Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Cars That Make Women Most Appealing - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars That Make Women Most Appealing (32421 Views)

8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) / The 10 Best Cars That Offer A Manual Transmission - Strictly For Men Pls!!! / 10 Tuned Cars That Will Make Your Ears Bleed (anti-lag System) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
chucky234: Hmmm I once met a girl at TFC,Festac on a cool Sunday evening. She was coming out while I and a friend was walking in to chill, I was like hi pretty and she responded by say good evening. I followed her teasing and trying to subdue her with my wooing skills when I heard an equally beautiful lady calling out from a white 2007 RRS, Ann your phone is ringing,inside my mind I was like oboy na range dis babe dey groove ooo.
She asked her friend to pick the phone and ask the caller to call back in 30mins, I was like is that your car? She said yes of course, I know say the RRS go buy atleast 3 units of my EOD and had to use one of my strategies to crush her brewing ego.
So I was like oh its a nice car but I hardly drive mine except on weekends,my EOD over there (pointing to where my EOD was parked) do the day to day running for me, she was like ah thats very sensible of you.
To prove to her that I truly own a RRS I decided to borrow some of Siena and Ikenna car spec analyzing skills,she was standing akimbo with smile beaming from her both cheeks while I analysed the engine size of the RRS,ATL fluid suitable for it.
It worked like magic, I have been visiting the car talk section more since then.
did you fix your pipeline in her oil well in the end?

1 Like

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by GentleMimi: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
I rock leggedisbenz.It has never failed me...
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Any Woman that drives a classic car and one that has a manual transmission is drop dead gorgeous in my book.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tundra,H3,G class....
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Toyota Matrix..

This is the most feminine car I've ever seen in ma Life..
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by chucky234(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
blink182: did you fix your pipeline in her oil well in the end?
The work is still in progress bro, I need to rent a RRS one of these days to make sure I fix my pipeline in her oil well, I go surely gist you the outcome.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by LordReed(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
uj_sizzle: Sport cars cheesy
sanb: You got it gurl..... cool

Correct babes! One bottle of your favorite drink on me.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Crixina(f): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Etumgbe: Nairaland don finish. i remember when we joined nairaland, frontpage is always full with educative issues. now it is either tonto dike, beverly osu, oduah and co. anyway i am leaving nairaland now for good.
we won't miss you sha!
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Crixina(f): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
GSKing:
undecided
Mumbo Jumbo!!! What else could you have written anyways? Your thoughts should never ever serve as a basis for conclusions and generalization!

When you're done with proper research, log back in and modify your post... Mr op. angry
dude easy naw,he didn't really say its a fact,it might have just been an opinion,or maybe he just had to write down something.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Crixina(f): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
chucky234: Hmmm I once met a girl at TFC,Festac on a cool Sunday evening. She was coming out while I and a friend was walking in to chill, I was like hi pretty and she responded by say good evening. I followed her teasing and trying to subdue her with my wooing skills when I heard an equally beautiful lady calling out from a white 2007 RRS, Ann your phone is ringing,inside my mind I was like oboy na range dis babe dey groove ooo.
She asked her friend to pick the phone and ask the caller to call back in 30mins, I was like is that your car? She said yes of course, I know say the RRS go buy atleast 3 units of my EOD and had to use one of my strategies to crush her brewing ego.
So I was like oh its a nice car but I hardly drive mine except on weekends,my EOD over there (pointing to where my EOD was parked) do the day to day running for me, she was like ah thats very sensible of you.
To prove to her that I truly own a RRS I decided to borrow some of Siena and Ikenna car spec analyzing skills,she was standing akimbo with smile beaming from her both cheeks while I analysed the engine size of the RRS,ATL fluid suitable for it.
It worked like magic, I have been visiting the car talk section more since then.
baddest boy ever liveth
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Mamacita007(f): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Djangocode: Toyota Matrix..

This is the most feminine car I've ever seen in ma Life..

haahaa that's the car im about to buy. its very affordable & spacious
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by piagetskinner(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
I like to see a lady *revving one of these

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Gbam!!!
Victoriousvic:

@OP, I'll go with the full-size sedan/SUV, especially if this SUV happens to be a Mercedes G-class or a Range rover. Now, that's what we call appealing cool[/b]
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lol; hope you're referring to the latest model though....
Okiki_Oluwa: Most suited car for Nigerian women: Volkswagen Beetle.
Last Bullet:
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
sanb: Lol; hope you're referring to the latest model though....
nope. I m referring to the 1977 Volkswagen Beetle. You ll like it.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by nikkyshyne(f): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Immune#1:

3) Corporate cars: which are women driving mostly cooperate branded Toyota Corollas or Kia Ceratos etc. These women or ladies are painted as very independent, proud of their jobs and maybe strong. Such may indicate stability, responsibility and inner-drive of these women.
Spot on! cool
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hahaha; yeah; but my favorite Volkswagen Beetle now is the latest model....
Okiki_Oluwa: nope. I m referring to the 1977 Volkswagen Beetle. You ll like it.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Etumgbe: Nairaland don finish. i remember when we joined nairaland, frontpage is always full with educative issues. now it is either tonto dike, beverly osu, oduah and co. anyway i am leaving nairaland now for good.
I was hopping by now to see 'Nobody' as the one who made this comment.

4matic.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
This is the real deal.

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
cool cool cool
Lord_Reed:

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 26, 2013
I've seen ladies plough very huge not-too-easily manouverable trucks such as Ford F150 raptor V8 and Toyota tundra 5.7l V8 (evil thirsty V8 monsters) at different times on the expressway in Abuja and they are doing it with confidence switching lanes at high speed and I'm like OMG! WTF!
undecided

Some months ago, I saw a white lady driving a white ford munstang shelby GT500 cobra (already love vendored + the exhaust notes sounded like a tribute to Godzilla the god of thunder and fire. that traditional american muscle car exhaust note loud, and rumbling very metallic yet soooooo sweet and melodious in another way) with its convertible retracted her hair flowing with the breeze and she's on speed. She looked like a pop star. cheesy

2 years ago, a fair fat woman in her early 40s dangerously double crossed me at high speed, and suddenly screeched to a stop in her huge infiniti QX56 (I was driving a 1991 Toyota carina II liftback then) at Mabushi expressway. She came at me and was cussing and ranting. "You lil thing, u think you can just come to Abuja and drive anyhow, if you prove to know how to drive, why not come with me to kaduna express (that dreaded expressway to hell) lemme dust you off the road...silly thing." And I'm thinking aloud ... "Holy crap What in the name of all that's good Is this expired bleach creamed balloon talking just about, she committed a traffic offence and nearly risking my life, yet she came out of her mobile house to rant boringly at me, shes such a cow"

I'm trying to explain these like my menthor BBC topgear presenter Jeremy Clarkson.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by carlos1(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2013
I find it very sexy wen i c a lady with her sunglasses on driving toyota spider.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by UjSizzle(f): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2013
Lord_Reed:

cool
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by addictiv(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2013
this ll definately get any guys attention.....them no go just toast...some go even propose join am

Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2013
We ladies are enjoying this thread and I'm sure the guys are too. BTW, the topic is educative enough...
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin grin
addictiv: this ll definately get any guys attention.....them no go just toast...some go even propose join am
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 26, 2013
That's what you call whatsup!!!...Lol cool
carlos1: I find it very sexy wen i c a lady with her sunglasses on driving toyota spider.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2013
sanb: Hahaha; yeah; but my favorite Volkswagen Beetle now is the latest model....
ow k.
The latest Beetle is very cool, suitable for ladies.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Jake101(f): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm I love my toyota Matrix.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yeah; you got it..... cool
Okiki_Oluwa: ow k.
The latest Beetle is very cool, suitable for ladies.
Re: Cars That Make Women Most Appealing by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
It has to be a mini cooper or one of those proper SUV's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Amazing Toyota Tundrasine Is A Toyota Tundra Limousine (photos) / Mobil-1 5w20 And 5w-30 Oil / What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.