Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

How Come It's so easy 4 Women To Forgive Cheating, While The Opposite Is 4 Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come It's so easy 4 Women To Forgive Cheating, While The Opposite Is 4 Men? (966 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come It's so easy 4 Women To Forgive Cheating, While The Opposite Is 4 Men? by Dannyxy(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2013
I saw a thread, about forgiving a cheating spouse bla bla ba(no time 4 long story), but i notice something, and that's what prompted me to open this thread... Most of the women said they would forgive,but the opposite was for the men, and as a guy i probably would nt too... So the the big question is, why is so easy for women to forgive cheating? Nd it's so hard for men to?, is it natural thing?, or where we just configured liked that?
Re: How Come It's so easy 4 Women To Forgive Cheating, While The Opposite Is 4 Men? by iterator25: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Biologically

We hate sharing territories with other males

2 Likes

Re: How Come It's so easy 4 Women To Forgive Cheating, While The Opposite Is 4 Men? by PrincessG(f): 2:28pm On May 25, 2016
I no fit forgive o. not possible
Re: How Come It's so easy 4 Women To Forgive Cheating, While The Opposite Is 4 Men? by Bibors(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2016
Women Dont forgive, Most times when they claim forgive its because they ain't got options. Women with lots of options go show you pepper until you die and she go now enjoy her new bobo.
Re: How Come It's so easy 4 Women To Forgive Cheating, While The Opposite Is 4 Men? by publicenemy(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2016
Dannyxy:
I saw a thread, about forgiving a cheating spouse bla bla ba(no time 4 long story), but i notice something, and that's what prompted me to open this thread... Most of the women said they would forgive,but the opposite was for the men, and as a guy i probably would nt too... So the the big question is, why is so easy for women to forgive cheating? Nd it's so hard for men to?, is it natural thing?, or where we just configured liked that?

Women are more castigated during break ups. People automatically blame them.

(1) (Reply)

Harmful Effects Of Self Servicing / Are You Intelligent?help With Answers / 2013 Year End Handjob~wanted ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.