Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (115387 Views)

Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey / Married Lady Tweets Ex "I Miss You" On Twitter .... See How Ex Replied / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by ambrosini593(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Let's hear from you
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by greedie1(f): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
i miss you too, not the way u miss me though

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by RudySmith(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
The response depends of many factor like who broke up with who, do u still love her etc
the reply should b:
IF she broke up with u and u still love her:"I miss u 2 baby but going away was ur choice and I have 2 stand by it. b good"
If she broke up with u but u don't love her any longer:"I wish u all the best"
If u broke up with her amicably:"I wish u all the best"
If u broke up with her bcuz she did the unthinkable: NO REPLY, and raise ur phone security 2 blocking her.

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pls what part of me do you miss? blokos or ego/kudi?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
acidosis™:
Pls what part of me do you miss? blokos or ego/kudi?
@ acidosis both
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
Lolaabokoku:
@ acidosis both
wow! can I be your ex ??

grin
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
acidosis™:

wow! can I be your ex ??

grin
y not
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
not at all.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Lolaabokoku: y not
lol... u no like me at all.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
My reply- What exactly did u miss? My body,or my money?
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by 190theclown: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
My respond would be - Go phuck urself
May u and ur poverty striken family rot in perpertual hunger
Ediot

Please only if she's Nigerian ooh
If its my oyinbo

Azonto #see 190 dancin azonto#
Walford is back-walford is back# na 2buy ticket next week
Thank God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by WAM1(f): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
RudySmith: The response depends of many factor like who broke up with who, do u still love her etc
the reply should b:
IF she broke up with u and u still love her:"I miss u 2 baby but going away was ur choice and I have 2 stand by it. b good"

Would that be a front ? Or would you still be standing by "it" if you still love her?
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by RomanyChi(f): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
no reply .___.
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
If I could send a smiley, I'd send this -----> undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by P4VS20: 2:38am On Nov 30, 2012
" miss you too, but remember why we broke up".
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by KateSpade(f): 4:57am On Nov 30, 2012
u don't respond at all
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by pizzle234(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2012
gree-die:
i miss you too, not the way u miss me though

Hmmm, dats so sweet. Just wish every EX could say this.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by RudySmith(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
WAM?:

Would that be a front ? Or would you still be standing by "it" if you still love her?

U cannot force people 2 b with u, u simply have to accept their choices, and move on with ur life.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by NEROSKY(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
i wil nt miss me cuz am nt dead
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by r231(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by slimyem: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
my answer is mostly..
....."so what do you want me to do about it"?
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Lbrasi: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
I miss running to the bank because of you...

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Tunjman(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
simple; i hear you!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Sunymoore(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
please, why are countless threads on this EX issue. abeg pass na pass.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
I'll conclude that he is very horr.ny

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by An0nimus: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
If it's a call i'll just chuckle..as a text, i'll either not reply or send her 'I see', 'Thats fine', 'Whatever' or 'K'...on 2nd thought, I'll send 'K'

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by judeff: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
ambrosini593: Let's hear from you
thank ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
U miss me? I'm not sure i miss u too
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by bigx(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
Come over let's "talk" cool
Re: How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” by baby124: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
"Ok", "nice", "good for you". "Who da hell is this?!" undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.