Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Pork Fat Used In Shoprite Bread? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pork Fat Used In Shoprite Bread? (729 Views)

Pig Fat In Shoprite Bread? / American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pork Fat Used In Shoprite Bread? by Theeni: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Heard this from a Muslim brother recently (who didn't have any reason to lie to me) that someone (a non-Muslim) told him pig fat, was one of the ingredients in making shoprite bread, and he was only telling me him cause he knew muslims do not eat pork pig products. Not to create a prejudice here but we know of all the "possible impossibilities" here I Nigeria. Please could we try to research on this as muslims as we know the impact of haram food on acceptance of our solar by Allah

(1) (Reply)

FROM JUDAISM TO Islam.........david Shapiro's Story. / Jumat Mubarak / Physical And Spiritual Consequences Of Sinning Islamic Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.