Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel (14913 Views)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

God will be,whatever God will be.
God will be, whatever God needs to be.
God will be, whatever God wants be.
God will be, whatever God can be.
God will be, whatever God has to be.
one by one let me start by this very opening post,

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Malachi 3:6: “For I am the Lord, I do not change.”

Romans 3:4: “Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar.”

sir, can God be a liar, or even lie, when he(in an event eventually pulled on a human skin) and as such under a perceived limited circumstancies of human limitation (so to say) that is because he is said to be limited by human nature or command...he eventually lie/lied/ became a liar, i need a simple answer to harmonise these below as truly what you really mean; that

God will be,whatever God will be. (i.e a liar) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin
God will be, whatever God needs to be.(i.e a liar) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin
God will be, whatever God wants be.(i.e a liar) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin
God will be, whatever God can be.(i.e a liar) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin
God will be, whatever God has to be.(i.e a liar) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin

My defination of a liar is already alluded to in Numbers 23:19 that is
''God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it''
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
one by one let me start by this very opening post,

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Malachi 3:6: “For I am the Lord, I do not change.”

sir, can God be a liar, or even lie, when he(in an event eventually pulled on a human skin) and as such under a perceived limited circumstancies of human limitation (so to say) that is because he is said to be limited by human nature or command...he eventually lie/lied/ became a liar, i need a simple answer to harmonise these below as truly what you really mean; that

God will be,whatever God will be. (i.e a liar) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin
God will be, whatever God needs to be.(i.e a liar) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin
God will be, whatever God wants be.(i.e a liar) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin
God will be, whatever God can be.(i.e a liar) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin
God will be, whatever God has to be.(i.e a liar) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin

My defination of a liar is already alluded to Numbers 23:19
''God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it''

Be careful in responding back
Stop being petty
Why would God need to, want to or have to lie bro?
Whats all this straw man approach about?. What you driving at, hmm?

Do you really follow and understood the context of that verse (i.e. Numbers 23:19)
Did you at all grasp what both ''God is not a man'' and ''neither the son of man'' means?
Did you notice there is a sharp distinction in ''the son of man'' and ''Son of man''?
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Why would God need to, want to or have to lie bro

one thing i dont like is to stylishly withdraw statements or play down on statements expecially when answers are needed:

you actually said this below in affirmation without giving conditions;

then i only help you to apply the human nature 'not just as something to be pulled on and off' but what bible says about it in

Romans 3:4: “Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar.” should be taken seriously and not be sidelined in its applications when needed most

hence

God will be, whatever God can be[b].(i.e a liar[/b]) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin

this is not a question of 'why would God need to lie,okay! so can you answer pls?
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Be careful in responding back
Stop being petty
Why would God need to, want to or have to lie bro?
Whats all this straw man approach about?. What you driving at, hmm?

Do you really follow and understood the context of that verse (i.e. Numbers 23:19)
Did you at all grasp what both ''God is not a man'' and ''neither the son of man'' means?
Did you notice there is a sharp distinction in ''the son of man'' and ''Son of man''?

MuttleyLaff:
distinction in ''the son of man'' and ''Son of man''?

maybe you need to also know that the issue here is not about the distinction in ''the son of man'' and ''Son of man''(diversion from topic ) i think But the distinction between the nature of God who is the father whose nature cannot lie(not need to lie or whatever) allegedly said to transform to a nature whom every person in that nature is by defaulf 'a liar' and 'a sinner' Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (so as to suit a pre-conceived idea that suggest that God the father was the same person in human nature 'a liar by default' or need to be a liar, (by your analogy) read again Romans 3:4: “Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar.”
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
one thing i dont like is to stylishly withdraw statements or play down on statements expecially when answers are needed:
SMH, I want to know who's being stylishly withdrawing statements or playing down on statements

You dont want answers, you are nitpicking

BERNIMOORE:
you actually said this below in affirmation without giving conditions;

Yes and I stand by it
You ought to know, it was said within the nature and character of God

BERNIMOORE:
then i only help you to apply the human nature 'not just as something to be pulled on and off' but what bible says about it in

hence

God will be, whatever God can be (i.e a liar) in an event that he eventually pulled on a human skin

this is not a question of 'why would God need to lie,okay! so can you answer pls?
That is help which is unneccesary
Do you know the origin of Romans 3:4?
Do you know where Paul pulled that remark from?
Do you know the context and circumstances behind that remark originally said by King David?

Trust me, I am watching you and watching every move you make or about to make

Now, for comprehension sake and to save you a lot of bother, this is how Numbers 23:19 should be or can be read

God is not a ''human being'' that He will lie, neither a ''human offspring'' that He will change His mind
- that verse is just confirming that God is not of an Adam material or make-up
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
MuttleyLaff does not believe the Bible, and teaches the opposite off it.

MuttleyLaff:

Yes, He, God the Father has called an Angel ''His Son''

Yes, He, God the Father, has/had said to an Angel ''sit at my right hand''

Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Heb 1:13 But to which of the Angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Muttleylaff does teach the opposite to the Bible. His quote opposing Bible verses, and in fact saying the exact opposite to the Bible verses, has been posted many times, and he still cannot admit it.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by johnw74: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
God the Word-the Lord Jesus Christ, created everything that was created

Joh 1:1 ....and the Word was God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

God is the creator

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

[size=14pt]An Angel has never created anything[/size]
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
maybe you need to also know that the issue here is not about the distinction in ''the son of man'' and ''Son of man''(diversion from topic ) i thinkBut the distinction between the nature of God who is the father whose nature cannot lie(not need to lie or whatever) allegedly said to transform to a nature whom every person in that nature is by defaulf 'a liar' and 'a sinner' Romans 3:23 "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (so as to suit a pre-conceived idea that suggest that God the father was the same person in human nature 'a liar by default' or need to be a liar, (by your analogy) read again Romans 3:4: “Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar.”
Hmm, I see you're going to make a right meal of this.
Can you please reload and reflect on the below remark (i.e. earlier statement) as it seems it flew over your head

note that Adam (i.e. as in, Man or human beings) is a product of, necessity is the mother of invention
And also note that, a need and/or problem(s) encourages creative efforts to meet the need and/or solve the problem(s)
God will be anything necessary or will do anything necessary, and that's anything necessary within the rule to meet a need(s) and/or solve a problem(s)

For our sake, God made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.

Now grab the following ''ogbona feli-feli, bi amala to jina''.
God the Son, did not come from Adam
God the Son is the second or last Adam (i.e. He is a another or different template)
God the Son, is not a human being offspring
God the Son, hasnt inherited any of Adam's nature
God had a human body but no sin was found in Him
God the Son committed no sin, and no lie or deceit was found in His mouth

SMH. Why? why? why? Why are taking after our bro friend now
You're quoting bible verses out of context and/or misappropriating bible verses such as Romans 3:23 etcetera like our bro friend does
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Hmm, I see you're going to make a right meal of this.

God the Son, did not come from Adam
God the Son is the second or last Adam (i.e. He is a another or different template)
God the Son, is not a human being offspring
God the Son, hasnt inherited any of Adam's nature
God had a human body but no sin was found in Him
God the Son committed no sin, and no lie or deceit was found in His mouth

Then why is jesus alledgedly reffered to as 'God the Son' is ignorant of what his father God knows if truly he is equal with his father, take note of the verse below;

Mark 13:32

“But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father .
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 5:42am On Oct 25, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Then why is Jesus alledgedly reffered to as 'God the Son' is ignorant of what his father God knows if truly he is equal with his father, take note of the verse below;

“But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father
You're making an indefensible assumption to say God the Son, is not one, as God the Father
This I know, is what you're implying and/or trying hard to drive at

The Jews too couldnt take it in or understand it too,
so because of it, in John 10:31, picked up stones again to stone Him.
Dont be like that or be like them bro, picking up stones, to stone God the Son

Note that, God the Father ≥ or >= God the Son
and that, God the Son ≤ or <= God the Father

With the above arithmetic operators in mind, study John 10:30, John 17:21 and Deuteronomy 6:4 to let the pennies drop

You definitely are ignorant of Philippians 2:5-8,
so it isn't surprising, you asking question in such manner
and trying hard to make a phantom point out of Mark 13:32

5You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
6Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.
7Instead, he gave up his divine privileges,
he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being.
When he appeared in human form,
8he humbled himself in obedience to God
- Philippians 2:5-8 NLT

5In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
6Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage
;
7rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
- Philippians 2:5-8 NIV

Remember, God will be, whatever God will be.
God will be, whatever God needs to be. God will be, whatever God wants be.
God will be, whatever God can be. God will be, whatever God has to be.
and that this is a prerogative, us human beings, dont have?
Well, God the Son, when and/or where necessary gave up priviledges such like this one
Giving up this particular priviledge,
is, as usual, in line with subjecting to God the Father's will
and/or to the decision of God the Father who sent Him
It's a matter of jurisdiction bro (i.e. the Father has the final say in that matter, not the Son)
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
You're making an indefensible assumption to say God the Son, is not one, as God the Father
This I know, is what you're implying and/or trying hard to drive at

The Jews too couldnt take it in or understand it too,
so because of it, in John 10:31, picked up stones again to stone Him.
Dont be like that or be like them bro, picking up stones, to stone God the Son

Note that, God the Father ≥ or >= God the Son
and that, God the Son ≤ or <= God the Father

With the above arithmetic operators in mind, study John 10:30, John 17:21 and Deuteronomy 6:4 to let the pennies drop

You definitely are ignorant of Philippians 2:5-8,
so it isn't surprising, you asking question in such manner
and trying hard to make a phantom point out of Mark 13:32

5You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
6Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.
7Instead, he gave up his divine privileges,
he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being.
When he appeared in human form,
8he humbled himself in obedience to God
- Philippians 2:5-8 NLT

5In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
6Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage
;
7rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
- Philippians 2:5-8 NIV

Remember, God will be, whatever God will be.
God will be, whatever God needs to be. God will be, whatever God wants be.
God will be, whatever God can be. God will be, whatever God has to be.
and that this is a prerogative, us human beings, dont have?
Well, God the Son, when and/or where necessary gave up priviledges such like this one
Giving up this particular priviledge,
is, as usual, in line with subjecting to God the Father's will
and/or to the decision of God the Father who sent Him
It's a matter of jurisdiction bro (i.e. the Father has the final say in that matter, not the Son)

you have not answered the question sir!
you only dance and dance and dance around the issue and gave answer to a wrong question, for clarity sake here is the question again which is about 'having a knowledge of a particular future day and hour' which ''(1) no one knows, (2) not even the angels in heaven, nor (3)the Son,
As you can see now its not a jurisdictional issue as you are trying to force on this issue but issue of
a, God the son alledgedly jesus whom you said was 100 percent God even in human skin, which means that his knowledge remains 100 percent intact thus:
b, Alledged God the Son, is not a human being offspring
c, Alledged God the Son, hasnt inherited any of Adam's nature

yet, you are yet to tell us the reason why only 'the father was the only entity that posses the knowledge of the day and hour' if jesus posses the knowledge he will tell us except you want to tell us that jesus lied.

so here is the unanswered question again;

Then why is Jesus alledgedly reffered to as 'God the Son' is ignorant of what his father God knows if truly he is equal with his father, and 100 per cent God in human's skin with no brain-short-circuit but full of same knowledge as the father,
“But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father

1 Like

Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2015
@Muttleylaff

You don't give answers to questions when directly given to you, what you do is play around the question and hope that the issue has been glossed over and you accuse the questioner of "nit picking".

The above attititude does not encouraged assimilation and knowledge sharing.

If you imagined that you can blind fold human, can God be blind folded?

Stop dancing around questions and learn to allow the Bible to speak. That is, let all those plenty words of yours that cannot give life nor change the color of human hair be quoting directly from the word of God.

You allow your playing with words which you do a lot to override seriousness on serious matters, which should not be, but priority should rather be given to the Word of God and not on your own words.

Read your post here again and see which you projected the most: God's word or your own words.

Prov. 3:5-7

Trust in Jehovahe with all your heart,
And do not rely on your own understanding.
 6 In all your ways take notice of him,
And he will make your paths straight.
 7 Do not become wise in your own eyes.
Fear Jehovah and turn away from bad.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
you have not answered the question sir!
I have answered you sir!

BERNIMOORE:
you only dance and dance and dance around the issue
You say I only dance and dance and dance around... sir, because I am not dancing to your tunes

Who pays the piper calls the tune.
Since you dont pay me, you cant call tunes and expect to see me dance to any of them.
So far, I have been dancing, am dancing and will continue always to dance to God's tune.

BERNIMOORE:
and gave answer to a wrong question
I generously gave answer(s) to the original question
this despite thinking that too much information can be bad to the health.
I gave extra with the background and surrounding information

Recall you were told, to note that, God the Father ≥ God the Son
and that, God the Son ≤ God the Father?

Remember the above arithmetic operators and about studying John 10:30, John 17:21 and Deuteronomy 6:4 to let the pennies drop?

Also remember I said you are ignorant of Philippians 2:5-8? (i.e. ignorant particularly of Philippians 2:6)

What more do you want? Blood, out of stone?

BERNIMOORE:
for clarity sake here is the question again which is about 'having a knowledge of a particular future day and hour' which ''(1) no one knows,
(2) not even the angels in heaven,
nor (3)the Son,
As you can see now its not a jurisdictional issue as you are trying to force on this issue but issue of
a, God the son alledgedly Jesus whom you said was 100 percent God even in human skin, which means that his knowledge remains 100 percent intact thus:
b, Alledged God the Son, is not a human being offspring
c, Alledged God the Son, hasnt inherited any of Adam's nature

yet, you are yet to tell us the reason why only 'the father was the only entity that posses the knowledge of the day and hour' if Jesus posses the knowledge he will tell us except you want to tell us that Jesus lied
It is a jurisdictional issue!

I have told you in many & different ways less one
but you want someone to put the dots between two points, so you can draw the straight line
SMH. Sir, you're bright enough, not to be spoon fed.
Without me having to put in the dots for you to trace through, just draw the frigging straight line
sir!

BERNIMOORE:
so here is the unanswered question again;

Then why is Jesus alledgedly reffered to as 'God the Son' is ignorant of what his father God knows if truly he is equal with his father, and 100 per cent God in human's skin with no brain-short-circuit but full of same knowledge as the father,
This is a matter of not knowing how to stop worrying about something not fully understood

I will take you back to Philippians 2:6, the verse unappreciated and undervalued by you.

In my Father's house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you
- John 14:2

You do realise, the gloves have always been on?
There you go, John 14:2 up there, is another verse that ought to bring this into perspective as in, why, apart from the giving up priviledges evidence in Philippians 2:6, God the Son doesnt know
and why the Father is the only entity that possess the knowledge of the day and hour
'

Be careful handling John 14:2, as you will drop it because its flaming hot
If after all these vital pieces of information, you still are unable to get matter together and wrapped up
then I suggest you humbly just let it go
bro
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2015
Have a look at some words that you believe can address questions, they are words that are not found in the Bible. eg:

=, >, <, "God the son".

You have employed such none biblical words above as a tool to address a Bible based question, you best know the reason why. Is it for lack of sufficient words from the Bible I don't know, but you know.

Why you expect us to take such kind of none biblical words you pulled from (you know where) Your head.... to the bank, beats my imagination.

don't you think, if you want us to get Gods blessings, that we will be safer relying just on the word of God and not on those your "dancing tools"?

how and why should we accept = <? Just because Muttleylaff said so?
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2015
truthislight:
@Muttleylaff

You don't give answers to questions when directly given to you, what you do is play around the question and hope that the issue has been glossed over and you accuse the questioner of "nit picking".
You, my dear sir, know that you havent been fair with that allegation
Please sir, tell, how many of my questions of mine, has the original poster and/or our common bro friend answered?
I'll save you answering that. None!

truthislight:
The attitude of BERNIMOORE - the original poster, our common bro friend and possibly you, is that of a closed mindset
The three of you, have a fixed mental attitude or disposition
which prevents you from being receptive to information that otherwise gels or supports your stance
You three and maybe et al, knowingly or unknowingly are ideologues

truthislight:
Ask the orignal poster that, not me

truthislight:
Stop dancing around questions and learn to allow the Bible to speak.
That is, let all those plenty words of yours that cannot give life nor change the color of human hair be quoting directly from the word of God.

You allow your playing with words which you do a lot to override seriousness on serious matters, which should not be, but priority should rather be given to the Word of God and not on your own words.

SMH. Which is better, wolfing down the whole cake or cut the cake up into pieces before eating

Have you ever seen the birthday boy or girl wolf down the whole birthday cake?
No, the cake is sliced up in bits, then passed around to be eaten
This way, there's no danger of choking, smearing the face with cake etcetera

You see, life, as it is, is complex already and enough, without needing complicating it further
so the reason why certain basics and background info,
need to be understood and mastered before delving into exploring and/or learning more complex things

As a matter of fact, life is more of, knowing when and where to, crawl, stand up, stoop down, walk or run,
but Sir, you, original poster and maybe et al are trying to run before even having ever to crawl
and at the rate you all want me to set off and go about it, efrebor, efrebor, you all go wound ooo
I had and have to slow down the pace, break things up, point out these missed, point out things not before noticed.
throw some lights on shadowy matters, beam light on hidden subjects,
bring about an appreciation Jewish idioms and/or familiarity to Jewish customs etcetera

truthislight:
Read your post here again and see which you projected the most:
God's word or your own words
This is answered immediately above
but thank God you've noticed the uphill task and donkey work effort I had to put in
Well, I take great delight in it because God is not unrighteous to forget the work and labour of love

truthislight:
6In all your ways take notice of him,
7 Do not become wise in your own eyes.
SMH. You need getting understanding...
as it seems you're unfamiliar with Proverbs 4:7 and Proverbs 25:2

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom:
and with all thy getting, get understanding
- Proverbs 4:7

It is the glory of God that hides the word, and the glory of the King that seeks for the word.
- Proverbs 25:2 Aramaic version

It is God's privilege to conceal things and the king's privilege to discover them
- Proverbs 25:2 NLT
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 10:37am On Oct 25, 2015
truthislight:
Have a look at some words that you believe can address questions, they are words that are not found in the Bible. eg:

=, >, <, "God the son".
Bro, there are a lot of words, symbols, signs etcetera not in the Bible
but are however, all true and are facts

truthislight:
You have employed such none biblical words above as a tool to address a Bible based question, you best know the reason why. Is it for lack of bible of sufficient words from the Bible I don't know, but you know
Remember the cake picture above with explanations?

truthislight:
Why you expect us to take such kind of none biblical words you pulled from (you know where) Your.... to the bank, beats my imagination.
I get the ''...you pulled from (you know where)''
and thank you for sparing me the blushes

truthislight:
don't you think, if you want us to get Gods blessings, that we will be safer relying just on the word of God and not on those your "dancing tools"?
Trust me, nothing beats standing on the word
Even with all the ''dancing tools'' in the world, I have the gumption to stand on the word and Word

truthislight:
how and why should we accept = <? Just because Muttleylaff said so?
No, not because Muttleylaff said so.
Please dont spread any harboured ignorance and try not to encourage hating on Muttleylaff.

Besides the truth and fact is that, we all, learn something new every day,
so please boldly accept the ''≤'' status because the Bible says so
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
@Muttleylaff

It is when you "take notice of Yahweh in all your ways" that is when one can be said to have "acquired wisdom" from the standpoint of Yahweh.

Again, On your statement ton Satan fall before Adam fall is an issue we have not addressed yet due to your not answering questions directly, but prefer glossing over issues.

I showed Rev. 12:9 to you and ask you if that Satan being casted out took place before Adam sinned, did you gave an Answer, no,you glossed over the question.

Such has been your lot on issues here. are you will to take a stand on your statement now? I doubt. but still, if you wish, go ahead and provide verification to your statement on Satan haven fallen "from time immemorial".

Turn a new leaf for once. Give a direct answer to question.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthislight:
@Muttleylaff

It is when you "take notice of Yahweh in all your ways" that is when one can be said to have "acquired wisdom" from the standpoint of Yahweh.
Non-sequitur, as you dont know what wisdom is and/or what wisdom is about

truthislight:
Again, On your statement on Satan fall before Adam fall is an issue we have not addressed yet due to your not answering questions directly, but prefer glossing over issues.

I showed Rev. 12:9 to you and ask you if that Satan being casted out took place before Adam sinned, did you gave an Answer, no, you glossed over the question.

Such has been your lot on issues here. are you will to take a stand on your statement now?
I doubt. but still, if you wish, go ahead and provide verification to your statement on Satan haven fallen "from time immemorial".

Turn a new leaf for once. Give a direct answer to question
You're are not yet ready for direct answer(s) because as I earlier said, you're knowingly or unknowingly an ideologue
I do think, you're punching above your weight, that's the reason why you're struggling to keep up,
and are bemused to the point of thinking, the labour of love is glossing over the question

If you're currently choking and throwing up on pieces of information
what do you think will happen when/if an whole information or direct answer is slung at you?
The body will spasm violently from trying to shift the heavy or weighty information loads without help
(i.e. without ''dancing about'' - a phrase you loaned from BERNIMOORE, the feet would buckle)

Permit me to jolt your memory, from:
https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/5#39194204

I've nowhere on this thread made any insinuations about Rev 12:9
I havent yet made any reference to Rev 12:9
You brought up Rev 12:9, not me
but since you want and are corralling me into Rev 12:9,
would you now, please advise, what the action carried out by serpent/Satan in Genesis 3:1 is called

Now the Shining One was more clever than any animal of the field that the LORD God had made.
It asked the woman,
"Did God actually say, 'You are not to eat from any tree of the garden'?"
- Genesis 3:1 ISV

Now the serpent was the most cunning of all the wild animals that the LORD God had made.
He said to the woman,
"Did God really say, 'You can't eat from any tree in the garden?"
- Genesis 3:1

What is that kind of behaviour in the garden displayed by serpent/Satan called?
Is that behaviour a sin or not? (i.e. as in, is it missing the mark or not?

truthislight, please dont fall into the trap of playing eisegesis with Rev 12:9
What I would suggest, is to read the whole of Rev 12, to:
#1 establish the dinstinction(s) between heaven and Heaven
#2 establish what occurred in Rev 12:7 before Rev 12:9 came to pass
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
post coded (B*1)

MuttleyLaff:

Recall you were told, to note that, God the Father ≥ God the Son
and that, God the Son ≤ God the Father?

Remember the above arithmetic operators and about studying John 10:30, John 17:21 and Deuteronomy 6:4 to let the pennies drop?
now lets read them;
Believers as part of the alledged 'oneness of (God,jesus, Believers + Holy spirit) John 17:21 = Trinity? could not be sustained

John 10:30 (NKJV)

30 I and My Father are one.” lets see the same use of oneness below

John 17:21 (NKJV)

''that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they(believers) also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me''. (Note that this verse imply that all believers are also part of the alledged 'oneness of (God,jesus and Believers + Holy spirit)= Trinity? grin grin im i right? grin

Deuteronomy 6:4 (NKJV)

“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one!

MuttleyLaff:

Also remember I said you are ignorant of Philippians 2:5-8? (i.e. ignorant particularly of Philippians 2:6)
Really? ok lets see;

Philippians 2:6 a and b;
6a, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

B*(1a) question; Mutleylaff, kindly Tell us 'in Affirmation' the Form/Nature of God in your reply,

But in the Absence of that we shall consider Gods form/nature that he exist or known to be existing according to the Bible
lets start with Nature of God
God's supernatural Nature=jesus supernatural Nature = Angels supernatural Nature that is 'Existing in Flaming Fire'

Form/Nature of God

Hebrews 12:29
for our "God is a consuming fire."

Deuteronomy 4:24
24 For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God

Form/Nature of jesus

2 Thessalonians 1:7
This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels
Form/Nature of Angels

Psalms 104:4

“Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:”

lucifer himself is a cherub 'in flaming fire'

Does Lucifer consider it 'robbery to be equal with God?

6a, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

Isaiah 14: 14.
“For thou hast said in thine heart, … I will be like the most High.”
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
post coded (B*1)
now lets read them;
Believers as part of the alledged 'oneness of (God, jesus, Believers + Holy spirit) John 17:21 = Trinity? could not be sustained

John 10:30 (NKJV)
30 I and My Father are one.” lets see the same use of oneness below

''that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they (believers) also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me''.
(Note that this verse imply that all believers are also part of the alledged 'oneness of (God, jesus and Believers + Holy spirit)= Trinity? grin grin
im i right? grin
SMH. Remember am watching you, so you ought to be mindful how you tread, as I am seeing you already slip up there a few times to many.
SMH you're living in a fool's paradise with all those grins and waving trinity at the wrong person

BERNIMOORE:
Deuteronomy 6:4 (NKJV)
“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one!
Good to know you believe that the LORD is one

BERNIMOORE:
Really? ok lets see;

6a, who, being in the form of God did not consider it robbery to be equal with God

B*(1a) question; Mutleylaff, kindly Tell us 'in Affirmation' the Form/Nature of God in your reply,
I proffer Jeremiah 32:27 and Hebrew 1:3,

''Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?''
- Jeremiah 32:27

His Son is the reflection of God's glory and the exact likeness of God's being.
He holds everything together through his powerful words.
After he had cleansed people from their sins,
he received the highest position, the one next to the Father in heaven
- Hebrew 1:3

BERNIMOORE:
But in the Absence of that we shall consider Gods form/nature that he exist or known to be existing according to the Bible
lets start with Nature of God
God's supernatural Nature=jesus supernatural Nature = Angels supernatural Nature that is 'Existing in Flaming Fire'
Form/Nature of God
Hebrews 12:29
for our "God is a consuming fire."

Deuteronomy 4:24
24 For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God

Form/Nature of jesus
2 Thessalonians 1:7
This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels
Form/Nature of Angels
Psalms 104:4
“Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:”
SMH at these immediate above.
I am a patient person, so I am comfortable with just watching and waiting for you to finish and exhaust yourself.

BERNIMOORE:
lucifer himself is a cherub 'in flaming fire'
Does Lucifer consider it 'robbery to be equal with God?
Isaiah 14: 14.
“For thou hast said in thine heart, … I will be like the most High.”
You're so incorrigible, keep telling you that Isaiah 14: 14 and the other Ezekiel verses are about an earthly king and not about any celestial being.
Let's hear you, who else apart from satan has been translated to be Lucifer?
Do you know? Yes or No.
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
post (B*2)
MuttleyLaff:
It is a jurisdictional issue!

I have told you in many & different ways less one
but you want someone to put the dots between two points, so you can draw the straight line
SMH. Sir, you're bright enough, not to be spoon fed.
Without me having to put in the dots for you to trace through, just draw the frigging straight line
sir!

It seems that you knew what jesus himself honestly deny having a knowledge about!(that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son)
or
you Mutleylaff wrongly calling jesus a Liar that he actually knew 'the day and hour' But was held back with respect to jurisdictional respect, and its unfair, very unfair to call jesus a liar.
Again we read the verse and its clearly about (1)Not possesing a knowledge about a 'particular day and hour at all' (2) when the knowledge about a 'particular day and hour' was'nt there at all, we cannot be talking of jesus exercising respect in jurisdiction over NOTHING that he posses knowledge about.. let me worry jare dont care about my wory but to answer the question

But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father

MuttleyLaff:
There you go, John 14:2 [b]up there, is another verse that ought to bring this into perspective
- John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you

-
John 14:2 'jesus admit having knowledge of something' but it has no bearing or connected in anywaywhatsoever with Mark 13:32 where he outrightly deny knowledge and even ignorant like humans and angels on the issue of day and hour.
May be you should feed me with spoon now or draw a straight line for me now ? grin

Let me help you with a case where jesus exercised 'respect for jurisdiction to God his father' because he did not deny not having knowledge of a situation but caution and restrict himself to respect Gods Authority in apportioning a position

Matthew 20:23 (NKJV)

23 So He said to them, “You will indeed drink My cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with; but to sit on My right hand and on My left is not Mine to give, but it is for those for whom it is prepared by My Father.”

Question B*(2a): Can you come out to connect how these two verses(John 14:2,Mark 13:32) relate to the issue of not possesing knowledge of Day and hour?

MuttleyLaff:
apart from the giving up priviledges evidence in[/b] Philippians 2:6, God the Son doesnt know
and why the Father is the only entity that possess the knowledge of the day and hour
'
i am surprised that you are still talking of limitations 'in knowledge again' when you have already said that 'jesus was 100percent God That is(God is Omni-Know-All. God is Omniscient) in human skin! with a resounding yes! https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/4

Question B*(2b) kindly in your own words tell us priviledges evidence in Philippians 2:6 that jesus gave-up!
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
post (C*1)
MuttleyLaff:

You're so incorrigible, keep telling you that Isaiah 14: 14 and the other Ezekiel verses are about an earthly king and not about any celestial being.

Really!

i think this is a childish way of evading question, i did not mention ezekiel
and i am making a case for lucifer who was a cherub who also 'does not see equality with God as a robbery;
read again if you have big lenses put them on now grin
Again
isaiah 14:12-14 Actually was talking About Lucifer ''fallen from heaven'' not from Earth
How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer
,son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.

Let's hear you, who else apart from satan has been translated to be Lucifer?
Do you know? Yes or No.
dont divert our topic to evade the point established here that 'Lucifer from heaven, did not see it as a roberry to be equal with God!
you can create another thread for that topic(who else apart from satan has been translated to be Lucifer), so dont derail my thread with this as the point is already made
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by dolphinheart(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthislight:
@Muttleylaff

Stop dancing around questions and learn to allow the Bible to speak. That is, let all those plenty words of yours that cannot give life nor change the color of human hair be quoting directly from the word of God.

Read your post here again and see which you projected the most: God's word or your own words.

6 In all your ways take notice of him,
 7 Do not become wise in your own eyes.

I could not have replied better!

Ive found out that the use of words is verry important when discussing scriptural issues, hence why I asked about "god the son " statement that has been coming up in the thread. But I was accused of "nit picking".
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
post (C*1a)
MuttleyLaff:
SMH.
Good to know you believe that the LORD is one

Of course the way believers/desciples are one part of the oneness, just exacly the way jesus rendered the phrase ''Father, are in Me, and I in You they also may be one in Us

''that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they (believers) also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me''
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Post (C*2)
MuttleyLaff:

I proffer Jeremiah 32:27 and
''Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?''
- Jeremiah 32:27

Again you fail to tell us the very Nature/form of God, you actually ran-out of the idea grin

yes we knew that God of all flesh, Nothing is too difficult for Him?
is this an answer to my question that you should tell us the Form/Nature of God? and very funny you will say that you have supllied an answer which does NOT tell us the Nature of God! are you saying God is anything? grin grin na wa o!

Hebrew 1:3,

His Son is the reflection of God's glory
yes!
lets see That Nature of God called Gods glory; same with that of Angels=flaming Fire

Exodus 24:17
And the sight of the glory of the LORD was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.

psalm104:4
Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

and the exact likeness of God's being. .. Hebrew 1:3
Even humans too share the 'image and Glory' of God

1 Corinthians 11:7
A man ought not to cover his head, since he(man) is the image and glory of God
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
post (B*2)
It seems that you knew what Jesus himself honestly deny having a knowledge about!
(that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son)
or
you Mutleylaff wrongly calling Jesus a Liar that he actually knew 'the day and hour'
But was held back with respect to jurisdictional respect, and its unfair, very unfair to call Jesus a liar.
Please, please, please, get a grip of yourself.
Please respect yourself by posting with decorum and stop twisting what I wrote

Listen, if you abide by these few guidelines,
you're on the road of gradually taking off the straitjacket
and it won't be long before you really begin to understand mysteries of the Bible
- remember the Holy Ghost 3-piece-suit & shoes picture I earlier shared on this thread

#1) As a first port of call, always remember that God came to earth as a Jew
#2) and as such all Jesus' preachings and teachings were done in Aramaic
#3) that Jesus' preachings, teachings, story telling, parables etcetera were done from Jewish perspective
#4) these preachings, teachings, story telling, parables etcetera also often are based on Jewish idioms, customs, practices etcetera
#5) which is why it is vital to be familiar with them, recognise this and have in the back of the mind when reading, trying to understand or interpret the Bible
#6) Though more, the former will for now do

BERNIMOORE:
Again we read the verse and its clearly about
(1)Not possesing a knowledge about a 'particular day and hour at all'
(2)When the knowledge about a 'particular day and hour' was'nt there at all,
we cannot be talking of Jesus exercising respect in jurisdiction over NOTHING that he posses knowledge about...
Yes, and that is what the jurisdiction means or is all about.
Knowing the ''particular day and hour'' is not within God the Son's mandate
Who sent who?
Will the Messenger know more than the Sender? Of course not

BERNIMOORE:
let me worry jare dont care about my wory but to answer the question
I have to care because you've just proven over and over again, especially with your recent posts, that, you truly are punching above your weight

BERNIMOORE:

John 14:2 'Jesus admit having knowledge of something' but it has no bearing or connected in anywaywhatsoever with Mark 13:32 where he outrightly deny knowledge and even ignorant like humans and angels on the issue of day and hour
It does. You dont know how to draw the line between John 14:2 and Mark 13:32 to see the bearing and connection, that's all

BERNIMOORE:
May be you should feed me with spoon now or draw a straight line for me now ? grin
I might, if you promise you wouldnt dribble or drool over my hand

BERNIMOORE:
Question B*(2a): Can you come out to connect how these two verses(John 14:2, Mark 13:32) relate to the issue of not possesing knowledge of Day and hour?
"mansions", this is a very interesting one.
It actually has to do with a Jewish custom prevalent in just before, around and maybe a bit after Jesus' time,
I am not sure if the practice is still done in Israel or still now continued with present Jews
The groom is expected to prepare or build an extension in his father's estate,
the extension
(i.e. mansion) serves to accomodate the intended bride.

The wedding does not take place until when the groom's father is satisfied with the progress
and work done by the groom in preparing the extension or building the "mansion"

It is not for the son to know the date fixed for the wedding. The father decides
That is the correlation between John 14:2 and Mark 13:32
and there you have it, you've just now have learnt something new

BERNIMOORE:
I am surprised that you are still talking of limitations 'in knowledge again'
when you have already said that 'Jesus was 100percent God
That is (God is Omni-Know-All. God is Omniscient) in human skin! with a resounding yes!
https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/4
You dont understand or dont know what ''≤'' means? Is that it?

You will however need to apologise for deliberating misquoting me though.
Whats your game? What are you up to with this twisting-what-I-originally-responded-to cheating?
Reproduce where and what I did a ''a resounding yes!'' to
Tell the truth and let the devil be a liar
You ought and should be surprised because you've just said a porkie

You asked: ''So when Jesus Died for Good three days, even at Death in those three days he is still God! Yes or No!''
to which, I replied ''Make that a resounding Yes!''
https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/4#39121195

BERNIMOORE:
Question B*(2b) kindly in your own words tell us priviledges evidence in Philippians 2:6 that Jesus gave-up!
This has already been addressed and answered to, above in Question B*(2a)
Sons dont decide the day of wedding, the Father does. It is the Father's prerogative
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
post (C*1)
Really!
Yes, really.
It's either that or you havent bothered following and reading all posts on ''your thread''
''Your thread'' as you like to call it
People learn from first-hand mistakes or from mistakes others have done

BERNIMOORE:
i think this is a childish way of evading question, i did not mention ezekiel
You think I didnt know, you did not mention Ezekiel?
Somemone else, previously had, at which that notion was responded to and the bad idea corrected
(i.e. it was Tjayjosh, but you too were quoted in my response to him)
So, my dear bro, it actually was a mature way of stopping you in your track and preventing you from going down the proverbial rabbit hole

BERNIMOORE:
and i am making a case for lucifer who was a cherub who also 'does not see equality with God as a robbery;
read again if you have big lenses put them on now grin
Everything in this remark (i.e. especially lucifer & cherub) is totally wrong and misappropiated
If you have big lenses put them on now and catch up with what you missed below here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/3#39113830

BERNIMOORE:
Again
isaiah 14:12-14 Actually was talking About Lucifer ''fallen from heaven'' not from Earth
12“How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer,son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north;
14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.
This has previously been amply responded to.
Both passages in Isaiah and Ezekiel are referring to & about earthly and human kings
Look above for a more recent response on it. Pftt. SMH

BERNIMOORE:
dont divert our topic to evade the point established here that 'Lucifer from heaven, did not see it as a roberry to be equal with God!
you can create another thread for that topic(who else apart from satan has been translated to be Lucifer), so dont derail my thread with this as the point is already made
The truth(s) got you nervous and fidgeting ?
ROTBL, bro doesnt know that "Lucifer" (i.e. morning star) in Isaiah 14:12 isnt the Devil
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
dolphinheart:
I could not have replied better!
abeggy make we hear word jaare. Wetin?

dolphinheart:
Ive found out that the use of words is very important when discussing scriptural issues,
hence why I asked about "god the son " statement that has been coming up in the thread
Maybe you asked because due to legalism you were in a mood of bellicose jingoism and aiming to try to deny that Jesus is God?

dolphinheart:
But I was accused of "nit picking".
If remarks of yours like:
''Not "god the son", that sentence does not exist in the scriptures''
over a tiny detail, isnt nitpicking, I wonder you you'll accept as nitpicking
Afterall, isnt Jesus, God? Equal to God?

Refer to below for more of your details
https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/3#39115805
BERNIMOORE:
post (C*1a)

Of course the way believers/desciples are one part of the oneness, just exacly the way Jesus rendered the phrase ''Father, are in Me, and I in You they also may be one in Us

''that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they (believers) also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me''
No, not so fast Waston
It means, there is one God. There is one Lord. The Lord is one
You might have one family, however, there always is one BENIMOORE. Capisce! Comprende?
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by MuttleyLaff: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Post (C*2)
Again you fail to tell us the very Nature/form of God, you actually ran-out of the idea grin
I didnt run out of the idea or steam so wipe the smirk off your face
If by now, you dont know the nature, features, character or qualities of God
then I am praying with you, so God, via the Spirit of Truth, help you out.

BERNIMOORE:
yes we knew that God of all flesh, Nothing is too difficult for Him?
is this an answer to my question that you should tell us the Form/Nature of God?
and very funny you will say that you have supllied an answer which does NOT tell us the Nature of God! are you saying God is anything? grin grin na wa o!
Sorry, I can't take this and the above seriously.
Dont worry, if not now or today, in the future, you will know willingly or by force of necessity the nature/form of God

BERNIMOORE:
yes!
lets see That Nature of God called Gods glory; same with that of Angels=flaming Fire

Exodus 24:17
And the sight of the glory of the LORD was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.

Psalm 104:4
Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
Here we go again, understandably you ask sophomoric questions
but I do feel like am walking on eggshells, filling in your information gaps

BERNIMOORE:
Even humans too share the 'image and Glory' of God

1 Corinthians 11:7
A man ought not to cover his head, since he(man) is the image and glory of God
Please try to be serious, sincere and honest.

Dont do eisegesis with Hebrew 1:3 and 1 Corinthians 11:7

Is the import in Hebrew 1:3, the same as that, in 1 Corinthians 11:7? No!

Jesus is implied to be the exact nature of God in Hebrew 1:3
does 1 Corinthians 11:7 imply that humans too share the exact nature of God? No!

Are humans the exact representation of God? The very character of God? The exact imprint of His nature?
The express image of His Person? The exact expression of His nature? No, no, no, no and No, plus bonus extra of, give it a rest!
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Please, please, please, get a grip of yourself.
Please respect yourself by posting with decorum and stop twisting what I wrote
Respect? i grin, maybe your defination of respect in this case cannot stop me.

Listen, if you abide by these few guidelines,
you're on the road of gradually taking off the straitjacket
oh, you even turned to be an instructor? good for you!

and it won't be long before you really begin to understand mysteries of the Bible
ehn hen? aah! i cant wait ooo!
-
remember the Holy Ghost 3-piece-suit & shoes picture I earlier shared on this thread
It doesnt hold a drop of water because 'the concept is a self made concortion put together like ewedu and gbegiri plus Amala combination just meant to divert attention away from topic, while the concept itself is not found in and alien to the bible o ma seoo grin

#1) As a first port of call, always remember that God came to earth as a Jew
which God? grin grin, the father or son? be specific and stop thinking that you can force an unverified concept on my thread and have a loud ovation, Nibo lo tin njabo ti oo de ni okun lorun, grin grin grin
#2) and as such all Jesus' preachings and teachings were done in Aramaic
E ku inawo Aramaic, aah, epelee! who ask you that information grin

#3) that Jesus' preachings, teachings, story telling, parables etcetera were done from Jewish perspective
ehn hen, diversionary niyen i dont need that info, but pele funra re.

#4) these preachings, teachings, story telling, parables etcetera also often are based on Jewish idioms, customs, practices etcetera
so scriptures are not inpired again or God Breath again 2tim 3:16,but are based on Jewish idioms, customs, practices etcetera,Abi, maa soo lo jare grin
#5) which is why it is vital to be familiar with them, recognise this and have in the back of the mind when reading, trying to understand or interpret the Bible
eee! okaare omo yi! grin grin
#6) Though more, the former will for now do
Ah more now, are you tired? o ti su e grin grin

Yes, and that is what the jurisdiction means or is all about.
Knowing the ''particular day and hour'' is not within God the Son's mandate
Who sent who?
Will the Messenger know more than the Sender? Of course not
you lost this one! as you are trapped to supply further scriptural evidence to butress your point, you have often relied on your own straw analogy all this while!

I have to care because you've just proven over and over again, especially with your recent posts, that, you truly are punching above your weight
Wow, ok let yourself loose on me, i mean show yourself, show me your swaga and let me see your superior weight, not this directionless posts that you are just spewing here!

It does. You dont know how to draw the line between John 14:2 and Mark 13:32 to see the bearing and connection, that's all
lets see how you will draw the line by using what is contained in the sacred scriptures
I might, if you promise you wouldnt dribble or drool over my hand

"mansions", this is a very interesting one.
It actually has to do with a Jewish custom prevalent in just before, around and maybe a bit after Jesus' time,
I am not sure if the practice is still done in Israel or still now continued with present Jews
The groom is expected to prepare or build an extension in his father's estate,
the extension
(i.e. mansion) serves to accomodate the intended bride.

The wedding does not take place until when the groom's father is satisfied with the progress
and work done by the groom in preparing the extension or building the "mansion"

It is not for the son to know the date fixed for the wedding. The father decides
That is the correlation between John 14:2 and Mark 13:32
and there you have it, you've just now have learnt something new
you are a disapointment even to jesus himself! where is this concortion/story you spew written in the whole holy scriptures?Nowhere! you see your life? grin grin grin grin you are merely following humans traditions like the pharisees whom jesus reprimand with warnings that the kingdom of God will be taken away from them!
You dont understand or dont know what ''≤'' means? Is that it?
Again is that word (''≤'') 'less or equal to' a biblical or sacred scriptural word or an imposed concept?

You will however need to apologise for deliberating misquoting me though.
oh i apologise, are you okay with that!

Whats your game? What are you up to with this twisting-what-I-originally-responded-to cheating?
Reproduce where and what I did a ''a resounding yes!'' to
Tell the truth and let the devil be a liar
You ought and should be surprised because you've just said a porkie
Are you denying that you said that even in Humans form that jesus 100 per cer omnicient God, it seems that you are hard pressed to prove it you now resort to trying to withdraw your statements.

You asked: ''So when Jesus Died for Good three days, even at Death in those three days he is still God! Yes or No!''
to which, I replied ''Make that a resounding Yes!''
https://www.nairaland.com/1491321/satan-default-angel-prove-it/4#39121195
did jesus died as a spirit or as a human? you are hard pressed now to tell us the limitations in phil 2:7 you remembered that you have already commited your statements.
This has already been addressed and answered to, above in Question B*(2a)
Sons dont decide the day of wedding, the Father does. It is the Father's prerogative
you failed Badly, and i have to say that your analogy is unscriptural and unacceptable without justifiable basis, sorry about grin!
Re: Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel by truthislight: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
@Muttleylaff

This is not politics section, but rather, it is called RELIGIOUS SECTION for a reason. Here you don't speak to Fancy and desire a clap. Here you show evidence for all you say.

What we should be debating here in religious section should be Scriptural application and meanings and not Hullabaloo.

Enjoy!

Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

256 Odu Ifa ~ Ifa Religion / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... / The Deep Meaning Of "I Am That I Am"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.