Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

The Hidden Truth Of Making Big Bucks From Adsense! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Hidden Truth Of Making Big Bucks From Adsense! (1188 Views)

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. / How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? / Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Truth Of Making Big Bucks From Adsense! by ommc: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hey guys,

Thousands of webmasters are making a decent and steady adsense revenue without selling anything from their websites. They just place a code on their webpages and they do nothing else than getting traffic to their sites.

You will find a small majority of them living exclusively from their adsense revenue. It is possible to earn a nice and steady income with adsense, but a lot of people are struggling to make their first $100.

Worst, many of them can't make one dollar a day! And it is not because they didn't try. They tried, they visited Internet marketing and adsense forums in order to find adsense tips and strategies, they carefully read Google adsense blog everyday, but still, they didn't make that dollar.

After two or three months of deception and failure, they decide that adsense is not worth it, and some of them will even remove the ads from their site.

Why a small percentage of those webmasters earn a nice revenue from their ads? There is something that nobody tell you in the beginning, but after some researches, I found that you will not be able to make a real and significant adsense revenue with one website or one blog.

The more blogs and websites you own, the more money you make. It's easy to understand, because if you own 10 websites and each of them get one hundred visitors a day, it represent one thousand visitors.

Now, imagine that you have one hundreds websites, and one hundreds visitors to each website everyday. You start to see the picture? A lot of people don't know this little secret, and that is why they don't succeed with adsense, and finally give up.

Now you have ten thousand visitors to your websites every single day! This is a lot of potential clicks on your ads. You must not forget that your goal is to get the most clicks possible on your ads, and for that you need a lot of traffic, and a lot of websites.

It seems impossible that you can build several websites in a month, and regularly update them with useful and fresh content rich articles. Nobody want to spend all the day in front of his computer, and that's why your best decision will be to outsource the work. It can really add up in the long term, and cost you a lot of money.

You need to update those blogs and websites too, because search engines love fresh content; and the more content you add, the more pages will be indexed, and that means more traffic, and more adsense revenue in your bank account.

It can be overwhelming to update all those sites, and write articles for each of them, because there is only twenty four hours in a day. You have to use private label right articles for that technique to be effective.

Happily, there is numerous adsense membership websites that will make all the work for you, and enable you to increase your adsense revenue without trading your valuable time against money.

You will get several new adsense templates every month, new private label right articles, and a training from super adsense earner, to help you on your way to adsense rich.

The secret of making money with adsense is to leverage other people work. You don't need to work harder, but smarter.

Comments will be appreciated!
Re: The Hidden Truth Of Making Big Bucks From Adsense! by tsharp(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2008
hmmmm, great info. i'm in nairaland to get info like this coz i'm scared of the blogosphere already (see my thread Nigerian Blogs are Dying). so what's in this for you?
Re: The Hidden Truth Of Making Big Bucks From Adsense! by zx(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2008
Thanks for your advice, I'm just starting the biz, hope to make it (www.lagosevents.com)
Re: The Hidden Truth Of Making Big Bucks From Adsense! by ilekky(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2008
This is very interesting and very important for any newbies that is starting a blogging biz and even among some acclaimed guru in blogging.Thanks so much.

This will go a long way in helping us.thanks once again.

for few tips,you can send it to my mail box ilekky@ewealth1.com
www.ewealth1.com
Re: The Hidden Truth Of Making Big Bucks From Adsense! by emal(m): 1:44am On Jul 17, 2008
ATTENTION MR. OMMC.
I have paid for the OMMC.
The teller number is 1622327. My email is godsfavour@fastmail.fm
Please send all details to my email address.
I am using this medium because the phone number you gave is dead.
Re: The Hidden Truth Of Making Big Bucks From Adsense! by ommc: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2008
Hello Emal,

I have received your payment, and I have sent you a mail. Please do check mail box!

PS: The phone number is not dead; it maybe as a result of poor network that you couldn't get to me, do check your mail, you have a mail from OMMC!

God bless you!

NOTE: if you require more info about OMMC, do not hesitate to call 07028371890. I hope the network will be okay this time!

Thanks!
Re: The Hidden Truth Of Making Big Bucks From Adsense! by iCalculator: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2014
Although written back in 2008 this principle is actually quite true and remains valid.

I am the developer/owner of iCalculator http://www.icalculator.info/ which started as a project to provide calculators for finance work I was supporting.

The site has become very popular, particularly the tax calculators which I add on request (there are now salary/tax/finance calculators for 5 separate countries with India going live in the next few weeks).

The challenge I faced is that I had lots of people requesting features but didn't have the matching funds to support the project properly.

After reading this and other article on Google adsense, making a living from it etc I took the route of providing specific functional areas of icalculator as separate sites, examples are:

1. http://taxcalculatoraustralia.co Australian Tax Calculator: Which build on the tax calculator on iCalculator with specific tailored tax articles.
2. http://www.bradfordfactorcalculator.com Bradford Factor Calculator: Again focusing on that specific market (absence management) with supporting articles and tools.
3. http://www.pcp-calculator.com PCP Calculator: Provides car loan finance calculations (soon expanding into pcp car finance comparison)

The above three calculator sites have differing degrees of success and for the 30+ that I have which are successful there are twice as many that are not. I simply wanted to underline with example that the principle of supportive sites is a credible means of generating an income through adsense.

The challenge is keeping new content going. For this, I used Elance. There are some very talented individuals on there who can really help you turn things around.

The challenge I face now is increasing my RPM so that I can grow and employ more freelancers. I hope this example helps people. It used to (still does) drive me crazy that you see articles about making a successful living out of adsense but never any case studies or real example. Well, here is mine and I hope it helps.

And finally, a plug, because it's rude not to and you don’t get successful without a little cheek grin If you get chance pop over to iCalculator http://www.icalculator.info/, if there is a calculator you need (finance, tax, engineering, whatever) let us know. We are always adding new calculators on request. We could add a tax calculator for Nigeria if anyone thinks that would be useful.

Finally, good luck with your project. Have faith and stick with it. I started in 2009 and it took 4 years to get it right. You may get lucky overnight but it is more likely that you will need to work hard at it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Let Me Know Urgently! / Solution To Www.careers.total.com Problem / Guyz: Rescue Me From This Css

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.