Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! (12573 Views)

Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / Magnitude 5.8 Earthquake Hits Off West Coast of Africa: USGS / Pirates Seize Tanker Off Coast Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by reloboy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by myners007: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
TWO THINGS ARE INVOVED. EITHER US GOVT PAY UP THE RANSOM IF ANY OR STRIKE NAIJA WITH THEIR DRONE. I BELIEVE IN OUR MILITARY TO TACKLE US ARMY,MARINE OR NAVY
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by phil5(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Why try paint 9ja black. I dey vex ,what's the evidence that they are truly 9jerian mtcheeww. And some of us will support them ,

After our presido spoke on an interview in new york bbc went to one God forsaken street in lag and asked if the power has improved and the girl said "no light 4 the past 4 days and I even have 4 generators"4! Can u imagine that. So the impression will be that all part of the country is the same. Even in k .d city here. Poorly developed but I can say we have at least 15ours of light daily. Not saying it ok but we should accept the fact that things are changing 4 good . Not a supporter of any party to be fair

3 Likes

Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
oya there are two tins involved it is either the fbi gets dem first and put a bullet in their head or naija police catch dem torture them and release dem due to orders from above.then they get amnesty n get money to buy jets n build university.so i advice d kidnappers no let fbi or u.s marine catch u.but on a serious note i tot tompolo was suppose to be providing intel to stop d pirates based on his deal wit govt.any way man must wack
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by phil5(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Niyinficient:

Is dat all dat matters to u? Front page!!! U be fool o!
real one
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by creativino: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nigerian people are good people.
They don't engage themselves in such act.

Americans please copy that.
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by norigams(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Chei chei like a monkey oh , dos pple na white monkey's who care's ?
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by ndufrank: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
cashkid(042):
sorry fr ur ban.live evrytin to GOD,he wil fight ur battle.let me hear u say amen
Amen
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by oduaman: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
ndufrank: Amen
mukinat would have done nairalanders a big favour by banning you forever,hateful twerp
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by skiesoduah: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Aromas:

Why are you so stupid with your unwarranted comment, Am a fellow Christian like you is this how the Bible teaches us?? Please I think is high time our Pastors n Reverences should start preaching to us how to relate with other religions. Even without going to church individualistic should no how to approach in society or posting comment. JESUS preaches PEACE, likewise MUHAMMED preaches PEACE also our traditional method of worship ORUMILA preaches PEACE

Oh pleaseeeeee
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
skies.oduah:
Navy seal over to you
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by mascot87(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Those American government are fools,they always want to be the good guys while others are the bad guys

2 Likes

Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by abacusCm(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
okosodo: They should say their last prayers if they are still alive. Hausa people and all muslims hate americans with corrosive passion
The post is "Americans kidnapped off coast of Nigeria"Why attaching religion sentiment to this?you just want to derail from the topic.I don't know when people like you will stop this nonesense on nairaland and other social forum.

3 Likes

Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ismahill: hnn.i shake head 4 u.u gt sense at all.
i no u were trying to ask a question, but due to ur ingnorance of '?' u re now telling him tht he has a wonderful brain.
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by buoye1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
Kidnap.......Nigeria!!why is it that those two wrds goes hand in hand in dis country.....God hlp 9ja
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Exjoker(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Aromas:

Why are you so stupid with your unwarranted comment, Am a fellow Christian like you is this how the Bible teaches us?? Please I think is high time our Pastors n Reverences should start preaching to us how to relate with other religions. Even without going to church individualistic should no how to approach in society or posting comment. JESUS preaches PEACE, likewise MUHAMMED preaches PEACE also our traditional method of worship ORUMILA preaches PEACE
Muhammad preach wat... SMH 4 u
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by dailywealth1967: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
The Nigerian Navy is the most useless arm of the army and should be overhualed or disbanded.
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by vislabraye(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
okosodo: They should say their last prayers if they are still alive. Hausa people and all muslims hate americans with corrosive passion

Has Boko Haram now become pirates ?? It won't be easy.
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Radicalbarr: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
ok na
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by sCun: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
dailywealth1967: The Nigerian Navy is the most useless arm of the army and should be overhualed or disbanded.
Arm of the army?
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Aromas:

Why are you so STUPID with your unwarranted comment, Am a fellow CHRISTIAN like you is this how the Bible teaches us?? Please I think is high time our Pastors n Reverences should start preaching to us how to relate with other religions. Even without going to church individualistic should no how to approach in society or posting comment. JESUS preaches PEACE, likewise MUHAMMED preaches PEACE also our traditional method of worship ORUMILA preaches PEACE
Are you truly a Christian? Which peace do you preach? Christians are not taught to abuse as you've done. Remember, abuse is an act of violence, not peace.
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by IamSylva(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
why is thr so much tribalism on NL?

@topic... d americans are as good as dead
Re: Americans Kidnapped Off Coast Of Nigeria! by IamSylva(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
dailywealth1967: The Nigerian Navy is the most useless arm of the army and should be overhualed or disbanded.
what is this illiterate saying? undecided
nigerian navy an arm of the army? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Britain Set To Seize Assets Of Corrupt Politicians, Others / Anyone Aggrieved With Travel Ban Should Go To Court – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.