe after taking over winners we might go to redeemed on anywhere else ripe for the plocking, yes we can since it is all happening in the mind of mr. Paranoid.

grin

3 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
vedaxcool: I enjoying this thread, a paranoid christian confessed Islam is converting their kids to the path of Allah, pastors cannot even convince their kids that their path is true, an entire church according to our paranoid friend is about become a mosque where the true words of God can be preached, I mean this thread is simply scintillating! Maybe after taking over winners we might go to redeemed on anywhere else ripe for the plocking, yes we can since it is all happening in the mind of mr. Paranoid.

grin

This urgly development is what is needed to be corrected. Many pastors take for granted that their children have known the truth only to discover too late that islam is capable of deceiving people into error because of their ignorance about the religion.

You still fall in love with islamic deception? Can't you see it clearly in the thread? You need deliverance.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by vedaxcool(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
truthman2012:

This urgly development is what is needed to be corrected. Many pastors take for granted that their children have known the truth only to discover too late that islam is capable of deceiving people into error because of their ignorance about the religion.

You still fall in love with islamic deception? Can't you see it clearly in the thread? You need deliverance.

Lol grin , deliverance me? U too funny,

Bros why do u really hate Islam, abi did a muslim steal ur girl? Lol grin I hope u know people far more intelligent than u can ever be, actually convert to religion of God? Are we to believe this people couldn't see through all the "deception"! Haba u can think better than this u know?

4 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
vedaxcool:

Lol grin , deliverance me? U too funny,

Bros why do u really hate Islam, abi did a muslim steal ur girl? Lol grin I hope u know people far more intelligent than u can ever be, actually convert to religion of God? Are we to believe this people couldn't see through all the "deception"! Haba u can think better than this u know?

You are only talking and not making any point. Now be bold enough to tell the readers with proof what is not the truth about about islam in the thread. If you cannot, stop your wandering in words.

Up till now you have said nothing about the thread. You are just saying something to encourage your co-muslims in their bondage of deception.

2 Likes

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by tpia5: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
truthman2012:

Do you actually understand the thread? Read again slowly and carefully. Thanks.

Basically what you're saying is you know of a church where two daughters of two different pastors converted to Islam, or rather, one converted to Islam and the other was given out in marriage to a muslim. ( Meaning she'll probably convert).

Imo, there is something seriously wrong somewhere and the church has to look inwards at itself as well, what gateway are muslims using to get in and who are their helpers within the church.

1 Like

Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
OP, you have gone too far on this, your case is like the pot calling the kettle black. Even though the two religions are both of deceit and fraud, one going this far to condemn the other is hypocrisy at its peak. Matt 7:3-5
Anyway, i wont talk much, just some questions for you.

Have u checked out the history of the bible?
What role Constantine played in the history of the bible?
You mentioned paganism in islam, do you know the origin of xmas u are celebrating in a few months?
Have you heard about the 1st and 2nd councils of Nircea?
What is the difference and similarities btw the gods of the old testament, new testament and that of islam?
What do you know about the early christian crusades?

Answer those first, and lets see where we go from there.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars: So much foolishness on one thread... God damn..
i tire oo...
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by truthman2012(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dap07: OP, you have gone too far on this, your case is like the pot calling the kettle black. Even though the two religions are both of deceit and fraud, one going this far to condemn the other is hypocrisy at its peak. Matt 7:3-5
Anyway, i wont talk much, just some questions for you.

Have u checked out the history of the bible?
What role Constantine played in the history of the bible?
You mentioned paganism in islam, do you know the origin of xmas u are celebrating in a few months?
Have you heard about the 1st and 2nd councils of Nircea?
What is the difference and similarities btw the gods of the old testament, new testament and that of islam?
What do you know about the early christian crusades?

Answer those first, and lets see where we go from there.

Can anything be too far or too much when it comes to the things of Jesus - the course some people died for?

Which one are you? Aithest, muslim or pagan?

Tell me and I will know where and how to approach your questions.
Re: The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Beware!!! Muslims Are Penetrating by SecretDreams(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
In my opinion, no true christian will get married to a muslim. Check out this thread www.nairaland.com/1491605/lets-share-campus-fellowship-experiences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty / How Do We Get Forgiveness From Those We Offended? / GRACE: What's Love Got To Do With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.