Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

3 Things You Love About Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 3 Things You Love About Islam (16833 Views)

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) / What Do You Love About Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Sweetapple007(f): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2013
I love islam because a man can marry many wives, it also allow underaged marriage!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Deen4me(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2013
ooshinibos:

show me some statistics , i thought they said secularism and christianity is the fastest

Here you go smiley

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/10/07/muslim.world.population/index.html
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by shalmen: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2013
ZACHIE: only one thing I love about Islam and it's the burial rite of Islam.

A dead body is a carcass that must be speedily disposed off.
Islam understands this and makes no excuse for the rich and poor.
yep! luv that too, and the four wives, plus 70 virgins, and a very quick divorce if you're tired of any hassle from any of the 4.
grin
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by tunshe: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2013
lekanwj: REALITY - Islam is the only religion that explains the essence of living (To serve God Almighty). Other is to just accept some accessions and all will be well.

RELEVANCE - Islam has remained the same yesterday, today and don't see it changing tomorrow. Mode of praying has remained same and all passed down some 1,500 years are still being followed and relevant till date. Recent discoveries in science has been mentioned by the prophet and in the Qur'an some 1,500 years ago.

UNIVERSAL - All Muslims in respect race, nationality and color are same. Although there may be recent fractionalization along ethnic lines in the likes of Sunnis and the likes but praying ways , modes and positions remains same.

ALLAHU HALAM

Intelligence!

Thanks bro for writing from another perspective.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by tunshe: 10:47am On Oct 25, 2013
Deen4me:

Here you go smiley

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/10/07/muslim.world.population/index.html

Splendid!

God bless you my brother.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by initiate: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2013
Lets put sentiments aside, its difficult to agree islam is a religion of peace, with so many terrorist gropus and violence attached to practicing muslims. Worse still islamic leaders dont condemn them. If we are to reduce the stigma, them normal muslims need to come out more condemning the terrorist and exposing them. Afterall if you have a bad child who is spoiling your family name you wont sit and watch him continously embarrassing you and causing more ridicule

On a lighter note: A terrorrist bombed a plane and died and looked forward to his 72 beautiful virgins. Unfortunately when he got there he realised there was a mistake. It was A 72 YEARS OLD VIRGIN!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by ooshinibos: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2013
Deen4me:

Here you go smiley

good man ...but i guess how do they know though ...nobody has ever approached me if am a muslim or not ...what about the people in the jungles of africa and amazon ..i doubt the authensitz of this data ..i dont trust CNN anyway
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by gentle12: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2013
redcliff: 1. nothing

2. nothing

3. nothing
And I can sense nothingness in your life
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Sissie(f): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2013
Some have brains but cannot think, some have eyes but cannot see, some have ears but can not hear, many Muslims have said it on this forum, Islam is not all about terrorism and bombing, people say Islamic things when commiting acts of terrorism doesn't mean Islam preaches it.

If all what the non-Muslims have been writing that Islam preaches terrorism, bombing e.t.c is actually true all of you writing would have been DEAD, we have over a billion Muslims, I REPEAT YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD BY NOW.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by jumzzy448: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2013
This thread moved me to tears... mind you, it's tears of joy. thank you Allah for making me a muslim. Islam for life.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by tunshe: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Sweetapple007: I love islam because a man can marry many wives, it also allow underaged marriage!

You are obviously feeling insecure.

I can feel your desperation to misrepresent Islam.

Polygamy is NOT a MUST in Islam but a provision to prevent Adultery and balance the society. There are also conditions attached to it.
Although some may abuse the privilege, the pure practice can be derived from Islam through knowledge.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by ooshinibos: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2013
Talius: Islam is a very loving and peaceful religion though bOKO hARAM wants to spoil their good name..................... I luv muslims though im not one

why can we answer a simple question : is boko haram reading the same quoran that all of us are reading ??...haba , this is not a trick question !!!!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Ameenabalarabe(f): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2013
I love d meaning of islam(submission nd peace)..islam is all about justice and fairness...women are honoured nd prize for their inner beauty..luv ramadan...alhamdulilah ala ni'imatul islam

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Beaf1: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2013
gboss4sure:

That's the only defense you have which is not even a defense, There is a very BIG difference between killing people in the name of religion and killing people for political and selfish gains. Does the killers in Hiroshima and nagazi recite bibles after killing people like the useless boko haram people do? Stop the comparison because it doesn't add up.

^
Boko Harems, the Iraqis and Palastinians etc are also killing for selfish and political reasons. They are just using Islam to cover that up. While the latter are angry with way US and their alies invaded their countries, the former are angry with way police summarily and extra judicially executed their spiritual leader.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by gentle12: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2013
true2god: During Mohammed era there was nothing like murtuary, so it is normal for burial to take place immediately to avoid decomposition of the body. But modern science, with the availability of means of preservation, human carcass might not be buried the same date.

There are cases whereby family members, who are not around when a relative died, might want to pay their last respect b4 the final burial.

If someone died in a mysterios circuntanaces there might be need to carry out autopsy on the dead to ascertain the cause of death so that future occurence can be averted, especially wen the death is not natural.

So in this modern era when there is means of preserving human corpse from timely decay, immediate burial might be out of it.
Well! stay there and continue to prove theories, I pity you! a word is enough for the wise, you know there were plenty of mortuaries during Christ life-time and they embalmed corpses abi ?
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Engryagulam(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2013
I love 1. Salat being done congregationally. 2. Qur'an. 3. Every thing about its teachings

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by mecus4love(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2013
derus: Islam is a religion of peace.......i 'm proud to be
gentle12:
Well! stay there and continue to prove theories, I pity you! a word is enough for the wise, you know there were plenty of mortuaries during Christ life-time and they embalmed corpses abi ?
derus: Islam is a religion of peace.......i 'm proud to be
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by hok4u(f): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2013
xclusive43:
“Islam is the world’s fastest-growing
religion. In 1990, 935 million people were
Muslims and this figure had escalated to
around 1.2 billion by 2000, meaning that
around one in five people follow Islam.

In the period
1990-2000, approximately 12.5 million
more people converted to Islam than to
Christianity” (Guinness World Records
2003, pg 102) (Emphasis added)

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by mecus4love(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2013
What wouldn't i here?
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Atyem(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2013
I love Islam because Every Muslims must believe that all conditions come from Allah, and enduring it brings rewards both here and thereafter.
2. How zakkat and saddaqot should be given to alleviate the suffering of the poor.
3. The unity in Islam

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Beaf1: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2013
ooshinibos:

why can we answer a simple question : is boko haram reading the same quoran that all of us are reading ??...haba , this is not a trick question !!!!

A single verse in the Holy Qur'an can give different meanings and translations. Okay, if all Muslims are to give the same meanings to those verses and act like these confused terrorists, do you think we will have being this civil and peaceful with you? What percentage of Muslims in this world or around you that carries bomb and rifles and shout Allahu Akbar when they see Christians or people with different faiths? Tell me
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by halmat(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2013
I love Islam because
1. It lectures all aspect of life.
2. It's a religion with options, you are not forced to do what you are not capable of. The prophet[S.A.W.] said: AND WHAT WE COMMAND YOU TO DO, DO AS YOUR CAPACITY.
3. I love Islam because of the Holy Book(QUR'AN) it uses as Guidiance. The book is unique, meeting the needs of every time, it's words that was written over 1000 years ago when civilisation never exists can be read now and still judge a new trend of matters that does not exist back then.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by ALISMILE(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2013
one tin i luv about Islam is the simplicity and style of our marraige/nikkah cerimony.2 putting my head on the ground 4 my creator 3 the regard for woman
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Stlatyv(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2013
xclusive43:

Islam is a religion of peace... U dnt judge it by what the people do..... U judge it by what we Muslims were asked to do...
Some people are just Muslims by names... But they re nt practicing Muslims....
jazakalahukhairan. U'v said it al

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Beaf1: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2013
Sissie: Some have brains but cannot think, some have eyes but cannot see, some have ears but can not hear, many Muslims have said it on this forum, Islam is not all about terrorism and bombing, people say Islamic things when commiting acts of terrorism doesn't mean Islam preaches it.

If all what the non-Muslims have been writing that Islam preaches terrorism, bombing e.t.c is actually true all of you writing would have been DEAD, we have over a billion Muslims, I REPEAT YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD BY NOW.

^
Thank you sister. If ALL Muslims in this world have this mindset of killing in the name of Islam or killing to get salvation then there will be few or no Christians left. We have a very large population remember?

This is very simple.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Bola10(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2013
Alhamdulahi am a muslim.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by amjoseph19: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2013
xclusive43:

Islam is a religion of peace... U dnt judge it by what the people do..... U judge it by what we Muslims were asked to do...
Some people are just Muslims by names... But they re nt practicing Muslims....
Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the
way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in
Allah."
Peaceful religion indeed.
Re: 3 Things You Love About Islam by Shollyps(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Sissie: Some have brains but cannot think, some have eyes but cannot see, some have ears but can not hear, many Muslims have said it on this forum, Islam is not all about terrorism and bombing, people say Islamic things when commiting acts of terrorism doesn't mean Islam preaches it.

DATS because ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS BT NT ALL MUSLIM ARE TERRORIST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes / 5 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.