Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel (14923 Views)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2015
dolphinheart:

The translations of 1 Tim 3:16 and john 5:7 that you quoted have been found to be false, and that falsehood had been perpetuated by your trinity forefathers in their attempt to make the scriptures support their false doctrine. Thank god most mordern translations re correcting it. But you refuse to accept correction.

And I answered him on why I had not responded to the verses you quoted on these thread.

Wrong understanding, if you had asked for further explanation, I would have told you that my response was based on why I had not responded to the verses you quoted on these thread. The "why" in anas question.

Anas : why didn't anyone answer johnw74 on the scriptures he quoted from the beggining of these thread?

Dolphinheart to anas: I did not answer johnw74 on the scriptures he quoted from the beginning these thread because I had asked him questions about those verses and he did not respond.
Any sincere human would have understood the logic in me and anas discussion.

Never said I asked you questions on this thread, and I was answering anas on why I had not asked you questions on these thread.
Note: anas did not ask about me asking you questions on the verses you quoted(I did not even try to check the verses again) , anas wanted to know why I had not responded, and I told him that I had not responded to your verses cus I had asked questions on the verses you quoted.
If you where this confused about our conversation, you should have asked for clarification! . That's what sincere people do!.

Oh what a tangled web you weave

However it's very clear

dolphin, Anas talked about verses i posted in this thread:

Anas09:
@Muttleylaff.

Johnw has been posting those scriptures from the beginning of this thread, but none of you have touched it, why?

and you dolphin replied about those scriptures i posted:

dolphinheart:

I did ask him some questions on the scriptures he quoted, but he refuses to answer. Maybe ill ask you to help me ask him if you are interested.

Anas09 spoke off this thread, saying why didn't anyone answer johnw74 on the scriptures he quoted from the beginning of this thread, and you replied: "I did ask him some questions on the scriptures he quoted, but he refuses to answer"
when I said you didn't and you should post the quotes to prove it, you then came up with, you were talking about a post of 4 months ago

a lie is needed to cover up a lie, then another and another, that's how liars became entrenched in lies

like i have said to you many times, when you speak a lie you are speaking naturally
and you glory in lying, doing it time and time again

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
@Mutleylaff

i took some time off the thread to focus on other works
but to sum everything up, we had this common ground before,

BERNIMOORE: Jesus The Almighty God same as his father?

Mutleylaff: This cant be adequately and satisfactorily addressed, until, what the word ''God'' means and/or what the word, ''God'', is all about, is expressed or put into words according to your understanding.

until you started using what i perceived as 'insultive language' i might be wrong in your opinion, thats why i replied you the way i did last time

and like i said, i am not a jehovah witnesses so im not here to change anybody but to compare sttrong proof inside the bible or holy scriptures only, and not outside

Anyway to be serious now, i apologise! because you are honest in expresing your view i must admit that, if we can still proceed maybe later or future, we need to respect each ones view

thanks and again Accept my appology!
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by JuanDeDios: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
paulGrundy:
Muttylaff=BERNIMORE=truthislight=loveroftruth?

shocked shocked shocked

I always knew something was fishy.
You got it wrong. Not completely, though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: The Holy Spirit Is With You Forever / Crossover Services Threatened As FG Restricts Religious Gatherings To 50% Capaci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.