Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! (12569 Views)

Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / Magnitude 5.8 Earthquake Hits Off West Coast of Africa: USGS / Pirates Seize Tanker Off Coast Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Ismahill(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
olala32: i no u were trying to ask a question, but due to ur ingnorance of '?' u re now telling him tht he has a wonderful brain.
olala goes 2 skul.
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Bpriest(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Set up
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by biafranqueen: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
American Government paying a ransom is out of the question, and they are not happy that the oil companies are selling off blocks of oil because of MENDS attacks against foreign oil companies to top it off President Goodluck gave them amnesty, which to Americans if you check comments in online press, feel Nigeria was rewarding them for acts of terrorism, now this one is really looking for trouble, from the US. The way Obama has been giving President Goodluck cold shoulder, I won't be surprised if they start threatening Nigeria with attacks.

Now Nigeria has higher incidents of Piracy then Somalia shocked Can that be true How come nobody is asking Minister of transportation Idris Umar to resign, he is in charge of all Maritime activities undecided

3 Likes

Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by keg90(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Let's deal with our naval officers 4 deir incompetency
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Bpriest(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
biafranqueen: American Government paying a ransom is out of the question, and they are not happy that the oil companies are selling off blocks of oil because of MENDS attacks against foreign oil companies to top it off President Goodluck gave them amnesty, which to Americans if you check comments in online press, feel Nigeria was rewarding them for acts of terrorism, now this one is really looking for trouble, from the US. The way Obama has been giving President Goodluck cold shoulder, I won't be surprised if they start threatening Nigeria with attacks.

Now Nigeria has higher incidents of Piracy then Somalia shocked Can that be true How come nobody is asking Minister of transportation Idris Umar to resign, he is in charge of all Maritime activities undecided
see this Biafran and their worldwide known bigotry. In which country the minister of transportation fights piracy? With what?
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
phil5: Why try paint 9ja black. I dey vex ,what's the evidence that they are truly 9jerian mtcheeww. And some of us will support them ,

After our presido spoke on an interview in new york bbc went to one God forsaken street in lag and asked if the power has improved and the girl said[b] "no light 4 the past 4 days and I even have 4 generators"4! [/b]Can u imagine that. So the impression will be that all part of the country is the same. Even in k .d city here. Poorly developed but I can say we have at least 15ours of light daily. Not saying it ok but we should accept the fact that things are changing 4 good . Not a supporter of any party to be fair

@ bolded,is it a lie? on vac in lekki and the amount i have spent on gas since i came has been wow! then nepa had the nerve to bring 115k bill after not having light for close to 3 weeks and they expect that to be paid.well,instructed my younger bro to go fire the gen for since i got here,i have been on that than their useless non-existing light supply
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by phil5(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
milehigh06:

@ bolded,is it a lie? on vac in lekki and the amount i have spent on gas since i came has been wow! then nepa had the nerve to bring 115k bill after not having light for close to 3 weeks and they expect that to be paid.well,instructed my younger bro to go fire the gen for since i got here,i have been on that than their useless non-existing light supply
no, not totally. Even so much glorified lekki?

#In phcn staff voice# abeg of that thing afterall they get money 4 gas, make we give oshodi
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Anniettieufia(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nnawao !

Really , a logic way to paint Nigeria.

I know it is not an act of terrorism,
those boy (i/c) of terror never begin to fight on waters,

it is a clear ransom act,
i guess those Eket boys are not compensated,
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Anniettieufia(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
It happened @ Somalia ,
but it was not worse ,

It now happened in nigeria,
it is termed the worse and dangerous region to navigate .

But why is it happening now when the COMMANDER in CHIEF
(Mr. President)
is not the COUNTRY ?
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Anniettieufia(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmm .....
Nigeria your mess dey smell O !
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
phil5: no, not totally. Even so much glorified lekki?

#In phcn staff voice# abeg of that thing afterall they get money 4 gas, make we give oshodi

its worse here........still in shock that as much as lekki dey make noise,we all dey in darkness....
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Turbocharged: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Clemzy16: Western media are always looking for ways to discredit nigeria, for all we know, the kidnappers may not be from nigeria. Mcheeew....

Its like u read the post "bottom up". They didnt say it happen in Nigeria Coastal waters rather "off" (near) Nigeria shore.
#SimpleEnglish#
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by comrChris(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
like seriously y do these pple like painting us black as if there is crime nigerians r commiting they ve not commited before mtcheeew,americans n their silly saint infact those abinos should better be saying their last prayers let us know what they will do nonsense
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Dibiachukwu: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
World war 3 things cool
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by trolling(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Aromas:

Why are you so stupid with your unwarranted comment, Am a fellow Christian like you is this how the Bible teaches us?? Please I think is high time our Pastors n Reverences should start preaching to us how to relate with other religions. Even without going to church individualistic should no how to approach in society or posting comment. JESUS preaches PEACE, likewise MUHAMMED preaches PEACE also our traditional method of worship ORUMILA preaches PEACE
you just blatantly lied just to be all things to all men,Christianity and Islam doesn't preach peace neither does orunmila a pagan deity
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by kraftyiyk: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
comrChris: [b]like seriously y do these pple like painting us black as if there is crime nigerians r commiting they ve not commited [/b]before mtcheeew,americans n their silly saint infact those abinos should better be saying their last prayers let us know what they will do nonsense
Ever since we openly rejected GAY RIGHT LAW, direct and indirect missiles have been directed towards Nigeria from America and Britain...1ST, NIGERIANS SHOULD NOW DEPOSIT 3K POUNDS BEFORE THEY COULD APPLY FOR BRITISH VISA, 2nd, NIGERIANS ARE NO LONGER ELIGIBLE FOR AMERICAN VISA LOTTERY, 3RD, BBC GOES ON AIR TO CASTIGATE NIGERIA OVER JUST ANY FLIMSY REASON, ETC.....ALL THESE BECAUSE THE WHITE MAN ENJOYS STRAFFN SHT PIPE, AND THEREFORE WE MUST ACCEPT THERE WAY OF LIFE...WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR ANOTHER FORMAT..EEEEDIIOOOTS.

3 Likes

Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by azezola(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2013
Christian terrorist from south south are looking for money again.
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Bpriest(m): 1:24am On Oct 25, 2013
azezola: Christian terrorist from south south are looking for money again.
the terrorists are Muslims
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Wallace2107: 1:56am On Oct 25, 2013
atlwireles: The Nigeria Navy needs a big time shake down. The officer's core of this service has proven to be completely unprepared and lacking the will to combat terrorism in our waters. The daily harassment on the waterways must be stopped.
unintelligent mumu.put ya papa ther na, make e dey cash them mpcheeew! grin
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by biafranqueen: 2:14am On Oct 25, 2013
Bpriest: see this Biafran and their worldwide known bigotry. In which country the minister of transportation fights piracy? With what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSYJIhzAyIQ
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by biafranqueen: 2:16am On Oct 25, 2013
You should do research before you open your dirty brain to to quote me nonsense! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He is in charge of shipping in the ports think well mumu
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Bpriest(m): 2:35am On Oct 25, 2013
biafranqueen: You should do research before you open your dirty brain to to quote me nonsense! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He is in charge of shipping in the ports think well mumu
see this starving bastard. he's in charge of shipping so what? is piracy now some kind of shipping activity?
piracy is a national security threat, people dealing with such things are: the army/navy/security forces, if you must ask for the head of someone ask for the one of Gej since he is the head of state and has been proven unable to tackle any security issue in this country.

id1iot
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Blackgold09(f): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: This report is incomprehensible.

Why are the reporters joining two separate incident that happened in gulf of Guinea off Nigeria coast with what happened in Brass, Nigeria.

This report is regrettable to say the least
so dat d report go full book
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Shaanteel(f): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2013
Chai NiGERIA....c.n.n r always transporting bad news of bombing,kidnaping,armd robery,war and natural disasterz oh please carry good news for oNE'S e.g{japanise kidnap 20niGERIANS}haha dm fit..sha nO SHAKIN God dEĀ„
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by ceejayluv(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2013
On a lighter note....
A pirate walks into a bar, and he's got
a steering wheel sticking out of his
pants. The bartender sees him and
asks, "Hey, what's that steering wheel
doing there?" The pirate says,
"Aaarrrr, it's driving me nuts."
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by IdomaLikita: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2013
The Nigerian Military will never cease to Amaze me!
Phrases like " Poor knowledge of the Terrain in Maiduguri", "Poor Maritime Surveillance", "Lack of technical capacity to patrol our borders" bla bla bla have become rife in this administration!
May I remind d Military that a Comprehensive Security Coverage of Air, Land and Sea Borders of a Country is d MOST BASIC duty of any military establishment?
In essence, no mosquito shud stray into our territory without our notice!
Let's not forget that Piracy is a very huge venture and a lot of countries have been found to be actually sponsoring piracy(no Govt wud want to spend scarce resources to Buy Oil when they can sneak in and get it for free)
If our Poiliticians are blind to the needs of the military, then its the Duty of the Generals to call dia attention to it!
We are doomed I tell ya!
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by hairbraiding: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2013
The piracy issue had simmered in the last couple of years. Not funny to see a resurgence and definitely bad for the country's already messed up public image; Hopefully the situation is resolved soon.

http://www.hairbraidingnetwork.com/blog
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by jossy501: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
myners007 :
TWO THINGS ARE INVOVED. EITHER US GOVT PAY UP THE RANSOM IF ANY OR STRIKE NAIJA WITH THEIR DRONE. I BELIEVE IN OUR MILITARY TO TACKLE US ARMY,MARINE OR NAVY
I laugh in spanish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Finance 11% Of 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot / My Bad Experience During Voter's Card Registration In Abuja / Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.