Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Can Send Money To Uk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Send Money To Uk (756 Views)

Nigeria Can Now Send Money Out Via Western Union / Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Send Money To Uk by gluta: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello good day, I was asked to pay in a little amount of money which is 35euro into an UK account in Nigeria, and I went to first bank to send this money but they told me that I must open an account called ''Domiciliary Account'' which contains only foreign currency, so it would be easier to transfer the money into the given account, but the problem is the money too open the Domiciliary account is about 200euros which I don't even have such amount.
My problem is "'Is there any mean on how to send fund from Nigeria to UK fastly and easily with a low rate of fee?'"
Re: How Can Send Money To Uk by gluta: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2013
Do any know how to send fund from ninja to UK or USA using either bank or courier please
Re: How Can Send Money To Uk by arbitrage: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Have you asked your recipient other methods of payment they will accept from you to pay them the 35 euro fee? Obviously, if you don't want to send the payment from your domiciliary account, the alternative may be to pay someone with dom account here the 35 euro (or the naira equivalent if agreed) and then the fellow transfers for you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Trevo Business Real ? / Expression Of Interest At The Bank Of Industry (BOI) / I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.