Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? (1492 Views)

Should I Ask Him Out? / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by alingo4life: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hello Folks,

There's this Girl i want to go into a relationship with.We've being friends for about a year and Half now.We just finished from the same Tertiary institution and the same Class.And we really seem to be getting along.She seems to know my Interest as the signs are on the wall.However she just asked me to pay her a visit next-week.She stays with her Mum.However am thinking of spilling out my intentions when i pay her a visit.

Now my question is this,Can i tell her my intentions when i visit her in her Place or should i wait till when she's comes around to my place?

What do you think people?

Thanks

Note--No Abuses Please..God Bless!!!
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
I don't think that's a real problem. Maybe when you're leaving, if she sees you to your car or part of the way you could tell her what you wanna say.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by CircleOfWilis: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
no pls wait til u r in the bush togeda!
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 27, 2013
No wait till another guy snatches her before you tell her about your feelings angry
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by pasqal09: 1:22am On Oct 27, 2013
Normally, I'd slap anybody that asks a senseless question like this. angry
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by bknight: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ask her only if u're sure you're not already in the friends' zone

alingo4life:

Note--No Abuses Please..

Do you deserve abuses? Why add this? undecided
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nope. Do not ask her at all by yourself. Ask her mom to help u do the asking.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by longjohnsilver: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
carujmonella: No wait till another guy snatches her before you tell her about your feelings angry
No mind d op...keep waiting for d perfect moment dat would never come...y not take her to the moon and ask her out
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by sweetpoison(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
....Or u can even tell her mum to tell her too .....lol @op NL is full of sociopaths stop cuming here for advice
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
Guess u wanna knw if telln her there is romantic enough..well Its not mostly about d place... There are words dat makes even a pit toliet more romantic than the MOOM. Gat it??
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
OP just tell her ur mind and forget the rest.... no time wasting for babe mata
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
You guys are funny!
Poster, tell her right there!!!!
No waste any more time; I want to believe the babe don dey wait for you to say the magic words.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by alingo4life: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
ferhyntorlah: You guys are funny!
Poster, tell her right there!!!!
No waste any more time; I want to believe the babe don dey wait for you to say the magic words.

Thanks Ferhyntorlah and everybody..I promise to say it when i pay her a visit..Just just called me just now..Am already in Mad Love..Would gist you guys as he dey go..

Thanks Peeps..God bless you all
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2013
If u stay long trying to let her know your feelings, another man will come and snatch her away from you. Bro, act fast.

1 Like

Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by sucess001(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Guy...u dull o....wen oda guys go dey plan to straff am for her apartment...u still dey wonder whether to ask am question....time no dey o...the End is near... grin grin
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by Abbey2sam(m): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
No don't ask her out..........

Ask her mom out instead

#shioo
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by vizboy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
see me see jamb question oh. Waiting for the right moment. my guy you hit rock. I dey follow you dey pray make he no be say another guy don steal her heart
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by Exponental(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
Location doesnt matter to me. But I will advice u do it asap if u dont want to lose her.... If u dont like it in her place, take her out, when she's seeing u off or on a date.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out When Am In Her Apartment? by sakaguchi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Abeg! When you want chop, ask us when be the right time to chop....FOOD oo!

(1) (Reply)

Must Read ''finish It'' / What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? / Why Do Guys Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.