Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel (14921 Views)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2015
another one for you muttley:

johnw74:
Dan 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, [size=14pt]one of[/size] the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is [size=14pt]the head of all[/size] principality and power:

Michael is [size=14pt]one of[/size] the chief Princes

Jesus Christ is [size=14pt]the head of all[/size] principality and power
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2015
and another one for you muttley:

johnw74:

God the Word-the Lord Jesus Christ, created everything that was created

Joh 1:1 ....and the Word was God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God is the creator

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

[size=14pt]An Angel has never created anything[/size]
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2015
muttley, you said to berniemoorer that you won't respond to him again
because he is ignorant and clueless

that's the same reasons why i don't respond much to you and some others also
do you understand now?

but mainly, the reason i don't get into discussions with you and some others is because you and those others are Bible disbelievers, that change what the Bible says, and even say the opposite
i don't help those or get into discussions with those who oppose the Bible,
but i will sometimes show up your wrongs, as you know, but deny smiley
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2015
muttley and others believe the Angel of the Lord is the Word-Jesus Christ

Act 12:7 And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
Act 12:8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.
Act 12:9 And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.
Act 12:10 When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.
Act 12:11 And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.

Peter knew the Lord very well, but he did not recognise the Angel of the Lord
and the Angel of the Lord did not say to Peter, it's me Jesus

Peter realised that the Lord had sent His Angel to rescue him.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnw74:
above two posts
what a load of bull mutt talks

also these are contradictions:
I am helping you with the sequence of the remarks
showing the order of the comments and counter responses between you and I and then BERNIMOORE and I
which you are trying to too hard to take out of context, fabricate and twist around:

johnw74:
Father God has never called an Angel "His Son".

MuttleyLaff:
Yes, He, God the Father has called an Angel ''His Son''

johnw74:
Father God has never said to an Angel "sit at my right hand"

MuttleyLaff:
Yes, He, God the Father, has/had said to an Angel ''sit at my right hand''

BERNIMOORE:
What is the Nature/form of God? spirit?
Supernatural or flaming fire, Angels too share that,
you are hard pressed to provide answer that special nature that angels dont share with God!
you cannot say what you dont know, so relax grin grin

MuttleyLaff:
It doesnt take away the truth and fact that there is one God
The crux of your problem is, you cant see that, it is possible for God to be in more than one place simultaneously
(i.e. God be in more than one place, at the same time)

You and your sophomoric questions
Without you trying to twist these or take it out of context:
Angels dont create, angels dont know all, angels arent God, no angels died for man

johnw74:
in the first instance, the Bible verse you say the opposite too, is speaking off Jesus Christ
you implied Jesus is an Angel

and then in the second instance you say: "Angels don't create"
Spare us all this, save us time and just answer this:
Who is the Angel of God (i.e. Angel of the Lord)

johnw74:
well as the Word-Jesus Christ created everything He cannot be an Angel
and that's just one instance where you contradict yourself again
Once you muster the courage to bite the bullet and answer the question, then posterity can judge if I contradicted myself or not:
Who is the Angel of God (i.e. Angel of the Lord)?

johnw74:
what a load of bull you talk
Yep, as for some of us, it can be tough a meat for the teeth to chew on
Some of us really need weaned of milk
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnw74:
another one for you muttley:
Dan 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days:
but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me;
and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Michael is one of the chief Princes

Jesus Christ is the head of all principality and power
non-sequitur, only if you would respond to:

johnw74:
and another one for you muttley:

Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God is the creator

An Angel has never created anything
non-sequitur, only if you would respond to:

johnw74:
muttley, you said to BERNIMOORE that you won't respond to him again
because he is ignorant and clueless
I keep hinting you that context is king
but obviously reading things in context isnt your one of your strong points

It is evident I had extensively engaged with BERNIMOORE
however the rapport we had fizzled out, the minute he started posting in pantomime style and responding back with sly innuendoes
I cut him enough slack because I like him and so ignored the ignorance and cluelessness
and kept on chipping at them
but then, there comes a point in time when enough sneering from him,
is enough sneering, and curtains needed getting drawn

johnw74:
that's the same reasons why I don't respond much to you and some others also
Your reason is not the same as mine. They are chalk and cheese
I dont expect any response from you, except for the simple question you've been asked:

johnw74:
do you understand now?
You've been asked a simple question:
so what I understand, is, you're pulling every little trick you in the book to evade giving an answer or responding

johnw74:
but mainly, the reason I don't get into discussions with you
I dont need discussions with you
I am simple and content person, all I want of you, is to, answer the question:

johnw74:
and some others is because you and those others are Bible disbelievers,
that change what the Bible says, and even say the opposite
Here is the cure for your misperception:
I am 110% Bible believer, that doesnt change what the Bible says, and nor even say the opposite

johnw74:
i don't help those or get into discussions with those who oppose the Bible
This is how an ideologue thinks and/or talks

johnw74:
but i will sometimes show up your wrongs, as you know, but deny smiley
Wishful thinking is permitted
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnw74:
muttley and others believe the Angel of the Lord is the Word-Jesus Christ
Instead of making conjectures about what muttley and others believe the Angel of the Lord is,
please do yourself and everyone a favour of answering the question
:
Who is the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)?

johnw74:
Act 12:7 And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
Act 12:8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.
Act 12:9 And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.
Act 12:10 When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.
Act 12:11 And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.

Peter knew the Lord very well, but he did not recognise the Angel of the Lord
and the Angel of the Lord did not say to Peter, it's me Jesus

Peter realised that the Lord had sent His Angel to rescue him.

You're a right character and a half,
so you're trying to palm off an angel sent by the Lord to be same as the Angel of God (i.e. Angel of the Lord), abi? SMH

98% of the all Bible translations or versions out there,
used an angel of the Lord, one used a messenger of the Lord whilst the 2% erroneously, like you, preferred and used the angel of the Lord

Do you at all know when the Angel of God (i.e. Angel of the Lord) stopped making appearances in the Bible?
This angel of the Lord you tried palming off as the Angel of God (i.e. Angel of the Lord) is the same angel in the same account in Acts 5:19
It is also the same angel in Matthew 2:13 warning Joseph to flee to Egypt with baby Jesus

The point is, the Angel of God
(i.e. Angel of the Lord) is not the same as, an angel of the Lord as in Act 12:8-11, Acts 5:19, Matthew 2:13 or other similar verses

You really, must be a jokester, if your aim was to pull this off this manner
What an epic fail this is, trying to switch
an angel of Lord to be the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)

PLEASE, who, as far as johnw74 understands or knows, is the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)?
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by dolphinheart(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnw74:

not you or any so called jw has shown me to be wrong
except in your own deluded minds, believing your changed and twisted scriptures

yes, everyone knows i say Jesus Christ is God the Word, and other Christians know also and agree with me
and yes, everyone knows i say jesus Christ was bodily resurrected etc etc etc, and other Christians know also and agree with me

however antichrists,
those who call themselves Jehovahs Witnesses, but are not, and do lie, and are the church of satan
say Jesus Christ is Michael the archangel, even though God the Word, come Jesus Christ created all the angels

once there was nothing at all except God, and God the Word created all there is, Angels, the Earth, people and so on.

Everyone knows that if I ask you a question or two about what you have been saying, you wunt answer the questions but give ur usual reply.

1 Like

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
dolphinheart:

Everyone knows that if I ask you a question or two about what you have been saying, you wunt answer the questions but give ur usual reply.

u said you questioned me on this thread matter and i didn't respond
i said you lied and that you did not question me and that you should post the quotes to show you didn't lie
you didn't post the quotes because there are none, you lied yet again, and are still lying
it's easy to post the quotes if there were any, but to you, lying is speaking naturally.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
anyone who is reading this thread can see that MuttleyLaff is not answering anything
but as i have said before he is just saying a lot of bull again and again

he doesn't know who the Angel of the Lord is and because no one will tell him,
he says you don't know who the Angel of the Lord is, duh mutt
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
muttley, just a couple of posts from this short page that you didn't reply too:

https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/8#39569610

https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/8#39569753

MuttleyLaff:

PLEASE, who, as far as johnw74 understands or knows, is the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)?

you don't know who the Angel of the lord is
and it's sending you crazy even more crazy
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnw74:

muttley, just a couple of posts from this short page that you didn't reply too:

https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/8#39569610

https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/8#39569753
Try for once to be honest
I replied non-sequitur to both of them
and further said, only if you would respond to:
https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/8#39574509

johnw74:
by the way, according to the Greek Interlinear Bible, Acts 12:7 is "the Angel of the Lord"
the Bibles that say diffrently are wrong translation off that verse
but you like to use wrong translations, and you change Bible verses yourself, don't you
even saying the exact opposite to the Bible, don't you

I had already with the below responded to this with:
so you're trying to palm off an angel sent by the Lord to be same as the Angel of God (i.e. Angel of the Lord), abi? SMH

used an angel of the Lord, one used a messenger of the Lord whilst the 2% erroneously, like you, preferred and used the angel of the Lord

Do you at all know when the Angel of God (i.e. Angel of the Lord) stopped making appearances in the Bible?
This angel of the Lord you tried palming off as the Angel of God (i.e. Angel of the Lord) is the same angel in the same account in Acts 5:19
It is also the same angel in Matthew 2:13 warning Joseph to flee to Egypt with baby Jesus

(i.e. Angel of the Lord) is not the same as, an angel of the Lord as in Act 12:8-11, Acts 5:19, Matthew 2:13 or other similar verses

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by dolphinheart(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnw74:

u said you questioned me on this thread matter and i didn't respond
i said you lied and that you did not question me and that you should post the quotes to show you didn't lie
you didn't post the quotes because there are none, you lied yet again, and are still lying it's easy to post the quotes if there were any, but to you, lying is speaking naturally.

These post was made by me on Aug 27 , 10:42 PM on these thread(page 3) .

https://www.nairaland.com/2549459/god-god/3

The major issue when
discussing with individuals who believe that Jesus is God is the problem of understanding their own form/side/angle to the belief . Some belief that Jesus and the father are both one and same person . Some believe they are two different persons with the same authority and power. Some believe that one is a Jesus is a part of God ( just
like water taken out of the
ocean) .
The next issue is for them to
agree and fully explain their
own form of belief . You ask
them questions and they will
refuse to answer .
The most painfull part is that
they will support each other as
long as they both belief that
Jesus is God despite knowing
that they have totally different
approach and understanding of the topic.

You replied me, my next post to you was

Not thinking ahead, my view is based on posts and threads I've read .
I did not make anything up, some do believe Jesus is a part of God.
You and bingbagbo believe
Jesus is God.
You and him have different
views on how Jesus is God .
Have you ever told him that his
views on Jesus and the father
are same person is wrong?
Has he ever told you that ur
views are wrong since both of
you have different views on
how Jesus is God?
He has not directly asked me
any question. But you can if you wish to , but u must first explain ur view on any scripture you
quote first .

You replied me and even went on to quote a wrong translation of 1 Tim 3:16. And I replied with these post .

I have a feeling you will not answer my question ,
bimgbagbo Jesus is same as
the father(?), Is ur Jesus the
same as the father ?.
Do you agree to the scriptures
he showed you on who he
believe Jesus is?
I have not started this
discussion to go into who Jesus is(we will get to that shortly ), just wanted to discuss the different views on who Jesus is by you and bmgbagbo. You dnt believe in the same Jesus , or do you?
Do u You agree with his
Statements on who Jesus is? If
no why?
Strongly hope you will answer
my questions this time
Modified: pls answer my
questions so we can move into.
The issue you raised on 1 ti
3:16

This was ur reply
Talk about confusion
@red, your feelings are right, I
don't get into discussions with
jw, I sometimes show up their
wrongs, but you already know
this
I don't believe in trying to
change unbelievers, it's like
chatting with the devil.

Can you now see that I tried to ask you questions and you did not answer?
I even went on to ask u a question on john 5:7
If you are truthful, kindly let us look at the scriptures you quoted john 5:7 and 1Tim 3:16 and let's see if ur quotes are right or wrong and if trully they are what the disciples wrote or are insertions made by ur trinity forefathers.

1 Like

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
johnw74:
anyone who is reading this thread can see that MuttleyLaff is not answering anything
but as i have said before he is just saying a lot of bull again and again

he doesn't know who the Angel of the Lord is and because no one will tell him,
he says you don't know who the Angel of the Lord is, duh mutt
Yeah right
The below are past interactions between you and I
Read and see yourself ducking and diving, avoiding giving a response to:

johnw74:
@ bold and red and underlined, you can obviously fool yourself, and your fellow non believers

but you cannot fool Christians

you don't believe the bible and you preach the opposite to it:
Let God and posterity be the judge of whether or not I believe the bible and preach the opposite to it

johnw74:
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Heb 1:13 But to which of the Angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
You're becoming like a broken record,
instead of answering the question, you're unnecessarily repeating yourself

All these efforts of yours to squirm out of responding to the question is useless
so just answer the question asked earlier above about who is the Angel of the Lord
then as previously said, I too will give you
something scripture(s) to really ponder on or writhe at
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
dolphinheart:

These post was made by me on Aug 27 , 10:42 PM on these thread(page 3) .

https://www.nairaland.com/2549459/god-god/3

You replied me, my next post to you was

You replied me and even went on to quote a wrong translation of 1 Tim 3:16. And I replied with these post .

This was ur reply

Can you now see that I tried to ask you questions and you did not answer?
I even went on to ask u a question on john 5:7
If you are truthful, kindly let us look at the scriptures you quoted john 5:7 and 1Tim 3:16 and let's see if ur quotes are right or wrong and if trully they are what the disciples wrote or are insertions made by ur trinity forefathers.

dolphin, Anas talked about verses i posted in this thread:

Anas09:
@Muttleylaff.

Johnw has been posting those scriptures from the beginning of this thread, but none of you have touched it, why?

and you dolphin replied:

dolphinheart:

I did ask him some questions on the scriptures he quoted, but he refuses to answer. Maybe ill ask you to help me ask him if you are interested.

and now you bring up a post of 4 months ago, and say that's what you were talking about

like i have said to you many times, when you speak a lie you are speaking naturally
and you glory in lying, doing it time and time again

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Try for once to be honest
I replied non-sequitur to both of them
and further said, only if you would respond to:
https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/8#39574509

I had already with the below responded to this with:

you, like dolphin are foreign to the truth, you don't believe these verses, because they go against your belief that Jesus Christ is an Angel:

Dan 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, [size=14pt]one of[/size] the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is [size=14pt]the head of all[/size] principality and power:

Michael is [size=14pt]one of[/size] the chief Princes

Jesus Christ is [size=14pt]the head of all[/size] principality and power

God is the creator

[size=14pt]An Angel has never created anything[/size]

^^^
although you did recently agree with me on that
but you also said that the Father called an Angel My son
so even you don't know what you believe
you are all over the place
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Yeah right
The below are past interactions between you and I
Read and see yourself ducking and diving, avoiding giving a response to:

Let God and posterity be the judge of whether or not I believe the bible and preach the opposite to it

All these efforts of yours to squirm out of responding to the question is useless
so just answer the question asked earlier above about who is the Angel of the Lord

then as previously said, I too will give you
something scripture(s) to really ponder on or writhe at

@red, Haha when you are accusing, you are actually talking about yourself

please do share;
tell us who you think is the Angel of the Lord?

show us this writhe at smiley
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 12:19am On Nov 02, 2015
johnw74:
you, like dolphin are foreign to the truth, you don't believe these verses,
because they go against your belief that Jesus Christ is an Angel:
What do you mean by the bolded
Can you for clarity sake, come again please

johnw74:
Dan 10:13
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days:
but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Michael is one of the chief Princes

Jesus Christ is the head of all principality and power

God is the creator

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
There is no need for all these all over place scriptures now.
All I want to hear from you is:
as far as johnw74 understands or knows, who is the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)?
Only after answering the question then you may/can throw all and whatever missiles scripture you have at me
Until then back off

johnw74:
An Angel has never created anything

^^^
although you did recently agree with me on that
An angel from among the angels
is not the same as the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)
- that agreement has always from the onset been our common ground

johnw74:
but you also said that the Father called an Angel My son
so even you don't know what you believe
you are all over the place
You can only know if am all over place or not,
when and only, if you just will kindly answer:
Who is the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 12:57am On Nov 02, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
What do you mean by the bolded
Can you for clarity sake, come again please

i mean exactly what i said

There is no need for all these all over place scriptures now.
All I want to hear from you is:
as far as johnw74 understands or knows, who is the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)?
Only after answering the question then you may/can throw all and whatever missiles scripture you have at me
Until then back off

scriptures showing that Jesus Christ is not an Angel but is God are not all over the place scriptures just because you don't believe them
and are relevant to the OP

An angel from among the angels
is not the same as the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)
- that agreement has always from the onset been our common ground

common ground among non believers

let me tell you again, the Angel of God is an Angel
and an Angel never created anything

You can only know if am all over place or not,
when and only, if you just will kindly answer:
Who is the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)

MuttleyLaff:

@red, Haha when you accuse which is often, you are actually talking about yourself
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 1:02am On Nov 02, 2015
Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

God gave Jesus Christ revelation
Jesus sent it by His Angel to John.

John turned to see who was speaking to Him, and the angel that he saw was one like unto the Son of man
not the Son of man, but one like Him

the Angel of the Lord is the angel of the Lord Jesus Christ .... the Word is God
the Angel of the Lord is the angel of the Lord Yahovah .... Yahovah is God

to those who believe the Bible that is
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 2:04am On Nov 02, 2015
johnw74:
i mean exactly what i said
Yes, you do mean what you said
You meant Jesus is not an Angel according to you
but I and others are in the camp of Jesus is/was an Angel

johnw74:
scriptures showing that Jesus Christ is not an Angel
but is God are not all over the place scriptures just because you don't believe them
and are relevant to the OP
If God can be man, why cant God be an Angel
What is stopping God being an Angel johnw74

johnw74:
common ground among non believers
let me tell you again, the Angel of God is an Angel
Is that your final answer or you would like to call a friend
You can do better than that, as obviously the Angel of God is an Angel
but the question is
/was:
What is the identity of the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)?

johnw74:
and an Angel never created anything
Of course, angels are celestial and invisible beings
They are created beings who never create anything, who never forgives sin, who never you know the drill and rest
Angels and the Angel of God have this one and only common denominator, they both are sent by God
Same manner, God came down to earth, when God the Father, sent Jesus, God the Son, to earth

johnw74:
@red, Haha when you accuse which is often, you are actually talking about yourself
As all you can reveal is the Angel of God is an Angel and dont know the identity of the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)
then I have no further questions to ask you, you can step off and leave the witness box
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 2:30am On Nov 02, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, you do mean what you said
You meant Jesus is not an Angel according to you
but I and others are in the camp of Jesus is/was an Angel

If God can be man, why cant God be an Angel
What is stopping God being an Angel johnw74

Is that your final answer or you would like to call a friend
You can do better than that, as obviously the Angel of God is an Angel
but the question is
/was:
What is the identity of the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)?

Of course, angels are celestial and invisible beings
They are created beings who never create anything, who never forgives sin, who never you know the drill and rest
Angels and the Angel of God have this one and only common denominator, they both are sent by God
Same manner, God came down to earth, when God the Father, sent Jesus, God the Son, to earth

As all you can reveal is the Angel of God is an Angel and dont know the identity of the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)
then I have no further questions to ask you, you can step off and leave the witness box

@red, well you now want to debate that God is an Angel
and then you say in the same post: Angels are created beings who never create anything

you are constantly all over the place and with contradictions
like a drunkard swaying to and throw
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 2:33am On Nov 02, 2015
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

absolutely everything was created By God the Word-Jesus Christ
absolutely everything, of course includes Michael and lucifer and all the Angels

God is the creator, not an angel, and not one of the chief Angels, but God is the creator, that's what the bible says

Joh 1:3 All things were made [size=14pt]by him[/size];(Jesus Christ) and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Col 1:16 For [size=14pt]by him[/size](Jesus Christ) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth ....
Gen 1:1 In the beginning [size=14pt]God[/size] created the heaven and the earth.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2015
johnw74:
@red, well you now want to debate that God is an Angel
If the thread is titled:
Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel
If you agree that, Jesus is God,
If you agree that, the word rendered ''angel'' in our English Bibles is the Greek word Angelos or the Hebrew word Malakia,
and angel means ''one who is sent'' or ''a messenger'' or ''any being on an errand'' etcetera
then the thread from the beginning is debating if God ever existed as Angel
As in, has God sent Himself to earth before,
has God appeared before man on earth before,
has God been on an errand to earth before,
has God sent self to earth before etcetera

johnw74:
and then you say in the same post: Angels are created beings who never create anything
Is the Angel of the Lord (i.e. the Angel of God) a created being? Yes or No?

johnw74:
you are constantly all over the place and with contradictions
like a drunkard swaying to and throw
You're lagging behind, step up your game, brush up your bible, to keep truth decay at bay
I once told you, we are on the same train, and that you happen to be in a middle or rear carriage of me.
Not like a drunkard swaying to and throw but one who is sober, steadfast and clearly filled with the Spirit

What do we do now, as you seriously need weaned off milk, but the meats on the platter seemingly are giving you contradictions complications
I understand your point and current position, so let agree to disagree.
Thank your for your time and for tenaciously fighting your corner. Am out
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 1:11am On Nov 03, 2015
full of bull to the last

and you cannot admit your contradictions

first you want to discuss: God being an angel
then you say: Angels are created beings who never create anything

duh, that means that God is not an Angel
but you can't see it

MuttleyLaff:

Am out

yeah get out of here, and don't slam the door behind you
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2015
johnw74:
full of bull to the last
False premise

johnw74:
and you cannot admit your contradictions
Whatever is a complication (i.e. difficulty) for you to get round the head, you class and/or brand as contradiction(s)

johnw74:
first you want to discuss: God being an angel
No, not about God being an angel
but God being an Angel
(i.e. about God sending Self on errand(s) to earth, God doing/going on errand(s) to earth, God turning up on earth as Messenger etcetera)

johnw74:
then you say: Angels are created beings who never create anything
You fail to realise there is a distinguished distinction between the identity of an angel and that of the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord)

Celestial beings, who can be angels (i.e. messengers), are created beings who never create anything
meanwhile the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord) is not a created being

The Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord) is not a created being, just as God is not a created being

johnw74:
duh, that means that God is not an Angel
You err because you do not know the Scriptures and/or you don't know the power of God.

johnw74:
but you can't see it
I see it, clearly see and see more
I see the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord) in various verses in the Bible
I see the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord) with Abraham, Hagar, Moses, Gideon, Manoah etcetera
I see the Angel of God(i.e. the Angel of the Lord) in the wilderness leading the Israelite to the Promised Land

I see that the Angel of God (i.e. the Angel of the Lord) is different to an angel of the Lord
I see one is an uncreated Being and the other is a created being

johnw74:
yeah get out of here, and don't slam the door behind you
I understand the motivation behind the tantrum(s) hence why I earlier towed the line of pacification to our courteous and polite interaction

You wont, to your understanding/knowledge, say who the Angel of God(i.e. the Angel of the Lord) is
You wont, to your understanding/knowledge, say what the identity of the Angel of God(i.e. the Angel of the Lord) is
that's why am leaving you to have the last word,
but if it'll make you feel better, have the last word, and continue lacing it with the now ''familiar with'' & ''accustomed to'' grudge(s)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for it is they who will be recognized as sons of God
- Matthew 5:9
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by dolphinheart(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
johnw74:

And I'm talking about verses you quoted on other threads in which I had asked you questions about.

and you dolphin replied:
My reply says I've asked you questions on the verses you quoted, I never said it was on these thread, the location of the thread does not change the fact that you quoted verses and I asked you questions on it.

and now you bring up a post of 4 months ago, and say that's what you were talking about
those months have gone by and you have still not answered the questions.

like i have said to you many times, when you speak a lie you are speaking naturally
Everyone already knows ur usual runaway lines. I've brought the questions to this thread, you are yet to answer it .

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
The devil too can quote scripture and make himself look good. But by their fruits you shall know them. Tell us ur church and we will see if you have good fruitage.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

No, not about God being an angel
but God being an Angel

bull and confusion to the end

don't slam that door again
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2015
dolphinheart:

And I'm talking about verses you quoted on other threads in which I had asked you questions about.

My reply says I've asked you questions on the verses you quoted, I never said it was on these thread, the location of the thread does not change the fact that you quoted verses and I asked you questions on it.

those months have gone by and you have still not answered the questions.

Everyone already knows ur usual runaway lines. I've brought the questions to this thread, you are yet to answer it .

The devil too can quote scripture and make himself look good. But by their fruits you shall know them. Tell us ur church and we will see if you have good fruitage.

You are trapped in your lies

Anas09:
@Muttleylaff.

Johnw has been posting those scriptures from the beginning of this thread, but none of you have touched it, why?

and you dolphin replied:

dolphinheart:

I did ask him some questions on the scriptures he quoted, but he refuses to answer. Maybe ill ask you to help me ask him if you are interested.

Anas09 spoke off this thread, saying why didn't anyone answer johnw74 on the scriptures he quoted from the beginning of this thread, and you replied: "I did ask him some questions on the scriptures he quoted, but he refuses to answer"
when I said you didn't and you should post the quotes to prove it, you then came up with, you were talking about a post of 4 months ago

a lie is needed to cover up a lie, then another and another, that's how liars became entrenched in lies

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by dolphinheart(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2015
@ Johnw74
You are trapped in your lies dolphin, Anas talked about
verses i posted in this thread:
I did not lie, I did ask you questions based on the verses you quoted. And I showed proof. If things dnt go the way you view them does not mean the other person is lying. I never said I questioned you on these thread cus I never . I said I had asked you questions on the scripture you quoted, and showed you that I had indeed asked you questions on the verses you quoted.
That trap that you are thinking of is the one that's holding you from seing that you have been quoting some false scripture all along.
Johnw has been posting those scriptures from the beginning of this thread, but none of you have
touched it, why?

The bold I'm my main concern that's why I responded with

[quote]I did ask him some questions on the scriptures he quoted, but he refuses to answer.
I've shown you proof that I indeed have asked you questions on the scriptures you quoted. Anas has already made it plain that I did not respond to the verses on these thread and the reason are that I've tried to treat the verses before, but you where unable to give suitable response. I had ask you questions on the verses you quoted.
And I added this

Maybe ill ask you to help me ask him if you are
interested.
This adds to the fact that the location of the questions is not the primary thing under disscusion, but why I had not responded to those verses.
With this, anyone without prejudice can understand me easily, and if not fully, would have asked me to give further clarification . But you on the other hand is so quick to find fault as if that will absolve you of ur false doctrine and use of wrong scriptural verses, scriptural verses you have refused to talk about up till now!
Anas09 spoke off this thread, saying why didn't anyone answer johnw74 on the scriptures he quoted from the beginning of this thread, and you replied: "I did ask him some questions on the
scriptures he quoted, but he
refuses to answer"
when I said you didn't and you
should post the quotes to prove it, you then came up with, you were talking about a post of 4 months ago
a lie is needed to cover up a lie,
then another and another, that's how liars became entrenched in lies like i have said to you many times, when you speak a lie you are speaking naturally and you glory in lying, doing it time and time again Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You urself has explained how I did not lie.
Summary :Someone asked why I did not talk about some verses on this thread, I told I did not talk about some verses on this thread cus previously I had asked questions on these verses and I did not get a suitable response, the response does not go along with the question asked and therefore there is no need to talk about the verses again. Note again, I never said the questions I asked where on these thread. I never mentioned "thread" , but I did show you that I had asked you questions about the verses you quoted . Wrong quotes that you still refuse to explain or correct.

1 Like

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
dolphinheart:
@ Johnw74

I did not lie, I did ask you questions based on the verses you quoted. And I showed proof. If things dnt go the way you view them does not mean the other person is lying. I never said I questioned you on these thread cus I never . I said I had asked you questions on the scripture you quoted, and showed you that I had indeed asked you questions on the verses you quoted.
That trap that you are thinking of is the one that's holding you from seing that you have been quoting some false scripture all along.

All scripture I quote is copied and pasted from the bible,
but your false accusation is in line with your lyiing tongue.
You cannot get out of your lies by telling more lies.

Anas09:
@Muttleylaff.

and you dolphin replied about those scriptures i posted:

dolphinheart:

Anas09 spoke off this thread, saying why didn't anyone answer johnw74 on the scriptures he quoted from the beginning of this thread, and you replied: "I did ask him some questions on the scriptures he quoted, but he refuses to answer"
when I said you didn't and you should post the quotes to prove it, you then came up with, you were talking about a post of 4 months ago

a lie is needed to cover up a lie, then another and another, that's how liars became entrenched in lies

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by dolphinheart(m): 12:07am On Nov 06, 2015
johnw74:

All scripture I quote is copied and pasted from the bible,
but your false accusation is in line with your lyiing tongue.
You cannot get out of your lies by telling more lies.

The translations of 1 Tim 3:16 and john 5:7 that you quoted have been found to be false, and that falsehood had been perpetuated by your trinity forefathers in their attempt to make the scriptures support their false doctrine. Thank god most mordern translations re correcting it. But you refuse to accept correction.

And I answered him on why I had not responded to the verses you quoted on these thread.

and you dolphin replied about those scriptures i posted:
Wrong understanding, if you had asked for further explanation, I would have told you that my response was based on why I had not responded to the verses you quoted on these thread. The "why" in anas question.

Anas : why didn't anyone answer johnw74 on the scriptures he quoted from the beggining of these thread?

Dolphinheart to anas: I did not answer johnw74 on the scriptures he quoted from the beginning these thread because I had asked him questions about those verses and he did not respond.
Any sincere human would have understood the logic in me and anas discussion.

Never said I asked you questions on this thread, and I was answering anas on why I had not asked you questions on these thread.
Note: anas did not ask about me asking you questions on the verses you quoted(I did not even try to check the verses again) , anas wanted to know why I had not responded, and I told him that I had not responded to your verses cus I had asked questions on the verses you quoted.
If you where this confused about our conversation, you should have asked for clarification! . That's what sincere people do!.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Deep Meaning Of "I Am That I Am" / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: The Holy Spirit Is With You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.