Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos (51565 Views)

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Alenkakent: @ OP, I love what ure doing here but pls endeavor to call a spade a space and hit the nail on the flat side...
I haven't seen any constructive or even any criticism so far... Ure just praising all d tracks uve reviewed...
Pls point out where there are faults in each track and let d artists work on it...
If artistes don't get d criticism, how will they become better?
WILL BE BACK WITH TRACKS FROM MY BOYZ

Read my reviews again, I point out anything I see is below par. In my own little knowledge and experience in music- it is not easy making good music. I believe every artist has something to offer. So I can't rule someone out with just a track, if I listen to just one and start criticising the artist as a whole, it will be highly unprofessional.

I tell you what I like about the tracks, it can't be as bad as nothing is not good about any track. And then I point out the mistakes and the things below par.

And you are highly welcome to drop reviews too, it will help everyone on here as a whole. Thanks for pointing that out though. God bless
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Alenkakent(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ifyikillz:

Bro wats up with d age note, u think oda artist here b as old as 2chainz,lol
Just drop d track let him review
***no pikin for music ****

Another thing is, dis is no competition bruv,
Dude, chillout...
I'm just saying what I have and if u have a 2 year old artist, u can as well say brov...
U have nothing to do with that and as u cld see, its a NB... Fine, must u comment on it?
Just comment on what the thread is about man
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Alenkakent:
Dude, chillout...
I'm just saying what I have and if u have a 2 year old artist, u can as well say brov...
U have nothing to do with that and as u cld see, its a NB... Fine, must u comment on it?
Just comment on what the thread is about man

I don't have no two year old nobody, am hear all by myself,
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ncpat(m): 1:37am On Jan 04, 2014
ojoawo: Tinkololo - 1010 All stars

The Hook was superb, for real. I love it. I really would love to know the guy on that hook, please!!! He can be a great break.
The biggest downside to the track as anyone else will agree is that apart from the hook, the mixing of the verses wasn't good enough. I am not sure but it seems the mic and mixing techniques used on the verses is different from that of the hook. Because the hook was superb. But the microphone for the verses just didn't sound as good as that- must be the mixing.

I like the last verse better, his delivery was clearer and his breath control was good and his verse sounded better. The other guys did well too though.
The beat was a solid 1. Good job

@Ojoawo thanks very much for the wonderful work you have been doing here and I can tell you that the reviews you posted on my two songs were 100% correct because most artist come to the studio to work without a proper plan, the first review "luv of my life-skitish ft. stecy `99" was done in less than 6 hours by my producer then who was still learning production and that is how we work here in Gombe state because the highest amount an artist can pay to produce a song here is N5,000 so there is no way I can use that amount to get them professional who can mix and master their song so is more like what we are doing here is voicing.

The second one "Tinkololo" is almost 2 years now also the beat was done by my same producer then without planning any song on it just heard the beat and I love it so I decided to gather the rappers around to voice it and that was it, I mixed it but I don`t know what I was doing. once again thank you very much and I will appreciate if you can send me your cover image to use in posting this your review on my site 1010studio.com

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Hulio - Me and U 2nyt

My favorite line
7 days with you doesn't make one "week"//
Cos after 7days with you I still feel strong//

As expected, Your voice isn't the best for singing, you couldve used a backup singer, you tried though- I know some singers that won't do half as good as you.
You killed the chorus on Vodka though

But I love the song, it was a decent effort, you did well. If you recorded this for a girl (which am guessing you did), she'll sure be madly in love. I love your delivery, and the mixing. Am sure you'll kill any track

Hulio, you are massively talented. For real... Ff me on twitter @kaykluz I'll fflw back so we can dm , let's talk berra
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Sweet Loving - YoungBlaze

The beat is way way catchy, very solid.
You did well, the voice is quite low- may be intentionally mastered that way. You have a good voice. You delivery was okay and the mixing was very good. You have a good promo song with this
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2014
ncpat:

@Ojoawo thanks very much for the wonderful work you have been doing here and I can tell you that the reviews you posted on my two songs were 100% correct because most artist come to the studio to work without a proper plan, the first review "luv of my life-skitish ft. stecy `99" was done in less than 6 hours by my producer then who was still learning production and that is how we work here in Gombe state because the highest amount an artist can pay to produce a song here is N5,000 so there is no way I can use that amount to get them professional who can mix and master their song so is more like what we are doing here is voicing.

The second one "Tinkololo" is almost 2 years now also the beat was done by my same producer then without planning any song on it just heard the beat and I love it so I decided to gather the rappers around to voice it and that was it, I mixed it but I don`t know what I was doing. once again thank you very much and I will appreciate if you can send me your cover image to use in posting this your review on my site 1010studio.com

Thanks for the feedback too. You can pick the pic on my profile on Nairaland. Or send me a private message, so I'll reply with my picture.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2014
Tonight - MEMO

This dude Can Sing

I had to check I was playing the right track again TWICE, the song sounded exactly what I'll expect to be hearing from Darey... It sounded very Very Professional and massively good. Your voice is superb. The production is top notch. This, with promos is certainly a radio hit. Please follow this up with a Video and do all you can to promo it.

I am quite not sure anymore, what did you do on "dey call me" did you rap or sing? If you did that hook too... You are a star already. Please keep making good music.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by MEILYN(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2014
Oblitz: op check out this song...move on by young Bobby a 12 year old. I mixed it last year ...........oblitz 7C6EF458 ....https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rg4p9tunetjy4b/move%20on.mp3
Wow, a perfect song. Good lyrics, nice chorus, nice beat.
lol. I know i wasnt born in a rich family but its hard to make hard money...

You have gotten yourself a lil bow wow. Thats how he started bro.

Who sang that Chorus abeg?
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Bruv uve reviewed vodka buh uve not dropped your review on me n u tonyt
1luv bruv
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2014
Champion - ED Wonder Ft Young Phoenix and TR Rockz

The song is a solid one. Beat was thumping and the hook was a good effort. The first verse is clearly not the verse- it lacked the confidence and spontenous delivery... and Young Phoenix definitely killed his verse more. Young Phoenix got swags and delivery, looked like yung6ix. The whole song Sounded good enough to my ears.

As per the video... The directing and slicing was solid. I like the video. I especially love the stunts and light effects. The video is very very good, thumbs up on that.

The video you uploaded is of poor quality, You should have uploaded the highest quality of the video. Though it helped me in the way that it saved my data.

Overall- this is a decent effort. Good job

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2014
OTITO - ED Wonder

I'll start with the Video

First of- I didn't find the necessity of the intro where you were chatting with the girl, it didn't fit in the storyline, and the acting wasn't good enough.. LOL

I love this video with the stunts and the storyline, it got me hooked till the end of it. You sure can cycle and the stunts were so sleek and clean. The video is a good effort though still a notch below Champion.
The directing was solid

Now to the song...
You didn't do the best justice to the song as per delivery, work on it and make it sound your verses sound as spontaneous as possible. The beat was ok. You did well on the track

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Move On - Young Bobby

Am sure he isn't on the hook. The hook is solid and very good. The guy helped the song well. The beat is very cool, and I love mixing that sound this way- pleasant to the ears.

The delivery definitely show that he's still a kid, he showed he was reading it, lol- used to happen to me when I was way younger too. The lyrics was good for aa 12 year old.
At a point I couldn't hear what he was saying well again.
For a 12 year Old, this kid is a star, I tell you... A couple more years and continuous hardwork, he should be a star. He will get the mic presence and confidence he seems lackng now as the years go by.

This is a very solid effort. Thumbs up to bobby.

1 Like

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2014
Oya - ICON

I like guys with the Fuji--thuggish type of voice, so I like his voice. The song is very dance-able and will keep a party going any time.
The lyrics isn't deep enough but hey, this is a dance track. His delivery is okay, and his Presence is good, he's confident on the mic.
The production is okay and good- but it can be way better. The beat sound unmixed and the mastering is slightly off. should level every element well- the strings/brass sounded like a loner compared to the others. Though all this are of minute off. Good job though.

Update- I just saw that this is the unmastered version. Am sure when its fully done, it'll sound a lot better
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2014
Alenkakent: NOTE: these artistes are just 19 years and they're still learning

OYA by ICON http://m.sharemobile.ro/file/744486
(Unmastered version)

SWEET 16 by STORMERZ http:///cyqkzm6rLh
(Mixed and mastered)

MAMMY by STORMERZ http:///dp8cprKYw7
(Unmastered version)

Kindly endavour to listen to the 3rd track till d end even though there are some weak points in d track but I want u to advice me on what to add and remove from d track before the mastering and final release from studio...
Give ur comment abt d last rapper on d track (ICON)

Only Oya is working, The other two links are not working, please check them
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Echatbook: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2014
Ojoawo somebody already posed these peeps songs nao please review it.
http://www.hulkshare.com/shabbaent
i guess it should be reviewed next thank you. And btw you are doing a gweat job @op
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by youngblaze(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2014
ojoawo: Sweet Loving - YoungBlaze

The beat is way way catchy, very solid.
You did well, the voice is quite low- may be intentionally mastered that way. You have a good voice. You delivery was okay and the mixing was very good. You have a good promo song with this

Thanks alot bro, nice job ur doing. well i don't know what to say to dat rap junkee, he is really a junk. sounds like a thug.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Udozeal(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Am Udozeal a rapper and songwriter in Owerri ..pls i nid ur reviews on my Song 'soundcheck' i featured a friend on it. Download and listen here http://www.thathit.com/m/Udozeal/826377
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by kingkoboko: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Pls review my O MPA - King kObOkO ft 50cent http://songglo.com/detail/STQtR1dlYnM/o-mpa-king-koboko-ft-cent.html

Ojoawo, abeg post a link 2 ur own too o! I'd luv 2reciprocate. Thanks in advance ;-)
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Oblitz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
MEILYN: Wow, a perfect song. Good lyrics, nice chorus, nice beat.
lol. I know i wasnt born in a rich family but its hard to make hard money...

You have gotten yourself a lil bow wow. Thats how he started bro.

Who sang that Chorus abeg?
Philz my friend. I've done some good songs for him too
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by alisigwe(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
http:///dl/mmig8rvma0ow. This is s rap mixtape which insha allahu the mixtape album will be released online june this year.so sincerely tell the world what you think. D-end= where am from! Word
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Wkidz7(f): 2:54am On Jan 05, 2014
We give you all the best of music videos and audio just see for your self SUPPERVIEW.GA like our page on facebook for more music update www.facebook.com/30days.tk
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by danpolo: 4:25am On Jan 05, 2014
Thanks bro, I wish you success in this year 2014. Below is the link to my video, "Watiyo"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSBH8iNg6vU

I promise you a thrilled and fulfilling music and videos this year.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by danpolo: 4:39am On Jan 05, 2014
Brother, also this link for a bonus track. "Maafe" meaning it's you i want.

Please, Help me rate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9k56hJMTtc
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by danpolo: 5:49am On Jan 05, 2014
this is a link to some of my music.

<object width="264" height="67"><param name="naijapals" value="http://www.naijapals.com/muzik/ext_player.swf?songid=31902&autoplay=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.naijapals.com/muzik/ext_player.swf?songid=31902&now_playing=Babylon" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="264" height="67"></embed></object>

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=music.index&id=31902

Also, all my music is on my blog.
http://danpolorecords..com/

Please, I will be glad if you listen and give me feedback. Thanks Boss.
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by GentleFrank(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Feel free to advertise your musics and songs to 83 Million+ Nigerian phone numbers through our reliable and cheap Bulk SMS service portal @ www.MyFreeBulkSMS.com and get them beating popularly and favouritely all over Naija cities and streets. For more informations, please contact Frankizzy now on 07066087115 !!!
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by jbanj4(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Opportunity for upcomming artists to do their Music Videos for cheap prize...
Contact Silver Rim Pictures
Jbanj4@gmail.com
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by ojoawo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Isquare fy CP-317 - Emotions

The hook was good, the dude on the chorus did try.

I don't get something bout the storyline, LOL... I can actually use some explanation
you apologise to your mum that you can't be a good son, you don't apologise to your girl... But you did it for your ex? Lol, come on!!l

The flow was ok, the delivery lacked some iota of MiC presence. You have to be very confident on the MiC and speak so freely and make your delivery flawless, it sounded like you were reading but your voice sure did cover that up
The best part of the song is the Multisyllabic rhyming- it was so consistent all through. I like that.
But the multis affected the punches to deliver smoothly. The wordplays presence was a plus
The beat was ok and the mixing was good enough. Good job
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by Echatbook: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2014
ojoawo: Isquare fy CP-317 - Emotions

The hook was good, the dude on the chorus did try.

I don't get something bout the storyline, LOL... I can actually use some explanation
you apologise to your mum that you can't be a good son, you don't apologise to your girl... But you did it for your ex? Lol, come on!!l

The flow was ok, the delivery lacked some iota of MiC presence. You have to be very confident on the MiC and speak so freely and make your delivery flawless, it sounded like you were reading but your voice sure did cover that up
The best part of the song is the Multisyllabic rhyming- it was so consistent all through. I like that.
But the multis affected the punches to deliver smoothly. The wordplays presence was a plus
The beat was ok and the mixing was good enough. Good job

thanks very much what about the remaining two songs
Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by deezel(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2014
hi ojoawo love what you are doing here, i cant help but commend you, i would also love you to listen and say something about my tracks too, i,ve just started the promo thanks.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y4ef4z50j0dqyso/SMARK%20DEE-Get_Down.mp3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwv60y6wazft9ot/SMARK%20DEE-know_me.mp3

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by deezel(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2014
hi guys forget to make a good intro of myself kk guyz the name is SMARK DEE gats these two singles out pls help me say something about it thank u all.

Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by deezel(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2014
hi guys forget to make a good intro of myself kk guys the name is SMARK DEE gats these two singles out pls help me say something about it thank u all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) / Teni - 'Uyo Meyo' (Video) / Sites To Download Latest Foreign Music???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.