Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel (14923 Views)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 1:05am On Oct 15, 2015
However, if there is anyone that so wish to discuss on Jesus being the Archangel, there is a thread that this issue was extensively discussed, I will gladly send the link to the person to proceed hence and refute the evidences there.

peace.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 1:11am On Oct 15, 2015
johnw74:

You must either, don't believe those Bible verses, or change what they say,
to believe what you say.

The writer of Hebrews made it clear that Father God never said "thou art my Son" to an Angel
Father God never said "sit at my right hand" to an Angel.
Father God, calls the Son "God"

You agree with a dictionary that Angel means merssenger
and you disagree with the Bible(Hebrews) that Jesus Christ is not an Angel.

1. satan was made more brilliant than any other Angel
it's highly likely he was an arch Angel.

2. There are many Bible verses showing Jesus Christ is the exact image of Father God.

Here we go, the link below is a thread that handled all those Scriptures and beyond, feel free to proceed there and refute the evidences:

https://www.nairaland.com/1446860/archangel-michael-jesus-christ/12#1830555
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 1:30am On Oct 15, 2015
truthislight:

Good day @Muttleylaff.

As much as I do wish to give an answer to the above question, I am keenly aware that it may derail this thread, hence, I beg to withhold my comment for now.

While reading through your post, I observed that you and the OP have arrived at the same conclusion as to the fact that the lack of a direct reference to Satan as an Angel in the Bible is no hindrance to drawing the conclusion that he was formerly an Angel(a messenger).based on the available evidence.

So then, why is the absence of a direct reference to Jesus as an Angel a hindrance in deducing from the abundance of Bible passages that the Entity Arc'Angel' mentioned in the Bible is same person Jesus. Considering the fact that they both have/share similar responsibilities. (almost all the task assigned to Jesus are the same things that Angel Michael will/assigned to do also).

So, the thread's argument is this: Why is it allowable to see a parallel from the Bible and deduced that Satan was an Angel though no direct reference to him being such was made and the same deductions can not be made to deduce that Jesus was an Angel/messenger and is still doing the work of messenger down till this day ?

On going back to heaven he continued going on arrand for the father:

Revelation 1:1.

A revelationa by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves
the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John.

NB: Even the act of Christ rulership as king on going back to heaven is still an assignment by Yahweh, A message, while a king, he will carry out certain assignment.

So, Your critical mind has lay to rest a fact inherent in the bible that some dishonest heart finds difficult to say, owing to strongly held notion and tradition.

Thank you.

Peace.

Talk about dishonest heart, jw doesn't believe the bible and change what is says

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

God gave Jesus Christ a revelation, and Jesus Christ sent it by His Angel

Jesus Angel was talking to John:
Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man,

Jesus is the Son of man
Jesus Angel is not the Son of man,
Jesus Angel is one like unto the Son of man.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 1:47am On Oct 15, 2015
truthislight:

Here we go, the link below is a thread that handled all those Scriptures and beyond, feel free to proceed there and refute the evidences:

I dont have discussion with those who don't believe the Bible and change what it says.
I have shown you and bernimoore to be wrong in this thread.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by Jessicha(f): 7:29am On Oct 15, 2015
johnw74:

I dont have discussion with those who don't believe the Bible and change what it says.
I have shown you and bernimoore to be wrong in this thread.

1. angel means what ?

2. Who is that angel that led the isrealites out of Egypt ? Exodus 23:20, 21 , 1 Corinthians 10:1-4 cheesy ,

1 Like

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Jessicha:

1. angel means what ?

Duh, I will tell you what you think an Angel is,
you think an Angel is a messenger, and that's it

Angels are much more than messengers,
Angels are God's warriors, they perform God's Judgments
and they do whatever God wants of them
Angels are not humans, Angels are not God
the Word Jesus Christ created the Angels, of which lucifer was the most brilliant
and probably the first of Jesus creations

2. Who is that angel that led the isrealites out of Egypt ? Exodus 23:20, 21 , 1 Corinthians 10:1-4 cheesy ,

In Exodus it is the angel of the Lord of course, that from the front led them
in 1 Corinthians the rock is Christ that followed them
by your question you didn't know them simple facts

I have told you before that I don't discuss with those who don't believe the Bible
and who change what it says

have discussions with your fellow sectarian non believers,
you and me, a Christian are like chalk and cheese.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
johnw74:

Talk about dishonest heart, jw doesn't believe the bible and change what is says

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man,

Jesus is the Son of man

OK, I see. you can run along now.

You must have a terrible conscience. You are saying that Jesus at Rev. 1:1 is not doing the work of a messenger. Suit yourself.

You are telling us that the message that God gave to Jesus to show to his slaves magically went to the Angel without Jesus transferring it over, forming a chain of messengers. Keep deceiving your self.

But we can all See what the Bible says there clearly..

We can also see clearly who is denying what the Bible says now.

Unfortunately, here is not your church that you cajole and compel people to belief a lie. You can't hoodwinked any body here online,.What is written at Rev. 1:1 is written.

Peace.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
truthislight:

Do proceed to the above thread if you have anything to offer.

Peace.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
johnw74:

the Word Jesus Christ created the Angels, of which lucifer was the most brilliant
and probably the first of Jesus creations

in 1 Corinthians the rock is Christ that followed them
by your question you didn't know them simple facts

I have told you before that I don't discuss with those who don't believe the Bible
and who change what it says

have discussions with your fellow sectarian non believers,
you and me, a Christian are like chalk and cheese.

I

From your post, Jesus the rock followed the Nation of Israel, who sent him?.
He sent himself?

Well, even when he was elevated on going back to heaven, he was still going on errands to Yahweh, So, it is obvious who sent Jesus to follow the Nation of Israel in the wilderness then, doing the work of a messenger.

If you wish, keep living in denial

Peace though.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by Jessicha(f): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
johnw74:

the Word Jesus Christ created the Angels, of which lucifer was

Sir , the greek and hebrew word translated angel in the scripture simply means " a messenger" .

No wonder the Scripture call Jesus an angel/messenger
( Malachi 3:1 )

Sir , ... He also followed them from the back .

" Then the angel of the true God who was going ahead of the camp of Isreal departed and went to their rear" Ex 14:19
, he clearly followed them .

In 1 Corinthians the rock is Christ that followed them

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
truthislight:

OK, I see. you can run along now.

You must have a terrible conscience. You are saying that Jesus at Rev. 1:1 is not doing the work of a messenger. Suit yourself.

enough with the lies, I said Jesus is not an Angel

You are telling us that the message that God gave to Jesus to show to his slaves magically went to the Angel without Jesus transferring it over, forming a chain of messengers. Keep deceiving your self.

what? you are so confused

But we can all See what the Bible says there clearly..

We can also see clearly who is denying what the Bible says now.

Unfortunately, here is not your church that you cajole and compel people to belief a lie. You can't hoodwinked any body here online,.What is written at Rev. 1:1 is written.

like I said, "you don't believe the Bible and change what it says"

johnw74:

Jesus is the Son of man

Peace.

truthislight:

you can run along now

You must have a terrible conscience

Keep deceiving your self

you say this and then end with "peace"
what a pharacee hypercrite you are
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
truthislight:

From your post, Jesus the rock followed the Nation of Israel, who sent him?.
He sent himself?

Well, even when he was elevated on going back to heaven, he was still going on errands to Yahweh, So, it is obvious who sent Jesus to follow the Nation of Israel in the wilderness then, doing the work of a messenger.

If you wish, keep living in denial

you are so confused, being a messenger doesn't necessarily make one an angel
and you don't believe the verses posted showing that Jesus Christ was not an angel
and you don't believe scriptures showing that Jesus Christ is God, but change those scriptures, at your-jw's grave peril

Peace though.

pharacee hypercrite
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jessicha:

Sir , the greek and hebrew word translated angel in the scripture simply means " a messenger" .

No wonder the Scripture call Jesus an angel/messenger
( Malachi 3:1 )

more lies from jw
no scriptures call Jesus Christ an angel

" Then the angel of the true God who was going ahead of the camp of Isreal departed and went to their rear" Ex 14:19

cheesy

you don't believe scriptures that show clearly that Jesus Christ is not an Angel
and you don't understand scriptures
you also twist them and try to have them say something else

johnw74:

Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Heb 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

those who call themselves Jehovahs Witnesses, are not, and do lie
and are the church of satan
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
What was this all about if not a struggling to find a means of denying that Jesus continued with the work of a messenger even while back to heaven?

Why was Rev. 1:1 quoted by me if not to show that Jesus continued doing errands even when he was elevated and back in heaven?

What is the reason for the below struggling if not to refute what is written in Rev.1:1?

johnw74:

Jesus is the Son of man

You really need to free yourself.

I have simply allowed the Bible to speak here, but you, yes you, not wanting to hear that Jesus is a messenger of Yahweh have been undergoing serious heart ache.

You even forgot that the word Angel mean messenger and the word messenger means Angel.

With turmoil, you have come round to say that Jesus is a messenger, but in your confused state, said Jesus is not an Angel. Lol.

johnw74:

How can that ^ be? seeing that the Word Messenger=Angel and Angel = messenger?

SMH. you really need to cool down and think properly be for you make statement henceforth.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2015
johnw74:

and you don't believe the verses posted showing that Jesus Christ was not an angel
and you don't believe scriptures showing that Jesus Christ is God, but change those scriptures, at your-jw's grave peril

pharacee hypercrite

But Malachi even Called Jesus Angel nah!

It calls him the Messenger of the covenant/Angel of the covenant, depending on the translation you use.

Sorry, the issue here is not me or the Bible, but rather, your long cherished tradition that is the problem.

anyway,

Peace.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2015
johnw74:

Jesus is the Son of man

1Pe_3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Jesus Christ is not an Angel, Angels are subject to Him
He sends His Angel to John

jw won't believe, they cannot believe

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

He is the image of God, not the image of Angels.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 12:27am On Oct 16, 2015
truthislight:

You have been directed to a thread where your worries was addressed, but since you don't learn very fast, you are still here posting those.

Since the thread is there, go read it up, one cannot be repeating himself every now and then because of your not learning easily.

This is not a matter of desperation, relaxed, chill. the Bible calls Jesus a messenger.

Your lack of proper comprehension or misunderstanding/misapplication of those Scriptures does not change what the Bible says.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2015
truthislight:
What was this all about if not a struggling to find a means of denying that Jesus continued with the work of a messenger even while back to heaven?

Why was Rev. 1:1 quoted by me if not to show that Jesus continued doing errands even when he was elevated and back in heaven?

What is the reason for the below struggling if not to refute what is written in Rev.1:1?

you cannot help but lie, I said Jesus Christ is not an Angel

You really need to free yourself.

I have simply allowed the Bible to speak here, but you, yes you, not wanting to hear that Jesus is a messenger of Yahweh have been undergoing serious heart ache.

You even forgot that the word Angel mean messenger and the word messenger means Angel.

With turmoil, you have come round to say that Jesus is a messenger, but in your confused state, said Jesus is not an Angel. Lol.

I explained how messengers are not necessarily Angels,
and I gave scriptures showing that Jesus Christ is not an Angel,
but you are speaking naturally when you twist and lie

How can that ^ be? seeing that the Word Messenger=Angel and Angel = messenger?

SMH. you really need to cool down and think properly be for you make statement henceforth.

you really need to stop lying, but I do know that is impossible
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 12:45am On Oct 16, 2015
truthislight:

But Malachi even Called Jesus Angel nah!

It calls him the Messenger of the covenant/Angel of the covenant, depending on the translation you use.

Sorry, the issue here is not me or the Bible, but rather, your long cherished tradition that is the problem.

you don't know the diffrence between "the Lord"
and "the Angel of the Lord"

anyway,

Peace.

pharacee hypercrite
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 12:56am On Oct 16, 2015
truthislight:

You have been directed to a thread where your worries was addressed, but since you don't learn very fast, you are still here posting those.

Since the thread is there, go read it up, one cannot be repeating himself every now and then because of your not learning easily.

This is not a matter of desperation, relaxed, chill. the Bible calls Jesus a messenger.

Your lack of proper comprehension or misunderstanding/misapplication of those Scriptures does not change what the Bible says.

you think you are intermediating me
your lying insults go over me like water over a ducks back

there is nothing at all
that those who call themselves Jehovahs Witnesses
but are not, and do lie, and are the church of satan
could teach me
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 1:07am On Oct 16, 2015
[size=14pt]Jesus Christ is-was not an Angel[/size]

Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, [size=14pt]O God[/size], is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Heb 1:13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 1:34am On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Angel = Messenger, Messenger= Angel.
Someone insist still that a messenger is not an Angel grin
Hehehehe. lol.
I laugh in Chinese language.
Messenger is not An Angel. grin
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 1:47am On Oct 16, 2015
^^^

The fool in his folly

Someone still doesn't believe the scriptures, and may never believe

johnw74:
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, [size=14pt]O God[/size], is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by Tjayjosh(m): 4:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Who said Jesus is, or was an Angel? That idea came from the pit of hell. I refute and will never agree to such assertion. For to which of the
angels did God ever say, ‘You are my Son; today I have become
your Father’? Or again, ‘I will be His Father, and He will be my
Son’? And again, when God brings His firstborn into the
world, He says, ‘Let all God’s angels worship Him.’ In speaking
of the angels He says, ‘He makes his angels winds, his servants
flames of fire.’ But about the Son
He says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and
righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom (Hebrews 1:5-cool. God has made it very clear in this passage by showing the supremecy of His son over the angels. Jesus who, as God, is alone worthy of worship. Angels do not accept worship. Angels were never worhiped. Jesus is not, was not, and will never be an Angel.

1 Like

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 6:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Jessicha:

cheesy

he did not clearly follow them at all, that's another jw lie
he, the Angel of the Lord who led israel at the front, went behing Israel that night before crossing the sea, to keep pharoahs army from attacking

Exo 14:19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:
Exo 14:20 And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.

This is also a Prophecy:
Exo 17:6 Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.

1Co 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Israel did smite that rock,
and after He was speared in the side, and come water out of him
I know jw will be confused because it was a Roman soldier who speared the Lord Jesus Christ
but truly it was Israel that struck the Lord
the Israelis in the days of Moses, like Christians today, drink of that same rock who is the Lord Jesus Christ,
not the Angel of the lord, like jw like to swap around when it suits them, but the lord Jesus Christ

Rom_9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Jesus christ is an offense to jw, who say:
He is just an Angel
He is "a god"
He is no one, as a jw once said to me
The Son of God who died for us is no one, that's the church of satan for you.

Talking off jw:
1Pe_2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Those who call themselves Jehovahs Witnesses, but are not, and do lie
are the church of satan.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2015
Those who call themselves Jehovahs Witnesses, they are an "organization" of slaves, working desperately to "earn" eternal life. They seek salvation, not by grace, but by becoming "Kingdom Publishers."

Scripture says diffrent:
Eph_2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

They don't have a personal relationship with Christ (who they say is not God), but rather they observe a system of law and works.

They say Jehovah God existed from the beginning. His first creations were two angels, Michael (who later becomes Jesus) and Lucifer. Jehovah God created all else through his firstborn, Jesus (Michael).

Scripture says different:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Beside God, Jesus Christ made everything that is made.
no one existed before God and the Word

Joh_1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Word Jesus Christ is the only person to come forth(only beggotten) from the Father

jw say When the human Jesus died, he stayed dead. He was recreated as a spirit (no bodily resurrection) and lives in heaven.

scripture says different:
Joh 2:17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
Joh 2:18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
Joh 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
Joh 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
Joh 2:22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

While many Christians disagree on the order of final events, there can be no disagreement on the work of Christ, or one is not really Christian. J.W.'s bear the indelible mark of a cult: they claim Christ's death on the cross is not sufficient for full salvation. One must believe that Jesus is God, and also in His bodily resurrection. Both are denied by the Witnesses.

Consumed with preparing for a "New World," they know nothing of "New Life" in Jesus Christ.

www.chick.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2015
johnw74:

he did not clearly follow them at all, that's another jw lie
he, the Angel of the Lord who led israel at the front, went behing Israel that night before crossing the sea, to keep pharoahs army from attacking

Exo 14:19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:
Exo 14:20 And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.

This is also a Prophecy:
Exo 17:6 Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel.

1Co 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Israel did smite that rock,
and after He was speared in the side, and come water out of him
I know jw will be confused because it was a Roman soldier who speared the Lord Jesus Christ

This man you can lie o. that 1Cor10:4 was taking about what the sons of Israel in the wilderness drank, when Moses struck the ruck and water came out for them to drink, that Jesus was that rock.

You are here saying it was not in the wilderness, but when a Roman soldiers struck Jesus with a spare that was when the water came out. Lol. you can lie o.

Let me ask you, who and who drank from the water that came out from Jesus body when the Roman Soldier struck him and water came out ?

grin grin

Mr man, stop lying, see the full passage of that 1Cor 10:1-5 below:

10 Now I want you to know, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and all passed through the sea 2 and all got baptized into Moses by means of the cloud and of the sea, 3 and all ate the same spiritual food 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink For they used to drink from the spiritual rock that followed them, and that rock was the Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them, for they were struck down in the wilderness.

Na Wao, Your church members dong see nonsense plenty, how did that water that the Israelites drank come to be the water that the Roman Soldier pierced from Jesus ?

How did the water from Jesus rib test on the mouth of the Israelites on the wildernes? Lol grin

This your cut and nail doctrine that you spew anything that enters your head is unsafe o.

Please, stop lying.

Anyone that wakes up will open Church and teach whatever they want. SMH.

Peace.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
You remind me of the illustration of a mad man that made away with the clothing of an unclad man bathing in the stream, on running after the mad man naked, people shouted: see two mad men!
Joining you at this rate may lead to such conclusion.

Well, apostle Paul must have been silly and foolish for engaging in three (3) missionary journey, forgetting he was saved by grace. I wander why Jesus sent his disciples to preach, forgetting that they were saved by grace.

Jesus must have had a memory laps for telling his disciples to go make disciples in all the nations. Continue in your ignorance, it is bliss.

Anyway, Not all can sustain what Apostle Paul and Jesus apostles did for a life time. It is not by might.

Again.
If you find a thread for the topic you are posting, you will not stand to defend all you are posting here, but see you here derailing this thread as a lawless person that you are.

I don't wish to join you in your lawlessness. Thread's go by their topic, and this thread is not for anything other than your likes showing where Satan is called an Angel.

Since you failed on that, your frustration is understandable.

Keep believing that the undeserved kindness/grace of God is an excuse for loose conduct.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
truthislight:

This man [size=14pt]you can lie o[/size]. that 1Cor10:4 was taking about what the sons of Israel in the wilderness drank, when Moses struck the ruck and water came out for them to drink, that Jesus was that rock.

You are here saying it was not in the wilderness, but when a Roman soldiers struck Jesus with a spare that was when the water came out. Lol. [size=14pt]you can lie o[/size].

Let me ask you, who and who drank from the water that came out from Jesus body when the Roman Soldier struck him and water came out ?

grin grin

[size=14pt]Mr man, stop lying[/size], see the full passage of that 1Cor 10:1-5 below:

10 Now I want you to know, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and all passed through the sea 2 and all got baptized into Moses by means of the cloud and of the sea, 3 and all ate the same spiritual food 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink For they used to drink from the spiritual rock that followed them, and that rock was the Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them, for they were struck down in the wilderness.

Na Wao, Your church members dong see nonsense plenty, how did that water that the Israelites drank come to be the water that the Roman Soldier pierced from Jesus ?

How did the water from Jesus rib test on the mouth of the Israelites on the wildernes? Lol grin

This your cut and nail doctrine that you spew anything that enters your head is unsafe o.

[size=14pt]Please, stop lying[/size].

Anyone that wakes up will open Church and teach whatever they want. SMH.

Peace.

You have no understanding whatsoever, accuser

after all that accusing he says "peace"
jw are pharacee hypercrites
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
truthislight:
You remind me of the illustration of a mad man that made away with the clothing of an unclad man bathing in the stream, on running after the mad man naked, people shouted: see two mad men!
Joining you at this rate may lead to such conclusion.

Well, apostle Paul must have been silly and foolish for engaging in three (3) missionary journey, forgetting he was saved by grace. I wander why Jesus sent his disciples to preach, forgetting that they were saved by grace.

Jesus must have had a memory laps for telling his disciples to go make disciples in all the nations. Continue in your ignorance, it is bliss.

Anyway, Not all can sustain what Apostle Paul and Jesus apostles did for a life time. It is not by might.

Again.
If you find a thread for the topic you are posting, you will not stand to defend all you are posting here, but see you here derailing this thread as a lawless person that you are.

I don't wish to join you in your lawlessness. Thread's go by their topic, and this thread is not for anything other than your likes showing where Satan is called an Angel.

Since you failed on that, your frustration is understandable.

Keep believing that the undeserved kindness/grace of God is an excuse for loose conduct.

such an accuser you are, and so confused

those who call themselves Jehovahs witnesses, but are not, and do lie
are the church of satan

blinded through unbelief, which shows in til's posts.

jw doesnt believe the bible: vvv

johnw74:
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2015
only Jehovah is God
Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

every knee will bow to only one being

Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father
we bow to God alone, Jesus and Jehovah is God
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
If Jesus is not God, then that's blasphemy! but Jesus accepted his worship,
because Jesus is God

Jehovah said:
Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

about Jesus:
Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Mar 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
Mar 2:6 But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,
Mar 2:7 Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?

only God can forgive sins.

Joh 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
Joh 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God
Jesus at times didn't hide that He was God.

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
Joh 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
Joh 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Jesus raised His own body from the grave just as He promised,
only God could raise His own body.

Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

www.chick.com
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2015
truthislight:
grin

Angel = Messenger, Messenger= Angel.

Someone insist still that a messenger is not an Angel grin

Hehehehe. lol.

I laugh in Chinese language.

Messenger is not An Angel. grin

from ridiculously ill ^^^

to demonically accusing vvv

truthislight:

This man you can lie o.

Lol. you can lie o.

grin grin

Mr man, stop lying

you spew anything that enters your head

Please, stop lying.

Peace.

showing the spirit that's in jw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: The Holy Spirit Is With You Forever / Crossover Services Threatened As FG Restricts Religious Gatherings To 50% Capaci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.