Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos (51587 Views)

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by marinxxx(m): 5:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Please go nd download my new song at...... https://www.datafilehost.com/d/8e96e616. Here is my own song though im posting on the 12th page of thread hope u download and please give.me ur review
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by weilee: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Whats you business, besides its been 15years, changes happen, and if you watch those boobs transplant well on E you definitely would know there was no transplant there, say what you know[url][http://www.newsprel.com/2016/06/love-hip-hop-star-dddelightful-downsize.html/url]
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
download waptrick music cool stuffs including Waptrick music videos download or download Waphan music and videos for waphan whatsapp feel free to download as much as you want. It's free plus wallpaper and musics.

See www.wapdam.com free music and Waphan music Download. If you care more about free downloads... the links above will take to site where you will download free things without having to pay a dime.

download waphan games on waphan and feel free to checkout www.Wapday.com music downloads freebies.

#Enjoy.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Kingvick: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Promote Your Music For Free. Start Uploading
Your Songs Now On https://Storyler.com
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by markja4200: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2021
Recently, I like the R&B playlist (chill / soul / rnb), perhaps I'll stop there because I can't listen to other music now and I don't want to. Sometimes I can listen to Horror Sound Effect It is very convenient to find such sounds and then use them in your videos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) / Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) / Sites To Download Latest Foreign Music???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.