Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

I'm Tired Of Sexy Black Women - Message From Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Sexy Black Women - Message From Man (1569 Views)

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Sexy Black Women - Message From Man by phoneport(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Random thoughts: Are black women sexy? No doubt! When it comes to sexiness sisters have no equal. But can I be honest with you?

I'm actually TIRED of sexy black women. Now hear me out on this, please.

Sexiness don't mean jack snot. Not in the grand scheme of things. Visually appealing, yes. But I can't eat sexiness.

Sexiness won't help pay these bills or pay off our student loans. Sexiness won't qualify for a mortgage, or get the IRS off my back long enough to make my next big business move.

Sexiness won't help me raise these kids. Neither will it teach my daughters their true worth and value in this world.

We got way too many 'Sexy' sistas out here with nothing else to bring to the table. Sexiness is the totality of their package. And that's WACK!

Most black men looking for a relationship want a USEFUL woman. Visual appeal alone won't cut it. Besides: there are so many black women competing to be the sexiest, it's not even a race worth entering.

Can you cook? Do you clean? Do you have mothering skills Do you love your father? Respect him? Respect other black men in general?

Have you divested yourself of prior relationship baggage? Can you hold a conversation about REAL world events? And no: Love and Hip Hop doesn't count!

Do you have a REAL relationship with a REAL God: or do you follow the fake one many American Christians have invented for themselves because he's more tolerable than the actual Truth?

These are the kind of questions discerning men are asking nowadays. So if sexiness is all you bring to the table, you can keep it.

I'd rather have a woman of pure unadulterated substance. And I'm sure I speak for most conscious-thinking brothers out there on this one.

There's a new breed of black men out there ladies. And we ain't settling for second best or taking any shorts. That's all many of you are use to dealing with anyway...
Re: I'm Tired Of Sexy Black Women - Message From Man by Subom1(f): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
What has sexiness have to do with cooking etc, or is it that beautiful woman cannot do that?
Re: I'm Tired Of Sexy Black Women - Message From Man by holyvirgin: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
Solidly behind you, Being sexy is not all that matters. Nowadays people don't date liabilities who just sit infront of the mirror and make up, men want intelligent spouses that are willing to add value to a relationship not some "sexy chipmunks"
Re: I'm Tired Of Sexy Black Women - Message From Man by spunkyuch(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
so u wanna marry a non sexy babe.
Re: I'm Tired Of Sexy Black Women - Message From Man by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2013
*yawns* the summary of your boring whining/lamentation is that dont marry a bimbo or liability.by the way i thought you men are 'visual human beings'.always moved by sight.so kim kardashian looks don tire una cheesy intresting.

Anyway there is an adage that says you cant eat your cake and have it.if you want a bimbo,fine and if you want a domesticated/intelligent woman with regular looks,fine,the choice is yours.afterall we are no longer in the age/era where relatives force a woman on you,so why the lamentation.if you dont like a bimbo,talk to your legs and find orobo who will meet up to your standards.

You peeps are ever as confused as hell.you dont even know what you want
Re: I'm Tired Of Sexy Black Women - Message From Man by Tosinville(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2013
I think this came from african american guy and really make a lot of sense to their women over there not like kanye who got engaged to armenia beauty alone without morals cos ppl like kim k will only get laid & scam here but no one will marry her and majority of their women there just don't know more than to twerk now.
Re: I'm Tired Of Sexy Black Women - Message From Man by TUMIC(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2013
And to think of it, most ladies still think guys are fools not really knowing that we are up to their tricks of try to deceive us with their beauty for marriage and after all the 4k they start giving us hell on earth.

Well those days are over and today most beautiful ladies are becoming 4;kin toys because they have nothing else to offer.
Why the not too beautiful and even the ugly ones are getting married.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Front page things .....

(1) (Reply)

My Xmas Romance Story / 9 Year Old Schoolboy Remarries 62year-old Woman In Mpumalanga, South Africa(pix) / Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.