Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel (24201 Views)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / President Jonathan Being Made Up To Look Even Cuter [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Icareless(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Na wa ooo see Evil men transfering all dem evil 2 him. Cum be like legend of d seeker wen dem dey transfer han
SMH4 dis country

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Most important thing is to consider how God will perceive a president that seeks His face and counsel. Lots of people will be happy if he seeks the advice of the best philosophers and professors. But I disagree. He is doing the right thing and God will honour him for it. In the end he will give God account of how he led Nigeria and it is entirely right that He seeks God's face. If I have the responsibility on my shoulders like he does, I will do what he is doing and even spend more time enquiring on His presence than you can imagine. How can you possibly be an effective president of a country of 170million people without God's help. That will be pure arrogance to think so and God will leave you and your country to your devices.
I am not sure I agree with having the cameras on though. There are some things that are better done behind doors and this in my view includes having the president being led hand on.
At least he is seeking the right and only true God, not some marabouts, idol and demons as has been the case under Abacha and others. What happens at the head affect the whole body.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Donjazzy12(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
PLS NAIRALANDERS SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT! IF OUR PRESIDENT DECIDES TO HONOR GOD, I AM WITH HIM ON THIS ONE ! WE ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. THE ATTITUDE OF SOME PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND MAY FORCE ME TO SWITCH ALLEGIANCE AND SUPPORT TO HIM. ATTACKING HIM ON HIS RELIGIOUS PILGRIMAGE MEANS SOME PEOPLE HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES WITH HIM.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by rafcrown(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
trolling: all i see is a bunch of hypocrites
POSSESSED PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by honeric01(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Some christians are worse than an unbeliever with little or no knowledge of what they practise/follow.
A true christian wouldn't visit israel just to 'see' the tomb of Jesus christ. Jesus lives in you.
Secondly, isreal is 70% judaism, 20% islam. Christianity and others are 10%.
ISRAEL IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION. You fools should wake up, seek knowledge!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by ABsI1: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
JMOI: I was quoting the stupidity you exhibited in that post.
u r more stupid than a goat

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by omniwater007: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
joeluv: mctweeee...can someone pls shoot that CAN president. He is just an embrassment
Bokoharam!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by guiddoti: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
You are on point. Enough of deception. Nigeria don grow up. Another comic on the match again.
ochukoccna: Comic relief whenever you need one grin grin
So kilometre 46 Ibadan Expressway is no longer in vogue to kneel for payers, Israel is the in vogue destination angry angry
Maybe his next destination to pray will be space like that Muslim astronaut shocked shocked
His picture kneeling before Adeboye in the 2011 election countdown swayed many to vote him thinking him to be humble
Now another serpentine move in far away Israel to sway the gullible
This dude should grow up and stop making a mockery of his office
He's supposedly the president of Nigeria who has made public kneeling before men his past time
Practice your religion in private, kneel if you must in private but stand and be strong for you and us [Nigerians] in public
cool cool
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by 2innocent(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
U are very silly, who told u dat going to isreal is going to search for God,we go on prigrimage to bring to life d words we read in d bible n make d bible more real n truthfull to us. i hv never seen a leader as humble n patient like jonathan. He is not perfect but he is a great man.
Segeggs: that is enough to let you know that pastor oritsejafor is fake cos he ought to know better.

What are christians going to do in isreal? In search of God? Dont He dwell in us anymore? Mtchew.

It seems GEJ enjoys kneeling down alot. Well, God cant be fooled. He should cleanse himself and his government of corruption, making necessary arrest instead of playing to the gallery.

Christ is risen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by crazygod(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idolatry. So what's the significance of praying in an empty tomb?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Aigbekaenjossy: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
The only solution I think will help is to act with conscience anytime.Kneeling on Jesus's tomb.Hum!Do thgs that ar positive,do unto others what u would love then to do to u.The strike thg is he enjoying it.If we sum all the money u guys just travelled with to isreal nw.Hum!Innocent souls will be in school.Do thgs sir with a sincere conscience.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by omonla555: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
A time shall come when all these theives will all have their hands burnt.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Ryda(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
benzion72: President GEJ kneeling on Jesus tomb praying. May God give him the wisdom to manage this country in a better way
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1380054_jona_prayed__jpg8cf98bb3219963a55d4ed66cf5e63ec4

angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by ABsI1: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
i_laugh: The hatred you people have for Jonathan is what will lead many of you to your early grave.
and ur love for trash will get u into ur own grave earlier than others
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
AB$I:
u r more stupid than a goat
lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by omniwater007: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
joeluv: mctweeee...can someone pls shoot that CAN president. He is just an embrassment
shocked
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Orikinla(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
It is not how many times you pray or how many times people pray for you that matters, but how much you obey God that matters.
Not after praying and others have prayed, you still return to your hypocritical life of conceit and deceit fooling yourself and fooling ignorant people, but you cannot fool God.

If you like one million pastors and bishops and popes can pray for you, but until you obey God and do His will, it is nothing but ceremony, but a waste of time.

[size=18pt]
2 Timothy 3:1-7

King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
RedBenson:

I had to quote you. Why are you sounding as if Jonathan frustrates ur life? For i know ur life had been in frustration ages before Jonathan became president. So why the annoyance? grin
I'm indifferent about our "president".as for my life....almost perfect smiley
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by lumeneng22: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Segeggs: that is enough to let you know that pastor oritsejafor is fake cos he ought to know better.

What are christians going to do in isreal? In search of God? Dont He dwell in us anymore? Mtchew.

It seems GEJ enjoys kneeling down alot. Well, God cant be fooled. He should cleanse himself and his government of corruption, making necessary arrest instead of playing to the gallery.

Christ is risen.
.What are muslims going to do in islam a bad, mecca, medina & saudi arabia?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by bkoy: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
2innocent: U are very silly, who told u dat going to isreal is going to search for God,we go on prigrimage to bring to life d words we read in d bible n make d bible more real n truthfull to us. i hv never seen a leader as humble n patient like jonathan. He is not perfect but he is a great man.

Great in corruption abi? The way some kids think ehn...
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by 2innocent(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by redcliff: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ortisejafor looks like someone who has sold his faith for money. Our God is not a God of location, neither is he a symbolic God.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by kabba7(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
Saw a bemused Jonathan yesternight b4 a crying pastor {was he praying?} supposely in isreal those are all clowns Jonathan is corruption infested ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ so shall he all the days of his life.
Those jesters decieving the mugu that they are praying for him are as corrupt if not worse than the mugu himself.
Wonder why a Scud missile did not go that side to give the drunk the final bottle of kainkain. AIYE OMUTIN BAJE, SHIO

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by uthman4rike(m): 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
pastor AYO OF CAN? ok ooo
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Mwankpy: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
107. omonla555: Quote Post
A time shall come when all these theives will all have their hands burnt.

Ole de shout ole pass. Carry go Jona! Their hatred will see you through to your second term where you will shame them all with your transformation of Naija

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Thej(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
National anthem second stanza: Guide our leaders wright!!! Let us join hand together and pray for our nation irrespective of ethnicity, tribes, religion or polical parties. Better Nigeria is achieveble
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by guiddoti: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
i_laugh: The hatred you people have for Jonathan is what will lead many of you to your early grave.
It shall lead you to your early grave. Do you think Jesus Christ is still in the tomb? Why Nigerians lack the truth? Do you know that your president is an O.O Obu member? The bling bling pastor can't enter heaven except he genuinely repent from his sins. How could a pastor who profess to be called of God, we leave altar of God and tent CAN as a political party.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by iamdsam: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
guiddoti: What are they doing? I hope they aren't casting out the demons: ASUU Spell. By the way, can satan cast out satan. I pray demon will not descend on them, and begin to slap all of them. So Nigeria is not enough to pray. Who are these men deceiving?
Now, lets God arise and disgrace all evil men & women in power. Seven powerful amen!
Can a demon cast out a demon It's a question that's also going through my mind. These thieves and corrupt politicians think they can deceive people by mere formalities like this. They can't even deceive a blind man in Nigeria. They can only deceive those that have fell for them and who lick their ass

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by kabba7(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
The-j:
National anthem second stanza: Guide our leaders wright!!! Let us join hand together and pray for our nation irrespective of ethnicity, tribes, religion or polical parties. Better Nigeria is achieveble

Prayinng for thieves at the Okija shrine anyone that steal should be stoned to death the combination of plane crash an thunder burn them all into ashes !!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by kenx1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
hahahahahahahahaha c contracts in the making cheesy
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by iamdsam: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
I wish all these corrupt politicians like Goodluck Jonathan and the rest can just be struck dead. These people are evil. They know where they hold their evil meetings. Even the so called pastors they meet are all evil

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Desric(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Orikinla: It is not how many times you pray or how many times people pray for you that matters, but how much you obey God that matters.
Not after praying and others have prayed, you still return to your hypocritical life of conceit and deceit fooling yourself and fooling ignorant people, but you cannot fool God.

If you like one million pastors and bishops and popes can pray for you, but until you obey God and do His will, it is nothing but ceremony, but a waste of time.

[size=18pt]
2 Timothy 3:1-7

King James Version (KJV)
3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.[/size]
And these virtues are not alien to the world because they have being there all through Bible history read from genesis, from Adam to Cain to Noah's time to Abraham, David, Solomon, Jesus etc so if these are the characters to determine the end time then the end time started from heaven... Think about God and Lucifer how they battled for supremacy, it was also end time sign ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal / What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? / Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje Over Death Of His Mother. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.