Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

That Horrible Dream -- ISONIC Nightmare!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Horrible Dream -- ISONIC Nightmare!!! (853 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / My worst nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Horrible Dream -- ISONIC Nightmare!!! by noobsaibot2(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
One horrible Dream I had, sometime last month (September 2013), I dreamt that...

One Sunday afternoon, I was walking down my street to a T-Junction (because, my neighbours, where watching Nigeria World Cup qualifier match). Just at that T-Junction that the NighTMARE began...

It was as if the heavens opened and I saw huge rock coming into the atmosphere from the north-east. I kept watching until it droped with serious quake. I turned back in panic(my heart beat rate increased), behold two more; one from south-south and northwest.

I asked god for forgiveness "Pardon me my sins, I have trespassed against you." OH men... I was sweating on my forehead... The damage was catastrophic! I thought it was the end of the world, only for me to wake up panting and gasping for breath.

I told my friend bout it and this is what he said: "Austine... I believe you've been playing to much sci-fi games especially, watching and fascinating yourself with Halo 4..." I thought he was crazy, everything was damn real. That evening as I browsed through the internet, I learnt of the Comet ISON. I asked, if this is the foretold WORMWOOD in the Book of Revelations.

Today, while checking my wall on FB, I saw that the ISONIC Comet is Likely to fall November this year (2013)... and NASA says this ROCK is big. Is this the dream i DreaMT
Re: That Horrible Dream -- ISONIC Nightmare!!! by Tabelachizza(f): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
U knw better
Re: That Horrible Dream -- ISONIC Nightmare!!! by alienware(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2013
That reminds me of the large meteorite that dropped in the yucutan penisula leading to the extinction of dinosaurs about 120 million years ago. I have always thougth that our planet might collide with another heavenly body or we could be scorched clean by a solar flare . By the way, it seems u play too much video game ? Ur username "noob saibot".
Re: That Horrible Dream -- ISONIC Nightmare!!! by noobsaibot2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
alienware: By the way, it seems u play too much video game ? Ur username "noob saibot".
And you too, likes Alienware M14x or?

(1) (Reply)

Lover Boy Kills Sugarmummy, Absconds With Cash And Properties / Why Girls Sag / Tips For Winning Your Man's Heart - Ways To Make Him Want You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.