Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ovulation: An Obstacle To My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ovulation: An Obstacle To My Marriage (2272 Views)

Twitter Ruined My Marriage / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Should Age Be An Obstacle Between Two Lovers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ovulation: An Obstacle To My Marriage by babybuzx(f): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pls no biblical or quranic views.
Am a 28yrs old guy ready for marriage and I ve a fiancée whom I ve been introduced to her family.but I want her to be pregnant b4 d wedding proper.
I ve always known dat in science, ovulation aids fertilization. And as a guy who knws wot he wants, I count her dates wit her so I ll knw wen to enter d place. But she declines claiming she can't bear double pains cos ovulation aches like menstrual cramps. Now how do I knw wen her chances of getting pregnant is high? Does ovulation truly pains? Or is there more to sex during ovulation?
Re: Ovulation: An Obstacle To My Marriage by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
@babybuzx, some people really have ovulation cramps and other symptoms. If you plan to get her preg, then discuss that with her and not trying to play smart. Apart from the pains, she may not really want to be preg b4 marriage.
Re: Ovulation: An Obstacle To My Marriage by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
When you have sex for the purpose of getting pregnant, it never happens. Sperm can live in a womans body for a week. You dont have sex when shes ovulating
Re: Ovulation: An Obstacle To My Marriage by babybuzx(f): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
I tot ovulation is not menstruration and besides she is aware dat she has to get pregnant b4 marriage which she never declined. Infact we count d ovulations ans safe periods together
Re: Ovulation: An Obstacle To My Marriage by kelvin1191(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
babybuzx: I tot ovulation is not menstruration and besides she is aware dat she has to get pregnant b4 marriage which she never declined. Infact we count d ovulations ans safe periods together

So na Lesbian u be! God have mercy on u and on me for commenting.
Re: Ovulation: An Obstacle To My Marriage by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
enkaay: @babybuzx, some people really have ovulation cramps and other symptoms. If you plan to get her preg, then discuss that with her and not trying to play smart. Apart from the pains, she may not really want to be preg b4 marriage.
undecided undecided
Fucck cramps...

How does she get pregnant without getting fuccked at her ovulation time or near it?

And even if u fucck her like 2days before the ovulation period, u still need to pour in the liquid on that day to be sure!

Bros, u better go check it the womb is still intact...we no get normal ladies this time around!
Re: Ovulation: An Obstacle To My Marriage by dasparrow: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
babybuzx: I tot ovulation is not menstruration and besides she is aware dat she has to get pregnant b4 marriage which she never declined. Infact we count d ovulations ans safe periods together

Since when do women impregnate women? It states that you are a 'female' beside your ID moniker so how do you plan to impregnate another woman without a p8nis? Secondly, as long as you and your girlfriend do not respect God who is actually the giver of children, don't expect God to give you both any kids. Stop glorifying the devil by fornicating. So if your girlfriend does get pregnant before marriage and then looses the pregnancy shortly after marriage and can no longer get pregnant again, then what do you do? I guess, you will dump her and look for the next marriage-desperate maga whose body you will defile. Since you and your girlfriend have refused to respect God, once your children are born and they grow up, they might use you as a sacrificial lamb for sudden instant wealth. Whatever you sow on earth, you will surely reap. You best believe that.

3 Likes

Re: Ovulation: An Obstacle To My Marriage by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Come! Babybuzx what sort of game are you playing? How do you intent to impregnate your girlfriend without a P....? its either you are just bored and desperate for a thread and you are just heading for destruction!!!

I'm out!!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated.... / 15 Dating Errors In Pictures / (pic) When D Ancestors Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.