Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel (4007 Views)

President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Desola(f): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2013
Obasanjo, e no go better for you wherever you are for imposing this forqer on us.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2013
Well We all know how Nigerians love Religion and God/Allah even though he has failed them since independence.. Politicians know how stupid we are and use every opportunity to use the Religion to further make us dumber than we already are.. today it is Pastor Adegboye, Tomorrow it is Pastor Oritsejafor... this is what keeps the restive natives calm and unable to revolt... bloody Nigerians.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2013
To truly appreciate why the Black man lacks a clear sense of direction, look no further than this picture.

The most powerful weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed ~ Steve Biko

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Desola(f): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2013
voltron: Well We all know how Nigerians love Religion and God/Allah even though he has failed them since independence.. Politicians know how stupid we are and use every opportunity to use the Religion to further make us dumber than we already are.. today it is Pastor Adegboye, Tomorrow it is Pastor Oritsejafor... this is what keeps the restive natives calm and unable to revolt... bloody Nigerians.. grin grin grin

Are you sure you are Biafran? Biafrans do not normally speak out against the Conducts of Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2013
WTF Prayers is going on, an ediot is taking pishures with IPAD....... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Aedesmuskeeto: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Pack of THIEVES!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by nafiachi(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2013
Hmmm President GEJ and his secret religious agenda, so u go come Nigeria now begin to feel over blessing to come perform abi! see as my Presido serious, na wah oh!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by nafiachi(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2013
What baffles me most abt Us is that we will travel all the way to makkah or jerusalem just to pray
So Nigeria is sooooooooo cursed that God Almighty can not answer our prayers abi?
So tell me all the miracles wey dey happun for nija na fake be that abi!!!?
Jony boy better be sincere with ya self, u be master Ogogoro drinker no dey fool ya self.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by goldfish80(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2013
I see papa Ayo with his shade,forming swagg cool
#New private jet loading............
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2013
According to that poster - To truly appreciate why the Black man lacks a clear sense of direction, look no further than this picture.

Theres a problem with the black race. Chai. Lol. just look at them.

Most of you people are really stupid here.

The plane you flew to isreal is an ingenious technology created by whites. The camera was created by whites,the clothes you were, the phones you use, the education you get.......it is logical reasoning that pays and create a functional society after which you can pray. Not some stupid idiotic ruler who enjoys kneeling down when he ought to be using his brains to think.

Great minds is what constitutes great society. The advanced world wasnt developed by people who run to kneel down when they face human problems, i mean u can pray, yea. but you use yoir brains. thats y u are a human being, you ought to be capable of critical thinking.

i dont even know what to type again....blacks are f.ucked up. This is the reason why whites sees us as sub human species....f.ucking idiots

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by seangy4konji: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2013
Your prayers wont be answered unless you have a change of heart and decide to spend Nigeria money wisely for their citizens...You are juat wasting ur time...Adura yin o ni gba....OLE DEM DEM....
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by chemberlin(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2013
That prayer will never be answered though am not God but am sure God said he will never leave the wicked to go unpurnshed..so that prayer will never have any impact in his life and that of his family.. reap #ASUU/ASUP

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by chemberlin(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2013
[b]That prayer will never be answered though am not God but am sure God said he will never leave the wicked to go unpurnshed..so that prayer will never have any impact in his life and that of his family.. reap #ASUU/ASUP[b][/b][/b]
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2013
if ur pastor can pray for you, y cant they also pray for gej
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by kambili999(f): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2013
the ministers also need serious prayers... Mtchewwwwwwww...
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by kambili999(f): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2013
nutty_hnic: According to that poster - To truly appreciate why the Black man lacks a clear sense of direction, look no further than this picture.

Theres a problem with the black race. Chai. Lol. just look at them.

Most of you people are really stupid here.

The plane you flew to isreal is an ingenious technology created by whites. The camera was created by whites,the clothes you were, the phones you use, the education you get.......it is logical reasoning that pays and create a functional society after which you can pray. Not some stupid idiotic ruler who enjoys kneeling down when he ought to be using his brains to think.

Great minds is what constitutes great society. The advanced world wasnt developed by people who run to kneel down when they face human problems, i mean u can pray, yea. but you use yoir brains. thats y u are a human being, you ought to be capable of critical thinking.

i dont even know what to type again....blacks are f.ucked up. This is the reason why whites sees us as sub human species....f.ucking idiots
plz personalize it nxt tym.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by 50calibre(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2013
They are trying to exorcise him of the demons of idiocy & retar*dedness. What better place to do it than Israel, the land of the " mythical " God's people.

Africa & it's foolishness, always on display for all to see.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by nora544: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2013
God will help nigeria when all this so called great man of God who are thiefs will show there real face and when there will be a leader who look at his people and not in his pocket, you cannot hope that when you pray to the angel of the light that God help a nation.

God knows who is a real christian and he will help this people who realy belive him and not see him as money printig machine.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Pontaboki: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2013
May God forgive you.One thing is sure,ur APC will never rule this country.
cramjones: I

YES!!! They are making mockery of God...Just look at the idoitic CAN president a PDP stalwart pretending to be Christian...Is it not the guy that a private jet reward was given to? Is that not Labaran Maku that lie repeatedly stretching his hand....Is that not your GEJ that pardoned Alamesiegha and busy shielding Stella Oduah kneeling down to "god"....Who is deceiving who? If our churches and mosques really had true worshipers, Nigeria is suposed to be the most advanced country in the world. Why do we have aethist nations like Germany ahead of us...we have allowed "religion" becloud our mind. and you my friend is a perfect example of what I am talking about!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by BCELLS(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2013
What is so shocking and astonished at what he portrayed by paying obeisance to the one who created him?philipians 2:10 says,that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in
heaven and on earth and under the earth..Thumps up to you GEJ,he shuns pride and acknowledges the supremacy of the most high.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by kayusbrown(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2013
1. Mr. President has the right to freedom of religion like every Nigerian.
2. We all know he is a Christian before voting him as President.
3. Christianity demands that we come to God in prayers with perfect humility. Jesus emphasised this in the Parable of the Paharisee and the Tax Collector (Luke 18:9-14)
4. He is not the first Nigerian President to practice his faith publicly.
5. There is nothing wrong in him kneeling down before his subordinates IN A PRAYER SESSION.
6. Prayers won't make our national problems disappear but those who have the sixth sense and believe that nothing manifests in the physical without first of all manifesting in the spiritual, will agree that prayer is an essential part of what is needed in solving the myriads of problems confronting us as a nation. Corruption is a spirit.
7. Criticizing the President for practicing his faith is extreme religious intolerance and is tantamount to BOKOHARAMISM.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2013
i dont really know the motive behind this, but i still think religious leaders should distance themselves from corrupt politrickians,
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Cubeet: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2013
cramjones: I

YES!!! They are making mockery of God...Just look at the idoitic CAN president a PDP stalwart pretending to be Christian...Is it not the guy that a private jet reward was given to? Is that not Labaran Maku that lie repeatedly stretching his hand....Is that not your GEJ that pardoned Alamesiegha and busy shielding Stella Oduah kneeling down to "god"....Who is deceiving who? If our churches and mosques really had true worshipers, Nigeria is suposed to be the most advanced country in the world. Why do we have aethist nations like Germany ahead of us...we have allowed "religion" becloud our mind. and you my friend is a perfect example of what I am talking about!
lack of wisdom, dats ur problem
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by sammyzacks(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Like it or not, this is good
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by silvaspecs: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2013
Despite all the criticisms I've seen on this thread, ALL I SEE DISPLAYED IN GEJ HERE IS HUMILITY!!! Lord make me a humble person please!!!!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Cubeet: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Is it a sin to kneel down and be prayed for?. You need to use your brains. Leave the man alone, it is his personall life. Nigerians sef
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Sike(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Prayer for what?!
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Cubeet: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2013
Sun of god: So GEJ now prays to the Jewish god (satan)?

Na wa for him and God help naija.

Imagine 'aboki' doing the same - can never happen!
i wont be surprise if you are not a christain. Dont joke with the God of Isreal.
Re: Jonathan Being Prayed For By Ministers In Israel by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2013
B_CELLS: What is so shocking and astonished at what he portrayed by paying obeisance to the one who created him?philipians 2:10 says,that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in
heaven and on earth and under the earth..Thumps up to you GEJ,he shuns pride and acknowledges the supremacy of the most high.

Please shut up.
It is written, to do judgment and justice is more acceptable to God than sacrifice.
It is also written that you LEADERS AND RULERS, for a sake of pretence you make long prayers, sit in front rows in churches, pay the bigges tithes in churches, but leave the hungered, the weak and the hopeless to suffer. ALL THESE you had to have done before coming to my place of worship.

Therfore your deeds have become an abomination unto God.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project / Don't Be Fooled! Buhari's Economic Misadventure Are Deliberate And Calculated / Miyetti Allah Speaks After 15 Igbos Were Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Ebonyi,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.