Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? (39011 Views)

Can Tecno Phones Ping Blackberry Users On BBM? / DP Changes Not Been Effected On All Blackberry Users? / Airtel To Compensate Blackberry Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
write2obi: Pls guys someone should answer me[/b]
go for samsung.. check out their phone...

from s2 to note 3
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 27, 2013
Elbisco:
So y r u dis crazy abouT their aPP?...btw am an android user too...so if u dnt like bb dnt like their app too........

the app they came with, crawling and pleading with iphone and android to accept??

niccur , BB IS EFFINGGGGGG DEAD...

even the gods knoe this...
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by toocoded: 12:01am On Oct 27, 2013
After all had been said, i think bb still rock sha especially the new models that have the 4G/4GLTE network

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by arthurflex(m): 12:20am On Oct 27, 2013
They say they use Blackberry phones yet we (Android
users) are everywhere pinging and enjoying every bit
of our smartphones, we use CHAT ON, WE PLAY PES
2014 and now we have the BBM blackberry users
usually boasts for, Android OS has all the features
you can enjoy, SO BB IS USELESS nowadays.

ABEG PING ME JOOR (BBM PIN 7AB490BA)
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by unmask: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2013
find.it.ng:

Mehn...have you used the gadgets synchronized together?...I guess not thus; u worse off..I can still wake-up...but you, lmao..you think you living but you on some eternal sleep "P" #sad case....totally ignorant on a subject yet making assertive statements on subject core...how hillarious
you are actually calling synching a great achievement..... Lmao.... Wake up we already in 2013

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by chucksbadt(m): 12:37am On Oct 27, 2013
write2obi: am sorry guys, this is slightly off topic, since BBM is now for all(both BB n nonBB phones), I think its hi-time i port to android or ios, so am planing to go get an iphone4s, is there something i should know about iphone, our should I go for HTC or Tecno? Pls guy, lemmie know so i don't throw away my money

I will advise you to go for a tecno phantom A +.......trust me you won't regret it
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 27, 2013
Since when has pure water messenger BBM become a classy thing? Wait until we start hacking Symbian and Java phones to use BBM.grin

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 27, 2013
find.it.ng:

#another ode who can't understand the subject of choice...reject because I am okay with my bb?.....are you that stewpid or you really don't know the meaning of the word reject.....@ least get a dico on your Android....part of what we are saying...phone carrier.....zero utility...noise maker
[quote author=find.it.ng]

nig dont mind them is techno and infinix that cause the rubish if it was only samsung htc etc u wont see them here ranting.ok ask them about the money they use for data plan

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by chucksbadt(m): 1:07am On Oct 27, 2013
b1327: nig dont mind them is techno and infinix that cause the
rubish if it was only samsung htc etc u wont see them
here ranting.ok ask them about the money they use for
data plan

My friend shatap!!!!....wat do u kno??....hv u used a tecno phone before?.....am currently using a tecno phantom A +.... and trust me it's better than any bb uve used..... No bb phone can even run up to half of the software /games i cruise on d phone ..stop hating bro..... #TeamTecno
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Swiftboy(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2013
Lol should we counter campaign them it will be bloody! Beside ios and android users should be more than them! Android and ios phones have better battery! We will see who will port! grin
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Swiftboy(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2013
Lol should we counter campaign them it will be bloody! Beside ios and android users should be more than them! Android and ios phones have better battery! We will see who will port! grin
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by hajibashi: 1:29am On Oct 27, 2013
i think the choice of phone you use depends on individual taste and want, i use a blackberry and i am not in anyway against the fact that BBM is now a cross platform application, i tell you, if i want to change my phone from Bold5 that i currently use, i am going for q10, i know what i want and i go for it, BBM is just 1 thing. Out of so many things a blackberry can do. Security wise, i luv blackberry phone, when i mean security i don't mean just password and So on and so foth, so if u know what u want then go for it, it is just strange that in this part of the world, we don't often time have a good reason for doing so many things we do, which means majority of those that use or bought blackberry when it was reigning bought it becouse Of bbm.

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by mafiacent(m): 1:50am On Oct 27, 2013
"Bushmeat has started pursuing the hunter"

Blackberry made BBM,
Blackberry made BBM cross-platform,

Why

Blackberry needs market share of something; if it can't regain its market share on hardware it's gonna try software.

Whatsapp has over double the users of BBM

BBM is competing with Whatsapp not vice versa

Lastly; Get better friends.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by tmtech: 1:59am On Oct 27, 2013
judajix:
Look at this one..... I used curve as at early 2011 don't know if u could afford it then.... But bro I upgrade to optimus 1 and now to phantom a+
My advice pls don't waste time in doing this upgrade out of ignorance, do u realize bb won't produce phones again after z30 Xcept miracle happens
Ur transition doesn't suprise me at all, perhaps u are one of those phone game freaks.....my bb keeps me connected 247....and am really enjoying it...mind you I av an android as well...still I prefer my bb....all ur pathetic bb story is baseless....afterall u probaly bought it with all ur savings...........all because u wanted to join the league.....

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by smudge2079(m): 2:16am On Oct 27, 2013
live with it bb users.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by smartjyke(m): 2:28am On Oct 27, 2013
What annoys me mostly is the way they frequently change their PMs n DPs. So annoying !
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Emmikem(m): 3:20am On Oct 27, 2013
find.it.ng:

Till then....but what's with all the hating...I'm okay with what I use now...what's your issue with it? Habba...I have enuf gadgets to take care of serious activities. When I want to get them done..#bb still carries out the functions I need it to....why the headache?...jesus!...must I use an s4 oran iphone...a whole lot of the main functions on these phones are not even supported by the mobile service providers in nigeria...#yet you all wanna kill yourselves on it....I don't do follow follow I stick with what works for me...when the bb fails its fuction to me I'll consider other options...till then #it rocks...jeez....get lost alredy
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Osyxcel(m): 3:49am On Oct 27, 2013
haji_bashi: i think the choice of phone you use depends on individual taste and want, i use a blackberry and i am not in anyway against the fact that BBM is now a cross platform application, i tell you, if i want to change my phone from Bold5 that i currently use, i am going for q10, i know what i want and i go for it, BBM is just 1 thing. Out of so many things a blackberry can do. Security wise, i luv blackberry phone, when i mean security i don't mean just password and So on and so foth, so if u know what u want then go for it, it is just strange that in this part of the world, we don't often time have a good reason for doing so many things we do, which means majority of those that use or bought blackberry when it was reigning bought it becouse Of bbm.

I love this comment, and I also respect find.it.ng's choice.

We really should go for what suits us.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Osyxcel(m): 3:54am On Oct 27, 2013
smartjyke: What annoys me mostly is the way they frequently change their PMs n DPs. So annoying !

Lol… I noticed that too.

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Bammydaylay: 5:34am On Oct 27, 2013
BBM OR NO BBM, WHY ARE BLACKBERRY USERS IN NIGERIA COMPLAINING ? WHAT WILL HAVE HAPPEN IF BBM IS OWN MY NIGERIA.? GOD DIDN'T RESEMBLE YOU BACK BELLE NIGERIA BLACKBERRY USERS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

2.6Million Internet Subscribers Dump MTN / How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000