Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband (13438 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Gbese!: Caught Red Handed By Her Mum. (screenshots) / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by seunajia: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
oyinbogirl: How come when a man cheats there's never so much fuss?

Good point! Why should her husband cause "so much fuss" because she was caught cheating. Men too cheat. He without sin should cast the first stone...

^^^All this was in an attempt to fulfill the social contract we both signed when we signed up to www.nairaland.com --Helping you help her explain it away! wink

I smell feminist! angry angry angry
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by informa: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
lol
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by seunajia: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
informa: lol

undecided
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by ganase2: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
This is really serious!
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by switdil(f): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
The woman is a disgrace
To her family
To her husband
N to womanhood
Imagine
In this her condition
Mtcheeew
Serves her right
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by chamotex(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Cheating whilst pregnant.
What kind of konji is that?
People have mind sha
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by funnyx(m): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
chamotex: Cheating whilst pregnant.
What kind of konji is that?
People have mind sha

Konji for wia undecided na moni she dey look for, some women will do anything for money. ..
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by websolutions(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
Too bad for them. I hope they ask God for forgiveness.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by AlPicapcI(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Na ndi ala package, u know wat i mean.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
What will this man tell his wife and children because the woman husband need not be told, he has seen it all already. chai lack of self control.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Waspy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Na wa oo... May God have mercy!!!
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Deschil: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sin is a reproach.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
sexymoma: Some men get mind sha... Bleeping a pregnant woman.
If she go do peke nko..

It even a curse to bleep someone's else wife wid pregnancy.
Hian
maybe he's the real father.cos I can't see a normal man sleeping with a married pregnant woman.

As for the wife,I don't understand how this isn't disgusting to her.pregnant for one man and forking another.Ewww!

I feel for the poor husband. He must be feeling terribly betrayed.

Even thought the picture ish doesn't help matters at all.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Dannyxy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Funny, see two of them, man have belle, the wowan too have big belle... Who did u say was pregnant among both of them?
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by chamotex(m): 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
lorretta u: maybe he's the real father.cos I can't see a normal man sleeping with a married pregnant woman.

As for the wife,I don't understand how this isn't disgusting to her.pregnant for one man and forking another.Ewww!

I feel for the poor husband. He must be feeling terribly betrayed.

Even thought the picture ish doesn't help matters at all.

Exactly...that is madness
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by ochePeter(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Most of the babes here shouting here are even found wanting in dis area just dat they've not been caught yet.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Kayhell(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Op Come on! I doubt if this woman is really pregnant o! Afterall this is the average stomach size of most nigerian ladies. If you ask them now dem go talk say lailai.
As shameful as the act is for the lady involved, the husbands lack any ounce of ego to find comfort in airing his family dirty laundry in public. Seems like nollywood to me
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by ganase2: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Kayhell: @Op Come on! I doubt if this woman is really pregnant o! Afterall this is the average stomach size of most nigerian ladies. If you ask them now dem go talk say lailai.
As shameful as the act is for the lady involved, the husbands lack any ounce of ego to find comfort in airing his family dirty laundry in public. Seems like nollywood to me

She is obviously preggy na or u can't see?
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Mekyno(m): 3:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Annie2gud: Easy on me@timpaler.i stil insist,the man shudnt have gone to this lenght.i know what the wife did is bad,but oga went too far.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by Mekyno(m): 3:56am On Oct 26, 2013
Annie2gud: Easy on me@timpaler.i stil insist,the man shudnt have gone to this lenght.i know what the wife did is bad,but oga went too far.
Na wa u ooo, btw d husband n d wife, hu went too far sef? Woman support woman. dnt tell me ur in support of dat atrocity or ur say u can do it 1 day , so dat ur husband would b ready to forgv u. C , d husband is sooo lenient n has a strong mind to endure. U will only undastand , if ur in d man's shoe.
Re: IN PICTURES: Adulterous Married Woman Caught Red-handed By Her Husband by wandlaw(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2018
The woman knew what she was doing by sleeping with another man with pregnant. Because she knew that her husband is not the father of the unborn child but the man she sleep with... #that_is_not_her_first_time

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.