Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them (54295 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by poksmahn(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hey guys. I spoke to five of my female friends last week and asked them to share the worst thing a guy has done to them and what i heard sent shivers down my spine. Honestly, I didn't expect a guy to stoop so low in order to score cheap points with a girl. These guys do not deserve to be called men at all. If their old man found out what they did, he'll hang his head in shame and cry himself to death. For the purpose of privacy, I changed the names here in this article. So here we go..

"HE UPLOADED MY UNCLAD PICS ON FACEBOOK"-Mary Doe[23]

I began dating this guy called James in 2011. I was head over heels for him and for a moment I thought I had found my soul mate. We did everything you can possibly imagine together.Then, one day, he asked for my unclad pictures and I foolishly sent them to him thinking it was no big deal after all we were madly in love with each other. Fast forward to 2014 after over 2 years of dating, the love we shared waned and our conversations became boring and monotonous. Then, I knew it was time to move on. I politely broke up with him one Wednesday evening. He wasn't cool with it and began calling me names and ranted over the phone till I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped taking his calls and replying his chats. A month later, this sick bastard called James uploaded the unclad pics I sent to him over two years ago on facebook with a message saying I'm a prostitute looking for customers online. My world crumbled that day. I slumped into a terrible bout of depression for weeks with suicidal thoughts crossing my mind everyday. Facebook took down the image that same day but it was too late... the deed was done. I cursed him sha.. he'll never find happiness in life till he apologises to me.

"HE BROKE UP WITH ME IN PUBLIC"-Precious Doe[19]

It happened when I was in SS2. Philip was in SS3 and was the social prefect of the school. He was the typical bad boy with sagging trousers, a crazy haircut and an arrogant attitude. He asked me out twice but i turned him down on both occassions. The third time, I said yes because I found his persistence amazing. We were the power couple of the school, admired by everyone except for a few girls who wished they were in my shoes. We dated for two weeks and I know I was a good girlfriend to Philip as I helped him copy some of his notes and we made out twice. Then, on Friday, during the social night, Philip mounted the stage and said,'Everyone listen up. I want to use this opportunity to officially break up with Precious. Precious, it is over between us!' His classmates cheered him and the whole school joined them. I wished the ground would open and swallow me. I didn't even know when tears rolled down my cheeks and before I knew it, I was sobbing uncontrollably. I was used by a worthless piece of shit but I've forgiven him tho.

"HE STARTED A RUMOUR THAT I WAS A LESBIAN"-Ibiso Doe[22]

There was this guy that I rejected cos I think he's a total jerk without a future. He took the rejection personally and started a malicious rumour that I'm a lesbian and I change my undies once a week. It ruined my reputation because almost all my classmates believed the nasty rumour. I have a thick skin to rumours but this one broke me to pieces and left me sorrowful. Slowly and steadily, I'm building my reputation. It's not easy as a lot of people still believe I'm a lesbian. Na them sabi.

"MY EX SLAPPED ME IN PUBLIC"-Amarachi Doe[23]

Williams and I were taking a stroll along Agip road one Friday evening with our fingers laced together. I was enjoying this stroll as we were having a deep conversation about our future. Then, out of the blue, a tall and handsome dude walked passed us and I didn't know when I called him hot and sexy. I don't know whether it was a punch or a slap Williams gave me but I lost the ability to hear in my left ear. All eyes were focused on us. I could feel their eyes boring a hole through my belly. Beads of sweat formed all over me. Williams started begging profusely and I couldn't stop my self from bursting into tears. I walked away and I don't regret leaving the woman beater.

"HE SLEPT WITH MY SISTER"-Deola Doe[24]

In 2014, I began dating Paul. He was the perfect dude with a great face, a great body, soothing voice and a sense of humor. No wonder I fell for him. All was well till he paid me a visit one day but he met only my sister because I went out. I think he knew I wasn't going to be at home. Things happened that day. My sister told me what happened and apologised frantically saying she was seduced by Paul. I don't blame her at all cos Paul is a smooth talker. That evening, I confronted the guy and he told me to go to HELL and I lost faith in men that day. The relationship with my sister is now strained and awkward because of that fool.

So guys, there you have it. These five boys have trampled on our cherished manly values and are no more fit to be called men. We'll just sit back and let Karma do her thing.

Have a lovely day and keep being the man your dad always wanted you to be. Cheers!!!

Source: https://poksman./2016/04/13/five-nigerian-girls-share-horrible-things-guys-have-done-to-them/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Sistem007(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
lolzz...bitter experiences though. I liked that note copying part. Gave me something to reminisce about #Smiling

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Florblu(f): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
I won't be surprised if 89% of guys go to hell fire Deadly than Lucifer

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by falconey(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
Florblu:
I won't be surprised if 89% of guys go to hell fire
Deadly than Lucifer

lwkm.

I can assure you ladies do worse. our reaction is always epical because there is always a bit of barbaric and vicious act to it.

ladies rob us emotionally on a daily basis which is more brutal than what some men do.

when the man's mind is being disturbed his entire overt or covert gestures will be destabilized.

we all have a story to tell.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Agrico1: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pains back to back....kind of funny to me though. Guys should chill o.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by lilmax(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
How foolish can women be?

One thing is sure,they should blame themselves not men

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Gebbson007(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
DD DAT secund 1 wells. make teacher never call project or assignment Pelumi go don elp Me do am plus she elpd me wif ma biology note.Pelumi wre Eva u re m sowi fr d Shii I DD 2 u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by poksmahn(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sistem007:
lolzz...bitter experiences though. I liked that note copying part. Gave me something to reminisce about #Smiling
So you copied notes for your crush... hehehehe. Good old days
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by poksmahn(m): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Gebbson007:
DD DAT secund 1 wells. make teacher never call project or assignment Pelumi go don elp Me do am plus she elpd me wif ma biology note.Pelumi wre Eva u re m sowi fr d Shii I DD 2 u
hahahahaha.. Pelumi is married now. She has forgiven you

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Vision4God: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
D heart of man.............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Sleekydee(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Men are weird, am a Man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Gebbson007(m): 1:01am On Apr 16, 2016
poksmahn:
hahahahaha.. Pelumi is married now. She has forgiven you
married ke sir check ma profile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by okuneddie(m): 2:23am On Apr 16, 2016
this ladies set... he broke up with u in public, what do u expect? I was even expecting to see mature pple relationship but urs was when u were in SS2...what u had then wasn't relationship my dear so it won't count OP...

he slapped in public, in as much as I don't support abusive guys but I guess the lady was expecting her guy to also join in complementing the tall and sexy guy....she needs a destiny reset slap...

OP seriously if u should list what I have seen for ladies hand u will know the stuffs up there are child's play

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Sistem007(m): 3:49am On Apr 16, 2016
poksmahn:
So you copied notes for your crush... hehehehe. Good old days
grin

hehehehe...Naaaa. Actually had people copying my notes #Winkz. Was hot cake then, but as I grew up nobody sends me again sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 16, 2016
Horrible indeed.

Some ladies can do worst sha..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Adatob(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2016
I have nothing to say *in Jose Mourinho's voice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by naijapips02: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2016
Biitches goin wail.

Some guys be like

She Kept Me in the Friendzone for 7 years

She slept with my Best friend.

She slept with my Dad.

She Made me wait till marriage before I had sex with her, only to discover that she's has a trench down there. angry

She slept with our gateman.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Tosinville(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Flashh: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Ladies have little experience in getting hurt in a relationship, but they are a always quick to let people know about it.

If guys start sharing theirs, it will be longer than Genesis to Revelation.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by onihaxy: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2016
eeyahh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2016
It goes both ways. the 1st gal is most silly, how would you send unclad photos to a guy?
to the 4th gal, did he raped ur sister?
i expect a counter thread though

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by omooba969(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Florblu:
I won't be surprised if 89% of guys go to hell fire
Deadly than Lucifer

Hey......gba go du break there, biko!!
If I tell you my own bitter experience(s) with girls, you will retrieve this your statement!

As girls get heart breaks from guys, guys get it too from girls! It happens in both ways! I'll tell you my recent sad experience!

I met her in the north when I went for service.....we became very close friends. We dated and we were so much in love....inseparable! I even made her go to school, cos I told her I can't marry an illiterate.

Now, it happened that we stopped communicating cos I was in lag, she was still in the north and I had no job! Things were so difficult for me!
When I finally got a job, I rented an apartment and tushed it! She had already graduated. We started communicating again and ignited our love! I told her everything about my failed love affairs and she lied to me about hers!

I invited her to lag! Lo and behold I discovered her breasts had fallen and gone flat like a Breast feeding mother! Sex was not the same again cos her va.gi.na had depreciated!
I accepted her still and went ahead to propose! We started making arrangement on how to go see her parents, it was then she now told me she had a baby boy and she would like me to accept him in my house(as in, he would live with us)!
I declined and said he won't come now, and that she would have to give me some time!

She got pregnant for me....and I told her to go home cos I need to inform my people so we can come for the introduction and every other thing that has to do with marriage rites!

Along the line, I lost my job and I told her to give me some time to get a job, cos I can't raise a family being jobless! Tho I assured her that the trad marriage would take place before the stomach bulges!

Could you believe she called last week to inform me that she had aborted the baby and she cannot marry a jobless man.....and so she was no more interested!

Meanwhile, I and my mum, use to send money to her for her upkeep, and I call her often!

How cruel can this be? How do I tell my people? Cos we've fixed a date already!

Abeg madam, just go sidown if u no know wetin to talk!

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Ladies do much worse than all those things so please spare us the wailing! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Izecson3D(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Lol. This one small na.
Ask boys..u will be seeing something like,
She used juju on me,she stole all my money. Etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
Choi! Fuckboys everywhere
It's an epidemic in Nigeria embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by emmabest2000(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2016
I don hear u nao ....

Forwhere ? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by LuveU2(f): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2016
ilawanson44:
Ladies do much worse than all those things so please spare us the wailing! undecided
I knew an insensitive person must post.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Well, the heart of a man is wicked.

The man here, literally applies to both gender.

The men folk also have their bad experience too.

In all, we have different kinds of people, the monsters, the demons, the angels, etc.

You can't tell whom you will meet. You just learn from it and move on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them by hoebamaa(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
Hope its not what am thinking...

...............modify.............

My girlfriend bears Mary and her ex name his James,they started dating each oda since 2011 and they break up last two years (2014).

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.