Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? (39021 Views)

Can Tecno Phones Ping Blackberry Users On BBM? / DP Changes Not Been Effected On All Blackberry Users? / Airtel To Compensate Blackberry Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by fairygeh(f): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lol.this is news to me tho.no wonder I've been seeing some strange pins starting with 7 add me on BB.its all good now.make we dey ping dey go.ka sha ma ping no ni.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by tmtech: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
philip!:
but funny enough this thread has more android users,don't much bb users defending their bbm

There is love in sharing........b4 the official release of bbm for android and iphone...RIM had over 1M active users on there server....and all of una always beef us say nofing dey our bb...na u sabi....we still av bis tho......and mind you, that anti android bbm users na joke...dats aw we keep our sef alive for bbm........u will get used to it sha....welcome aboard.............if this my bb spoil I go buy anoda ASAP....despite dat I get android Õoº°Úº
Bb (bis) is very affordable and quiet reasonable too......bb is lyk a cafe system dat does nofing much dan browsing and chatting,while android is lyk a lappy dat even wen offline u still can play around wif 3d stuffs......say wat u lyk''bb Is classy"""""""l"""""""" grin......I so much love bb...................

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by successking: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
This is a smart world and bb users have no other option than to accept the dangerous truth. I set mine yesterday and is cool.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by ayusco85(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
I just heard a bomb blast in the restaurant and i turned around not knowing it was some tecno guy receiving
pings, i nearly collapsed grin

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by psychologist(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
Head down............frustrated cry after I lant dh tekno of 13k can PING!!!...........#faints#.....wake up and set ma bb on fire, #faints againcry.......wake me wen bale scores in any EL-classico grin

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by benatex(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
See these BB users o,you buy used UK BB at a very cheap price and start pinging,we(android n Iphone) buy ours new,did we tell RIM to make BBM work on android n iPhone...pls jus accept d fact dat u cant reverse this,share ur pins,make new friends. As for those of you sayin BBM will turn to 2go,I dont quite understand what that means,you arent spoz to be anmoyed cos sm1 buys a cheap andriod phone and he shares you his pin,even these android users are happy to share their pins with their BB pals

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Fadelex(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
the only reason I refused to buy BlackBerry was because of pinging, I so much hate d disturbance of chat. I love whatsapp and I'm okay wit it. someone says android phone are inferior or cheap? arrant nonsense, my s4 is costlier than best bb and it's far ahead of any bb past, present and future in terms of performance. I don't need bbm... whatsapp all d way

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by dapojaja(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
Vivly: Most of those antagonists used their hard earned cash to purchase BB during its hay days , That explains their anger towards patient consumers who bought a cheaper iphone and still get to use BBM

U must mean their UK used BB.

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by ezeuba(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
sour grapes... RIP Blackberry devices

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by BeingAkorede(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Generation Android*****

#ANDROID RULES

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Did I just see 'cheaper' Iphone? cheesy
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by rattlesnake(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
i will NEVER USE TECHNO.....

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
What ur bb porsh can do,my techno n7 can do beta..oya kill ur self

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by finditng: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
tm-tech:

There is love in sharing........b4 the official release of bbm for android and iphone...RIM had over 1M active users on there server....and all of una always beef us say nofing dey our bb...na u sabi....we still av bis tho......and mind you, that anti android bbm users na joke...dats aw we keep our sef alive for bbm........u will get used to it sha....welcome aboard.............if this my bb spoil I go buy anoda ASAP....despite dat I get android Õoº°Úº
Bb (bis) is very affordable and quiet reasonable too......bb is lyk a cafe system dat does nofing much dan browsing and chatting,while android is lyk a lappy dat even wen offline u still can play around wif 3d stuffs......say wat u lyk''bb Is classy"""""""l"""""""" grin......I so much love bb...................

They just don't understand...I'll buy another BB if the present gets spoilt or missing...you have no idea the effect of synchronizing the bbfone with the bb playbook...extremely fast internet, downloads, direct you-tube watching,same bis plan applying to both..etc...mehn nothing am looking for on that android data plan...you see them everywhere...ijebu on their mbs .....rubbish...#BB rocks

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by write2obi(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Refaeli: Did I just see 'cheaper' Iphone? cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, help me tell her iphones aint cheap pls

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by AbuMikey(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Khalessi: I beg who get bb pin? I wan hold my pant e dey fall from my waist. undecided

Stale!!! angry

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by vislabraye(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Why are BB users protesting ? Did RIM or BB complain. Business as usual.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Loving this thread...why the hate by bb users tho?
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by dapojaja(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
The BB hype was so high dt if u r not using BB u r definitely living in dark age. FGS, if one must use smart fone must it be BB? BB has turned into some pple's breakfast, lunch & super. U see a gal & her babe pinging while walking along d road, madness. On other smartphones, pple chat, sms and equally socialize a lot using Whatsapp minus d madness.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by sultanemerald(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
find.it.ng:

They just don't understand...I'll buy another BB if the present gets spoilt or missing...you have no idea the effect of synchronizing the bbfone with the bb playbook...extremely fast internet, downloads, direct you-tube watching,same bis plan applying to both..etc...mehn nothing am looking for on that android data plan...you see them everywhere...ijebu on their mbs .....rubbish...#BB rocks

Lol. Oga, all internet plans in Nigeria has a data cap. Ahn ahn. You'll buy a blackberry for what exactly?
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by adewale2011(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bb. Na cast, android pings, instagram, Skype, weechat, Facebook, Tweets and carry high level apps. That's why I swap my torch 1 for Techno M3 and am not regreting it because it's a wise choice made #team Techno rocks

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
Be happy you just quoted an iPhone user. undecided
Abu Mikey:

Stale!!! angry

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by mrperfect(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Very funny.
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by finditng: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
sultanemerald:

Lol. Oga, all internet plans in Nigeria has a data cap. Ahn ahn. You'll buy a blackberry for what exactly?
Mr.oga think now. Habba....the BIS plan is obviously cheaper. do you need rocket science to figure that out. + I obviously spread it on other devices. Try it on your android and techno...#sha don't come online lamenting..
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Ediss(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
Is my BB no longer useful? However not view my profile o cool
Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by houstonia(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
find.it.ng:

I sooooo like your spirit man, even the owners of blackberry have admitted to how much they have fallen but you are here tryna resurrect olympus through oral hype, my brother this is neither super Eagles or Nigerian entertainment industry. BB is down and out.
Sue me!

Re: Anti-Add Android Campaign By Blackberry Users? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
dey there dey form team blackberry, i go
carry ur GF with my 7fg5g68 pin...
if u think say i dey lie, go price iphone 5
for market...
mtcheeww .... nonsense...
abeg make i go ping ADA JOHR....

cool cool cool wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2.6Million Internet Subscribers Dump MTN / How To Properly Clean Your Touch Screen Phone / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000