Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? (1863 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by ipain: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Imagine chasing a girl for some time and she kept on playing the hard to get card.

If eventually she agreed to date you, do you hold her in high esteem or your taste is rather sour in the scheme of things between you. If yes, what could be the reason?

I will start by saying I don't. Currently with one but I lost steam when she started getting serious with me. Infact, there were two instances when I didn't call for 4 months, which was regular ,initially. There are other factors that contributed to the situation and it's entirely her fault.

Though we roll along but I just don't take take her serious.
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Enegod(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
I don't make moves on women. I don't
call 'em. I don't text 'em.
They chase me.. undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
^^smh

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Enegod(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
^^ smh2
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by ipain: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by leflanc: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Do niggas still chase girls? They are in abundance
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by dmcdad: 2:47am On Oct 26, 2013
I won't even have that time to play catch up with someone playing hard to get. What has she got to offer that would make me break a sweat?

Playing hard-to-get doesn't add an iota of respect. By default, I respect people and treat em the way I expect to be treated. Buh playing hard to get doesn't in any way make me add even a bit of a respect than usual...
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Tolexander: 3:00am On Oct 26, 2013
I don't have the mind to play along with a hard to get lady cos my affection fades when strained and stressed!

Why playing hard to get when you will eventually say yes? I can't just withstand the nature cos there are many girls and it's never written anywhere that she is the only gurl that will be my happiness for life.
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by dmcdad: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2013
Tolexander: I don't have the mind to play along with a hard to get lady cos my affection fades when strained and stressed!

Why playing hard to get when you will eventually say yes? I can't just withstand the nature cos there are many girls and it's never written anywhere that she is the only gurl that will be my happiness for life.
Gbam! You nailed it!
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by vizboy(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2013
if I find girl 1 week she no gree I go drop the case. Wetin na government work.

Any girl when play hard to get for me if she gree na just to chop clean mouth
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2013
^^^.Lol,na to chop clean mouth komot.No tym to waste.
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Danhumprey: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2013
Tolexander: I don't have the mind to play along with a hard to get lady cos my affection fades when strained and stressed!

You just said it all! What respect A gal playing "hard-to-get" with me,oboy,I won't think twice before I dump her and on to the next. For God's sake,there are many other gals around to chose from.
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by vizboy(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2013
Emmadani: ^^^.Lol,na to chop clean mouth komot.No tym to waste.
no time to waste time oh
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2013
Sum girlz dey carry guyz play,dem no sabi say 'the more u stress a guy the more he will use and dump you like a rag..!
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by lipsyliscious: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2013
All dis boys go just dey lie! :ono b una dey go buy q10 n I phone5 make girl gree 4 u?! Na real chop clean mouth! Some enjoy d thrill of d chase! It's lyk a jigsaw puzzle to dem! Dey go come here dey form say dem no send! #khona!#
undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2013
lipsyliscious: All dis boys go just dey lie! :ono b una dey go buy q10 n I phone5 make girl gree 4 u?! Na real chop clean mouth! Some enjoy d thrill of d chase! It's lyk a jigsaw puzzle to dem! Dey go come here dey form say dem no send! #khona!#
undecided
no be now wey u dey run ur mouth like parrot o,after u go kum back complain say all men are the same bla bla bla bla bla..!The guy go buy fone give you na,but watin the guy go do you atlast go pas the fone wey him buy give you..!Dey carry guyz play
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Dygeasy(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2013
Danhumprey: You just said it all! What respect A gal playing "hard-to-get" with me,oboy,I won't think twice before I dump her and on to the next. For God's sake,there are many other gals around to chose from.
You Can't Dump What You Haven't Got Bro.

cheesycheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Danhumprey: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Dygeasy: You Can't Dump What You Haven't Got Bro.

cheesycheesy
You don't get what I mean. I mean,if she keep playing 'hard-to-get',I would ignore her,and let her be. And on to the next. There are many gals out there!
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Dygeasy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Danhumprey: You don't get what I mean. I mean,if she keep playing 'hard-to-get',I would ignore her,and let her be. And on to the next. There are many gals out there!
cheesy

IKR, Was Just Pulling Your Legs.
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Switup: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
le_flanc: Do niggas still chase girls? They are in abundance
niggas like you don't chase ur type(since u apparently called urself a nigga).... But Gentile men go after their heart desire...
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by ipain: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Well, she stressed me too much.

And I have decided to end everything with her soon of which I know she will fall for it and that would be my loop hole to exit the whole shiit. I don't even call her much again.
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by tintingz(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
See how girls dey give some guys hard work chasing them(girls) like hungry lions grin who get time for nonsense. grin

This aint disney land or bollywood cheesy

It seems the-hard-to-get thing is because girls watch too much of bollywood, nollywood and disney movies that make them think it is romantic and give them respect to play hard to get, they forgot this is reality.
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by bestcindy(f): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Enegod: I don't make moves on women. I don't
call 'em. I don't text 'em.
They chase me.. undecided
LMAO...hottest dude
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Tolexander: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2013
Danhumprey: You just said it all! What respect A gal playing "hard-to-get" with me,oboy,I won't think twice before I dump her and on to the next. For God's sake,there are many other gals around to chose from.
na so o bro.
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by bknight: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2013
Hard2get is madeinAba
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2013
Is it a must to go into relationshipss?
Re: Guys, Do You Respect Girls That Play Hard To Get After She Yields In? by djeezy(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2013
Girl plays hard to get and finally says yes. Sooner or later you find out she's not worth the effort. No be to chop clean mouth? Some girls eh

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Trust Girls?? / Can You Marry No Testing? / How To Know If A Girl You Love Is After Your Money – Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.