Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. (3894 Views)

12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2013
Joythah: it was their hall cord, Bro Amos who was pestering my life so i decided to visit just to please him.... I went very early and observed the service. I made up my mind not to go back but there was something about the place that dragged me back the next sunday. I was struck by the humility of the president pastor Felix( very rare among campus presidents) and the teaching ability of the VP pastor Sam so i continued going much to the dismay of my bro and my friends... At the end of the section this same hall cord dragged me to lagos to attend the national conference. The first message by the G.O dr Olukoya was 'the lord is a hard man'... For the first time ever i heard the voice of The Lord as he was speaking. I was deeply terrified by what the Lord said to me and by the time the altar call was made i was at the front.... I rose up a new person with fire in my bones. Then and only then did i realise the reason why God sent me to the fellowship.
That's wonderful, happy for you bro, I pray that fire doesn't go down IJN, are u a full member of the church now ?
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2013
aManFromMars: Funny that all your campus fellowships and God experiences couldn't avert the ASUU strike..

Make una dey campus dey go.
your point ? please think before posting and let others contribute. Thanks
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2013
Secret_Dreams: your point ? please think before posting and let others contribute. Thanks

Think before reading, and you'll get the point in the post. smiley

Enjoy your thread.
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by PaulSeun89(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2013
Secret_Dreams: It must have been a wonderful experience.

Yes it was. An unforgettable experience.

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Lilimax(f): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2013
I attended LCC Uniben- It is a Catholic Charistmatic Renewal Movement fellowship.
What I learnt in the fellowship during my University days really imparted on my life positively.

Sadly, we were later driven out of the Catholic church for alleging that we are anti-Catholics grin grin
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lilimax: I attended LCC Uniben- It is a Catholic Charistmatic Renewal Movement fellowship.
What I learnt in the fellowship during my University days really imparted on my life positively.

Sadly, we were later driven out of the Catholic church for alleging that we are anti-Catholics grin grin
sorry about that smiley, so do you plan to go back to the catholic church ?
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Lilimax(f): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Secret_Dreams: sorry about that smiley, so do you plan going back to the catholic church ?
I'll think about it undecided
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lilimax:
I'll think about it undecided
okayy thanks smiley, feel free to share more.
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Joythah(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Secret_Dreams: That's wonderful, happy for you bro, I pray that fire doesn't go down IJN, are u a full member of the church now ?
yes and my bro has joined me...# good fruits
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by Joythah(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2013
aManFromMars:

Think before reading, and you'll get the point in the post. smiley

Enjoy your thread.
@please if you have no meaningful thing to say then back off or rather repent of your sins

1 Like

Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2013
Joythah: yes and my bro has joined me...# good fruits
That's good bro. To other people reading let's share our experiences, they could go a long way in inspiring and reviving people. Thanks
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 6:06am On Oct 27, 2013
Let's keep sharing our experiences, mods front page please. Thanks
Re: Let's Share Our Campus Fellowship Experiences. by SecretDreams(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2013
Let's keep this thread on, another experience I had although it wasn't particularly at my fellowship, it was just a special prayer meeting organised by the school, prayers. It was a wonderful experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Christians Fetch These Doctrines From / Nasa-“we’ve Found Proof Of God’s Existence” / The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.