Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? (39034 Views)

Can Tecno Phones Ping Blackberry Users On BBM? / DP Changes Not Been Effected On All Blackberry Users? / Airtel To Compensate Blackberry Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by IboBoyNuel(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2013
Wetin dis wan dey yan? Abeg add me up jare 75763B5D
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Hebryhm: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2013
Pls great android user's in d houz,abeg I dnt knw y d BBM no want work on my Tecno D5...can any user of Tecno D5 respond asap
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by alextayo(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Hebryhm: Pls great android user's in d houz,abeg I dnt knw y d BBM no want work on my Tecno D5...can any user of Tecno D5 respond asap

BBM can only work on Android 4.0 VERSION.....I upgraded my HTC sensation from 2.3.4 version to 4.0.3 and it cost me about 350Mb..thank God for airtel 1Gb plan for android.....so if its not working on your phone, check your android version.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Oliveronline: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Bb be like radio cassette nw. Old school

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2013
psychologist: Head down............frustrated cry after I lant dh tekno of 13k can ļ£«PING!!!...........#faints#.....wake up and set ma bb on fire, #faints againcry.......wake me wen bale scores in any EL-classico grin
he will score sonner than u think.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by sweetgala(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
uba okeke:

Emmm. Did u mention LG? LooL LG G2 is the best smart phone out there in the market. In terms with the Tech. Excluding NOTE 3 tho.

Leave am, clearly does not have any clue, a brand new LG G2 is over $620 same goes for the the HTC One which is over $550 from likes of Amazon.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by write2obi(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
haibe:

are u a bb user, do you see tecno users pinging with bb users as a disgrace? are you part of those that don't want to accept bb pins that start with 7? If you fit into this description then you deserve the bb bashing I gave in my post, if not just walk silently out of the thread. Maybe you need to re-read the OP in order to get the reason behind my post.

And oo even if I use a tecno of 10k, I think its better than to use a bb fone(any price) which gives low output buy hey! I use a relatively expensive Samsung galaxy smartphone and I must say its really been a wonderful experience, if he pain you too much go buy your own too, am dashing out my bb to an upcoming kid who will be delivered in about 2 months time...lol.
I don't have any problem with you lashing us grin BB users, that's what nairaland is all about , but don't use words like disgrace etc when talking about an ordinary cell phone, finally it all comes down what someone have in mind when making a choice, while ur going after HD games etc someone might be after the once that offer cheap data bundle.

#TeamBlackberry grin cheesy
Abeg tell that kid to come and collect my own Blackberry> >porting to iphone
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by erictoonice: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
haibe:

you must be new to the android world that is why you are still seeing bb as special because of 4g

is there even 4G in Nigeraia? jst asking
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Mickey7(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hmm thought the message was a joke? But y are android(techno especially) users happy? What's so special abt bbm? It's becoming really embarrassing
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by write2obi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
africanboy:

did you just say an iphone is cheaper than a blackberry? where do you buy your phones from?
Yes ofcos, Chiko iphone is cheaper than blackberry undecided
I recall going to computer village to window shop, came into one shop, and ask the guy if he has iphone4s he said yes, I asked him how much he said 11,500. And asked me to bargain cheesy cheesy cheesy . I was like " sir its 2 cheap to be true" grin
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Koleman(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Point of correction. 2go is da best!
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by omotolanibaby(f): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
alextayo:

BBM can only work on Android 4.0 VERSION.....I upgraded my HTC sensation from 2.3.4 version to 4.0.3 and it cost me about 350Mb..thank God for airtel 1Gb plan for android.....so if its not working on your phone, check your android version.
pls ow much is airtel 1g plan for android and wat is d code for loadin it.and does airtel as 3g
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by fiizznation: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by stephano100(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
haibe: OMG!! do bb users still think their phone is relevant? those curve 2 and bold 1 they buy 2000 naira in computer village and now they are feeling they are using a correct phone because of the name it carries..

please we android/iPhone users should let them know we can afford a blackberry for our dog, its so cheap that it is an embarrassment to use. gone are the days when the least fairly used blackberry you can get is 30k but now you can get at 500naira. Is it this kind of phone they still expect us to keep using? GOD FORBID, Android/iPhone all the way. there is nothing special about blackberry again if not blackberry would not give out their asset such way.

Finally it is a fact that many android/iPhone users(like me) have used a blackberry , its just that blackberry is too boring to be called a smartphone, the low ram it has makes the phone irritating which causes everlasting hanging, restarting . None of us want to use a phone like this, we prefer to have a mini computer like android/iPhone in our pocket than a useless "undeservedly called smartphone" like blackberry which does an unending boot loop

I won't say Rip to bb users because bb died a long time ago, am planning to dash my bb out to my neighbours upcoming kid who is still in the mother's womb.

BB IS OUTRIGHTLY USELESS. IT IS A DISGRACE TO BE USING A BLACKBERRY AT THIS AGE.

#TeamANDROID..
likey
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by samistry(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Whether u add or u no add the thing be say bbm dn come stay for android. #badbelemovement
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by stephano100(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
alextayo: I use an ANDROID HTC Sensation with exiting and far better specifications than Blackberry and the current price is over N70K. Name any Blackberry phone that is better than Samsung S3 and S4 and even Techno phantom are far more expensive than the 20k (if brand new) curve 2 crap BB users flaunt all over Nigeria. BB users are not even ashamed that they are still backward in this recent technological revolution. Instead of moving with the tide of time, they go about championing a lost cause. RIM executives saw it coming and they quickly adapted to the change and raked in millions of dollars...yet some silly BB users are on this thread boasting about a failed product. Blackberry without BBM is just like any other phone with torchlight. Wise up my friends and join the android family.

ANDROID...Wouldn't you rather dine with us?
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by addictiv(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
lolz in ya face bb..........android has come to rule...if you no like am nwanye sue yourself.... grin grin
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by stephano100(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
fiizznation: grin grin grin BREAKING NEWS::::::::: just heard frm a reliable source that nokia 3310 { if una still remember the phone, that nokia phone wey be like rock} too can now PING.......... shocked . anyway i swear if i see anybody that send me any request with a PIN starting frm 7, his case ll go to the great god of THUNDER grin TEAMBLACKBERRY grin
lame or duumb?which wan undecided

1 Like

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by swizz01(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
abeg if ure still bragging wit ur dirty Bb abeg flush am for toilet......d only reasonable tin in Bb is bbm n finally its in android/iphone ...abeg wetin Bb users go take brag for us?...d most annoyin tin is dat those using curve series of Bb ar even opening deir mouth to brag wen ppl dat have fones ar talking...abeg haterz of android/iPhone shd add 752a6ac8
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by rhowly(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
@OP. It's really amusing. Truth is, I downloaded BBM following insistence of my friends who just wanted to see how it looked. I chose to buy an android phone over BB primarily because I did not want BBM etc. Now BBM is on android? Price of garri thoroughly unchanged for me. Then pesin wan stingo on top pin? mtscheeeew
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pls i need ur help o, my tecno d5 kip referin me bak each tym i try to connect to play store from bbm website..pls wot can i do and my fone OS is 4.0.4..pls help me out thank u.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Heyliesha(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
alextayo:

abeg aw u tey do am?
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by sawhite: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by arctoni: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
But cum oooo....u ar here protestin on tecno, iphon bbm ........while d producers ar makin more phones ad money....y nt try mak sumtin/produc sumtin, nt sit ad criticiz oda products.............blackberry whiteberry....do sumtin wit ur heads
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by willyray(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
do we have any pics floating around
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by adelolaa(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Idrismusty97: Guy which VPN are you using.U saw a key on the top of your screen

open vpn
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by geebehn(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
demelza: Some Nigerians can be downright stu.pid. Look at the way they are behaving as if they invented BBM.
@Op, if those comments were made by your friends, I would advise you to dump them before they infect you with their arrant stu.pidity.
RIP BB, if you no agree, take a dive off Mount Kilimanjaro.

1 000,000 likes
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by donpeluchi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Shakara don end o! techno is now on the same level with blackberry
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by geebehn(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
got any problem with that?

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by WuzilistiQ(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
It has all come down to the saying that the world is filled with vanity, my rock music quotes '' some of these were here before us, some of these may go before us'', so it should'nt be seen as a new thing, because i for one had envasaged it to happen way back before this time, people even discuss about it so why are people fuming the place? Lets go back to when people queue up under the sun to buy SIM-cards for #30-35k, then black market SIM's were sold for 40-50k, now it is been sold for a hundred Naira. Well i think the problem is from or level of excitment for technology, porpularly known as ''technomania'', so we only have to keep our minds open & know that all these things are part of the business to make another man wealthy, you have no other option than to assist them to make it work for your own good or you go back to the old time way of letter writting lolssss i had to laugh cos non of us will want to go down there, but the truth of it is that the BB-phones are not strong in terms of their battery life, so if an android can carry the load of pinging & doing the rest of the job why wont they be giving the license to do that? Please lets stop fooling ourselves and leave the name, if u want to keep ur BB-phone u can do that, if u want to own an android with the BBM app on it pls its no crime, but it will all come down to vanity-vanishing.....just use a smart phone, drink a pepsi & LIVE FOR NOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.