Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Cars That Make Women Most Appealing - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars That Make Women Most Appealing (32422 Views)

8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) / The 10 Best Cars That Offer A Manual Transmission - Strictly For Men Pls!!! / 10 Tuned Cars That Will Make Your Ears Bleed (anti-lag System) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by LordReed(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Etumgbe: Nairaland don finish. i remember when we joined nairaland, frontpage is always full with educative issues. now it is either tonto dike, beverly osu, oduah and co. anyway i am leaving nairaland now for good.

Bye bye, don't let the door hit you on your a$$ on the way out!
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by dahmie2013: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
#TeamBenz#4 life
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by YoshiMaster: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Bye bye, don't let the door hit you on your a$$ on the way out!

Hahaha, Guy u wicked o, why u no wan convince am to stay?

1 Like

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by chucky234(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Etumgbe: Nairaland don finish. i remember when we joined nairaland, frontpage is always full with educative issues. now it is either tonto dike, beverly osu, oduah and co. anyway i am leaving nairaland now for good.
You dey forbid to post educative topics?
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by YoshiMaster: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Lord_Reed, crop your second picture, its making the frontpage scroll horizontally.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by crackhaus: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
I don't really mind what kind of car a woman drives...if she's not married and I like her, I will make my move.
What's the worst that could happen? She turns me down!angry

Ermmm, but I particularly dey attracted to women behind the wheel of an Infiniti FX-series automobile'

2 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by idrisolaide(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
JideTheBlogger: I respect women that drive lagbus oooo grin grin grin
POWER STEERING
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by LordReed(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Hahaha, Guy u wicked o, why u no wan convince am to stay?

LoL! No mind the guy, like say e get wetin Nairaland dey gain from am before.

Yoshi-Master:
@Lord_Reed, crop your second picture, its making the frontpage scroll horizontally.

Sorry dude it,'s straight from a website link, I can't edit it.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Immune1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2013

There is ALWAYS an educating angle for everything that happens around you.Am very sure women and ladies will find this useful.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by GSKing: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
In the same vein, very young ladies pushing mean full-sized SUVs like a Range Rover sport or Nissan Armanda give off very wrong signals as such gives people the impression they either are spoilt daddy’s girls or high-class call girls with sugar daddies
undecided
Mumbo Jumbo!!! What else could you have written anyways? Your thoughts should never ever serve as a basis for conclusions and generalization!

When you're done with proper research, log back in and modify your post... Mr op. angry
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by YoshiMaster: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lord_Reed:

LoL! No mind the guy, like say e get wetin Nairaland dey gain from am before.

Sorry dude it,'s straight from a website link, I can't edit it.

lol, its all love men!

@pic, its all good, I do a bit of graphic design, so I'm just used to resizing and cropping every image I get.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by chucky234(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hmmm I once met a girl at TFC,Festac on a cool Sunday evening. She was coming out while I and a friend was walking in to chill, I was like hi pretty and she responded by say good evening. I followed her teasing and trying to subdue her with my wooing skills when I heard an equally beautiful lady calling out from a white 2007 RRS, Ann your phone is ringing,inside my mind I was like oboy na range dis babe dey groove ooo.
She asked her friend to pick the phone and ask the caller to call back in 30mins, I was like is that your car? She said yes of course, I know say the RRS go buy atleast 3 units of my EOD and had to use one of my strategies to crush her brewing ego.
So I was like oh its a nice car but I hardly drive mine except on weekends,my EOD over there (pointing to where my EOD was parked) do the day to day running for me, she was like ah thats very sensible of you.
To prove to her that I truly own a RRS I decided to borrow some of Siena and Ikenna car spec analyzing skills,she was standing akimbo with smile beaming from her both cheeks while I analysed the engine size of the RRS,ATL fluid suitable for it.
It worked like magic, I have been visiting the car talk section more since then.

2 Likes

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Immune1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
GSKing:
undecided
Mumbo Jumbo!!! What else could you have written anyways? Your thoughts should never ever serve as a basis for conclusions and generalization!

When you're done with proper research, log back in and modify your post... Mr op. angry
That's the way it is in most cases in Nigeria,most Nigerian guys assume crappy things to justify their personal lack of guts to approach women they admire.So please stop beating yourself up cos nothing about the post will be altered.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by addictiv(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
Likes em in rolls royce and bentlys........ grin
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Whitecoal711: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
If u a lady and u can drive a chopper u make me wet pls call me
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by whitecat007: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
No 5 all the way!
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yellow beetles
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Blazinraj01(f): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
OP, you didn't mention Peugeot 505 2.0 Saloon car. Such a rugged ride.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by ismokeweed1(f): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
I drive a truck, specifically a Mercedes Benz 911

men can't even see me to toast self smiley
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
skies.oduah:
RAM-1500, Tundra, GMC, HT
datz funny man.
Hw ar u gonna pick up a lady riding those Massive and Fierce looking But Trendy and High PICKUPs, u mst be drunk. Those ladies cud be controlling a kidnapping operation.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by smartg(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
should we now leave the frontpage empty just because people like you have refuse to post the so called educative issues on nairaland?.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by kingschild123(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
@keneking yeah you are correct the yellow beetle is more appealing to females.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by kingschild123(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
@keneking yeah you are correct the yellow beetle is more appealing to females. I also feel ladies love bulletproof vehicles as well.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by chucky234(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ladies cruising in trucks like Tundra,Ford Ranger,Tacoma,Armada Pathfinder and Landcruiser are huge turn - off for me, makes them look like agberos.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by omenka(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
When I see a girl pushing a whip like this, it makes me think twice about approaching, I always have to reformulate my approach strategy.

I approach none the less though, because YOLO!

#BigCojones

Is this Stella Uduah
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by UjSizzle(f): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sport cars cheesy
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
@ bolded yeah mehn...Lol....and that's got to be a good one..... grin
Yoshi-Master:
When I see a girl pushing a whip like this, it makes me think twice about approaching, I always have to reformulate my approach strategy.

I approach none the less though, because YOLO!

#BigCojones
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
You got it gurl..... cool
uj_sizzle: Sport cars cheesy
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Come, Come, girls @sanb @uj_sizzle. Come to papa. kiss

My garage will make you grin so wide it'll be visible from behind - pick and choose. cool
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Gbam!!! You actually beat me to it; was about saying exactly the same thing......
GSKing:
undecided

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nice one.... cool
Danhumprey: Sweet mother! shocked Mine is BMW... A lady with class ride that kind of car. lipsrsealed
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) / Mobil-1 5w20 And 5w-30 Oil / What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.